• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 4 - Bring It In, Guys!

When, if ever, do you plan on buying the Switch?

• At launch

Votes: 40 36.0%
  • Late spring/summer

Votes: 25 22.5%
  • During the fall/holidays

Votes: 17 15.3%
  • Sometime after 2017

Votes: 7 6.3%
  • Not until [insert game here] is released

Votes: 20 18.0%
  • I'm not getting that bucket of turds!!

Votes: 2 1.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
I had a friend that tried to sell his KI: Uprising at a low price because he needed cash, I didn't accepted because Im a cheap ****. Guess I regret that after the game's price overinflated here.

While a joke comes from the humour it doesn't mean they're exactly the same thing.
Can you buy games off the Eshop, or are you stuck in one of those types of situations where you can't?

Because it's on there if you have a way of paying for it, and it should be less blown up unless Nintendo themselves is doing something.

powerprotoman

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5425-9729-7779
welp its 4:20 in the am bout that time to listen to bad fanfiction being read by masakoX

You are not the only one, I wish I could destroy it just now. >_> Why Winter can't come sooner...?
Oh God no. I hate winter. Snow always comes on the wrong time here.

After a recent turn of events, I'm just not really feeling it anymore. First my grandmother and now my second closest one just died (even without warning before we went on that promised fishing trip). And this had to happen exactly a year before I graduate too.

Sorry all, but it's to take my leave for a while while the pain's still lingering within me. Good bye.
Sorry to hear that. My condolences to you.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Oh God no. I hate winter. Snow always comes on the wrong time here.

Sorry to hear that. My condolences to you.
I kind of wish it would snow here during the winter

It snows, maybe 1 day a year

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Can you buy games off the Eshop, or are you stuck in one of those types of situations where you can't?

Because it's on there if you have a way of paying for it, and it should be less blown up unless Nintendo themselves is doing something.
I can buy it but I want it on physical to save memory space, the problem is that my coin is devaluating to hell and now an average 3DS game costs between the equivalent of 50-60 USD.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
welp its 4:20 in the am bout that time to listen to bad fanfiction being read by masakoX
https://www.fanfiction.net/s/9761772/1/Kid-Icarus-Uprising-2-Hades-Revenge

OK NSFW language and. . .whatever other insanity this thing pulls I don't remember, probably anything and everything. . .warning on this, but while I'm still on an Uprising moment. . .

NUCLEAR trollfic. Found it on TV Tropes and shared it with some folks in the Oops a long while back. In case anyone's willing to brave it for hilarity's sake, I'll share it here now.

:4cloud:Enjoy.:4cloud:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Guise, we know the best fanfics are made by Yoshizilla :troll:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
I wish it snowed in December, like when I was a kid.

But nooo, it starts in January and continues until April, and makes life hard to car owners like me.
Hey atleast it doesn't start in October and end in April.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
The Disco Room is Deader Than Disco.

Yeah, I had to go there.
I see what you did there.
And
After a recent turn of events, I'm just not really feeling it anymore. First my grandmother and now my second closest one just died (even without warning before we went on that promised fishing trip). And this had to happen exactly a year before I graduate too.

Sorry all, but it's to take my leave for a while while the pain's still lingering within me. Good bye.
I'm really sorry for your loss.
Really, take your time, losing someone dear to us is always a horrible experience, so the best thing to do is to take a rest see how things will go.
On those word, I hope you the best.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
The more I look into FNAF Sister Location, the more I get confused and, at the same time, the more I get answer for my question.
Scott, you sneaky sneaky troll.:074:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
I think it's so that MatPat will have a harder time making FNAF theories LUL
Yeah.
Tough, I think if you look at everything one by one, I think alot of question can be answered pretty easily.
It's just that, you need to see everything or else you will miss some important detail.
So if MatPat doesn't rush his theory, he will probably make a good one.
Plus, from what I hear, the game confirm one of his theory (Or atleast one point in it), so Scott is soft on this one.

Delzethin

Character Concept Creator
NNID
Delzethin
If I may...
So Riddler is doing their thing again.

They're hinting at Salandit's evolution and making people guess on what it's based on, they presented 4 options

1. Nine Tailed Fox
2. Cleopatra VII
3. Medusa
4. Siren

The other thing is this: "don't think you know everything about the starters just because of the latest news about their mid evolutions and the previous leak about their final evolutions. Of course, we're not talking about their skills, abilities, data, stats, etc. Some guesses about the three starters are also not true . The descriptions of starters also don't make things fully clear, the is only one truth: You don't know everything about the starters at all."
I've been thinking the real secret is that the starters will all have some kind of Synchro-like form accessed through special Z Crystals. It's something the Chinese leak mentioned (and it's been on point with everything it's said so far), and I have doubts that they'd give version exclusive forms to mons as important as starters...especially since Lycanroc's lore seems to imply Rockruff's evolution is location-based.

Starlight_Lily

Stage Overflowing with Starlight
If girl that like two boys together are called Fujoshis, what are men that like two girls together called, Perverts?
They literally just called Yuri fans, this may be a joke question, but that's what Men who like Yuri are called.

And just for the record Male Yuri fans are also in it for the shipping factor, meaning they like to see actual relationships between the girls, not just the stuff people would associate with sexual arousal.

And pretty much that's why the joke doesn't work.

Plus in this case the Fujoshis are the perverts, since what they mainly care about is what appeals to their sexual preferences :p

Last edited:

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995

Damn.

Heart goes out, man. Heal as you need and as you can.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793

Damn. Take care. Sorry to hear you're going through this.

D

Deleted member

I think I'll might actually take a break from my AS playthrough
Not having the Lucky Egg with me makes the game really hard, and I will only be able to get it next week as a friend of mine returns
Unless someone else can give it to me

SuperMii3D

Mii-Based Fighter
NNID
PizzaDeliveryKid
3DS FC
5284-1700-6123
I think I'll might actually take a break from my AS playthrough
Not having the Lucky Egg with me makes the game really hard, and I will only be able to get it next week as a friend of mine returns
Unless someone else can give it to me
I should have one. I'm up for trading if you are.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

@Azure Star Warrior
Sorry for your loss, take your time and come back when you feel better
They literally just called Yuri fans, this may be a joke question, but that's what Men who like Yuri are called.

And just for the record Male Yuri fans are also in it for the shipping factor, meaning they like to see actual relationships between the girls, not just the stuff people would associate with sexual arousal.

Plus in this case the Fujoshis are the perverts, since what they mainly care about is what appeals to their sexual preferences :p
Hey, been a while since I last saw you here, where have you been?

D

Deleted member

I should have one. I'm up for trading if you are.
Thanks, but I'm not sure if I can really offer anything in return
The only Pokemon I have that I can give to someone is my Oddish, since I only have 6 Pokemon in total (4 of which are members of my team, and one which is my HM slave)

SuperMii3D

Mii-Based Fighter
NNID
PizzaDeliveryKid
3DS FC
5284-1700-6123
Thanks, but I'm not sure if I can really offer anything in return
The only Pokemon I have that I can give to someone is my Oddish, since I only have 6 Pokemon in total (4 of which are members of my team, and one which is my HM slave)
I'll take it. I don't mind giving it away since I'm going to restart X yet again

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Holy ****, I just discoverd something HUGE in FNAF Sister Location that make another thing in FNAF4 completely different then what we thinked.
I tell you, this game is more nuts than a peanuts. *beat* "Leave the micro on the stage and go at the door"

Last edited:

powerprotoman

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5425-9729-7779
So funfact for all of those pokemon rumor sluthers out there the chinese leak only mentioned that there would be
diamond shaped objects that work simmilarly to megastonse but not quite,

a second leak(the one that revealed alolan pokemon but has gotten some types wrong) said that the Z stones would have a form change funtion)

(for thoes who wont understand the Z-Stones do function like megaevolution instead of a form change its a super move hence the distinction)

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703

My condolences Azure. I wish you all the best going forward. It's totally understandable that you would want to leave this place for a while with that happening.

Arcanir

An old friend evolved
NNID
Shoryu91
3DS FC
4253-4855-5860
A Pokémon tournament? While I'm not sure how my schedule will look at the time, I'd still like to join in if I can as it sounds like fun.

I'm very sorry about your loss Azure, take care of yourself and I hope you come back feeling better.

So funfact for all of those pokemon rumor sluthers out there the chinese leak only mentioned that there would be

a second leak(the one that revealed alolan pokemon but has gotten some types wrong) said that the Z stones would have a form change funtion)

(for thoes who wont understand the Z-Stones do function like megaevolution instead of a form change its a super move hence the distinction)
Going by the Bulbapedia page, the Bewear leak didn't say anything about the stones causing transformations as it doesn't mention the stones in the leak. In fact, it implied the opposite as it stated the Z-Ring didn't have anything to do with Synchro evolution.

The Riddler does allude to something more with the Z-Ring, but as with everything he says, we're not certain what it could be.

Last edited:

MF Viewtiful

Son MF
Switch FC
SW 4028 6305 8614

I'm incredibly sorry for your loss. My condolences

Chrono.

This is gonna be so good.

If I may...

I've been thinking the real secret is that the starters will all have some kind of Synchro-like form accessed through special Z Crystals. It's something the Chinese leak mentioned (and it's been on point with everything it's said so far), and I have doubts that they'd give version exclusive forms to mons as important as starters...especially since Lycanroc's lore seems to imply Rockruff's evolution is location-based.
The Chinese leak did get that detail wrong though, as it mentions Ash-Greninja as an example of a Pokemon changing shape via Z-Crystal. As of now we have no form changing Z-Crystals and Greninja changes form via Ability. It could still happen, but I'm not holding my breath.

As for version exclusive forms, you got me there. I feel it's 50/50 at this point, with what Riddler saying awhile back that "Rockruff and *beep* share a secret" and now this. I also feel the starters having alternate version forms feels a bit too much, even if Gamefreak did say these games would have more aggressive version differences.

Which one because the one where the guy got some Alolan form types wrong mentions nothing about Z-Crystals changing form and even says they have nothing to do with "Synchro".

powerprotoman

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5425-9729-7779
This is gonna be so good.

The Chinese leak did get that detail wrong though, as it mentions Ash-Greninja as an example of a Pokemon changing shape via Z-Crystal. As of now we have no form changing Z-Crystals and Greninja changes form via Ability. It could still happen, but I'm not holding my breath.

As for version exclusive forms, you got me there. I feel it's 50/50 at this point, with what Riddler saying awhile back that "Rockruff and *beep* share a secret" and now this. I also feel the starters having alternate version forms feels a bit too much, even if Gamefreak did say these games would have more aggressive version differences.

Which one because the one where the guy got some Alolan form types wrong mentions nothing about Z-Crystals changing form and even says they have nothing to do with "Synchro".
there were actually like 3 diffrent leaks that talked about alolan forms(one of which mentioned a white pidove)

D

Deleted member

3D World 1st playthrough update:

That Space Junk Galaxy/Cosmic Cove Galaxy vibe. ♥

Pazzo.

「Livin' On A Prayer」
Day 8: Ba'al Turtle Dove

This bride lacks a few key features... like... flesh? A wild fight with a delightfully epic and twisted theme.

The threat of three thrives there...
Ghost and ghouls, but not one lion, tiger or bear.
Don't miss your bus.

@Zebei wins today's point! Looks like Opossum won't take the prize for free!

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
Miguel is now confirmed to be returning for Tekken 7! Here's his trailer:

D

Deleted member

I can confirm. I happen to have friends in both categories. The Fujoshis are clearly in it for the lewd factor, while the Yuri fans really get into the relationship aspect of it.....and then appreciate the lewd factor if and when it happens. :p

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
The threat of three thrives there...
Ghost and ghouls, but not one lion, tiger or bear.
Don't miss your bus.
I wanna say its from Harry Potter....

but I could be wrong...

And I couldn't give you a specific song either...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom