• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 4 - Bring It In, Guys!

When, if ever, do you plan on buying the Switch?

• At launch

Votes: 40 36.0%
  • Late spring/summer

Votes: 25 22.5%
  • During the fall/holidays

Votes: 17 15.3%
  • Sometime after 2017

Votes: 7 6.3%
  • Not until [insert game here] is released

Votes: 20 18.0%
  • I'm not getting that bucket of turds!!

Votes: 2 1.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
because I was at work when this was relevant...
gen vii ratings.jpg
Gradiants because I'm different...it didn't take as long as you probably think....

5*-13
4*-21 (Rockruff is supposed to be 4, not 3 and a half)
3*-22
2*-10
1*-4

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Alolan Muk is just Shiny Muk with bad makeup.

Jokes aside it is becoming one of my fav Alola Forms and it will get a place on my team.

Lord Dio

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1435-7744-1699
Attention all!
Ready your shovels friends! To celebrate my Fall Break, I'm going to be using my four days off to be playing SHOVEL KNIGHT for the first time ever! It's a game I've been wanting to play for a while now, but haven't gotten to due to schoolwork. I'll be updating my progress on here about once a day.
HERE GOES!

Aetheri

Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
I will seriously be disappointed if we don't get any new dark types...I know I'm not alone when I say it's one of my favourite typings...

Here's a question actually, which typing so far in Gen VII has the best mons?

I'd have to say Fire has the best mons so far
Litten/Torracat, Salandit, Marowak, Baile Oricorio, and Turtonator...I don't dislike any fire types revealed so far...to the point I even plan on having two on my team...

Burruni

Smash Hero
I will seriously be disappointed if we don't get any new dark types...I know I'm not alone when I say it's one of my favourite typings...

Litten/Torracat, Salandit, Marowak, Baile Oricorio, and Turtonator...I don't dislike any fire types revealed so far...to the point I even plan on having two on my team...
"Fire has the best mons."
>Fairy gets Frostales, Mimikyu, Ribombee, the Tapus.

Pazzo.

「Livin' On A Prayer」
Attention all!
Ready your shovels friends! To celebrate my Fall Break, I'm going to be using my four days off to be playing SHOVEL KNIGHT for the first time ever! It's a game I've been wanting to play for a while now, but haven't gotten to due to schoolwork. I'll be updating my progress on here about once a day.
HERE GOES!
Sir...

Steel thy Shovel.

Lord Dio

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1435-7744-1699
Sir...

Steel thy Shovel.

I forgot the steel part, and ready sounded just as good.
For a first level , that was really fun. Black knight was kinda difficult, but that's likely me not being used to the controls. I'm loving this game and I've only beaten the first level.

Aetheri

Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
"Fire has the best mons."
>Fairy gets Frostales, Mimikyu, Ribombee, the Tapus.
I'll give you Frostales and Mimikyu, because they are amazing...
The Tapu"s"? we've only seen one so far...I'm not forming an opinion on pokemon I haven't seen yet...Tapu Koko's not as awesome to me as other people think...
Ribombee's cool but it's not a poison everything alive lizard, or a flame twirling ghost mother, or an explosive dragon turtle...

And Magearna's boring IMO...which might be why you didn't mention it...

Burruni

Smash Hero
I'll give you Frostales and Mimikyu, because they are amazing...
The Tapu"s"? we've only seen one so far...I'm not forming an opinion on pokemon I haven't seen yet...Tapu Koko's not as awesome to me as other people think...
Ribombee's cool but it's not a poison everything alive lizard, or a flame twirling ghost mother, or an explosive dragon turtle...

And Magearna's boring IMO...which might be why you didn't mention it...
I keep forgetting it isn't a gen 6 mon actually.

Radical Bones

Soul King
Switch FC
SW-3027-1027-5433
I've just beat the first 2 Colour Splash levels.

If the game continues on like this, it will be my second favourite game in the series, one spot below tTYD.

So far, it's just one of those games that makes you smile.

Lord Dio

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1435-7744-1699
Gonna stop with Shovel Knight for the Knight, and start with....Pridemoor and.......King Knight in the morning.
Keep in mind, this is my first time playing the game, and it will be mostly blind, as I've seen alpharad's how to SK, which is just plains of passage, king knight, and this grim reaper guy.
Oh, and apparently I died a total of 18 times in Plains of Passage. Took me a while to figure out that the downward stab move was holding the down b.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I mean, it's meant to be based off specific oil leaks that appear in Hawaii. I know it is not necessarily that appealing to some, but in terms of depicting something that exists in the real world, they got it right with Alolan Muk. Plus, Poison/Dark is a very good typing, so people might actually use Muk for once. If you really want it to have different colors, however, its shiny may be the only way to change it...
Those rainbow oil leaks aren't exclusive to Hawaii.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Oh yeah, I asked Ash and Andre on Twitter if they saw Rockruff in the demo:

This could lend theory to Rockruff being a gift mon with how the first island is designed. Could be wrong though, but it's not available on route 1 or before the first big city which is interesting.

Autumn ♫

I'm terrible with these Custom Titles.
Ugh... I was doing a Nuzlock on Soulsilver and I was getting ready to save my game when it told me I had to delete my file on the main screen using some complicated button pressing method, and I just trained all 4 of my Pokemon to level 8, which took longer than expected. I think I lost my motivation to start another one anytime soon...

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Ugh... I was doing a Nuzlock on Soulsilver and I was getting ready to save my game when it told me I had to delete my file on the main screen using some complicated button pressing method, and I just trained all 4 of my Pokemon to level 8, which took longer than expected. I think I lost my motivation to start another one anytime soon...
You can't save over a file in pokemon

You have to delete the file first

It's to prevent a file from being overridden on accident

Last edited:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
The new Furby's are able to connect to the internet and adapt to gain new references.

It's only a matter of time before they become self aware and destroy us all!

Bananija

Count of Trickery
The new Furby's are able to connect to the internet and adapt to gain new references.

It's only a matter of time before they become self aware and destroy us all!
And they look even scarier than before!
oh no.JPG

It's only a matter of time before they realize that human's flesh is edible.

Kurri ★

#PlayUNIST
Switch FC
7334-0298-1902
You can't save over a file in pokemon

You have to delete the file first

It's to prevent a file from being overridden on accident
You really should just be able to have multiple saves. Like, this isn't the 90s anymore where saving was still this new fangled idea for games

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
You really should just be able to have multiple saves. Like, this isn't the 90s anymore where saving was still this new fangled idea for games
I think the pokemon creator's said they only have one file on purpose

Probably so to have more than one file you have to buy more than one game

D

Deleted member

Did the chart thing:
Pokemon 7th gen rating.png

I gave alot more 5s then I expected.
Also, for the record, Litten is still my least favorite Alola starter, I just like its middle form alot more than Poplio's.

Last edited by a moderator:

Arcanir

An old friend evolved
NNID
Shoryu91
3DS FC
4253-4855-5860
Riddler update:

-Kommo-o was the Monk Staff and Silvally was Yuki/Rin.
-The chart has been updated with the recent hints such as Salandit's seductress evolution. Curiously, two more slots were added to the image: A picture of a fire, which is between the Toucan and Tapu Koko, and a picture of a red cross with Chinese writing on it (apparently it means ban/envelop), which is placed after the Ultra Beasts and before Magearna. I wonder what they're supposed to be...
-He again mentions that he hinted at Lunala's Pokedex number at an earlier time, funny that popped up again considering we were just discussing it a day ago.

FIre or Fighting for me, with Fire, Turtonator is the most iffy one for me and I still don't mind it, while with Fighting I like all of them to at least an extent.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
rank.png

Here's my rankings

I made it all fancy with a grandient

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Riddler update:

-Kommo-o was the Monk Staff and Silvally was Yuki/Rin.
-The chart has been updated with the recent hints such as Salandit's seductress evolution. Curiously, two more slots were added to the image: A picture of a fire, which is between the Toucan and Tapu Koko, and a picture of a red cross with Chinese writing on it (apparently it means ban/envelop), which is placed after the Ultra Beasts and before Magearna. I wonder what they're supposed to be...
-He again mentions that he hinted at Lunala's Pokedex number at an earlier time, funny that popped up again considering we were just discussing it a day ago.

FIre or Fighting for me, with Fire, Turtonator is the most iffy one for me and I still don't mind it, while with Fighting I like all of them to at least an extent.

Im kinda out of the loop regarding the riddler; what does mean that list of Pokémon icons at the bottom of the image?

Also the red cross is part of the Japanese animation of the move Imprison (Seal)
imprison.png

Last edited:

Kurri ★

#PlayUNIST
Switch FC
7334-0298-1902
I think the pokemon creator's said they only have one file on purpose

Probably so to have more than one file you have to buy more than one game
It's clearly done on purpose. But I never thought it'd be to get people to buy more copies. Pretty scummy honestlt

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
I don't think I should play Smash with people around me any more.

As soon as I start playing, people don't want to play. I make people rage quit when they ask me to "duel" them.

I'm making the game not fun for people. That hurts...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom