• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 4 - Bring It In, Guys!

When, if ever, do you plan on buying the Switch?

• At launch

Votes: 40 36.0%
  • Late spring/summer

Votes: 25 22.5%
  • During the fall/holidays

Votes: 17 15.3%
  • Sometime after 2017

Votes: 7 6.3%
  • Not until [insert game here] is released

Votes: 20 18.0%
  • I'm not getting that bucket of turds!!

Votes: 2 1.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Forgive, but this first episode is moving me to maximum keks right now. I'll get used to the humor, seriousness, cheesiness, acting... It seems very well made, at least, and I can see where the drama comes in with the setup.
Gaim, the one written by the guy who wrote Madoka, also was goofy as hell at first. It's Kamen Rider tradition that it only really starts picking up on drama at about 20 episodes or so, Ryuki, 555 and Blade being exceptions due to their completely different tone (Ryuki was essentially Highlander, 555 has a character come back from the dead and **** his crush in a novel and Blade was ****ing tragic and the monsters had BDSM themed designs)

Yellowlord

ゆゆネーター
I watched a good chunk of the demo video... My god, I cringed every time the guy playing used an not-effective move like when he used a Flying type move against a Rockruff and then an Electric type move against a Jangmo-o later. Just felt kind of silly if you ask me. But anyway, interesting to see Team Skull is encountered early on (or maybe its just that way for the demo) and that some moves have new animations (Iron Tail looks awesome, for example).

Last edited:

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Gaim, the one written by the guy who wrote Madoka, also was goofy as hell at first. It's Kamen Rider tradition that it only really starts picking up on drama at about 20 episodes or so, Ryuki, 555 and Blade being exceptions due to their completely different tone (Ryuki was essentially Highlander, 555 has a character come back from the dead and **** his crush in a novel and Blade was ****ing tragic and the monsters had BDSM themed designs)
For some reason I really could not get into Blade until near the end. For some reason I was really confused at the beginning

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
For some reason I really could not get into Blade until near the end. For some reason I was really confused at the beginning
It starts off relatively confusing so I understand. That ending was ****ing sad though
I watched a good chunk of the demo video... My god, I cringed every time the guy playing used an not-effective move like when he used a Flying type move against a Rockruff and then an Electric type move against a Jangmo-o later. Just felt kind of silly if you ask me. But anyway, interesting to see Team Skull is encountered early on (or maybe its just that way for the demo) and that some moves have new animations (Iron Tail looks awesome, for example).
...Wait till you see Polygon play DOOM

Soul.

Oh, you can use Pikachu.

Now watch as it can't evolve into Alolan Raichu. Or it can.

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
People are mad that Ash-Greninja's OT is Ash?

Because logic is so triggering?

Yellowlord

ゆゆネーター
People are mad that Ash-Greninja's OT is Ash?

Because logic is so triggering?
They probably don't want to use Ash-Greninja competitively since the bad vibes of Ash losing all the main leagues in each region (especially the Kalos league) might spread to them and make them lose. :p

Last edited:

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
I have found my 3DS. Crisis averted.

D

Deleted member

Haven't watched the video, since I won't understand the dialogue.
Really, I'm just waiting for the demo to be detamined. :p

Soul.

It gets a Z-Move. Wonder if it's the electric one or '**** you pikachu'
Yeah, it gets a Z-Crystal. Not when you get it at first tho

Apparently Greninja's IVs are 20/31/20/31/20/31, 128 Atk/128 SpA/252 Spe EVs and a Neutral Nature

Fluttershy

Element of Kindness
NNID
ArrowofLight
3DS FC
5172-1450-4569
part Demo was leaked a bit early? there doesn't seem to be much when can learn from it though.. we need to wait for it to be datamined.. or if it can be datamined.

Yellowlord

ゆゆネーター
I gotta ask, but are we really going to be expecting a datamine of the demo like what happened with the X and Y demo from stuff I've heard? Is it even possible to place a seal on the game or some sort of related blocker in order to prevent the game from being datamined? While my views of the game wouldn't be ruined by a datamine either way, I still think the game shouldn't go through what X and Y did.

Last edited:
Reminds me of when my favorite streamer played Mega Man 6.

"Blizzard Attack must be super effective against Flame Man!" :facepalm:

D

Deleted member

I mean, considering Ice Slasher was Fireman's weakness in MM1, it kind of makes sense as to why they'd think that.

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904

If ti was Mega Man 1, maybe but even that's screwy.

:4greninja:'d

Last edited:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
I gotta ask, but are we really going to be expecting a datamine of the demo like what happened with the X and Y demo from stuff I've heard? Is it even possible to place a seal on the game or some sort of related blocker in order to prevent the game from being datamined? While my views of the game wouldn't be ruined by a datamine either way, I still think the game shouldn't go through what X and Y did.
its bound to happen, really

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
The best thing about that demo video was the AERO-***

Also, I have a costume party next week, I need suggestions of what I should go as
Yourself
:p

Or a Zoroark

Or go as Xander from Fates.
Team Skull appears to be encountered in that exact spot in game, but with Gladion instead. His intro trailer shows him in front of that very same Pokemon Center.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I found a more powerful creature than the Musk Ox- Lobster hybrid

Crocodile- Lobster hybrid

I swear anything with Lobster is broken powerful

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
I found a more powerful creature than the Musk Ox- Lobster hybrid

Crocodile- Lobster hybrid

I swear anything with Lobster is broken powerful
I THINK I know the context behind this but I'm just gonna stare at it for a minute.

Jaedrik

Man-at-Arms-at-Keyboard
This drama between the first two Riders tho
LIKE WHY HE GETS THE JOJ DONE AND NEEDS TO EAT BACK OF BRUH ALSO OTHER GUY YOU SUCK AT EXPLAINING YOUR MOTIVATIONS

Watching periscope.tv stream outside Ecuador embassy at the same time because why not. And it just ended. Nuts.
Well, it's not like they wouldn't jam electronics if they were going to extract Assange anyways.

D

Deleted member

Mario 3D World 1st playthrough update:

(Self-explanatory)

4 characters left though, but as I've completed this level in the loyal way, I won't hesitate to abuse watching playthrough videos in order to perform it. >:]

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
This drama between the first two Riders tho
LIKE WHY HE GETS THE JOJ DONE AND NEEDS TO EAT BACK OF BRUH ALSO OTHER GUY YOU SUCK AT EXPLAINING YOUR MOTIVATIONS
Rivalry between 2 Riders always happens, and considering Ex-Aid's already shown 5 in the opening... Glad you're liking Ex-Aid so far! Next episode has the edgelord looking Snipe and after that, things are looking interesting.
Also, I'm still worried that we can't get to breed our own Battle Bond Greninjas

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Almost every time I play a new game, I find myself listening to it's soundtrack frequently for a long time afterwards.

Right now, that game is Shovel Knight.

Jaedrik

Man-at-Arms-at-Keyboard
Where can I go to get the latest Smash 4 modding news / developments? The modder's Twitters? Any easier place?

Pazzo.

「Livin' On A Prayer」
Day 17: Ghostbusters Theme

Comedy and scares, laughs and screams, it's quite a film for Halloween!

Tomorrow...
Have some cash on hand?

Or maybe some time?
Stick around for lunch,

or fork up your dimes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom