• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 4 - Bring It In, Guys!

When, if ever, do you plan on buying the Switch?

• At launch

Votes: 40 36.0%
  • Late spring/summer

Votes: 25 22.5%
  • During the fall/holidays

Votes: 17 15.3%
  • Sometime after 2017

Votes: 7 6.3%
  • Not until [insert game here] is released

Votes: 20 18.0%
  • I'm not getting that bucket of turds!!

Votes: 2 1.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Does anyone watch IHE, "I HATE EVERYTHING"?

He called out Armored Skeptic on his last video

Of course, you'd also have to know who Armored skeptic is as well
I know who both are, but where did he do this? I can't find the video on his channel.

Lord Dio

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1435-7744-1699
Hmmmm, no one's around, it's late at night.... And it's the month of the sp00ks, perhaps its time to watch some David Lynch projects and other bizzare stuff. :p
I'm around!
But it's 3:30 in the morning where I'm at, likely pulling an all nighter due to the end of the quarter.

D

Deleted member

This one, his latest
Oh, that was misleading. I thought you meant "called him out" in a dramactic way, not just call his name out. I was about to say, at most some guy in the comments called him an "Amored shill" but that's no surprise as a number of anti SJWs pretty much call anyone a shill or a cuck if someone doesn't agree with a point from their extreme alt right agenda.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Oh, that was misleading. I thought you meant "called him out" in a dramactic way, not just call his name out. I was about to say, at most some guy in the comments called him an "Amored shill" but that's no surprise as a number of anti SJWs pretty much call anyone a shill or a cuck if someone doesn't agree with a point from their extreme alt right agenda.
Actually, the people calling him a shill may be ex followers, or maybe even still followers

There was a recent controversy where Shoe, Amazing Atheist, Armoured Skeptic, and some other people got paid to endorse this app called "Candid"

Then a guy named "Harmful Opinions" proposed the app had nefarious intentions, since it has a moderating AI that's programmed to look for "hate speech", etc. when the app was said to support free anonymous speech. Blah blah, whatever. Stuff and people are mad ATM

Last edited:

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885

I just looked at this map, so...LOL

I was wrong, even here it is called Hurricanes

I mistook the meaning of "East Pacific"

"They are typhoons in the northwest Pacific."

Because, LOL, I live in the northwest US

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
So there's a Pokemon livestream that goes up in an hour. Will it show anything new or will it cut to a full shot of the players talking anytime somethign potentially interesting comes up?

EDIT: WOOPS Wrong date. It's actually coming on the 23rd. Sorry if I got anyone's hopes up.

Last edited:

Cardboardtubeknight

Banned via Warnings
3DS FC
4914-7294-5851
Sounds like just one of those nights for me, that is, when I'm not busy. Just another night.
Hmmmm, no one's around, it's late at night.... And it's the month of the sp00ks, perhaps its time to watch some David Lynch projects and other bizzare stuff. :p
It's every night for me guys

git gud

Radical Bones

Soul King
Switch FC
SW-3027-1027-5433
So there's a Pokemon livestream that goes up in an hour. Will it show anything new or will it cut to a full shot of the players talking anytime somethign potentially interesting comes up?

EDIT: WOOPS Wrong date. It's actually coming on the 23rd. Sorry if I got anyone's hopes up.
There is a new trailer coming out in 1 and a half hours though. That's something.

D

Deleted member

Final Alpha Sapphire Update:
Team:
Destroyer
Sulley
Kumatora
Flash
LilMacshroom
Volcan
Today, I defeated the Elite Four and Steven and became the Champion. Kumatora was easily the MVP against the E4 (She didn't do anything against Glacia but other than that, she was great)
Afterwards, I cleared the Delta Episode... And I gotta say, I really hate the fact you have to go back and forth to Mosdeep City all the time. Even if you have Fly, it's still pretty tedious...
Also, I accidently knocked out Deoxys... I didn't bother using the Master Ball on it, since I already have one that I traded over to Y from my previous AS save file. Oh well, I can still re-fight it if I want, and I don't really feel like re-fighting it anyway
Tomorrow I will start a new HeartGold playthrough, with the same team as I planned to use last time, but with 2 changes:
1. Slowbro replaced with a Water type that can learn Waterfall
2. Victreebell replaced with a non-grass type because Grass isn't a very useful offensive type in Johto anyway. The only exception is Quagisre but I can handle it with neutral damage

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
More evolution speculation...

Cutiefly
While we already have confirmation of an evolution for Cutiefly it still hasn't been revealed yet, I can say that it's evolution does greatly resemble the Hummingbird Moth...I believe the Riddler alluded to Cutielfy getting a three stage line (while this may or may not be true since he was incorrect with Type: Null's evolution although it's also possible that it was intentional since he's cryptic as ****) either way...My train of thought is, that Bug types for the most part when they have three stages, the middle stage is usually some sort of cacoon or pupa of some sort...Which could suggest that Cutiefly's evolution is actually it's Stage 2, while the middle stage may be a pupa of some kind...Although this would make more sense to me if Cutiefly wasn't a fly that evolved into a moth but rather a caterpillar...Larva, Pupa, Adult is the general lifecycle of most insects, not Adult, Pupa, Adult...Pokemon has for the most part referenced this fairly well in three stage evolutions for bug types (not so much in two stage)
I'm leaning towards Cutiefly only having two stages in it's evolutionary line with the Hummingbird Moth being it's only evolution...but then again anything can happen :223::224:

Komala
I'm kinda getting a similar vibe to Slakoth for Komala...meaning it may evolve into something a bit more hyperactive and even possibly revert back into a sleepy state...but additionally Snorlax and Conkeldurr lines come to mind as well...Maybe Komala will evolve into a different kind of marsupial such as a Wombat or something or perhaps reference Australian aborigines, like if the log turns into a didgeridoo

Pikipek
It's fairly common for bird species to change between evolutions in Pokemon...Pidove beign a Pidgeon evolves into a Pheasant and Fletchling a Robin evolves into a Falcon, etc...However Pikipek is a pokemon who's characteristics as a Woodpecker can transfer well into larger stronger variations of other Woodpeckers...Woodpeckers themselves come in many different sizes and shapes...Pikipek seems more similar to the Pileated Woodpecker, going up from there it's evolution could reference the Ivory-billed Woodpecker or the Black Woodpecker, both of which are amoung the largest Woodpecker species, both also have simialr black bodies with red crests, although the Ivory billed retains the white colourations that Pikipek has...that said Pikipek's evolutions likely won't represent a specific species similar to Hoothoot and Noctowl...

Morellul
This one took a bit more digging as I'm not really a fungi expert...However Morellul appears to be based on the glow in the dark Mycena mushrooms which has dozens of different species it seems...really neat these things actually like something straight from an alien planet...

Morellull appears to have a gimmick centered around both illumination and spores (duh, since it's abilities are Illuminate and Effect Spore) but also as it's description suggests...There's quite a lot of potential and various different ways it can go, but I can see perhaps something akin to a mix of Vileplume and Weezing/Probopass in concept as it may turn into a larger Mushroom with smaller appendages that resemble other Morellul...
Perhaps the larger mushroom could resemble these Olearius?

I could also see it going through a three stage evolutionary family as well...It's second stage could be a two headed Morellul before becoming the larger shroom for it's final stage, like a mushroom version of the Magenzone line...

Passimian
Once again the Riddler suggests an evolution/prevolution for Passimian (as well as Oranguru)...For Passimian, if it would get another stage I feel like it would be a prevolution...Being a Lemur, which are mainly found in Madagascar I can see it's baby form being a literal Bush Baby, which are small primates that more resemble mice than monkeys and lemurs, it would seem the appropriate transition, especially if they give it a little berry to play with...perhaps as a means to train itself until it becomes a Passimian

Oranguru
Oranguru's appearance suggests a more mature individual, larger dominant males tend to have these large inflated fleshy cheeks which Oranguru's design seems to reference...It also has a more laidback and spiritual pose representing more of a Shaman, a guru, the village elder...I can see a possible prevolution of a more naive younger orangutan, possibly focused more on arboreal acrobatics (which Orangutan's are surprisingly really good at) or some form of martial arts...Perhaps an evolution of a Normal/Fighting into a Normal/Psychic?

However I do find it likely that neither one will get an evolution or prevolution...but Sun and Moon exclusive baby primates could be neat...
If it helps, Morellul's name is a reference to the Morrell mushroom, so maybe it'll evolve into something that more closely resembles a Morrell, because as it is its name is a total misnomer. :laugh:

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
If it helps, Morellul's name is a reference to the Morrell mushroom, so maybe it'll evolve into something that more closely resembles a Morrell, because as it is its name is a total misnomer. :laugh:
huh...

Wrinkly brain mushrooms...

I don't see anything about Morrels glowing though, which seems to be an important part of Morellul's concept, and it's design does more closely resembles the Mycenas...

I feel like names don't always need to be referenced since :071: has Tree in it's name though other than being a plant has nothing to do with trees specifically...

From what I read Morrels are sought after for their taste, which reminds me of truffles in a way...Now I want a truffle pokemon :p
Perhaps a Grass/Ground Truffle Pig!!

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
The trailer is here!

ALOLAN MUK!

It's another neat throwback how she's going to Hoenn to compete in Pokemon Contests, the predecessor to the Showcases. Palermo wants her to go there to improve her skills as a performer, then head back to Kalos to apply what she has learned. Long story short, it's a way for Serena to continue her dream of becoming a top Pokemon Preformer.

Imagine if Palermo sent Serena to Sinnoh for its Contests instead. I can already imagine fans saying "Sinnoh intensifies," thinking of how it could hint to potential D/P remakes.
Oh I know, but they have contests in Johto to. It's why most of the people are there. And Serena should stay with contests, they are more fun imo. It's a logical move for her tough.
More fake leaks to laugh at.

I wish this was real so much!

Last edited:

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
The English version of the new Sun and Moon trailer has been released!

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
It's here

Arceus clone confirmed. Wonder if it'll be tournament legal.

Last edited:
jangm-o line looks way better in motion

now i have poliwrath, jangmo and maybe litten competing for a spot on my team as a fighting type.

too many good pokemon this gen
:061:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Alolan Muk looks like a mutant pile of ice cream.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Thoughts:
Silvally is pretty cool, we already knew about it so I can only get so excited
Kommo-O is growing on me but I'm not sure I'm going to use it.
Steenee is so adorable! Tsareena is meh, though.
I actually really like Ribombee's design when now that it's officially revealed... It's so cute!
Alolan Muk looks absolutely hideous and it should've never existed.
New Trainers? Alright, I guess

powerprotoman

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5425-9729-7779
so im just going to throw out a guess here and say the reason we havent seen alolan persian is because its a trial pokemon

WeirdChillFever

Smash Hero
Alolan Muk more like Alolan Suck

Grim actually looks decent in motion, so does Jangmega
I didn't expect Bounsweet to evolve twice, much less to evolve into a Russian Vegetable Queen (nice band name)

Silvally is a weird, jolly name, especially since they went the mysterious I am error route with Type: Null
Wait.

Sil.
Vally.

Silicon.
Valley.
Lel

Also:
RKS huh?
more like ICD-pun Game Freak (Also does this mean Ar-KAY-us is the confirmed pronounciation?)

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804
Alolan Muk's design

Anyway stuff from the Sun/Moon site:

Silvally
When Type: Null gains a partner it can trust, it deliberately destroys the restraining device it wears. Once released from that heavy mask, the Pokémon’s speed increases substantially. Freed of the restraining effects of its mask, Silvally’s senses are heightened, and it reverts to its natural temperament. It has a wild nature, but it will obey a Trainer that it trusts. And to protect that Trainer from danger, it will put its own life on the line. Silvally is said to have been created to oppose a threat...

By inserting exclusive items into the drive on Silvally’s head, its RKS System can be activated, causing Silvally’s somatic cells to mutate and glow. The RKS System enables it to change its type, and its cells glow with different colors of light, depending on its type.

Silvally’s Ability is called the RKS System Ability, which no previous Pokémon has ever had. By having Silvally hold items that correspond to each Pokémon type, it can change its own type. Multi-Attack is a move that only Silvally can learn, and this move’s type changes based on which type-related item Silvally is holding.
Probably for the Ultra Beasts?
Also that pun

Hakamo-o

When a Jangmo-o evolves into Hakamo-o, it breaks from its fellows and begins to live on its own to train itself. Wherever it can find Pokémon to battle against, it seems to appear.

Hakamo-o dances before battle to show its strength, clanging its scales together to make them ring out. When this dance reaches its climax, Hakamo-o bellows a fierce war cry to challenge its opponent.

Its scales make for fine armor, so Hakamo-o doesn’t worry about self-defense as it makes multitudes of strikes and overwhelms its opponents. But, as a result, its scales often become damaged and get torn off. They grow back immediately, so this does not cause Hakamo-o undue concern. In fact, it views the number of lost scales as proof of how ferociously it has fought, and it brandishes its bared arms in a boast of victory.
Kommo-o
At the end of its harsh training, Hakamo-o evolves into this overwhelmingly powerful form. It returns to the land of its birth, where it watches over the Jangmo-o from a distance.

There is a legend that says Kommo-o is covered in glittering scales in order to drive away a great darkness covering the world. The reason these Pokémon seek out battle is to gain the power needed to defeat this darkness. When it detects someone approaching, this Pokémon rings the scales on its tail to announce its presence. It has no desire to battle against weak Pokémon.

Kommo-o’s greatest move is the uppercut. It swings its arm up from below in a punch of great skill and force, sending its foe flying into the sky. By raising its arms aloft, it can generate a force powerful enough to change the face of the surrounding landscape!

Clanging Scales is a move that only Kommo-o can learn. It scrapes the scales covering its body against one another, attacking with a great clamor. After using this move, Kommo-o’s Defense is lowered.
Sounds interesting.

Ribombee
Ribombee collect flower nectar and pollen to make into balls known as Pollen Puffs. These serve as food, and what’s more, they also can cause effects like paralysis or dizziness. Ribombee may use puffs to strike their opponents during battles. Some of the Pollen Puffs that Ribombee make also have relaxing effects or can relieve tiredness. These are distributed around the Alola region as high-priced supplements.

Ribombee hate getting rained on. They’re covered with fluffy hairs that hold the pollen they’ve gathered, and the rain makes them wet and dirty. Alolan people know that if Ribombee are busily visiting the fields of flowers, you can be sure that the fair weather will continue.
Steenee
The calyx on Steenee's head is harder than Bounsweet’s, so Steenee no longer worries about being stabbed by other Pokémon. As Bounsweet, this Pokémon may have preferred to run away from others, but now Steenee and other Pokémon can play together.

Upon evolving, this Pokémon’s fragrance becomes even more delectable, but it also gains a tomboy-like personality. Living together with one is quite the ordeal. As it moves around, it spins its calyx, striking nearby objects, but Steenee couldn’t care less.

Steenee unleashes combo moves using the calyx on its head and its hard legs. First it smacks opponents with the calyx on its head, and when the opponent flinches, it lands a whacking great kick. That usually does the trick!
Tsareena
Tsareena has the nature of high-class nobility. Any Pokémon or human that approaches it with evil in mind will be punished forthwith. It even turns its fearsome glare upon its own Trainer if the two of them are not fully in sync, or if its Trainer orders it to use a move that will be ineffective. Only the strongest of Steenee are able to evolve. When this happens, the Steenee evolves with the blessing of other Steenee. It then uses its strength to protect the Bounsweet.

Tsareena is a high-kicking virtuoso. It has honed these skills beyond the level it achieved as a Steenee, and it attacks with graceful movements. At the same time, its fragrance mesmerizes its opponents, dealing them a secondary attack. Trop Kick is a move that only Tsareena can learn. It lowers an opponent’s Attack by showering it with blazing hot kicks in a style similar to that originating from tropical countries. It’s said that this Pokémon loses its strength if touched on the crown-like protuberance on its head.

Some Tsareena have the Queenly Majesty Ability, which no other Pokémon has previously had. The effects of Queenly Majesty are so intimidating that it prevents opponents from using priority moves.
Nice ability, also probably going for a Russian name on this if I get one.

Alolan Grimer
When the population of the Alola region increased, dealing with their garbage became a serious problem. As a solution, Grimer were imported from other regions. They fed primarily on garbage, so their body composition changed—as did their form. What appear to be teeth in this Pokémon’s mouth are in fact residual toxins from the garbage it eats, which have hardened and crystallized. No method has been discovered to break down these crystals. Direct contact with them presents a danger.

Alolan Grimer is always eating garbage, but its constant hunger will cause it to begin eating other manufactured objects if it runs out of garbage to feed on. There are more than a hundred Alolan Grimer in Alola’s garbage-processing plants, and all of the garbage produced in the Alola region is taken for use as their food.
Alolan Muk
Alolan Muk eats whatever is in reach without pausing, and if it feels the sharp pangs of hunger, it runs amuck. It’s thought that its voracious appetite stems from an inability to maintain its energy levels without a constant influx of toxins. Toxins have accumulated in Alolan Muk’s body from its steady diet of various waste products and manufactured materials. This accumulation has brought about a chemical change, producing a new kind of toxin.

Alolan Muk has the same poisonous crystals as Alolan Grimer, but they’re not limited to its mouth—they extend from all over the surface of its body. Alolan Muk uses them to attack, just like other Pokémon use their fangs or claws. And these highly toxic crystals are easily knocked loose, making them extraordinarily dangerous!

The Grimer and Muk in the Alola region produce and store their toxins within their bodies. So, unlike the Grimer and Muk in other regions, you won’t detect any unpleasant aromas when you draw near one.
This is why you dispose of your rubbish properly people. You get literal garbage like this.

Akala Island is the second one you go to according to the text for Olivia on the site.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Yeah, they just revealed two stages to a 3 stage line, there is most likely no way the 80 new Pokemon rumors legit.

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
Silvally-That cry though...its pretty clear now has a similar gimmick to Arceus...what I find neat is how Type: Null seems to mean it has no type, after removing it's helmet it seems to have every type...It's helmet also blocks the attachment for the Memory item

Hakamo-o...it's named after the Haka! That's frikking awesome!!! If this dragon doesn't get Dragon Dance now then there's a big problem!!! (edit: according to the site it literally DOES DO THE HAKA!!!)
Kommo-o...I feel like this is in reference to Komodo Dragons (Komodo Dragon evolution for Salandit deconfirmed)
They definitely look a lot better with actual Gameplay though...And as Kommo-o's name suggests are likely based off of the Komodo Dragons in addition to Somoan warriors...Now that we see them in the flesh rather than in scans I can see the resemblance to Komodos a lot better now...

Steenee/Tsareena-Well though aren't Pomegranates...It's ability seems to completely cancel out priority attacks, didn't Bruxish have a similar ability?...

Ribombee-took them long enough...

Alolan Muk...errr....k? I get the ideea is that it's supposed to represent the iridescent gleam of flowing oil but....eww...

Olivia <3...we finally get a new Kahuna though! She seems to be a Rock type specialist, and uses Lycanroc's Midnight form in the Japanese trailer...I wonder if she'll always have Midnight form or if she'll use Midday form in Sun?

Illima...ok now I'm not even sure if this is a guy or girl....frikkin anime characters sometimes....:rolleyes:

Last edited:

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
Silvally and Jangmo'o's evolutions look really cool in action. Also, the dubbed name for Silvally's ability: RKS System. I see what you did there Game Freak!

Bounsweet's evolutions weren't what I expected, so they'll take some getting used to. They look a bit odd, but I'm curious to see how well Tsareena will stack up competitive-meta wise with that new ability.

Cutiefly's evolution looks pretty cute. Definitely my favorite Bug-type alongside Vikavolt this generation.

Alola Muk looks pretty hideous.

We are already learned about what type Ilima specializes in thanks to the details about the demo yesterday, but it was nice to have some verification. I think Olivia focusing on Rock-types confirms that Kahunas will focus on a specific type rather than multiple types.

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
If you're disgusted by Alolan Muk's design, it has accomplished what it set out to do.

Thoughs:

Alolan Muk looks disgusting...

I will most likely use Kommo-o on my team.

Silvally is basically Arceus Jr.

Bounsweet and Cutiefly's evos are alright.

powerprotoman

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5425-9729-7779
i love alolan grimer and muk because 1 the teether are crystalized poison and 2 they are literally danny devitos trashman "i get on the stage and i eat garbage" this has caused them to better intake their poison and thus not stink

also can i say i love how grimer was imported and not a byproduct? like they had a trash problem so they fixed it with a pokemon made of poison

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Yeah, they just revealed two stages to a 3 stage line, there is most likely no way the 80 new Pokemon rumors legit.
On the other hand, it could be because it is legit and they're running low on new things to reveal. :p

D

Deleted member

I'm afraid however we still won't see a non-Elite 4 Dark type leader.

It looks like it will be one of those stupid traditions among developers, like "lol we still won't add mission mode in future Mario Kart 'cause lulz !" and "lol no PAL version of Golden Sun on the EU eShop !".

Depressed Gengar

Hana Is Best Girl
First Brionne and now Steenee. Stop making such adorable Pokémon Game Freak plz.
... Steenee > Tsareena though. The rest are either stuff we've seen before in the latest leak or something I'm just not that interested in.

:094:

Last edited:

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
Am I a horrible person for laughing at this line from the Pokemon site?

The calyx on Steenee's head is harder than Bounsweet’s, so Steenee no longer worries about being stabbed by other Pokémon.
I'm just imagining Pikachu with a switchblade.

Last edited:

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
As of the latest trailer, we have 53 Pokémon officially revealed. Assuming the 80 Pokémon leak is real, here's what else we know:

- 3 Starter Final Evolutions
- 2 Pikipek evolutions
- 3 More Tapus
- Marshadow
- 2 stage Ghost-Ice Snowman
- 2 stage Darwin Cat
- Dolphin

That makes 67, leaving 13 left. Some of these are likely evolutions for ones like Morelull, Pyukumuku, Salandit, Minior, Wimpod, and Comfey. Even if we just assume it's one each for these guys, that's another six, leaving seven.

At that point, I think it's 50/50 whether or not we get fossils this time, as that'd be another four of the seven. The last three could be new Pokémon still unaccounted for, or event legends.

Of course, if not all of the above get evolutions, the odds of getting fossils increases, I think, so this is just me spitballing. If the 80 thing is true (which I think it is, based on a few reasons), we may be drawing close to the end.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom