• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 4 - Bring It In, Guys!

When, if ever, do you plan on buying the Switch?

• At launch

Votes: 40 36.0%
  • Late spring/summer

Votes: 25 22.5%
  • During the fall/holidays

Votes: 17 15.3%
  • Sometime after 2017

Votes: 7 6.3%
  • Not until [insert game here] is released

Votes: 20 18.0%
  • I'm not getting that bucket of turds!!

Votes: 2 1.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lord Dio

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1435-7744-1699
I think it's a design choice so that it makes more sense under the suit...

Personally I always felt like her Zero suit should emulate socks or just be straight up barefoot...it never really made sense to me that she'd have boots or heels or anything under her suit...
True, it does help her seem relaxed, it just bothers me due to the relative lack of curve where her toes would be.
Maybe I'm just too used to the rocket boots.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
I think it's a design choice so that it makes more sense under the suit...

Personally I always felt like her Zero suit should emulate socks or just be straight up barefoot...it never really made sense to me that she'd have boots or heels or anything under her suit...
I feel like boots would be more comfortable under a full body suit than socks would.

Last edited:

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
I feel like boots would be more comfortable under a full body suit than socks would.
Her suit isn't a mech or a vehicle though...if she's wearing it she doesn't need additional footwear underneath, especially considering the Space Jump boots are not that much thicker than what she wears with her Zero-suit...

One important thing to remember is that her Zero suit is pretty much naked Samus without actually being naked...It's closer to that of underwear rather than a uniform...

as I mentioned I feel like her Zero suit would be better off without any footwear attached to it...no problems giving her attachments she can take on and off, but when it's actually part of the suit I think it's rather weird...

Jaedrik

Man-at-Arms-at-Keyboard
This is important.
All men professional singers, among the best in the world, singing one of the most beautiful settings of the Ave Maria.
I demand you listen.

Last edited:

CroonerMike

Smash Lord
This is important.
All men professional singers, among the best in the world.
My heart is pounding, I'm having those braingasm things. People can't be this amazing.

I'm glad there are some people in this thread who actually listen to some real music besides Weeaboo crap. Having studied voice in college, I really appreciate this.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Just downloaded the new Fallout Shelter update. Guess I can pick a faction theme for my vault.

...and all four options come from Fallout 4. Minutemen, Railroad, Institute and... BoS.
2016-10-10_07-53-25.jpg

There's more themes coming, thank god. I mean, I might try for the Minutemen theme. Out of all the factions in FO4, I do like me The Minutemen. But they're still kinra trashy.

Last edited:

Jaedrik

Man-at-Arms-at-Keyboard
I'm glad there are some people in this thread who actually listen to some real music besides Weeaboo crap. Having studied voice in college, I really appreciate this.
Aye, thank you, sir. Being raised in choirs has developed a taste. The director of the DeKalb Festival Chorus showed that performance of Biebel's Ave Maria to us at rehearsal tonight, and it sounds all the better at home with Sennheisers on.
I wish you could see the Disco Room's music thread :D
Here's a vocal arrangement of Adagio for Strings for your further pleasure:

Last edited:

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
Meanwhile, Bleach is currently used to promote a prostitution ring. A PROSTITUTION RING!

How the mighty has fallen.

CroonerMike

Smash Lord
Aye, thank you, sir. Being raised in choirs has developed a taste. The director of the DeKalb Festival Chorus showed that performance of Biebel's Ave Maria to us at rehearsal tonight, and it sounds all the better at home with Sennheisers on.
I wish you could see the Disco Room's music thread :D
Here's a vocal arrangement of Adagio for Strings for your further pleasure:
Lol this gives me flash backs to when I had to do an analysis of this piece for a final. It was a wild ride.

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
also What?
It's a thing alright, if Forneverworld is to be believed. Unfortunately, he didn't give us a source at all (except for a picture he found on 2ch).

Maybe because know that his video would be flagged if he's advertising illegal prostitution. Though he did report on I-Shoujo's author having a reblog contest to give his fans nudes some time ago.

Last edited:

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
12 was the last game I bought (although it was gifted to me from my brother on my birthday)

I just want to try out the newer ones for the roster and do those fun CAW matches

Although I do want the DoR gameplay back since it was crazy quick and fun.

Also the soundtracks were great

I love how the GameCube had the best wrestling games more than the PS2 and the Xbox
Yeah. I loved how quick and fluid the gameplay was for DoR. Compare that to most WWE games nowadays which feel slow and weird. Almost like the difference between Melee and Brawl in a way.

Also miss how in Wrestlemania 19 for the Gamecube you could do revenge matches in all those areas like fighting in a construction zone or a warehouse. I really want those gameplay elements back.

powerprotoman

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5425-9729-7779
It's a thing alright, if Forneverworld is to be believed. Unfortunately, he didn't give us a source at all (except for a picture he found on 2ch).

Maybe because know that his video would be flagged if he's advertising illegal prostitution. Though he did report on I-Shoujo's author having a reblog contest to give his fans nudes some time ago.
Wow that is bad i mean really your asking for stds if you go to a place called "BURNING"

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995

Burning.

I don't know what I'm surprised by more, that they're using Bleach to advertise or that they went with Burning.

Last edited:

Lord Dio

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1435-7744-1699

Why. Just, why? Why is this even a thing. I just can't right now.

Last edited:

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Bleach used for prostitution? It was always looking for a way to make money and if Kamen Rider VS Pacman exists, so can this

About Trump VS Hilary. I'd vote Hilary if I was American as Trump got that Mike Pence guy who wants to enforce conversion therapy, in which there have been confirmed numbers that ther people there have over a 50% rate of suicide. "I'll protect you LGBT" my ass

And about the refugees, the Netherlands, a country known for controversy with racism (See Zwarte Piet) did a study. ALL of the refugees causing trouble are from countries without war, it was in the Telegraaf, and the ones who came from war ACTUALLY are grateful, don't whine about wanting free TVs or whining the food isn't what they're used too

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom