• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 4 - Bring It In, Guys!

When, if ever, do you plan on buying the Switch?

• At launch

Votes: 40 36.0%
  • Late spring/summer

Votes: 25 22.5%
  • During the fall/holidays

Votes: 17 15.3%
  • Sometime after 2017

Votes: 7 6.3%
  • Not until [insert game here] is released

Votes: 20 18.0%
  • I'm not getting that bucket of turds!!

Votes: 2 1.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Sometimes I wonder.... Do I go too far, or not far enough? :p

Regardless, enjoy because this video crashed my computer when I was rewatching it while it was uploading.

Awwwww, I've missed out on the gender roles/femininity subject. Just going to square it away regardless.

I'm kind of a messy eater, prefer to have my lips natural (no lipstick), give two ****s about a little dirt on my clothes or shoes, hate nail polish, dislike any elementary school girl game like patty cake, dislike dolls (even as a kid), sleep without pajamas (mostly because I don't like overheating), never do baby talk to animals, found guns cool, love to wrestle, walk around hillbilly style instead of having house shoes, prefer kicking/punching over slapping, and eat lots of meat.
Pffft, I'm the opposite of you. Well, certain things are the same, I LOVE meat, I like guns too, and I fight very dirty, but other than that.

I eat very delicatly and in very small portions throughout the day, I love to wear anything fanshionable such as lipstick or nail polish, I always baby talk to animals and babies, and wrestling is extremely uncomfortable with me.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Sometimes I wonder.... Do I go too far, or not far enough? :p

Regardless, enjoy because this video crashed my computer when I was rewatching it while it was uploading.

Pffft, I'm the opposite of you. Well, certain things are the same, I LOVE meat, I like guns too, and I fight very dirty, but other than that.

I eat very delicatly and in very small portions throughout the day, I love to wear anything fanshionable such as lipstick or nail polish, I always baby talk to animals and babies, and wrestling is extremely uncomfortable with me.
Looks more like Gorilla Grodd to me.

Lord Dio

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1435-7744-1699
RWBY V4.

*Looks at current date*

Oh wait :ohwell::urg:
11. Days.
11 DAYS.

Good thing the S&M demo is out on the 14th, plus the Direct and Corocoro, not to mention the end of the first quarter for me. Oherwise I would literally go mad from all this waiting.
Sometime this week: Direct and corocoro
Friday: end of first quarter for me
Monday-Tuesday: Off days
Tuesday-Hopeful college visit somewhere
Tuesday-Sun and Moon demo
4 days later, RWBY.
Good god my calendar looks scared to death right now.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Wow Hillary Clinton's latest attack ad is ******* disgusting!

It has an mother republican with an autistic child compare Trump's hand movemenets to that of an Autistic child and she says she can't have her son grow up to be like.

That's ****** up!

As someone with autism I take massive offense to that. Using autism as an insult and making fun of it like that is something one should never do.

I may not like either candidate, but I might have to actually vote now and go for Trump.

I won't allow a liar and someone who would do something like this get in.
Can you link it?

SuperMii3D

Mii-Based Fighter
NNID
PizzaDeliveryKid
3DS FC
5284-1700-6123
11. Days.
11 DAYS.

Good thing the S&M demo is out on the 14th, plus the Direct and Corocoro, not to mention the end of the first quarter for me. Oherwise I would literally go mad from all this waiting.
Sometime this week: Direct and corocoro
Friday: end of first quarter for me
Monday-Tuesday: Off days
Tuesday-Hopeful college visit somewhere
Tuesday-Sun and Moon demo
4 days later, RWBY.
Good god my calendar looks scared to death right now.
I'm sorry, but what Direct??

Lord Dio

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1435-7744-1699
I'm sorry, but what Direct??
......Apparently i have been under the belief a Nintendo Direct was happening this week.
This changes things a bit.
My calendar has gona from scared to death to straight-up fled the house.
Edit, see CyberHyperPhoenix's comment.

Last edited:

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Wow Hillary Clinton's latest attack ad is ******* disgusting!

It has an mother republican with an autistic child compare Trump's hand movemenets to that of an Autistic child and she says she can't have her son grow up to be like.

That's ****** up!

As someone with autism I take massive offense to that. Using autism as an insult and making fun of it like that is something one should never do.

I may not like either candidate, but I might have to actually vote now and go for Trump.

I won't allow a liar and someone who would do something like this get in.
If it's the ad I think you're talking about, you misunderstood it completely.

The ad was showing a republican mother with an autistic son, as you said, but it was showing that she, the mother, doesn't want to vote for Trump despite her political views. The clip it showed was Trump mocking a disabled reporter earlier on in the year. The mother doesn't want a president who mocks the disabled because of how close to home it is.

She wasn't using autism as an insult. She was showing that Trump is so bad his own party is abandoning him because of him doing things like mocking the disabled. Hillary is 100% supportive of the disabled and people with autism, mental health issues, and physical disabilities.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Remember when Papa John's Pizza was promising a big new reveal and desperate idiots all assumed we're finally getting the revealing of the NX?

Well, today's the day of the reveal...

... and it turns out Papa was talking about a new pan pizza. :reverse:

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

In all seriousness though, the reason why I did that recently was because Harambe is still going around as a meme in my city, and one of my friends told me to put him in my M.U.G.E.N. this morning, so I did it. :p He's even on my school's homepage and assembly on friday.

Which is funny how they're allowed to reinact THE ENTIRE DEATH OF HARAMBE(Yes, the school actually planned this out.), but a guy got supsended for slapping another guys butt.(With consent.) Which is strange becuase another thing in the assembly is a lot of girls twerking in booty shorts. :p

Chrono.

The Sun/Moon presentation at Pokenchi isn't a Direct.

Hell it's probably not even new info (anime stuff aside), it's likely a recap, like always.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
In all seriousness though, the reason why I did that recently was because Harambe is still going around as a meme in my city, and one of my friends told me to put him in my M.U.G.E.N. this morning, so I did it. :p He's even on my school's homepage and assembly on friday.

Which is funny how they're allowed to reinact THE ENTIRE DEATH OF HARAMBE(Yes, the school actually planned this out.), but a guy got supsended for slapping another guys butt.(With consent.) Which is strange becuase another thing in the assembly is a lot of girls twerking in booty shorts. :p
Where do you live? Hell?

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
The Sun/Moon presentation at Pokenchi isn't a Direct.

Hell it's probably not even new info (anime stuff aside), it's likely a recap, like always.
The ONLY thing I'd expect from the Pokénchi is starter evos, the demo/Ash-Greninja, and MAYBE CoroCoro info.

Speaking of the latter, HURRY UP AND LEAK ALREADY!

Last edited:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
I think we will see Pikipek's 2 evos and the 1 or 2 evos for Cutiefly since I imagine they'll be in the demo so they'll reveal them before that.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
Remember when Papa John's Pizza was promising a big new reveal and desperate idiots all assumed we're finally getting the revealing of the NX?

Well, today's the day of the reveal...

... and it turns out Papa was talking about a new pan pizza. :reverse:
Pizza Hut already did something like that a long time ago with the personal pan pizza.

Also lol at people thinking Papa John's would reveal the NX. Next thing you know people are going to expect the NX to be revealed at a church or something.

Arcanir

An old friend evolved
NNID
Shoryu91
3DS FC
4253-4855-5860
Knowing Pokenchi, what will happen is that we'll get a half hour of zany antics, and then get a couple minute repeat of information we saw from earlier on in the month.

Then they gasp at the supposedly new information, show ends, and then people get angry at being misled again.

Chrono.

Knowing Pokenchi, what will happen is that we'll get a half hour of zany antics, and then get a couple minute repeat of information we saw from earlier on in the month.

Then they gasp at the supposedly new information, show ends, and then people get angry at being misled again.
I still remember that time everyone stayed up for new ORAS stuff but all we got was a teaser.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Where do you live? Hell?
San Clemente, which is actually more like what people genericly think of as paradise on earth.(I personally don't like the beach that much at all though, I want to move to Michigain.) But sometimes it gets hot enough to be here, so yeah, I guess.

But eh, my school has done worse. We had a presenter come to talk about weed to the entire school once. Whenever he started talking about legalization everyone in the audience would start clapping and cheering, more so than I've ever heard before. In fact, whenever he mentioned weed they'd cheer and clap regardless. :p

And then there's the questions, oh boy, the questions. He got questions such as "What is the drug of your choice", "What is weed?" and then this one guy in the very top of set of stairs was asking a question when a guy on my side on the auditorium shouted "shut up nerd!" and everyone started cheering again. It was hectic to say the least. Hehehe.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Can you link it?
Saw it on tv, and can't find it online atm.
If it's the ad I think you're talking about, you misunderstood it completely.

The ad was showing a republican mother with an autistic son, as you said, but it was showing that she, the mother, doesn't want to vote for Trump despite her political views. The clip it showed was Trump mocking a disabled reporter earlier on in the year. The mother doesn't want a president who mocks the disabled because of how close to home it is.

She wasn't using autism as an insult. She was showing that Trump is so bad his own party is abandoning him because of him doing things like mocking the disabled. Hillary is 100% supportive of the disabled and people with autism, mental health issues, and physical disabilities.
Yes that's the one. If this is the case, that still is something I view wrong.

It's using Autism as a way to attract people to vote for Hillary. Which isn't something I can agree with either as pitying in that way is not something I can support either. It's using disability people.

Plus the lying is a problem to. Plus other aspects. Trump is also just as bad though. Between immigration policy and more.

This election truly sucks. It's a lesser of two evils.... We know most on one, and little on the other. Meaning we don't know how much damage could be done with either elected....

Which just makes this election suck overall in all directions....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom