• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 4 - Bring It In, Guys!

When, if ever, do you plan on buying the Switch?

• At launch

Votes: 40 36.0%
  • Late spring/summer

Votes: 25 22.5%
  • During the fall/holidays

Votes: 17 15.3%
  • Sometime after 2017

Votes: 7 6.3%
  • Not until [insert game here] is released

Votes: 20 18.0%
  • I'm not getting that bucket of turds!!

Votes: 2 1.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bananija

Count of Trickery
In GIMP, how do you edit each square individually on a grid? I really need this answer to fix my tile sets in pokemon essentials so that the map I shared last week actually works.
Can't you use the square selection tool? Don't know if I'm too late, but this might help if you haven't already tried it.

And about the refugees, the Netherlands, a country known for controversy with racism (See Zwarte Piet) did a study. ALL of the refugees causing trouble are from countries without war, it was in the Telegraaf, and the ones who came from war ACTUALLY are grateful, don't whine about wanting free TVs or whining the food isn't what they're used too
They aren't refugees if they come from a country without war. They're only immigrants, immigrants that use war to get a free pass to Europe thinking they can whatever they want. It's truly disgusting to see people profit of people needing help like that.

D

Deleted member

I just found out they have started releasing the Boku no Hero Academia manga here in Brazil
Why do they do this to me? Why do they want my money so goddamn much?

Lord Dio

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1435-7744-1699
And instantly after it that butler gives you a TM.

Which just happens to be Protect of all TMs.
And then you gotta Use the PokeFlute.
It's a hot mess, and I love it. Shauna did kinda seem to have a bit more of a personality than Serena did in-game.

Pazzo.

「Livin' On A Prayer」
Today is Bravely Default's forth birthday!

bravely_default_4th_anniversary.jpg

(Official art)

Here's hoping we get four more years of this fantastic franchise.

Chrono.

So Riddler supposedly already knows what's in Corocoro (no images yet)

I'll post it in a spoiler now.

Type: Null's method of removing the mask is apparently unconventional, it becomes Normal/Dark after that and it's ability is Mold Breaker. It looks like a dogwolf underneath (???).

Ekans line are getting an Alolan form which are pure Fighting type.

Alolan Persian will supposedly be Dark/Fairy.

Last edited:

Pazzo.

「Livin' On A Prayer」

Type: Null's method of removing the mask is apparently unconventional, it becomes Normal/Dark after that and it's ability is Mold Breaker. It looks like a dogwolf underneath (???).

A... fighting... snake?

Gotta beat detective Gumshoos somehow, considering it'll likely be a mirror of the Okinawan Habuu/Mongoose.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208

I'm going to be very sad if/when it turns out Type: Null has nothing to do with MissingNo. :(

Last edited:

Burruni

Smash Hero

So it goes from being teased as gay to being a flat-out fairy.
AlolanMeowth, ladies and gents!

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988

I need that
Persian.

Last edited:

I hope it's true.
Though Fighting snake sounds weird...

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Alpha Sapphire Update:
Team:
Destroyer
Kumatora
Flash
LilMacshroom
Volcan
After defeating Team Aqua in both Mt. Pyre and their hideout in Lilycove, I got my 7th Gym Badge, and then defeated Team Aqua once and for all, and captured Kyogre, and saved the world yet again.
Afterwards, I did some other stuff that you can only do after catching Groudon/Kyogre: I recived the National Dex from Jontron Professor Birch, got a Gardevoirite for Kumatora, and then did the Sea Mauville Sidequest and got the TM for Ice Beam, I'll teach it to Destroyer for now because I can't teach him Ice Punch until after I beat the Delta Episode.
I also removed Blue the Latios from my Team, as he wasn't too neccesary (Plus I was planning to get a different Dragon type anyway), although he did pretty well against Dragon types, including Winona's Altaria, which he one-shotted with a Soul Dew boosted Dragon Breath.
I think there were more stuff but I can't remember.
Current Location: Sootopolis Gym

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304

My biggest question is, why are there so many rumours for Alolan fighting types?

D

Deleted member

It's definitely not enough. "Ahem..." might as well be like you didn't add text at all.

Hopefully that explains it well enough.
Well, I don't really know what else to add, so someone should just delete my post.

Last edited by a moderator:

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
Well, I don't really know what else to add, so someone should just delete my post.
You could just talk about something else besides that.

But yeah, you can report the post and ask for it to be deleted. This'll avoid an infraction as well since you're taking responsibility for your own actions(which is always good to see).

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ

Okay first off.

praline praline
"Ekans line are getting an Alolan form which are pure Fighting type."

DAT WAS SOME GOOD **** YOU WAS TALKING YESTERDAY NERD

Now I just hope its real lol
Moving along.
I still don't give a flying bat out of hell about Type: Null because its a synth, but I guess I'll give it some thought. Removing its mask gives it two immunities- Ghost and Psychic, while giving it a 4x Weakness to Fighting. Mold Breaker is a terrible ability for this Pokemon. Nothing else needs to be said. This is kind of pitiful for a "special" Pokémon.

Kung Fu Snakes ************. Until I know its movepool I can't say too much. Also called it if it actually happens.

Dark/Fairy Persian. Hop boy, if this is true, that is literally a direct upgrade on normal Persian. It has two immunities, which can possibly check LatiTwins. That's pretty awesome. But I really want to know its Base Stats and Ability to see if it is actually dependable. Ugh I JUST WANT TO KNOW ;-;

Guess when Corocoro drops, the truth shall be revealed. But seriously Dark, Alolan Arbok.

D

Deleted member

I doubt that Type: Null is going to be just a Normal/Dark type with an already existing ability
It just doesn't make any sense to hype it if it's not going to have some big gimmick
Maybe it has some new gimmick signature move but I dunno
Besides
Battle Armor>Mold Breaker
So it goes from being teased as gay to being a flat-out fairy.
AlolanMeowth, ladies and gents!
I'm going to name mine after our good old friend, Roger Smith

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Okay first off.

praline praline
"Ekans line are getting an Alolan form which are pure Fighting type."

DAT WAS SOME GOOD **** YOU WAS TALKING YESTERDAY NERD

Now I just hope its real lol
Moving along.
I still don't give a flying bat out of hell about Type: Null because its a synth, but I guess I'll give it some thought. Removing its mask gives it two immunities- Ghost and Psychic, while giving it a 4x Weakness to Fighting. Mold Breaker is a terrible ability for this Pokemon. Nothing else needs to be said. This is kind of pitiful for a "special" Pokémon.

Kung Fu Snakes ************. Until I know its movepool I can't say too much. Also called it if it actually happens.

Dark/Fairy Persian. Hop boy, if this is true, that is literally a direct upgrade on normal Persian. It has two immunities, which can possibly check LatiTwins. That's pretty awesome. But I really want to know its Base Stats and Ability to see if it is actually dependable. Ugh I JUST WANT TO KNOW ;-;

Guess when Corocoro drops, the truth shall be revealed. But seriously Dark, Alolan Arbok.
Hey I'm all for an Alolan Arbok. I just don't think it'll happen. But if it does, Alolan Parasect, please?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom