• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 4 - Bring It In, Guys!

When, if ever, do you plan on buying the Switch?

• At launch

Votes: 40 36.0%
  • Late spring/summer

Votes: 25 22.5%
  • During the fall/holidays

Votes: 17 15.3%
  • Sometime after 2017

Votes: 7 6.3%
  • Not until [insert game here] is released

Votes: 20 18.0%
  • I'm not getting that bucket of turds!!

Votes: 2 1.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
I cant escape feeing uncomfortable anywhere here
Are you having a problem with your ear?

I had that problem a couple of times in the past 3 years. What I usually do is stroke my ear until the discomfort goes away.

Then again what i'm saying might have absolutely nothing to do with what your saying lol.

Bananija

Count of Trickery
I'm really cursed with to flaws that don't mix well together : the bad habit to procrastinate until the last minute along with being a perfectionnist. I'm so stressed right now I can't work properly. Does anyone have good relaxation tricks for me? :lol:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Are you having a problem with your ear?

I had that problem a couple of times in the past 3 years. What I usually do is stroke my ear until the discomfort goes away.

Then again what i'm saying might have absolutely nothing to do with what your saying lol.
Well yeah my ear is one problem, dunno how to go to sleep with this issue

and also the fact I go to a tread to be slammed with uncomfortable innuendos

NonSpecificGuy

V Has Come To
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584

Thank you based Gamexplain.

At least they are doing some good promotion instead of Nintendo who suddenly didn't have Murasame Castle on the Famicom Mini. Hopefully this doesn't lead to people pressuring Kamiya on his Twitter account so he can say "**** Takamaru. I'll block you samurai idiots now!".
Oh don't worry we'll get him. When next Smash rolls around we'll all be in that support thread. We'll get him in.

Next Smash, baby!

Last edited:

dream1ng

Smash Champion
I'd love to get Takamaru in Smash but I don't see why we would at this point without either getting a new title in the series or Sakurai not being at the helm of the next game.

Arcanir

An old friend evolved
NNID
Shoryu91
3DS FC
4253-4855-5860
Probably Scizor as IIRC, it had the second most data associated with it in the datamine after Darkrai, so I think it'll be completed next.

I'm still waiting to see what happened with Darkrai in regards to the Wii U version as they've been really quiet on the subject.

Strawpoll on what you think will happen with the starters in the end.

http://www.strawpoll.me/11358564
Since we know they have a secret, it's between split forms and Z-forms for me. I ended up voting for split forms since GF has really played up the speciation aspect with many of the Alolan Pokémon and forms, one of which was a very promoted Pokémon going into its reveal (Rockruff) and a couple other rumored examples, so I can see the starters get in on that.

Last edited:

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
I'm really cursed with to flaws that don't mix well together : the bad habit to procrastinate until the last minute along with being a perfectionnist. I'm so stressed right now I can't work properly. Does anyone have good relaxation tricks for me? :lol:
Have you tried listening to a favorite song or soundtrack? That's what usually calms me down whenever I need to relax.

If it's not too late into the night and the weather is nice, I also try to go outside and get some fresh air. That's a pretty good a way to relieve headaches associated with stress.

Bananija

Count of Trickery
Have you tried listening to a favorite song or soundtrack? That's what usually calms me down whenever I need to relax.

If it's not too late into the night and the weather is nice, I also try to go outside and get some fresh air. That's a pretty good a way to relieve headaches associated with stress.
Thanks for the advices. I feel way more calm now and ready to finish my work. :)

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
They have translated NES Reproduction's of Cocoron.

It's a super fun game

$45 though.

Last edited:

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
I have so much math to do...

Why...

I mean, its not hard. It's just time consuming....

D

Deleted member

So, how long until those news drop? Also, when exactly is CoroCoro supposed to be leaked again?

Radical Bones

Soul King
Switch FC
SW-3027-1027-5433
Probably Empoleon or Scizor.
I would absolutely LOVE Empoleon in this game... not that I have it or ever plan on buying it haha. So I guess I don't really care... but I still like following the news.

I honestly think that they will add a Gen 7 Pokemon. It would be such a good way to hype the game, especially as Pokken is in arcades in Japan.

That being said they're really pulling random Pokemon kinda outta no where.

Watch it be something completely random like Mothim or Furret or something.

Chrono.

Relevant to Burruni Burruni and @AwesomeAussie27's interests
I would absolutely LOVE Empoleon in this game... not that I have it or ever plan on buying it haha. So I guess I don't really care... but I still like following the news.

I honestly think that they will add a Gen 7 Pokemon. It would be such a good way to hype the game, especially as Pokken is in arcades in Japan.

That being said they're really pulling random Pokemon kinda outta no where.

Watch it be something completely random like Mothim or Furret or something.
Empoleon and Scizor were leaked, which is why it's probably either one of those.

Though I wouldn't be surprised to see a Gen 7 Pokemon out of nowhere.

Last edited:

Lord Dio

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1435-7744-1699
'bout 2 hours to go......and I'll be coming out of Physics and going straight to a German test, so might get some spare time to take a look, probably not though, then it's math, then lunch.
So, I'll probably be able to take a look aroundd 11:30-12 ish, but I'll post my thoughts when I get home which will be around 5.
Here's hoping for evolutions fo starters revealed. Come on, mermaid Popplio, I want you so badly!

D

Deleted member

My bet is that this trailer will reveal the mid evos
It'd be cool if it was focused on evolutions, as Alola Persian and Cuiefly's evo are also known to exist yet haven't been officially revealed

Though I am disappointed we likely won't get evolutions for Oricorio and Wishiwashi, considering thier gimmicks
'bout 2 hours to go......and I'll be coming out of Physics and going straight to a German test, so might get some spare time to take a look, probably not though, then it's math, then lunch.
So, I'll probably be able to take a look aroundd 11:30-12 ish, but I'll post my thoughts when I get home which will be around 5.
Here's hoping for evolutions fo starters revealed. Come on, mermaid Popplio, I want you so badly!
Hey, it's mermaid Popplio fan #2, welcone to the club, buddy

Kirby Dragons

Smash Hero
Penguins are awesome, I'm hoping Empoleon for Pokken.

• :077: Anita, Level 15
  • Staravia (Powthing), Level 16
  • Budew (Infigrowth), Level 13
  • :074: Childhood, Level 12
  • Prinplup (Private), Level 25
  • Buneary (Cool Moves), Level 11

Powthing evolved.

I reached Eterna City and fought against Gardenia multiple times. For our last match, I had Powthing go out to battle Cherubi. Cherubi was taken out with Wing Attacks.

Next was Turtwig. Powthing used Wing Attack, and Turtwig got in some good damage on him. I healed with a Super Potion, then took out Turtwig with a couple more Wing Attacks.

Roselia was a big problem in our last matches. When Gardenia sent her out, I sent out Infigrowth. Infigrowth was paralyzed by Stun Spore, but she managed to Flash her twice. While Gardenia's attacks were missing, Infigrowth paralyzed her with Stun Spore, then got off a third Flash before switching. I got experience on a couple other Pokémon, then went Powthing to defeat her with Wing Attacks.

Infigrowth now knows Mega Drain.

Chrono.

So what new Digimon is there?
Digimon Universe: AppliMonsters

It's a pretty different take from the usual Digimon, focusing on the recent boom of social media and smart phones and apps (hence the AppliMonsters part).

Even the main character himself is rather different from your usual goggle boy, being unsure of himself and all.

Going by reactions the first episode wasn't too well received but that's the usual for Digimon at first.

D

Deleted member

I really hope we're not getting Empoleon for Pokken.... It's always been my least favorite Sinnoh starter (as well as my overall least favorite water starter) as sick as I am of seeing Fire types in Pokken, I'd actually rather have Infernape in there.

Last edited by a moderator:

powerprotoman

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5425-9729-7779
would honestly prefer they throw in virizion or terrakion but empoleons cool and scizor....well its scizor

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
The English version of the new Sun and Moon trailer is out!

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
Well Ash-Greninja is now canon, and seems to be an ability.

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
Don't like any of the evolved starters :/
But Ash-Greninja is hype.
And finally, Pokemon in the pc can do something and do I have a lot of Pokemon sitting in the pc.

Last edited:

AreJay25

May or May Not Be Pac-Man
So Ash-Greninja is a demo exclusive thing, it seems. Pretty cool regardless.

As for the starter evo's, I like Dartrix and Torracat quite a bit (now we have confirmation that Litten won't be grumpy the whole time).

Brionne is... not what I expected, maybe it will grow on me.

Burruni

Smash Hero
Dartrix looks like an emo butler.
Brionne is... a bit cringy and clearly that "awkward middle stage to bridge to the final form" of this gen.

Torracat is more cat so more better.

Also Ash-Greninja's a thing.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
So we get Ash greninja and an Demo! Awesome. I like the starters.

The Chinese leaks, I d' say are confirmed, but Rowlett's doesn't fit. Those were concept art, or there's two forms like lycanroc.

Chrono.

I CALLED ASH GRENINJA BEING EVENT EXCLUSIVE (demo counts okay).

Z-Forms got BTFO'd AGAIN.

The starters tho... Dartrix and Torracat don't resemble the leaked starters too much, Brianne definitely does though.

AreJay25

May or May Not Be Pac-Man
So, I guess Synchro-Evolution really is just a Greninja thing, because they definitely would have said more if it weren't.

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
Well....those mid stages....

Torracat is the best design wise to me...though I'm not feeling either of them, but they are mid-stages so I wasn't expecting anything spectacular, I feel like they pretty much confirm the chinese leaks even further since I can easily see them evolve into their respective final stages, whether or not we'll get multiple forms for each is another story entirely...

<everyone gives zero ****s about festival plaza>

Poke Pelago is cool because Your Pokemon are no longer just decoration in your PC! Seems a good way to get some evolutionary stones as well...

Mega Evolution is back, no doubt it wouldn't be though...Question is will we get new ones?...
And Ash-Greninja confirmed...Honestly don't care...

powerprotoman

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5425-9729-7779
So we get Ash greninja and an Demo! Awesome. I like the starters.

The Chinese leaks, I d' say are confirmed, but Rowlett's doesn't fit. Those were concept art, or there's two forms like lycanroc.
rowlets definitely picked up quilladens trait of looking off compared to its final evo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom