• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 4 - Bring It In, Guys!

When, if ever, do you plan on buying the Switch?

• At launch

Votes: 40 36.0%
  • Late spring/summer

Votes: 25 22.5%
  • During the fall/holidays

Votes: 17 15.3%
  • Sometime after 2017

Votes: 7 6.3%
  • Not until [insert game here] is released

Votes: 20 18.0%
  • I'm not getting that bucket of turds!!

Votes: 2 1.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Burruni

Smash Hero
Didn't the riddler say he wasn't posting anymore? Yet despite this we see a bunch of stuff being posted that's supposedly the Riddler...Unless it's older info I'm not taking anything seriously that's being claimed as the Riddler's leaks...
As I said.
Riddler isn't posting more riddles/leaks.

This, and the "type lists" from last week were SPECULATIONS from them.

Chrono.

Some rando text rumor.

Might as well have one of these before the datamining.

The starters dont have branch evos, but they have battle bond, and change into a design matching the default male/female trainer, ready than your customised one. They have a stat increase, and there signature move is powered up. Water Shuriken on Greninja is powered up by always hitting 5 times.
Dartrix evolves into Archemis (Ar-chem-iss)
Grass/Flying. Learns Grow-n-Arrow. Its powered up by being a spread shot that hits all opponents.
Torracat evolves into Maskkat (Mass-cat)
Fire/Dark. Learns Dirty Dive. Its powered up by switching the user out U-Turn/Volt Switch Style.
Brionne evolves into Siring (Psy-Ring). Water/Fairy. Learns Siren Schreech. Powered up by lowering special defense drastically.

http://boards.4chan.org/vp/thread/29183905

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Summer:
1. Koffing: Wind
2. Weezing: Wind/Fairy
3. Exeggutor: Grass/Dragon
4. Gyarados: Water/Dragon
5. Butterfree: Bug/Psychic
6. Solosis: Water
7. Duosion: Water
8. Reuniclus: Water
9. Tentacool: Electric
10. Tentacruel: Electric
11. Phanpy: Water
12. Donphan: Water
13. Snorunt: Grass
14. Glalie: Grass/Diamond
15. Froslass: Grass/Ghost
16. Hippopotas: Water
17. Hippowdon: Water
18. Sunflora: Grass/Dragon
19. Remoraid: Fire
20. Octillery: Fire
21. Numel: Water/Grass
22. Camerupt: Water/Grass
23. Buizel: Wind
24. Floatzel: Wind
25. Rhyhorn: Grass
26. Rhydon: Grass
27. Rhyperior: Grass/Steel
28. Cacnea: Water
29. Cacturne: Water/Ghost
30. Corphish: Diamond
31. Crawdaunt: Diamond/Fighting
32. Zubat: Dark/Flying
33. Golbat: Dark/Flying
34. Crobat: Dark/Flying
35. Ratatta: Normal/Dark
36. Raticate: Normal/Dark
37. Raichu: Electric/Aura
38. Beedrill: Bug/Fighting
39. Psyduck: Psychic
40. Golduck: Psychic
41. Gothita: Fire
42. Gothorita: Fire
43. Gothitelle: Fire
44. Trapinch: Bug
45. Vibrava: Bug/Dragon
46. Flygon: Bug/Dragon
47. Inkay: Fairy
48. Malamar: Fairy/Ghost
49. Ponyta: Water
50. Rapidash: Water/Ghost
51. Scraggy: Water/Fighting
52. Scrafty: Water/Fighting
53. Sandile: Water
54. Krokorok: Water
55. Krookodile: Water/Fighting
56. Goomy: Water
57. Sliggoo: Water
58. Goodra: Water/Dragon
59. Golem: Rock/Diamond
60. Maractus: Ground/Grass
Let's see....

Opossum Opossum got swasbuck covered, so I think I'll go with:

Furfrou with retaliate, sucker punch, u turn, and dig.

The other's movesets don't matter as much atm, but I've got to go with:

Volcorona
Mega Venasaur
Summer Glaile
Ludicolo
Conkeldurr

Thanks! The variants sound awesome, and I'd say this is a fitting summer team.[/QUOTE]
Woah settle down there partner. Also megas? lol no they're not happening. Also you're an admin so you'll get 3 pokemon.. 4 tops.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Desperated /vp/ is best /vp/

I want to try that.

D

Deleted member

Some rando text rumor.

The starters dont have branch evos, but they have battle bond, and change into a design matching the default male/female trainer, ready than your customised one. They have a stat increase, and there signature move is powered up. Water Shuriken on Greninja is powered up by always hitting 5 times.
Grass/Flying. Learns Grow-n-Arrow. Its powered up by being a spread shot that hits all opponents.
Fire/Dark. Learns Dirty Dive. Its powered up by switching the user out U-Turn/Volt Switch Style.
Brionne evolves into Siring (Psy-Ring). Water/Fairy. Learns Siren Schreech. Powered up by lowering special defense drastically.

I'd like to know what the moves do normally
Would be pretty boring for them to only have side effects when transformed after the XY starter signature moves were all so unique
These names are so generic it's not even funny though
Artemis
Mask-cat
Sirene+sing
Desperated /vp/ is best /vp/

I want to try that.
Me when I pre-purchased Fates

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Man, Romhacking.net has THE WORST human verification system I've ever seen!

You have to retype a "text" of THIRTY-TWO characters containing random, non-repeating numbers and letters.

Thank heavens copy-paste works.

Last edited:

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
*sees more Riddler *****

If this were 4chan, I'd be handing out (You)s right now. :4luigi:

Hit the road, Jack. Sun and Moon comes out next month. :4mario:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Let's see....

Opossum Opossum got swasbuck covered, so I think I'll go with:

Furfrou with retaliate, sucker punch, u turn, and dig.

The other's movesets don't matter as much atm, but I've got to go with:

Volcorona
Mega Venasaur
Summer Glaile
Ludicolo
Conkeldurr

Thanks! The variants sound awesome, and I'd say this is a fitting summer team.
Woah settle down there partner. Also megas? lol no they're not happening. Also you're an admin so you'll get 3 pokemon.. 4 tops.[/QUOTE]

Lol didn't know if the get 6 or not so I posted 6 in case. Then:

Summer Glaile, Ludicolo, Volcorona.

Lord Dio

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1435-7744-1699
Shovel Knight Update!
Stranded Ship cleared, Polar Knight defeated!
That was.....a pretty intense fight, and very fast-paced. Only took about 4 tries though. Seriously, he has a shovel four times as big as mine! He's also what I think to be the biggest boss yet, not counting Tinker Knight's Tank.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Didn't the riddler say he wasn't posting anymore? Yet despite this we see a bunch of stuff being posted that's supposedly the Riddler...Unless it's older info I'm not taking anything seriously that's being claimed as the Riddler's leaks...
Don't rain on my Wimpod evo parade

Chrono.

To clear the Riddler thing up.

They used to post legit hints as to what we're getting revealed in a future trailer, but after their riddles started gaining traction with the western audience, they stopped so they wouldn't get caught (even saying that Americans just should stick to "my Dad works at Nintendo" leaks). Nowadays they just post their own speculation.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Oh also in my pokemon game the bad team in either version are good guys(from the start) in the other version, and both teams appear constantly starting early on.

Soul.

Some rando text rumor.

what

how can the starters have battle bond. They will get Overgrow/Blaze/Torrent

Ivander

Smash Legend
Brazilian dubs of old anime are my aesthetic bruh

What is so bad about the Sakura Cardcaptor english dub?
It was one thing to understand why the romance would've been toned down(romance between same-sex characters, cousins and teacher/student relationships, but there were so many unnecessary changes it's not funny. Basically:
-They took out harmless scenes and most of the comedy to make it more serious.
-They changed episode plots or parts of episodes that were perfectly normal, like the Christmas episode or character's reasoning for some scenes, and changed the dialogues to stuff that didn't really do anything or even make sense.
-Much of the romance was toned down, only keeping the romance between Syaoran and Mei-Ling somewhat intact, with only another romance ultimately only being hinted on the final episode and Sakura's crush on Yukito, at first was shown, but eventually disappeared without reason to her confession to him being reduced to a chat between friends. Despite the fact that the romance still stays somewhat around Syaoran and Mei-Ling, many things involving the romance between them, like good-luck charms for romance or magic cards that help with talents, luck, romance, etc, were still omitted.
-Episodes were taken out(including one that showed some real character development between Sakura and Syaoran) due to the fact that Tomoyo sings and they took out all of her singing scenes. Also, the final episodes were combined into one episode.
-Hilariously enough, you wonder why they took out so much of the comedy and yet keep the scenes where the furball Kero gets drunk on alcohol-filled chocolate(despite the fact that the episode didn't air right away at first).
-******* flashbacks! Remember the Gamera movies that used past movies as footage for some of their other movies. Now imagine localizers trying to think of what they could do after removing those comedic moments and deciding to replace them with ******* flashbacks that last forever and even get repeated in later episodes. Imagine seeing one flashback in one episode and then one of the next episodes, that same flashback happens again.

Seriously, if you watch the original and the English dub side-by-side, you will see major differences and ask "Why was this taken out again?"
Edit: To a bit of extent, flashbacks weren't absent from the original, but unlike the dub, the flashbacks in the original were just quick moments of a character saying a sentence and then coming back to the main episode, not full fight scenes that reappear in later episodes.

Last edited:

Delzethin

Character Concept Creator
NNID
Delzethin
RIDDLER POSTED SOMETHING NEW(?)

Komala, Morelul, Minior and Wimpod evos!
>S-S-Still none for Mimikyu or Pyukumuku

edit: since the uploader's on fire again, @Warchamp7
Heree's the actual thread.
http://boards.4chan.org/vp/thread/29183322

double edit: speculation, not riddle, don't take this as 100%.
Are we 100% sure this is from the Riddler? If so...this is interesting. It'd mean Wimpod, Komala, and Togedemaru are available much later than I expected, and Morelull and Crabrawler are available earlier than I expected. I kinda figured Mimikyu and Pyukumuku wouldn't evolve and figured Salandit and Wimpod were 2 stagers, but I thought Crabrawler would evolve, so...hm.

Good to know we (if true) won't have to wait long to get a Rockruff, though. Now we just need to learn what its evolution method is...

Chrono.

Are we 100% sure this is from the Riddler? If so...this is interesting. It'd mean Wimpod, Komala, and Togedemaru are available much later than I expected, and Morelull and Crabrawler are available earlier than I expected. I kinda figured Mimikyu and Pyukumuku wouldn't evolve and figured Salandit and Wimpod were 2 stagers, but I thought Crabrawler would evolve, so...hm.

Good to know we (if true) won't have to wait long to get a Rockruff, though. Now we just need to learn what its evolution method is...
Yeah it's from them, couple people on Bulbapedia linked the original post.

Still, just speculation.
what

Plot ****?

Iunno.

D

Deleted member

what

The ability could always change when they evolve

Also, with Ash-Greninja, this is the second time a Pokemon has had an ability that it can only have through specific means. The first being the Rock Head Blue-Stripped Basculin trade in Driftveil City in BW, though that was later fixed
It was one thing to understand why the romance would've been toned down(romance between same-sex characters, cousins and teacher/student relationships, but there were so many unnecessary changes it's not funny. Basically:
-They took out harmless scenes and most of the comedy to make it more serious.
-They changed episode plots or parts of episodes that were perfectly normal, like the Christmas episode or character's reasoning for some scenes, and changed the dialogues to stuff that didn't really do anything or even make sense.
-Much of the romance was toned down, only keeping the romance between Syaoran and Mei-Ling somewhat intact, with only another romance ultimately only being hinted on the final episode and Sakura's crush on Yukito, at first was shown, but eventually disappeared without reason to her confession to him being reduced to a chat between friends. Despite the fact that the romance still stays somewhat around Syaoran and Mei-Ling, many things involving the romance between them, like good-luck charms for romance or magic cards that help with talents, luck, romance, etc, were still omitted.
-Episodes were taken out(including one that showed some real character development between Sakura and Syaoran) due to the fact that Tomoyo sings and they took out all of her singing scenes. Also, the final episodes were combined into one episode.
-Hilariously enough, you wonder why they took out so much of the comedy and yet keep the scenes where the furball Kero gets drunk on alcohol-filled chocolate(despite the fact that the episode didn't air right away at first).
-******* flashbacks! Remember the Gamera movies that used past movies as footage for some of their other movies. Now imagine localizers trying to think of what they could do after removing those comedic moments and deciding to replace them with ******* flashbacks that last forever and even get repeated in later episodes. Imagine seeing one flashback in one episode and then one of the next episodes, that same flashback happens again.

Seriously, if you watch the original and the English dub side-by-side, you will see major differences and ask "Why was this taken out again?"
Pretty sure the Brazilian dub was based off the English one, at least I assume all dubs here were based off the english ones
Though considering all episodes are avaible, it must be weird to not have some of them dubbed

Last edited by a moderator:

Lord Dio

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1435-7744-1699
Okay, I've reached the first checkpoint of Propeller Knight's airship.
I'm definitely taking this stage one checkpoint at a time.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
I didnt know I could have sudden loss of memory from being dead *** tired but lo and behold I was so tired I forgot the person textng me was my gf and what I was doing a minute ago
I read you had a sudden loss of memory from being dead and I was like "I know how you feel"

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I didnt know I could have sudden loss of memory from being dead *** tired but lo and behold I was so tired I forgot the person textng me was my gf and what I was doing a minute ago
It's thought that dreams are memory defrag so if you don't get REM sleep your mind's memory is scattered.

Lord Dio

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1435-7744-1699
Did you halluciante? I had so much sleep loss last year I hallucinated in the mornings for about a week. Hallucinated my way the the midterm chemistry test too, which probably wasn't the brightest idea.
Get some sleep, and stay healthy.

Jaedrik

Man-at-Arms-at-Keyboard
I forgot to register for graduation, and now the deadline is past.
I suppose no $50 for singing the Star Spangled Banner to my fellow Fall semester graduates, then.

Y'don't get 'nough sleep and your brain starts going '****, uh, what can I afford to shut down?' Memory and focus be on the choppin' block sometime

Last edited:

Lord Dio

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1435-7744-1699
I'M HALFWAY THERE
WHOOOOOAAAAAAHHHH
FLOATING ON A PRAYER!
Checkpoint #3 of 6 on Propeller Knight's Airship has been reached! I'm kinda shocked, because I got to checkpoints 2 and 3 all in the same life.

SegaNintendoUbisoft

The Amateur Artist
NNID
S.N.U0203
3DS FC
4725-8740-7336
So I got around to watching the first episode of JoJo.

It's alright. I assume it gets much better as it goes on.
I already hate Dio though.
That poor dog :sadeyes:

Lord Dio

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1435-7744-1699
So I got around to watching the first episode of JoJo.

It's alright. I assume it gets much better as it goes on.
I already love Dio though.
That poor dog :sadeyes:
Fixed.
And yes, iirc, the voice acting does.

One checkpoint away from the final fight with Propeller Knight, but ugggghhhhhh, this part is Windy City, and quite the pain to get through.

Chrono.

Fixed.
And yes, iirc, the voice acting does.

One checkpoint away from the final fight with Propeller Knight, but ugggghhhhhh, this part is Windy City, and quite the pain to get through.
Yeah, Propeller's stage is basically the most aggravating 8-bit era platformer quirks all rolled up into one. Hell, the only one quirk it doesn't have is slippery controls, and that's because that's linked to the character itself and Shovel controls great.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
I liked the Flying Machine.

Now Lich Yard.

**** Lich Yard.

Delzethin

Character Concept Creator
NNID
Delzethin
I liked the Flying Machine.

Now Lich Yard.

**** Lich Yard.
I made the mistake of doing the Lich Yard first. Ended up really challenging me, and I was wondering how much harder the game would get later on.

Needless to say, I was surprised when I got all the way through Pridemoor Keep and beat King Knight without dying once. Turns out I did the two in the wrong order.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom