• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 4 - Bring It In, Guys!

When, if ever, do you plan on buying the Switch?

• At launch

Votes: 40 36.0%
  • Late spring/summer

Votes: 25 22.5%
  • During the fall/holidays

Votes: 17 15.3%
  • Sometime after 2017

Votes: 7 6.3%
  • Not until [insert game here] is released

Votes: 20 18.0%
  • I'm not getting that bucket of turds!!

Votes: 2 1.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fluttershy

Element of Kindness
NNID
ArrowofLight
3DS FC
5172-1450-4569
I usually just get physical copies of a game and save the space for games I can't find a physical copy for.. but with sun and moon I'm glad I'll be getting a physical copy since I'd need to make room and would need to delete some data on my micro SD card since I don't want to get it out of my 3ds and replace it..

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
After a recent turn of events, I'm just not really feeling it anymore. First my grandmother and now my second closest one just died (even without warning before we went on that promised fishing trip). And this had to happen exactly a year before I graduate too.

Sorry all, but it's to take my leave for a while while the pain's still lingering within me. Good bye.

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
Oh dear, it appears that I came at the wrong time....

So sorry about what happened today. Just hope that this won't hinder your studies as usual. Not sure how Nintenzilla's going to feel about this during our matches tomorrow. :(

Chrono.

After a recent turn of events, I'm just not really feeling it anymore. First my grandmother and now my second closest one just died (even without warning before we went on that promised fishing trip). And this had to happen exactly a year before I graduate too.

Sorry all, but it's to take my leave for a while while the pain's still lingering within me. Good bye.
My condolences.

SegaNintendoUbisoft

The Amateur Artist
NNID
S.N.U0203
3DS FC
4725-8740-7336

I'm sorry to hear that, man. My condolences to you and your family.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Has anyone heard of "Caddicarus"

I found his channel recenlty and it's some pretty good game reviews and junk

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

I'm sorry for your loss, Azure.....

Bananija

Count of Trickery

My condolences. This really sucks! I hope you will take enough time to heal and feel better. Come back stronger than ever Azure.

Kurri ★

#PlayUNIST
Switch FC
7334-0298-1902

Sorry for your loss

NonSpecificGuy

V Has Come To
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584

I'm sorry about your loss, my friend. Take as much time as you need to heal. We dorks will always be here.

Strider_Bond00J

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-2525-8699-9095

You take as much time as you need. Losing a loved one is always a terribly painful experience, but regardless of whatever happens - know that you'll always be supported by friends and those who care for you. You've contributed a lot for this community here throughout the Smash Scene, and we'll be here when you need us.

But more importantly - you'll always have someone supporting you.

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004

I'm very sorry for your loss, Azure. You and your loved one will be in my thoughts and prayers.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885

I remember when my grandmother died, it was so sudden when my father told me it I asked him if he was joking

Unfortunately, now both of my grandfather's on either side of the family aren't doing too well, the one on my mother's side has Parkinson's disease and literally can't remember even grandma when he sees her.

So, I know the pain

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
I'll just be the one to personally say, thank you all for your kind words. You know, it actually amazes me that the community can be supportive of each other and during their darkest times. That's the type of thing I can really expect out of the Smash community. We stick together, play together, talk to one another, and support each other. I can see why he's kind of got a life with the rest of you for so long. I may be nearly a year old bloomer around here, but this sheila is personally glad to be a part of such a supportive community. I will definitely at least keep in touch or even visit him more often while he's down just like I've did during the time his family divorced earlier this year.

Now off to get some shut eye for the night and probably prepare myself for my first set of matches with an old friend (one that several of you may personally know from the Bandanna Dee boards or even here). I just hope this deep concern I'm having now won't get in the way of my skill for these matches.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
If anyone wants to make any picture clearing with less noise and junk, a good site to use is waifu2x
I remember when my grandmother died, it was so sudden when my father told me it I asked him if he was joking

Unfortunately, now both of my grandfather's on either side of the family aren't doing too well, the one on my mother's side has Parkinson's disease and literally can't remember even grandma when he sees her.

So, I know the pain
I have no grandparents so i guess I know the pain

Though I have been desensitized to death after my friend died so I may be no good to talk

Last edited:

CyberHyperPhoenix

"Download Complete."

My condolences Azure, here's to hoping you get through o7

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511

Im sorry man, my condolences, take your time.

I hope you come back kicking butt like Tony the Litten soon.

D

Deleted member

I've been wondering, could anyone help me with something?
I have 2 Pokemon with slow leveling rate in my team in Alpha Sapphire (A Ralts and an Electrike) and I could really use the Lucky egg.
So, if anyone can trade with me, I can give the lucky egg to a Pokemon in my Y save file, then trade with someone, transfer the Pokemon that I got to AS (Using Pokebank) and then trade back.
If anyone can help, I will greatly appriciate that.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
"Oh look, there's a NeoGAF thread asking what 3DS games people might want to see remastered on the NX."

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1290713

Well that turned into Kid Icarus: Uprising : The Thread pretty fast.

If Nintenjas are following NeoGAF, I hope they get the message that a sequel with polished up controls would be perfect.

Or even just take up the thread's subject and remaster it. I'd take that.

Seriously, there are a LOT of responses on that thread that boil down to "Kid Icarus: Uprising please," "I'd rather have an Uprising sequel," "only if it was Uprising," etc.

Grab your Palutena Bows, kids, it's Pitty time! :pikachu:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I had a friend that tried to sell his KI: Uprising at a low price because he needed cash, I didn't accepted because Im a cheap ****. Guess I regret that after the game's price overinflated here.

Twas a joke.
While a joke comes from the humour it doesn't mean they're exactly the same thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom