• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 4 - Bring It In, Guys!

When, if ever, do you plan on buying the Switch?

• At launch

Votes: 40 36.0%
  • Late spring/summer

Votes: 25 22.5%
  • During the fall/holidays

Votes: 17 15.3%
  • Sometime after 2017

Votes: 7 6.3%
  • Not until [insert game here] is released

Votes: 20 18.0%
  • I'm not getting that bucket of turds!!

Votes: 2 1.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Champ Gold

Smash Scrublord
3DS FC
1779-2820-4833
Switch FC
SW-1452-9841-1035
I'm a year younger than Mario and he's a doctor, plays tennis, golf, soccer, basketball, baseball, goes Go-Karting, has a girlfriend and is a famous referee

And I'm on the minimum wage level, single and dropped out of college. :lol:
image.png

The following is an actual thing I typed in the Source Gaming chat

:psycho:
I'm a year younger than Mario and he's a doctor, plays tennis, golf, soccer, basketball, baseball, goes Go-Karting, has a girlfriend and is a famous referee

And I'm on the minimum wage level, single and dropped out of college. :lol:
On the bright side, you aren't brutally murdered on a daily basis.

:061:

Last edited:

Burruni

Smash Hero
The following is an actual thing I typed in the Source Gaming chat

:psycho:

On the bright side, you aren't brutally murdered on a daily basis.

"That's because ultimax doesn't have a u in it."
Ultimax doesn't have a u in it.
U-ltimax doesn't have a U in it.

Zebei there's a time to call it on the SP bottles.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904

The things I find when on TV Tropes sometimes. . .

LOL you guys enjoy this. Ever want to hear Gerudo Valley played on eight floppy drives?

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
If y'all were in the Discord you would know the context

I CAN STOP WHEN I WANT TO.

IN FACT THAT'S WHAT SP DRINKS ARE FOR. STOPPING. . .TIME
I'd be on the discord more often if one person in particular, well, wasn't... :|

Edit: lol I should probably mention that if you're logged in and reading this post, it's not you I'm talking about. :p

The things I find when on TV Tropes sometimes. . .

LOL you guys enjoy this. Ever want to hear Gerudo Valley played on eight floppy drives?
Floppy drive remixes are some of my favorite things honestly. So many great ones out there. :laugh:

Last edited:
I'd be on the discord more often if one person in particular, well, wasn't... :|
i am both confused and intrigued.

i had a member i wasn't too happy to see as well but they seem to have vanished.
Edit: lol I should probably mention that if you're logged in and reading this post, it's not you I'm talking about. :p
it better not be! :p

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
You should try out the Battle Network games and then Star Force after that, if you can.

They're RPGs and not exactly the best ones story wise but I find them very fun, my favorite Megaman series for sure.
I tried the Battle Network games and I just wasn't all that interested really. The other series you mentioned is sort of like the Battle Network games. The original Mega Man games are meh to me as is Mega Man X.

Legends is the only Megaman series that I really like TBH.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Do you guys know what is this about Pokemon GO and Pokemon Sun and Moon?

I remember that awhile back. I'm surprised I haven't seen translations for it though.
It means nothing. All it says is that the pokemon you find in Go may have a different form when you find them in Sun and Moon.

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
You know, I couldn't help but to have Lance's pissed off Dragonite in my signature. It's too perfect.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
You know, I couldn't help but to have Lance's pissed off Dragonite in my signature. It's too perfect.
That moment had to be one of the most beautiful things I've ever seen out of a video game inspired animation.

I thought of making it a GIF myself at the time but I unfortunately promptly forgot. I didn't have any sig plans for it or anything, I just really liked that scene.

---

大空のぶっとび
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
So there's gonna be a massive amiibo restock in two weeks at Best Buy.

:4lucina::4samus::4pit::4darkpit::4ness::4sonic::4megaman: and Gold Mario.

If I am remembering correctly, this just leaves :4mii::4robinm::4palutena::4wiifit: and the Smash versions of :4dk::4diddy::4wario::rosalina::4kirby::4dedede::4metaknight: as rare ones. Unless I missed another memo.
LMAO Gold Mario

I may go buy another Mega Man if the restock is large (I don't like the paint on my current one). Although I should probably get around to getting rid of the extra Palutena & Meta Knight my brother got me for Christmas last year. They've just been collecting dust inside my closet.

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
LMAO Gold Mario

I may go buy another Mega Man if the restock is large (I don't like the paint on my current one). Although I should probably get around to getting rid of the extra Palutena & Meta Knight my brother got me for Christmas last year. They've just been collecting dust inside my closet.
Who the heck would even want to get Golden Mario in the first place? It's not like he is super shiny or pretty to look at or anyth.... oh wait.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
Gold Mario is just... kind of eh. Silver Mario at least is similar enough to Metal Mario, a more recognizable version of Mario(and sometimes a separate character).

The 8-Bit Marios honestly feel more special.

That said, the only Smash version specifically of anyone I do want is Rosalina, but I'll settle for the Mario series version. I do want Mario series Wario though. I prefer Land over Ware, so...

Not sure if I'll pick up Daisy or Boo. Definitely getting Waluigi. I already got DK and Diddy amiibo(the original Smash versions, even).

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
I get Gold Mario as a concept...or at least, I thought I did.

I thought it was the one amiibo that was SUPPOSED to be limited edition. Then lo and behold, a restock for what was thought to be the unrestockable. :laugh:

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I think I got bored of pokemon go

I haven't run into anything good in literally weeks. Of course it is autumn so I haven't walked as much...

But, all I run into now are pidgey, rattata, weedle...

Last edited:

Burruni

Smash Hero
Listen.
If anyone tells you that Shin Megami Tensei's demon negotiation system just does not make sense most of the time.
Especially veterans to the series.
Trust them.

You actually will never predict how a conversation is going to go.

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
So you know how BlazBlue Centralfiction isn't getting an English dub because how Aksys Games wanted to release it to North America and Europe earlier than usual?

Well, they weren't kidding when they said they wanted to release BlazBlue CF that quickly. The console edition of the game will be released in North America on November 1, literally a month after it releases in Japan. Talk about a speedy release.

And fans have launched a petition in the hopes of bringing a dub for the game after Aksys Games stated that a dub is possible if the developers have some extra convincing through petitions, fan pages, etc. For those that are interested in seeing CF dubbed, you can click the link here. At this point, if the message were to get across to developers, I think it's more likely that the Extend Edition will have the dub instead of releasing a dub through DLC.

------

Here are the results from today's Strawpoll featuring favorite male traveling companions in the Pokemon anime:

Brock: 16 votes
Clemont: 4 votes

Tracey, Cilan, and Max all got 0 votes.

No surprise that Brock swept the competition. Nice to see Clemont got a few votes though. Seems like he's the second favorite male companion here, but he's pretty low compared to Brock.

Also not surprised that Tracey and Cilan got no votes for obvious reasons, but Max getting no votes? That's a bit of shocker, because he's definitely more likable than Tracey and Cilan. I thought he'd get at least one vote, but oh well.

I also plan on doing a poll for favorite female traveling partner in the Pokemon anime, but I'm going to do that once we get close to Serena's final episode in XY, which won't be out until October 13.

Chrono.

So you know how BlazBlue Centralfiction isn't getting an English dub because how Aksys Games wanted to release it to North America and Europe earlier than usual?

Well, they weren't kidding when they said they wanted to release BlazBlue CF that quickly. The console edition of the game will be released in North America on November 1, literally a month after it releases in Japan. Talk about a speedy release.

And fans have launched a petition in the hopes of bringing a dub for the game after Aksys Games stated that a dub is possible if the developers have some extra convincing through petitions, fan pages, etc. For those that are interested in seeing CF dubbed, you can click the link here. At this point, if the message were to get across to developers, I think it's more likely that the Extend Edition will have the dub instead of releasing a dub through DLC.

------

Here are the results from today's Strawpoll featuring favorite male traveling companions in the Pokemon anime:

No surprise that Brock swept the competition. Nice to see Clemont got a few votes though. Seems like he's the second favorite male companion here, but he's pretty low compared to Brock.

Also not surprised that Tracey and Cilan got no votes for obvious reasons, but Max getting no votes? That's a bit of shocker, because he's definitely more likable than Tracey and Cilan. I thought he'd get at least one vote, but oh well.

I also plan on doing a poll for favorite female traveling partner in the Pokemon anime, but I'm going to do that once we get close to Serena's final episode in XY, which won't be out until October 13.
I remember Tracey being okay but that may have to do with me watching the latino dub at the time.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885

------

Brock is the only one that can make water types weak against fire by his will alone

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Listen.
If anyone tells you that Shin Megami Tensei's demon negotiation system just does not make sense most of the time.
Especially veterans to the series.
Trust them.

You actually will never predict how a conversation is going to go.
Ah yes. Obviously I'm going to trust the walled-up hairdresser to tell me the possibility of flatulence in demons.
Where is your source?

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
For some reason I thought the NES Classic came with Super Dodgeball...

It doesn't. I'm am sad now

Maybe it was just on my dream list

Last edited:

Bananija

Count of Trickery
Well it's seems SiIvaGunner is truly ending. He just posted an almost one hour long video about him ending the channel. Farewell SiIva, you're high quality rips will be remembered in history and, more importantly, in our hearts.
FLEENSTONES... :sadeyes:

Last edited:

SegaNintendoUbisoft

The Amateur Artist
NNID
S.N.U0203
3DS FC
4725-8740-7336
Well it's seems SiIvaGunner is truly ending. He just posted an almost one hour long video about him ending the channel. Farewell SiIva, you're high quality rips will be remembered in history and, more importantly, in our hearts.

FLEENSTONES... :sadeyes:
The Siivagunner joke lost its luster with me a while ago, but I did enjoy it at the beginning.

Regardless, it had a good run.

D

Deleted member

Well, it's officially over. Didn't even get to halloween with all the sp00ks.

I'm actually curious what Generation VII game(s) will come out after Sun & Moon. Looking at the past definitely won't give us any solid pattern to find:

I - Third Version (+ Fourth Version Japan Only)
II - Third Version
III - Remake Pair and Third Version
IV - Third Version and Remake Pair
V - Sequel Pair
VI - Remake Pair

What do you think?
I have to agree with the majority here, I doubt we'll be getting third versions anymore. I can definitely see us getting Diamond & Pearl remakes. Dunno about the sequels, I really liked BW2, so I'd love to see them doing more sequels, but I don't know how likely it is.

Kirby Dragons

Smash Hero
I've rarely had any success in Pokémon Showdown. My main team is :038::235::094::149:, Empoleon, and Mega Lopunny. I'm confident I can get it running. My strategy involves both Safeguard and Stealth Rock. To introduce Mega Lopunny, Smeargle Baton Pass Bulk Ups to her.

Burruni

Smash Hero
Ah yes. Obviously I'm going to trust the walled-up hairdresser to tell me the possibility of flatulence in demons.
Where is your source?
"Walled-up hairdresser"
Or y'know.
The eldest sister of the greek Fate goddesses responsible for ending lives' threads with her shears.
Who is submitting to serve a mortal in order to conceal the possible fact that she farted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom