• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 4 - Bring It In, Guys!

When, if ever, do you plan on buying the Switch?

• At launch

Votes: 40 36.0%
  • Late spring/summer

Votes: 25 22.5%
  • During the fall/holidays

Votes: 17 15.3%
  • Sometime after 2017

Votes: 7 6.3%
  • Not until [insert game here] is released

Votes: 20 18.0%
  • I'm not getting that bucket of turds!!

Votes: 2 1.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
. . .Naaah.

Killing you wouldn't be nearly as amusing as watching Corrin be your waifu. :troll:

Of course. . .she doesn't necessarily have to be YOURS. :demon:

Now what's a good Advance Wars or Golden Sun character to match her up with, hmmm. . .

D

Deleted member

Why do they even need those feathers anyway? Are they gon fly or som ****?
The same reason flightless birds have feathers. Feathers have the same purpose as fur and hair. Flight is a secondary function for feathers, the primary function is to maintain body tempature. This is trait is exclusive to theropods though, especially the more recent they are and the smaller they are. And their seems to be a misconception that Tyrannosaurus had feathers, there's no evidence of any adults having any though at most they might of had really small ones.(Much like modern elephants) Though jueviniles and hatclings likely had them.

Also the mohawk raptor things are still innaccurate. :p These would be accurate, regardless of whether or not who finds them "cool".

raptor.png
It's not just feathers for the sake of it, there's an actual structure too them.(Such as feathers being everywhere except for on the lip area and sometimes foot area.)

This is what happens when people bring up dinosaurs when I'm around. :p

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
. . .Naaah.

Killing you wouldn't be nearly as amusing as watching Corrin be your waifu. :troll:

Of course. . .she doesn't necessarily have to be YOURS. :demon:

Now what's a good Advance Wars or Golden Sun character to match her up with, hmmm. . .
Probably Sturm so he can drop a Meteor on Corrin's arse lol.

Also my husbando right here...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xrGW451BFdw

Last edited:

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
Well yeah, you can't compare literal trash like that to anything else because nothing comes close to being as trashy.

Well obviously the saying of "one man's trash is another man's treasure" must be true then.

Also...

Whoever also voted No give me a hug.
I hope one day Emily Rogers actually does find this thread.
That would be glorious! She'll finally return the feelings!

Last edited:

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804
I hope one day Emily Rogers actually does find this thread.
Inb4 Ura Ura gets a restraining order.

Well obviously the saying of "one man's trash is another man's treasure" must be true then.

Also...

Whoever also voted No give me a hug.
Nah in this instance it's "almost everyone's trash is one man's treasure"

Also more people with ****tier taste than Cutie Gwen Cutie Gwen

Cardboardtubeknight

Banned via Warnings
3DS FC
4914-7294-5851
Yeah, I'm looking for a Protean Kecleon, but it only seems to be easily available in the Friend Safari. However, I need to find someone with a Normal type Safari who plays X/Y.

Yeah, his plan in the original was brilliant. Still loved him in TTYD
Oh especially when he sneaks up on you after you take that grodus guy out who has the most chill jams in for stage music.

powerprotoman

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5425-9729-7779
Hmm? No no, for Kecleon it's easy. Either it has Color Change or it has Protean. I just have to attack it to figure that out. I'm having trouble finding a Friend Safari with Kecleon in it
its actually easier with trace because if that pokemons outfront heres what happens
"wild kekleon appeared, go gardevoir, gardevoir traced the oponents ability,"

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
who?
god. Im out of the loop
I'm pretty sure you don't want to know since she's connected to a topic you hate listening to.

She's one of the main people who does Nintendo NX leaks.

Last edited:

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
Inb4 Ura Ura gets a restraining order.

Nah in this instance it's "almost everyone's trash is one man's treasure"

Also more people with ****tier taste than Cutie Gwen Cutie Gwen

She would never do such a thing.

Besides, I bet there's a ton of people out there that support SMXily.

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
Awwwww, I've missed out on the gender roles/femininity subject. Just going to square it away regardless.

I'm kind of a messy eater, prefer to have my lips natural (no lipstick), give two ****s about a little dirt on my clothes or shoes, hate nail polish, dislike any elementary school girl game like patty cake, dislike dolls (even as a kid), sleep without pajamas (mostly because I don't like overheating), never do baby talk to animals, found guns cool, love to wrestle, walk around hillbilly style instead of having house shoes, prefer kicking/punching over slapping, and eat lots of meat.

So you can say I'm a tomgirl and I was the one who voted for Emily Ura Ura .

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Wow Hillary Clinton's latest attack ad is ******* disgusting!

It has an mother republican with an autistic child compare Trump's hand movemenets to that of an Autistic child and she says she can't have her son grow up to be like.

That's ****** up!

As someone with autism I take massive offense to that. Using autism as an insult and making fun of it like that is something one should never do.

I may not like either candidate, but I might have to actually vote now and go for Trump.

I won't allow a liar and someone who would do something like this get in.

SuperMii3D

Mii-Based Fighter
NNID
PizzaDeliveryKid
3DS FC
5284-1700-6123
its actually easier with trace because if that pokemons outfront heres what happens
"wild kekleon appeared, go gardevoir, gardevoir traced the oponents ability,"
Well, that would require a Ralts with trace which I currently don't have :p if I just hit Kecleon, then it'll activate Color Change. If Color Change isn't activated upon the hit, then it has Protean

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
Awwwww, I've missed out on the gender roles/femininity subject. Just going to square it away regardless.

I'm kind of a messy eater, prefer to have my lips natural (no lipstick), give two ****s about a little dirt on my clothes or shoes, hate nail polish, dislike any elementary school girl game like patty cake, dislike dolls (even as a kid), sleep without pajamas (mostly because I don't like overheating), never do baby talk to animals, found guns cool, love to wrestle, walk around hillbilly style instead of having house shoes, prefer kicking/punching over slapping, and eat lots of meat.

So you can say I'm a tomgirl and I was the one who voted for Emily Ura Ura .
Aussie-san-sama-senpai-sensai! Thank you!
http://www.strawpoll.me/11405095
It's time to decide SMX's new waifu.

:094:
Wha-What???!!!

Whoever said I gave you permission to select a new waifu for me? No one! This is a travesty I say! A travesty!
Ura Ura Has you considered using Fantasy Waifu League to find the one?

They're all bottom tier.

Last edited:

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
Votes are currently 100% for waluigi.
Looks like there's gonna be a lot of WALUIGI TIME in your future.
The best I can get from the list at least.

EDIT: Double post sry.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom