• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 4 - Bring It In, Guys!

When, if ever, do you plan on buying the Switch?

• At launch

Votes: 40 36.0%
  • Late spring/summer

Votes: 25 22.5%
  • During the fall/holidays

Votes: 17 15.3%
  • Sometime after 2017

Votes: 7 6.3%
  • Not until [insert game here] is released

Votes: 20 18.0%
  • I'm not getting that bucket of turds!!

Votes: 2 1.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Glad I managed to see it before it got taken down. :laugh:

From the looks of it, it wasn't the entire demo either.

D

Deleted member

I only mentioned it because any jab at Etrian Oddity is amusing to me for Zoro's reaction. Even IF Kamen Rider had an Etrian Oddity style game with Ultraman and Gundam
At least spell it right damnit
Glad I managed to see it before it got taken down. :laugh:

From the looks of it, it wasn't the entire demo either.
Same
And yeah, it definitely wasn't the entire one, which are good news
I wonder if there'll be any unrevealed Pokemon in it and if we are able to catch anything in it
From the looks of it though, it seems way better than the ORAS demo

Lord Dio

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1435-7744-1699
Just to be safe
for that demo video
Whoah, the in-game mom for S&M looks pretty beautiful (just not as much as lusamine)
WHOAH Team Skull appears EARLYYYYYY
This city actually looks pretty big
oooooh pokemans centre
Nurse Joy? She got a new design, looks pretty cool
Kukui appears after skull grunts....wut

ALSO FOR RWBY FANS
RT just uploaded a recap video on the first 3 volumes. They know we're anxious for saturday.
That just made me so hyped.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
The first Kamen Rider I watched was Generations, it's vaguely like a preview into the other Kamen Rider.

From there, I watched all the heisei era Kamen rider and Neo heisei from Agito onward

Wow, I literally just watched it a second ago.

Within that second it went private
There's no season called Generations, that subtitle belongs to the beat em ups. Though I presume you meant Decade. In which case, I pity you, nobody should have to suffer watching Decade
The Nintendo Ninjas got him.

************ thought he could leak SM demo forgetting that Nintendo themselves made it clear there was a Ninja in there

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
If it's any consolation to those who didn't see it, the leaker kind of sucked

He used a flying move on a rock type pokemon and an electric move on a dragon pokemon

There's no season called Generations, that subtitle belongs to the beat em ups. Though I presume you meant Decade. In which case, I pity you, nobody should have to suffer watching Decade

************ thought he could leak SM demo forgetting that Nintendo themselves made it clear there was a Ninja in there
Yeah, it was Decade. It was a while back and I couldn't remember

Jaedrik

Man-at-Arms-at-Keyboard
But when the 'truth' specifically targets 1 of the 2 presidential candidates, there's bias. Not to mention it's illegal anyway. I said bragging as hyperbole, as I remember there were claims for daily leaks.

I wanna know which one you saw then. This really vexes me for no ****ing reason
Legality doesn't mean morality! There's some illegal things people should be doing, and some of legal things people shouldn't, and some illegal things that people shouldn't, and some legal things that people should~
And they ain't the only candidates! The only relevant ones, sure, but...
And, well, there's no good reason to doubt that what WikiLeaks posts is true, perhaps except "they're Russian funded along with Trump and are lying in collusion," but I think that's a stretch. If there was irrefutable evidence, the MSM would've jumped at it already IMO. The simple fact they say facts against one candidate doesn't mean those facts are untrue, and it certainly doesn't mean that the other one doesn't have facts against him. And, again, when someone's presenting another person in their own words (the only thing WikiLeaks does) it's impossible to inject bias over facts simply by that. It's why so many people love transparency, people can't weasel their way out with intentionally divisive rhetoric at some point.
I don't know anything about daily leak claims, but they've been releasing the e-mails at a steady pace. It wouldn't surprise me in the slightest if Assange went back on some of his brags and broke some vows. But, here's the reason for steady release over all-at-once: staggered information makes sure people don't burn themselves out trying to dig through it all, but more importantly it keeps / kept Assange alive: he has a bargaining chip, and perhaps it's selfish, but... The jig is probably up for him, though.

Which one?! Tons! There was a green Rider that had a ray gun, a black one that only dive kicked, a pink potato one...

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

The best thing about that demo video was the AERO-ASS

Also, I have a costume party next week, I need suggestions of what I should go as

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Legality doesn't mean morality! There's some illegal things people should be doing, and some of legal things people shouldn't, and some illegal things that people shouldn't, and some legal things that people should~
And, well, there's no good reason to doubt that what WikiLeaks posts is true, perhaps except "they're Russian funded along with Trump and are lying in collusion," but I think that's a stretch. If there was irrefutable evidence, the MSM would've jumped at it already IMO. The simple fact they say facts against one candidate doesn't mean those facts are untrue, and it certainly doesn't mean that the other one doesn't have facts against him. And, again, when someone's presenting another person in their own words (the only thing WikiLeaks does) it's impossible to inject bias over facts simply by that. It's why so many people love transparency, people can't weasel their way out of it at some point.
I don't know anything about daily leak claims, but they've been releasing the e-mails at a steady pace. It wouldn't surprise me in the slightest if Assange went back on some of his brags and broke some vows. But, here's the reason for steady release over all-at-once: staggered information makes sure people don't burn themselves out trying to dig through it all, but more importantly it keeps / kept Assange alive: he has a bargaining chip, and perhaps it's selfish, but... The jig is probably up for him, though.

Which one?! Tons! There was a green Rider that had a ray gun, a black one that only dive kicked, a pink potato one...
Kamen Rider Zolda is all about guns

Lord Dio

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1435-7744-1699
lol you guys. I went straight to youtube to watch it. But yeah, he used I think thunderbolt on a Jangmo-o.
Oh, and in german, there's a move called aero-***

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Legality doesn't mean morality! There's lots of illegal things people should be doing, and lots of legal things people shouldn't~
And, well, there's no good reason to doubt that what WikiLeaks posts is true, perhaps except "they're Russian funded along with Trump and are lying in collusion," but I think that's a stretch. If there was irrefutable evidence, the MSM would've jumped at it already IMO. The simple fact they say facts against one candidate doesn't mean those facts are untrue, and it certainly doesn't mean that the other one doesn't have facts against him. And, again, when someone's presenting another person in their own words (the only thing WikiLeaks does) it's impossible to inject bias over facts simply by that. It's why so many people love transparency, people can't weasel their way out of it at some point.

I never said I doubted Wikileaks. Just felt there was bias

Green one with a gun was likely Zolda/Torque or Zeronos, but black and pink are VERY common colours. Did they summon monsters, by any chance? Then they'd be Ryuga/Onyx or Raia/Sting
Kamen Rider Zolda is all about guns

Zolda's fighting cancer, and taking no survivors
At least spell it right damnit

Same
And yeah, it definitely wasn't the entire one, which are good news
I wonder if there'll be any unrevealed Pokemon in it and if we are able to catch anything in it
From the looks of it though, it seems way better than the ORAS demo
No

D

Deleted member

Ilima

ok idk who
That could work as it's really simple but he's not too recognizable

Green one with a gun was likely Zolda/Torque or Zeronos, but black and pink are VERY common colours. Did they summon monsters, by any chance? Then they'd be Ryuga/Onyx or Raia/Sting

No
Yes

Jaedrik

Man-at-Arms-at-Keyboard

No
I'd say the creator is monstrously biased, but the presentation of leaked content itself is devoid of bias.

I don't think I've ever seen one summon monsters. Zero doubt M.U.G.E.N. has at least one though.
Also, where can I watch the anime? This one, right? https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kamen_Rider_Ex-Aid
Crunchyroll didn't come up with any Kamen Rider stuff :(

Last edited:

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
lol you guys. I went straight to youtube to watch it. But yeah, he used I think thunderbolt on a Jangmo-o.
Oh, and in german, there's a move called aero-***
I'm also pretty sure it's bounce, because it's the only flying move Greninja learns

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I'm almost certain it was Aerial Ace based on the name and animation.
I just looked it up and yeah, bounce in German is Sprungfeder

and lol, Aerial ace is Aero-Ass

Didn't remember Greninja learning Aerial Ace

Last edited:

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
I'd say the creator is monstrously biased, but the presentation of leaked content itself is devoid of bias.

I don't think I've ever seen one summon monsters. Zero doubt M.U.G.E.N. has at least one though.
Also, where can I watch the anime? This one, right? https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kamen_Rider_Ex-Aid
Crunchyroll didn't come up with any Kamen Rider stuff :(
the Ryuki Riders are unique as they have 'contract monster's to help out. It's live action, not an anime.
http://kissasian.com/Drama/Kamen-Rider-Ex-Aid
Ex-Aid's third episode only went up yesterday, but Kissasian has most seasons. If you want to know specific highlights in the franchise and which ones to avoid, feel free to PM me or something

Jaedrik

Man-at-Arms-at-Keyboard
People are literally putting Pokemon Go lures on the Ecuadorian embassy in London because of the suspicious MI6 activity. And it's a Pokestop already.
#FreeAssange

Last edited:

Arcanir

An old friend evolved
NNID
Shoryu91
3DS FC
4253-4855-5860
Someone over at Bulbapedia was nice enough to give a summary of the video for those who couldn't watch. A couple fans also downloaded the video, so it should be back up very soon.

I LITERALLY just mentioned this smfh
Sorry, I didn't see your post when I posted the video, so I completely glossed over it.

Ever Oasis looks to come out some time next year. Hope it doesn't get lost in the NX hype. Unless the NX was just a mass hallucination.
I hope it doesn't either as it looks like it'll be a great game, hopefully Nintendo handles it well and it gets decent promotion.

Soul.

someone's uploaded a mirror of the demo

so do you only get Greninja, or?

Last edited:

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Someone over at Bulbapedia was nice enough to give a summary of the video for those who couldn't watch. A couple fans also downloaded the video, so it should be back up very soon.

Sorry, I didn't see your post when I posted the video, so I completely glossed over it.

I hope it doesn't either as it looks like it'll be a great game, hopefully Nintendo handles it well and it gets decent promotion.
It's okay, I didn't post the video

Pazzo.

「Livin' On A Prayer」
Lol!
I feel you, bro. Video games have a good deal of insider baseball and mechanics talk, so the confusion is always lurking on a video game forum.
Ja, but sleep cycles are typically around 4 hours for normal humans. We've also lost a key phenomena of an hour of peaceful wakefulness between the two primary cycles of the night with the advent of artificial lighting messing our circadian rhythms: http://chnm.gmu.edu/courses/omalley/626/ekirch.pdf

---

MORE on the WikiLeaks events unfolding:
https://www.reddit.com/r/WikiLeaks/comments/57xtav/embassy_situation_what_we_know_so_far/
And an update to the Clinton / FBI files.
https://twitter.com/wikileaks/status/788058872321826816

Assange is likely to be imprisoned (extradited, extraordinarily rendered) or killed (or suicided) soon. He's threatening leverage from files he hasn't yet released for his safety. Ecuador probably caved to pressure from the powers that be and their favored presidential candidate. At least the Dead Man's Switch will kick in if he bites the dust.
But hardly anything is 'confirmed.' I can confirm that my heart is pounding, though. This is life-or-death, real life espionage stuff straight out of a Tom Clancy novel.
At this point I'm wishing the impossible: that FSA agents spirit him away to Russia to be safely with Snowden. But that's not gonna happen, Putin and the FM say they stay out of other country's domestic business. LUL
Wait, what's going on?

Jaedrik

Man-at-Arms-at-Keyboard
Wait, what's going on?
Julian Assange, the guy who founded WikiLeaks, may have been Extraordinarily Rended by... someone, a spy / intelligence / espionage agency most likely, from the Ecuadorian embassy in London. Or killed. Or he's still there under duress / alive and well. Either way, WikiLeaks twitter states that a 'state party' (a government) has severed Julian's internet access, and seems to have released some dead man's switches / threats at John Kerry / Podesta.

Thread is constantly updated, some new stuff mostly about redditors swarming the embassy: https://www.reddit.com/r/WikiLeaks/comments/57xtav/embassy_situation_what_we_know_so_far/
"****in' Pokemon. Can't even conduct clandestine operations any more because of the internet." - Some old CIA / MI6 operative, probably.
"We can neither confirm or deny," thanks White House.
the Ryuki Riders are unique as they have 'contract monster's to help out. It's live action, not an anime.
http://kissasian.com/Drama/Kamen-Rider-Ex-Aid
Ex-Aid's third episode only went up yesterday, but Kissasian has most seasons. If you want to know specific highlights in the franchise and which ones to avoid, feel free to PM me or something
It's live action?! I'm having Power Rangers flashbacks.

Last edited:

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Everyone's hyped for the Sun/Moon demo while here I am having to take a trip to the West Side AGAIN just to visit my teacher's studio for wall paint of all things.

At least on the bright side (as much as I'm worried for him), he can stay somewhere pleasant and peaceful (if not sad) instead of taking a train to this horrible place again.
Be safe. My visit the first time was enough of a reason to see how ****ed up Western Chicago is. The rugged streets, suspicious characters, and overall poverty is enough to make you wonder why do most artists live there. I can admit I was scared the whole time I've walked through the streets just to see that 9/11 artist, couldn't blame another friend for complaining about it either.

These are at least my last words until I watch this burial now. Good bye.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior

Zolda is REALY all about guns, lol
If only Magnugiga was ALSO included alongside the Survive figure
Julian Assange, the guy who founded WikiLeaks, may have been Extraordinarily Rended by... someone, a spy / intelligence / espionage agency most likely, from the Ecuadorian embassy in London. Or killed. Or he's still there under duress / alive and well. Either way, WikiLeaks twitter states that a 'state party' (a government) has severed Julian's internet access, and seems to have released some dead man's switches / threats at John Kerry / Podesta.

Thread is constantly updated, some new stuff mostly about redditors swarming the embassy: https://www.reddit.com/r/WikiLeaks/comments/57xtav/embassy_situation_what_we_know_so_far/
"****in' Pokemon. Can't even conduct clandestine operations any more because of the internet." - Some old CIA / MI6 operative, probably.
"We can neither confirm or deny," thanks White House.

It's live action?! I'm having Power Rangers flashbacks.
It's the granddaddy of power rangers. Power Rangers is the adaptation of Super Sentai, which was made 5 years after Kamen Rider by the same guy who made KR. Also, Saban never adapted Kamen Rider for some reason. And if wikipedia says that Kamen Rider Dragon Knight was the second adaptation, it is lying.
Unlike Super Sentai or Power Rangers, Kamen Rider's known for drama, Kabuto and W moved me to tears personally

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885

It's the granddaddy of power rangers. Power Rangers is the adaptation of Super Sentai, which was made 5 years after Kamen Rider by the same guy who made KR. Also, Saban never adapted Kamen Rider for some reason. And if wikipedia says that Kamen Rider Dragon Knight was the second adaptation, it is lying.
Unlike Super Sentai or Power Rangers, Kamen Rider's known for drama, Kabuto and W moved me to tears personally
Saban did adapt Kamen Rider Black

And the creator of Kamen Rider hated it so much he refused to let them adapt any more Kamen Rider

Jaedrik

Man-at-Arms-at-Keyboard

Forgive, but this first episode is moving me to maximum keks right now. I'll get used to the humor, seriousness, cheesiness, acting... It seems very well made, at least, and I can see where the drama comes in with the setup.

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
Be safe. My visit the first time was enough of a reason to see how ****ed up Western Chicago is. The rugged streets, suspicious characters, and overall poverty is enough to make you wonder why do most artists live there. I can admit I was scared the whole time I've walked through the streets just to see that 9/11 artist, couldn't blame another friend for complaining about it either.

These are at least my last words until I watch this burial now. Good bye.
''Twas is physical proof of the city's own problems and relationships between the different classes here. When one grows up in an area like this, they would have nothing better to do than harass visiters that aren't from around d there (or even worse). People saying the South is bad clearly never seen the West with their own eyes.

No matter, I'll promise to come home unscathed for your sake. I had the feeling we would visit that area multiple times this year. Stay strong, savor your final moments with that maginifinet woman that raised your mother. Promise to do that for me, alright love?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom