• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 4 - Bring It In, Guys!

When, if ever, do you plan on buying the Switch?

• At launch

Votes: 40 36.0%
  • Late spring/summer

Votes: 25 22.5%
  • During the fall/holidays

Votes: 17 15.3%
  • Sometime after 2017

Votes: 7 6.3%
  • Not until [insert game here] is released

Votes: 20 18.0%
  • I'm not getting that bucket of turds!!

Votes: 2 1.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

SegaNintendoUbisoft

The Amateur Artist
NNID
S.N.U0203
3DS FC
4725-8740-7336
It amazes me how a good movie from 2001 became the ultimate ****posting meme more than a decade later. lol
Honestly I found it more surprising how Cory in the House of all things became a meme way after the show had ended.

The internet is a strange phenomenon.
Eduard Khil beats both of those. His video from 1976 became a meme 33 years later.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I used to love swamp thing in the late 80's early 90's for some reason

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804
With Atrocitus being in and Green Lantern and Sinestro being relatively obvious picks I'd like to see the rest of the Lantern spectrum involved, particularly Larfleeze and Nekron.

Soul.

These 3DS mods are looking pretty good tbh. If only there were more of them. lol

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Lord of the Rings hype, I guess?

I mean, I don't play LD for myself, but I was considering it one day.

(But hoooooly **** it's really costly to have...)
It's teasing Sonic.

LotR and Gollum by extension have been in since game one. They also had other teasers today hinting at Powerpuff Girls and the new Ghostbusters, as well.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi

When it comes to rings, you don't get in Gollum's way. Unless you're the new guy on the block! Find out who's headed to Lego Dimensions this Thursday.
It's happening.

Sonic VS Gollum.

Match-up of the ****ing century.

EDIT: Outfast'd, but I will keep the post for my poor attempt at witty commentary.

Last edited:

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
If they do like, a Sonic Starter Pack, I will definitely get LEGO Dimensions.

I like LEGO games and Sonic is the perfect excuse to try one out again.

Or I could just get back to 100%'ing LEGO City: Undercover...but I could do that for a lot of games.

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
My reaction to Death Battle?

Joker's insanity is fueled by the delicious blood and tears of Sweet Tooth fanboys.

AreJay25

May or May Not Be Pac-Man
Now we need Pac-Man in Lego Dimensions.

I mean, he basically had a crossover with Lego already.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Sonic has had some weeeeird official crossovers man.

I can make him have crazy fights with some of my other favourite characters like Rosalina, Link, Yoshi, etc. And of course the standard company mascot brawl MU.

I can make him race NiGHTS, Ryo Hazuki, Banjo-Kazooie, Danica ****ing Patrick, some Russian dude from Company of Heroes, Team Fortress characters, and ****ing Simon from Yogscast.

He appears all over a Disney movie.

He's gone turbo into Yoshi and Link's worlds in his own game.

He's had Angry Birds invade his own game.

And now, I will be able to have him fight alongside Batman, Gandalf, the Powerpuff Girls, the Doctor, and Harry Potter, against GLaDOS or something like that. In a LEGO game.

What even is this series anymore?

SegaNintendoUbisoft

The Amateur Artist
NNID
S.N.U0203
3DS FC
4725-8740-7336
Sonic has had some weeeeird official crossovers man.

I can make him have crazy fights with some of my other favourite characters like Rosalina, Link, Yoshi, etc. And of course the standard company mascot brawl MU.

I can make him race NiGHTS, Ryo Hazuki, Banjo-Kazooie, Danica ****ing Patrick, some Russian dude from Company of Heroes, Team Fortress characters, and ****ing Simon from Yogscast.

He appears all over a Disney movie.

He's gone turbo into Yoshi and Link's worlds in his own game.

He's had Angry Birds invade his own game.

And now, I will be able to have him fight alongside Batman, Gandalf, the Powerpuff Girls, the Doctor, and Harry Potter, against GLaDOS or something like that. In a LEGO game.

What even is this series anymore?
Dr.Eggman has also met Satan himself.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
My title change is a masterpiece.

Puns.

D

Deleted member

"Alright, Lunatic Chapter 25 may be hard but I got Shurikenbreaker in time so I think it'll be doable"
*sees enemy placement*
*sees enemy skills*
*tries it once and gets my ass kicked*
"**** it"
How to cheese Conquest Chapter 25 on Lunatic in 8 easy steps
1. Get Corrin to at least 35 speed or 37 if no Draconic Hex so she can double him
2. Shuriken or Tome classes make this easier
3. Place her near the left south door so that she's still in Ryoma's range and make her drink as many tonics as you can
4. Have a unit use your best rally(Rally speed allows Corrin to outspeed if she has 37). Grandmaster's Rally Spectrum helps a lot since it has 4 range
5. Wait patiently for 20 turns
5x. Optional: Place an unit that won't get doubled and has 2 range near the right door, Xander is bulky enough to survive a Rend Heaven or Astra, Ryoma will attack them as long as they're in range, this is mostly to help Corrin if she's too weak to take out Ryoma alone
6. Kill him while praying your 49% attacks hit
7. ????
8. Dracoshield

In this case, a Rally Defense and Rally Spectrum were used
Xander had enough speed to double Ryoma so he took the kill
I got lucky with a Mjolnr crit so that also sped things up
Now onto Iago's Hex/Hax/Hacks Funhouse

Last edited by a moderator:

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
It would literally be the funniest thing.

If when they do the reveal tomorrow.

Sonic runs in and snatches the ring, and is just like "MY precious!".

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
>Disney acknowledging Pocahontas
I only see Pocahontas with the music on the CD collections and the Main character herself when they want some racial diversity in the Disney Princesses.

Guys, I know you love to make short responses and all, but I would appreciate constructive criticism of it, considering the work put into it.
I agree we need to see Lilo soon. I know Stitch is the marketable one but it's Lilo's own adorable kookiness that makes them one of the best duos.

Last edited:
Here it is, my KH3 Disney World Prediction List Extravaganza~!:

http://forums.khinsider.com/kingdom-hearts-iii/211243-my-kh3-disney-world-prediction-list-extravaganza.html…

Hard work was put into this list, take a good read if you're a KH fan! :)
Not making any serious responses because of what I said earlier but. . .
Although, the lack of Genie's English voice actor (Robin Williams) could ultimately cut the world of Agrabah. But I am certain there will be a replacement actor who could play the Genie as well as Robin.
I thought KH already used a replacement for genie instead of Williams?

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Here it is, my KH3 Disney World Prediction List Extravaganza~!:

http://forums.khinsider.com/kingdom-hearts-iii/211243-my-kh3-disney-world-prediction-list-extravaganza.html…

Hard work was put into this list, take a good read if you're a KH fan! :)
Few things I disagree with:

-Treasure Planet should be in the "highly likely" section. Roy Conli was producer on it, as well as Tangled and Big Hero 6, which have both been confirmed for KH3. And he's a big KH fan. Treasure Planet is one of the last remaining classic Disney films that is requested too. And it would fit perfectly. I mean at the end of the day I'm not much of a believer in "chances", but Treasure Planet seems like it would be a lock for KH3 given everything we know. It's the only Roy Conli produced Disney film not yet in KH (the fourth being Hunchback of Notre Dame, which we got in Dream Drop Distance). I would argue it's even more likely than Frozen, since we have tangible evidence that Roy Conli is deeply involved with the game, considering he flat out unveiled the Big Hero 6 announcement himself.

-Not so much a disagreement, but I found your reasoning for Port Royal to be rather...vague. I do believe it has a high chance of appearing in the game, but not because of potential or it being a successful series. There is a much more obvious reason you could have pointed out.

It was already DIRECTLY hinted to return in KH2.

There's also the fact that Jack Sparrow has touched a keyblade. Which is significant, as that makes him a potential inheritor of Sora's keyblade. As we know from Birth by Sleep, merely touching a keyblade makes you a potential inheritor of it. The only other person who has touched Sora's keyblade, is Leon, as well as Riku (though it WAS originally Riku's keyblade).

-Robin Williams not voicing Genie is a non-issue. The only thing Robin Williams voiced Genie in after the original film, was Aladdin and the King of Thieves, IIRC. Any other time, it's been a different actor. In fact, Robin Williams had a clause in his will saying that Disney may not use his Genie voice clips in anything ever for 25 years after his passing. He also never wanted his voice to be used in spin-off material back when he originally recorded the movie. So him not voicing Genie in KH isn't an issue. It never has been and it was never a thing that could happen even if he were still alive.

-Lilo & Stitch should also be highly likely because it has unfinished business in KH lore. Stitch, unlike a lot of Disney characters, has a pretty prominent role in the KH universe. He formed an extremely strong connection with Terra, Ven, and Aqua, and they helped him escape confinement, and from there, he somehow ended up in Radiant Garden 11 years after the fact. He was even depicted fighting the Heartless on his own in the battle for Radiant Garden in KH2, and this was AFTER you already acquired his summon charm. So I really can't see why it wouldn't be highly likely, when it has a bigger established place in the lore of the general KH universe than most Disney properties, which is saying a lot because they didn't do much of this after the original game. Stitch and Tron are the only non-classic (i.e characters from Disney Castle) characters with a story role to play outside of the confines of their own world. So I think that makes Stitch pretty important, and a Lilo & Stitch world much more likely than a lot of the highly likely choices on your list.

That's about all I can think of for now.

EDIT: Oh, and Toy Story should be here. It has an attraction flow ride and has a history of SE trying to get it into the series.

Last edited:

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
Halfway through the hunters...
Kanden
Spire
Weavel

Trace
Noxus
Sylux

note: I do not know the exact order or if I'll be fighting them again or not...

Getting a Chozo Ruins vibe from this track...

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Few things I disagree with:

-Treasure Planet should be in the "highly likely" section. Roy Conli was producer on it, as well as Tangled and Big Hero 6, which have both been confirmed for KH3. And he's a big KH fan. Treasure Planet is one of the last remaining classic Disney films that is requested too. And it would fit perfectly. I mean at the end of the day I'm not much of a believer in "chances", but Treasure Planet seems like it would be a lock for KH3 given everything we know. It's the only Roy Conli produced Disney film not yet in KH (the fourth being Hunchback of Notre Dame, which we got in Dream Drop Distance). I would argue it's even more likely than Frozen, since we have tangible evidence that Roy Conli is deeply involved with the game, considering he flat out unveiled the Big Hero 6 announcement himself.

-Not so much a disagreement, but I found your reasoning for Port Royal to be rather...vague. I do believe it has a high chance of appearing in the game, but not because of potential or it being a successful series. There is a much more obvious reason you could have pointed out.

It was already DIRECTLY hinted to return in KH2.

There's also the fact that Jack Sparrow has touched a keyblade. Which is significant, as that makes him a potential inheritor of Sora's keyblade. As we know from Birth by Sleep, merely touching a keyblade makes you a potential inheritor of it. The only other person who has touched Sora's keyblade, is Leon, as well as Riku (though it WAS originally Riku's keyblade).

-Robin Williams not voicing Genie is a non-issue. The only thing Robin Williams voiced Genie in after the original film, was Aladdin and the King of Thieves, IIRC. Any other time, it's been a different actor. In fact, Robin Williams had a clause in his will saying that Disney may not use his Genie voice clips in anything ever for 25 years after his passing. He also never wanted his voice to be used in spin-off material back when he originally recorded the movie. So him not voicing Genie in KH isn't an issue. It never has been and it was never a thing that could happen even if he were still alive.

-Lilo & Stitch should also be highly likely because it has unfinished business in KH lore. Stitch, unlike a lot of Disney characters, has a pretty prominent role in the KH universe. He formed an extremely strong connection with Terra, Ven, and Aqua, and they helped him escape confinement, and from there, he somehow ended up in Radiant Garden 11 years after the fact. He was even depicted fighting the Heartless on his own in the battle for Radiant Garden in KH2, and this was AFTER you already acquired his summon charm. So I really can't see why it wouldn't be highly likely, when it has a bigger established place in the lore of the general KH universe than most Disney properties, which is saying a lot because they didn't do much of this after the original game. Stitch and Tron are the only non-classic (i.e characters from Disney Castle) characters with a story role to play outside of the confines of their own world. So I think that makes Stitch pretty important, and a Lilo & Stitch world much more likely than a lot of the highly likely choices on your list.

That's about all I can think of for now.
Where would a lilo and stitch world be? In Hawaii or perhaps in space

Last edited:

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
That's one of the ones I didn't play...
It's part of the 2.5 HD collection so that's the best way to play it if you're looking to try it out and have a PS3.

It's pretty essential and engaging lore wise, but I think the gameplay is meh, personally.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom