• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 4 - Bring It In, Guys!

When, if ever, do you plan on buying the Switch?

• At launch

Votes: 40 36.0%
  • Late spring/summer

Votes: 25 22.5%
  • During the fall/holidays

Votes: 17 15.3%
  • Sometime after 2017

Votes: 7 6.3%
  • Not until [insert game here] is released

Votes: 20 18.0%
  • I'm not getting that bucket of turds!!

Votes: 2 1.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

That debate was such a ****show last night

Trump did more about trying to attack Hillary, tell the world about how horrible she is and how she was a major criminal in the past 25 years and would do something about it but not talk about WHAT HE WOULD DO IN THE NEXT 4 YEARS AS PRESIDENT

This is pretty damning if he ever got elected
That's actually a good point.

I admit that I am slightly leaning towards Hillary. At least I know what to expect considering she's just the emodiement of the entire democratic party when it comes to policy. And that's what really matters nowadays, not the president(unless they're a really great leader but errr....), but the party that comes into power as the result of the president. With Trump? He's right about Hillary, but other than that, he's got nothing going for him.(In fact, that can be said for both of them, the only thing special they really have is that they're better than the other. :p) His speeches are extremely vague "I'm going to make america amazing and I love everyone", though once again that can also be said for Hillary during her speeches, once again she's pretty much tied down to her party. Well, besides the slamming of eachother, that's the only stuff that isn't vague and unclear.

Though what's funny to me is when people think that either candidate(or most politicians) actually care for the people.

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
I like Misty's character, at least before her personality gradually washed away.

She was like that friend who would get an migraine if you said you were gonna use your master ball on anything other than Mewtwo. Made the anime feel true to the games.

Dawn's the one I like design-wise but her arc was May 2.0.

D

Deleted member

Good to see I can still find good 91 Days content even after it ended
Screenshot_2016-10-10-17-55-47-1.png
Screenshot_2016-10-10-17-55-56-1.png
The same reason flightless birds have feathers. Feathers have the same purpose as fur and hair. Flight is a secondary function for feathers, the primary function is to maintain body tempature. This is trait is exclusive to theropods though, especially the more recent they are and the smaller they are. And their seems to be a misconception that Tyrannosaurus had feathers, there's no evidence of any adults having any though at most they might of had really small ones.(Much like modern elephants) Though jueviniles and hatclings likely had them.

Also the mohawk raptor things are still innaccurate. :p These would be accurate, regardless of whether or not who finds them "cool".
It's not just feathers for the sake of it, there's an actual structure too them.(Such as feathers being everywhere except for on the lip area and sometimes foot area.)

This is what happens when people bring up dinosaurs when I'm around. :p
Stop being such a smartass and let me have naked raptors damnit!
I dunno, Trump may have said some dirty things about woman in a private joke

But Hillary joked about the fact she got a child rapist a light prison sentence
Trump is racist, sexist, homophobic, xenophobic and probably a lot more
His views would dictate how the country works, voting for him is supporting these things and that's just not acceptable in any way, shape or form

D

Deleted member

Pffft, and you call me the NSFW one.
His views would dictate how the country works, voting for him is supporting these things and that's just not acceptable in any way, shape or form
And even with those things aside, he doesn't really have anything positive to bring into his presidency. Well, not including things his supporters just assume he's going to do anyway, just because Trump says he's going to make things "great again". To be honest, that saying alone makes me dislike trump. I'd rather not regress into the past of the US especially. America was never great in the way it is now, pick any point in its history and there's something major wrong with it.

Last edited by a moderator:

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Good to see I can still find good 91 Days content even after it ended

As long as his xenophobia prevents illegal immigrants and Syriant refugees from entering the country, unlike Hillary that wants to bring in thousands of Syrian refugees, I'm good

Look what those refugees are doing in Europe.

D

Deleted member

I'm wondering how the SM demo will work
I just hope it's not the trainwreck that the ORAS demo, because that was SO fun, right?
Pffft, and you call me the NSFW one.
Naked animals are ok as long as they don't have any antropormophic characteristics
As long as his xenophobia prevents illegal immigrants and Syriant refugees from entering the country, unlike Hillary that wants to bring in thousands of Syrian refugees, I'm good

Look what those refugees are doing in Europe.
Oh my ****ing god why do I even bother?
*sigh*
Yeah, let's block refugees from escaping a war and let them all just die somewhere, they just gonna steal our jobs anyways

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I'm wondering how the SM demo will work
I just hope it's not the trainwreck that the ORAS demo, because that was SO fun, right?

Naked animals are ok as long as they don't have any antropormophic characteristics

*sigh*
Yeah, let's block refugees from escaping a war and let them all just die somewhere, they just gonna steal our jobs anyways
Refugees are marching in the street of Germany praising Hitler's name

There are **** gangs in England.

Not to mention the thousands of woman ***** and assaulted in Germany by refugees on New Years

That last even was hidden by the police "Because they didn't want to be called racist"

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I agree. :p But how would a dog wear pants? How would a man wear pants?

*sigh*
I seriously agree with this though, one of my current best friends is a refugee from the Syrian war. And he's often the only friend around a lot of the time, he's a very swell guy. Oh and we both love traps and stuff. :p He's really no different than most of us here actually, he's a young guy who's really into gaming.(In this case PC gaming specifically.) I do think that we should do something to cancel out the people that are actually dangerous, but I don't think we should stop the refugees altogether. A lot of them are still innocent people.

D

Deleted member

Refugees are marching in the street of Germany praising Hitler's name

There are **** gangs in England.

Not to mention the thousands of woman ***** and assaulted in Germany by refugees on New Years

That last even was hidden by the police "Because they didn't want to be called racist"
First, I'd like sources
Second, you're literally trying to condemn thousands of people because of some others' actions

Just put yourself into someone else's place, it's not that hard

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Last edited:

---

大空のぶっとび
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
The refugee crisis is only going to get worse as the years go by thanks to climate change and decreasing natural resources on top of all the wartime refugees (not just the ones from Syria). It's a new reality we have to face.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Finding cherry picked examples of a few people doing wrong, doesn't mean everyone is doing wrong.
If someone forced 5 people to live in your house and told you "4 of these people are nice, but one might kill you"

and you were unhappy about that

and the person replied "Well, not ALL of them want to kill you"

wouldn't that seem stupid?

Kurri ★

#PlayUNIST
Switch FC
7334-0298-1902
If someone forced 5 people to live in your house and told you "4 of these people are nice, but one might kill you"

Take a risk. You never know, one of them might kill you, but the other 4 might save your life.

D

Deleted member

That's why you take actions against that one person and not all of them. That's also why I think it's important to check their background, too often could the terrorist attacks could've been stopped earlier, the FBI and others usually know before hand and yet do little.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
Last edited:

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
Why take a risk?

The other 4 might also help the 5th hide the body
The other 4 might also do nothing. How could you know what they would do? You're determining who they are and what they'll do before you've met them.
My neighbours could just as easily do the same thing since I really don't know them. I guess because they aren't refugees means there's no chance of them being bad?

D

Deleted member

Oh great. The bigoted, hateful part of Youtube. The place where I lose faith in humanity and want to repeatedly slam my head over and over again. Almost as bad as Yahoo.

That's not even defending what's going on in that video because obviously those guys are PoS's. Just saying the people that upload this stuff have an agenda.
I disagree, many people that do upload this kind of stuff because it is indeed a problem we should not ignore. The problem, with both sides, is that it's either black or white. That the refugees are either completely innocent or completely dangerous. When in reality something in the middle needs to be done. And radicalism of countries and religion do need to be acknowledge otherwise they will not die off, however, this doesn't mean that everyone part of that religion follows the same priniciples as their countries or religions ideals. It seems odd, but human beings often easily just let terrible things float by as long as the leaders are okay with it. That's why you had countries such as Natzi Germany and Soviet Russia thrived, and luckily have died off for the most part.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
I'm constantly reminded why I always do my best to ignore politics.

Insanity at it's finest.
I disagree, many people that do upload this kind of stuff because it is indeed a problem we should not ignore. The problem, with both sides, is that it's either black or white. That the refugees are either completely innocent or completely dangerous. When in reality something in the middle needs to be done. And radicalism of countries and religion do need to be acknowledge otherwise they will not die off, however, this doesn't mean that everyone part of that religion follows the same priniciples as their countries or religions ideals. It seems odd, but human beings often easily just let terrible things float by as long as the leaders are okay with it. That's why you had countries such as Natzi Germany and Soviet Russia thrived, and luckily have died off for the most part.
Well yeah of course there's always a grey area when it comes to these things. I just think people are so immature with the way they act and can't be bothered to come to a practical, sensible solution. It's always a black and white issue to them when really it's almost always grey. Not a lot of people comprehend that though.

Politics brings out the worst of people so I find. That's why I like to remove myself from all that crap.

Last edited:

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I almost feel this is the age of artificial empathy

Where everyone is trying to one up each other by showing how "virtuous they are"

regardless of consequences or reality

As long as their image looks good, or regardless if they actually did anything themselves

Ivander

Smash Legend

Where everyone is trying to one up each other by showing how "virtuous they are"

As long as their image looks good, or regardless if they actually did anything themselves
You need to remember that despite "people" trying to one up each, there are people willing to take risks, even if it's their life on the line. And it isn't always people trying to one up. Sometimes it's them making a tough choice that they have to choose now. Those type of people don't only exist in video games or novels.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Don't bother he's a Trump supporter
Are you seriously just dismissing someone because of a political Candidate?

And I don't "Support" Trump so much as thing he's the better choice between Hillary and Trump

Kurri ★

#PlayUNIST
Switch FC
7334-0298-1902

Or maybe they're not trying to one up each other with "artificial empathy" but are actually empathetic and truly believe in what they say.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Are you seriously just dismissing someone because of a political Candidate?

And I don't "Support" Trump so much as thing he's the better choice between Hillary and Trump
Well every person I know that supports Trump in any fashion, is a homophobic racist.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom