• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 4 - Bring It In, Guys!

When, if ever, do you plan on buying the Switch?

• At launch

Votes: 40 36.0%
  • Late spring/summer

Votes: 25 22.5%
  • During the fall/holidays

Votes: 17 15.3%
  • Sometime after 2017

Votes: 7 6.3%
  • Not until [insert game here] is released

Votes: 20 18.0%
  • I'm not getting that bucket of turds!!

Votes: 2 1.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
These things browse the internet. You can just imagine the horrors from there.

:137:
And just imagine. Ultron was on the Internet for a few moments before he decided humanity needed to be wiped out. Be glad the Porygon line seems more benevolent. :p

Radical Bones

Soul King
Switch FC
SW-3027-1027-5433
The coolest thing about Porygon Z is that it's head is floating upside down. I dunno why but it's such a cool design choice.

SegaNintendoUbisoft

The Amateur Artist
NNID
S.N.U0203
3DS FC
4725-8740-7336
So
Uhm.
Why hasn't anyone brought this up?
Because this'll probably how we're gonna first see the SC dub after episode 3.
In like.
26 weeks.
Crap.
Finally, an excuse to watch JoJo.

In other news, I got through the first world of Sonic Boom Fire and Ice. Pretty decent so far. I only played the demo of Shattered Crystal, but I can already say Fire and Ice flows much better.

Lord Dio

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1435-7744-1699
So
Uhm.
Why hasn't anyone brought this up?
Because this'll probably how we're gonna first see the SC dub after episode 3.
In like.
26 weeks.
Crap.
uuuuuuhhhhhh.......my brain is too surprised to react, so can someone tell me just what exactly my eyes are seeing?
Finally, an excuse to watch JoJo.

In other news, I got through the first world of Sonic Boom Fire and Ice. Pretty decent so far. I only played the demo of Shattered Crystal, but I can already say Fire and Ice flows much better.
why wouldn't you already be watching and/or reading JoJo? Out of curiosity.

SegaNintendoUbisoft

The Amateur Artist
NNID
S.N.U0203
3DS FC
4725-8740-7336
uuuuuuhhhhhh.......my brain is too surprised to react, so can someone tell me just what exactly my eyes are seeing?

why wouldn't you already be watching and/or reading JoJo? Out of curiosity.
I'm a very casual anime viewer.
I had some interest in JoJo (thanks to this thread) but I never was in a rush to watch it. Now that it's coming to Toonami, which I watch every week, it's a good time to start watching.

Pazzo.

「Livin' On A Prayer」
I'm a very casual anime viewer.
I had some interest in JoJo (thanks to this thread) but I never was in a rush to watch it. Now that it's coming to Toonami, which I watch every week, it's a good time to start watching.
Avoid youtube comments like it's the plague.

Lord Dio

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1435-7744-1699
*brain reboots*
*rewatches the ad for JoJo on toonami*
*thinks back to the OVA*
*gulps*
*rewatches ad, but with sound on*
*raises eyebrow*

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914

Thank you based Gamexplain.

At least they are doing some good promotion instead of Nintendo who suddenly didn't have Murasame Castle on the Famicom Mini. Hopefully this doesn't lead to people pressuring Kamiya on his Twitter account so he can say "**** Takamaru. I'll block you samurai idiots now!".

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Decided to finally claim one of my Arceus distribution cards. The Mystery Gift description says it was originally distributed by using the Azure Flute to access the Hall of Origin.

The only problem with that is that event was NEVER distributed anywhere, not even Japan. Interesting they didn't remember that.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Decided to finally claim one of my Arceus distribution cards. The Mystery Gift description says it was originally distributed by using the Azure Flute to access the Hall of Origin.

The only problem with that is that event was NEVER distributed anywhere, not even Japan. Interesting they didn't remember that.
Which sucks too, since Arceus' battle theme is fantastic and the Hall of Origin was a really cool location. :(

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Speaking of Kamiya and blocking.

Another poor soul falls victim to Kamiya's sacred ban hammer for daring to block more people than him.

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
Speaking of Kamiya and blocking.

Another poor soul falls victim to Kamiya's sacred ban hammer for daring to block more people than him.
Brb, going to reblog this post without obviously tagging him.

I'd rather not get a taste of his ban hammer. :urg:

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
One cool thing I like about the Porygons is how they represent progression in software...

:137:Old school graphics
:233:New improved (smoother) graphics
Z-glitches, viruses, hacks and modding

Speaking of Pokemon....Who's idea was it at GameFreak to add ****ing fog in this game? I just got into a Double Battle and ALL FOUR pokemon on the field missed all of their attacks...twice in a row...and sometimes three pokemon on the field missed...
It is literally a waste of ****ing time battling without Defog...:mad:

I wonder if I try to catch a pokemon in the fog if I'll miss my poke-ball (remember THAT from Generation I? Seriously how do I miss throwing a Poke-ball at a sleeping Snorlax?)

Last edited:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946

They were like: "Oh yeah, after hackers found it, we thought it was already distributed. Oh well."

Now, here's something I've spent the past two days on:
Screenshot (43).png

A New Map!

This for the most part is the full version. I've got to fix the border issues but after that it's fine, and the black void shouldn't show.

This is the first route in the game. You won't have pokemon the first time though that you go through it, as the lab is in the town connected to this. It originally was going to be only a bridge, but that didn't work to well. I really like the outcome here.

I'm curious though, how does this look to others?

D

Deleted member

Heh, Crunchyroll just sent me a notification telling me to binge-watch FMAB
They have some twisted sense of humor: one because today is FMA day and also because you need a ****ing premium account to watch it so it's basically a "give us money" notice

Also
Screenshot_2016-10-03-21-32-16-1.png

This would actually be so much better than whatever they actually plan for the anime
Then it turns out Lusamine is Ash's sister and he has been infused with Ultra Beast DNA and is also UB-02 Expansion
They were like: "Oh yeah, after hackers found it, we thought it was already distributed. Oh well."

View attachment 118488

A New Map!

This for the most part is the full version. I've got to fix the border issues but after that it's fine, and the black void shouldn't show.

This is the first route in the game. You won't have pokemon the first time though that you go through it, as the lab is in the town connected to this. It originally was going to be only a bridge, but that didn't work to well. I really like the outcome here.

It looks nice though those mushrooms(such as the one in the path to the tall grass) look like unpassable tiles

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
I mean, aren't they actually dating? That would mean they got ahead of you there. :p
My OTP is canon? Sweet!

That means I don't have to burn all my fanart now.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
What's the point of shipping something that's practically canon? :p

Unless that ship were to crash and burn in the future over disputes of some sort. But that all really depends if we can be as vicious as our own parents.
I wasn't aware of the ship being canon so now i'm a happy fanboy. No fanart is going to be burned now, I promise.

Also your official ship name should be AzurAuss.

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
:212: Incoming?

----

Small update on Platinum, Eevee's finally evolving...except it's night time so I'll have to hold it off until daytime...as much as I'd love an Umbreon, I'd like to try out an Espeon for once...

Edit: and by hold off...I mean change my 3DS's time so I can Rare Candy to evolve into Espeon then change it back to normal...

Last edited:

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
Played the Pokken Tournament demo earlier this year and I wasn't able to really get in to the game that much. Gameplay is dull for me.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Heh, Crunchyroll just sent me a notification telling me to binge-watch FMAB
They have some twisted sense of humor: one because today is FMA day and also because you need a ****ing premium account to watch it so it's basically a "give us money" notice

Also
View attachment 118490
This would actually be so much better than whatever they actually plan for the anime
Then it turns out Lusamine is Ash's sister and he has been infused with Ultra Beast DNA and is also UB-02 Expansion

It looks nice though those mushrooms(such as the one in the path to the tall grass) look like unpassable tiles
So basically it gives people another reason to put Ash in the game and angry those that don't want him in it?

I'm in!
:awesome:

They do seem like it, but I made the small ones passable. Big ones aren't, like main games I put them at corners to add a bit to the path, but I might remove the tall ones, or rearrange it.

Radical Bones

Soul King
Switch FC
SW-3027-1027-5433

View attachment 118488

A New Map!

Dude this looks awesome.

What's the ETA on this? Shotgun testing or having one of the first playthroughs!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom