• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 4 - Bring It In, Guys!

When, if ever, do you plan on buying the Switch?

• At launch

Votes: 40 36.0%
  • Late spring/summer

Votes: 25 22.5%
  • During the fall/holidays

Votes: 17 15.3%
  • Sometime after 2017

Votes: 7 6.3%
  • Not until [insert game here] is released

Votes: 20 18.0%
  • I'm not getting that bucket of turds!!

Votes: 2 1.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Whoa, Keitai Denjū Telefang just popped up on Romhacking.net claiming it's "fully playable" after 110 versions.

Did they actually finally finish this game that I've been DYING to play in full English? :surprised:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Could you tell me more about the fakemon I chose and what changed about Crobat? I can help come up with abilities like that. Maybe Clear Body or Magic Bounce for Mirrorror
Well obviously Mirrorror is easy to guess but I'll tell you about it too. It's a creepy looking mirror with eyes and wings and it steals the souls of anything that stares at the mirror section for too long.

Cleavodo is a mix of a komodo dragon and a thorny devil. It's a bigger mother. 8 foot long dude. High def and attack

Arachnise is based off the trap door spider, it has high speed and decent attack and special attack.

Umbrelard is a possessed umbrella which when it spins it makes a sound that can put others around it asleep.

Summer Crobat like the other stages had to leave the caves to flee predators and now lives in the forests it is based off of a Southeastern myotis. They are also slightly smaller and lighter than regular Crobats.

Lord Dio

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1435-7744-1699
Still haven't beaten Tinker Knight because of his ******* tank. If only it didn't have that third shoulder missile, and bombs.
Gotta give him credit though, I love his pre-tank theme, and he's smart enough to build a giant tank in a tower like that.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Well obviously Mirrorror is easy to guess but I'll tell you about it too. It's a creepy looking mirror with eyes and wings and it steals the souls of anything that stares at the mirror section for too long.

Cleavodo is a mix of a komodo dragon and a thorny devil. It's a bigger mother. 8 foot long dude. High def and attack

Arachnise is based off the trap door spider, it has high speed and decent attack and special attack.

Umbrelard is a possessed umbrella which when it spins it makes a sound that can put others around it asleep.

Summer Crobat like the other stages had to leave the caves to flee predators and now lives in the forests it is based off of a Southeastern myotis. They are also slightly smaller and lighter than regular Crobats.
HMMM

Cleavodo:
Quick Draw: increases priority on cutting moves. Sharp Edge: Increases power of cutting moves. Pierce: Ignores defence boosts
Arachnise:
Burrow: digs underground when at half HP, increasing evasion, Tough Claws, Compound Eyes. Also, a signature move idea! Drag Down: drags opponent closer, prevents them from fleeing while dealing damage
Umbrelard:
Rain Dish,Storm Drain, Anesthetic: small chance to put opponents to sleep with physical moves
Summer Crobat:
True Hunter: increases accuracy, Venomous Fangs: Chance to poison with biting moves, stacks with Poison Fang, Infiltrator, Fearsome look: lowers defense when sent out

Bananija

Count of Trickery
HMMM

Cleavodo:
Quick Draw: increases priority on cutting moves. Sharp Edge: Increases power of cutting moves. Pierce: Ignores defence boosts
Arachnise:
Burrow: digs underground when at half HP, increasing evasion, Tough Claws, Compound Eyes. Also, a signature move idea! Drag Down: drags opponent closer, prevents them from fleeing while dealing damage
Umbrelard:
Rain Dish,Storm Drain, Anesthetic: small chance to put opponents to sleep with physical moves
Summer Crobat:
True Hunter: increases accuracy, Venomous Fangs: Chance to poison with biting moves, stacks with Poison Fang, Infiltrator, Fearsome look: lowers defense when sent out
I think "Menacing" is a better name than "Fearsome look" if you know what I mean :p.

Soul.

So much for ****ty reboot theories:
When you have a game formula that resonates so well with the fans, you need to cater for what they’re expecting, as well as innovate in ways that will excite both them and new players coming to the world of Pokémon for the first time.

Pokémon has been consistent in delivering a positive player experience over the past 20 years and, as such, we’re seeing a real nostalgia coming through from those who played the earlier versions of the games. I think the fact that we’ve never overhauled the series and created a divide between the old and the new is also one of the reasons Pokémon has enjoyed such longevity.

Bananija

Count of Trickery
I thought that, but I realized that'd be seen as trying too hard, and what's one of the first things to come to mind when you hear 'bats'? Batman, who fights using fear
But a JoJo reference is always a good thing.:troll:

The Batman idea is pretty cool. praline praline , does summer Crobat is shaped like a batarang or Batman's logo?

Lord Dio

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1435-7744-1699
Shovel Knight Update:
Clockwork Tower cleared, Tinker Knight defeated!
I think so far TK's my favorite enemy Knight, he's got a ******* tank after all, plus his pre-tank theme is amazing and fittign.
Then I beat some dude named Phantom Striker.
On to Polar Knight!
Ohhhh boyyyyy ice physics!

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I thought that, but I realized that'd be seen as trying too hard, and what's one of the first things to come to mind when you hear 'bats'? Batman, who fights using fear
You'd think that'd make scarecrow his archenemy then since fear is his schtick

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Still haven't beaten Tinker Knight because of his ******* tank. If only it didn't have that third shoulder missile, and bombs.
Gotta give him credit though, I love his pre-tank theme, and he's smart enough to build a giant tank in a tower like that.
This is why you explore levels/ buy **** from the blue guy in the town in the area down-right from the meal ticket guy, subweapons are INCREDIBLY useful against the tank. I know you've beaten him already by now, but subweapon can truly be a game changer, regardless of the challenge

So while I was at work the cashier behind me was a bit talkative, always has been.

Today they brought up politics, used the term "slutty" while talking to a customer, wouldn't stop talking about pokemon to customers who are like 40 and have no idea what the hell she is talking about, including mentioning the theme song like 4 times and even singnig some of it

And to top it all off she talked about Boku no Pico (which she claimed to have watched).

:061:

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
You'd think that'd make scarecrow his archenemy then since fear is his schtick
Ah, but that's the beautiful thing of Batman! Lots of his most well-known enemies are very similar to Batsy himself! Both him and Scarecrow use fear, Twoface and Batman have dual identities (the third one in the animated series also reflects off of Batman), Penguin reflects his sophisticated side imo, Catwoman is the adventurous/thrill-seeking side, and Joker. It only took one bad day for Joker to be the absolute madman he is today. It took a bad day for Bruce to become Batman. Both are very cunning and difficult to predict. If Batman was a villain, he'd be VERY similar to Joker. There's more but I don't remember the rest

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
ayy yo, dont judge other peoples likes lol

That being said, the talking about pokemon to 40 year olds, why do people assume old folks know about pokemon?
They assume old folks have kids? Overestimate the reach of Pokemon's appeal? Talk about stuff they don't like to get them to leave?

ayy yo, dont judge other peoples likes lol
She allegedly didn't like it and didn't know what it was until she saw it :p
That being said, the talking about pokemon to 40 year olds, why do people assume old folks know about pokemon?
I don't think she does because she just rants on and on without a response.

Just wants to vent I guess but there are better places and times to do it than when talking with customers while on the clock.

:061:

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
Can I be your games equivalent of Youngster Joey.

Youngster Radical.
Sounds like an uncontrollable kid.

On the otherhand, you could be Radical Joey. The Joey who doesn't play by the rules. Uses every Pokemon but Rattata.

D

Deleted member

Remember guys, no kinkshaming
Except if someone's kink is /literally/ ****
Then you can kinkshame the hell out of them

Also, I heard Sakura Cardcaptor was added recently on Netflix but it's still not avaible on the Brazilian site
I just want to be able to watch this thing dubbed already

Radical Bones

Soul King
Switch FC
SW-3027-1027-5433
Sounds like an uncontrollable kid.

On the otherhand, you could be Radical Joey. The Joey who doesn't play by the rules. Uses every Pokemon but Rattata.
Now THAT I like. He could wear a tie dye shirt and have an Oddish and a Alolan Raichu.

Groovy.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
HMMM

Cleavodo:
Arachnise:
Umbrelard:
Summer Crobat:
Sorry dear for the late reply I kinda just passed out lol. I love all of these. Maybe I should get your healp for more. ;)

But a JoJo reference is always a good thing.:troll:

The Batman idea is pretty cool. praline praline , does summer Crobat is shaped like a batarang or Batman's logo?
I didn't even realise the Batman comparison until now but the backstory, colour scheme and Dark/Flying type really goes with it. lol

Lord Dio

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1435-7744-1699
Remember guys, no kinkshaming
Except if someone's kink is /literally/ ****
Then you can kinkshame the hell out of them

Also, I heard Sakura Cardcaptor was added recently on Netflix but it's still not avaible on the Brazilian site
I just want to be able to watch this thing dubbed already
Ahem, Kira, ahem.
You know, considering how hard the past levels have been....the ice physics aren't that bothersome, and it feels nice to go through this level. It feels like I'm taking a break from the difficulty, but still playing the game. I really like. Polar Knight.....props to you.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Sorry dear for the late reply I kinda just passed out lol. I love all of these. Maybe I should get your healp for more. ;)

I didn't even realise the Batman comparison until now but the backstory, colour scheme and Dark/Flying type really goes with it. lol
I'll gladly make up fitting abilities for you! I'd make a bunch of suggestions, and you pick the ones you like the most!

Lord Dio

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1435-7744-1699
One checkpoint away......after i eat dinner, here I come, polar Knight. Be happy, you're the first member of the Order I haven't wanted to hulk out on in a while.

SuperMii3D

Mii-Based Fighter
NNID
PizzaDeliveryKid
3DS FC
5284-1700-6123

Could I help out with Fakemon ideas and abilities?? Id love to help with that.

Last edited:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
I'll gladly make up fitting abilities for you! I'd make a bunch of suggestions, and you pick the ones you like the most!
I have an idea for a new ability I just need a name.

It's for Exclove and Kabloom which are Grass/Ground and a mix of a poppy and an explosive. They have an ability which lets them use exploding moves without getting ko'ed and they deal 40% less.

D

Deleted member

Awwww. I think it's funny how you're my 'Bravely Default' guy though, like how Qrow is 'Star Wars', Opopo 'Disney', Swamp 'Fighting games' and more
Xeno VII - Xenoblade
NonSpecificGuy - Metal Gear
Zoroarking - Etrian Odyssey

Did I guess these right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom