• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 4 - Bring It In, Guys!

When, if ever, do you plan on buying the Switch?

• At launch

Votes: 40 36.0%
  • Late spring/summer

Votes: 25 22.5%
  • During the fall/holidays

Votes: 17 15.3%
  • Sometime after 2017

Votes: 7 6.3%
  • Not until [insert game here] is released

Votes: 20 18.0%
  • I'm not getting that bucket of turds!!

Votes: 2 1.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
So the Riddler says there will be news tomorrow for sun and moon. And posted a Z bracelet picture. I wonder if we'll learn about Ash greninja.
If this turns out to not be Ash Greninja I'm bringing my pitchfork
I'M NOT A BIG BURLY MUSCLE BUTT SO I CAN'T DO A PROPER COSPLAY! AND THERE'S NO WAY IN HELL I'M DOING THAT ASSHOLE JOHNNY OR GYRO

D

Deleted member

You say that yet blood is gushing from your mouth and I see teeth on the floor

Except that'd have me anywhere near Dio's cords of steel. Nooooo thank you.
Jojo doesn't have good cosplay choices imo, closest is Giorno but that's way too detailed for a character I know nothing about
I may be a bit of a ***** but that doesn't make me a literal one>Implying I get along with the French
>Any of the main Stardust characters
>Not good cosplay material
FB_IMG_1474197024437.jpg

Lord Dio

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1435-7744-1699
If this turns out to not be Ash Greninja I'm bringing my pitchfork

I'M NOT A BIG BURLY MUSCLE BUTT SO I CAN'T DO A PROPER COSPLAY! AND THERE'S NO WAY IN HELL I'M DOING THAT ******* JOHNNY OR GYRO
I'm super skinny.
I've cosplayed as Part 3 DIO before, it turned out pretty well.
You don't HAVE to be accurate down to the nearest string, you just have to enjoy yourself.
Yoda says size doesn't matter, but for cosplaying, muscle size doesn't matter.

Yellowlord

ゆゆネーター
That feeling when Jojo is talked about at least once a week. Guess Jojo Day is now a thing for at least one day of the week? :p

(thatsecondfeelingwhenyoudon'tknowasinglethingaboutjojo)

Last edited:

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Last edited:

Lord Dio

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1435-7744-1699
Problem: I'm a woman, but I don't have the body of one yet.

That's another problem. My **** taste. Never played P4, and I only want to cosplay a character I actually like
Then Yukako would likely fit you.

She's also very easy to pull off imo.
Or Erina.

D

Deleted member

Tell me, Who would I do? Name a main character I can do that isn't a muscle butt
You don't have to look like the character to cosplay as them
If skin color doesn't matter, then neither does muscles

Or just cosplay as an EO character u ****ing nerd

Lord Dio

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1435-7744-1699
Basically, anything will work. You dont have to have all the stuff for a costume and if you dont, you improvise
Agreed. It's much easier than you'd think to improvise. I've done General Grievous with posterboard pieces, and found the pans and jacket for DIO at separate Goodwills. Just have fun cosplaying, enjoy yourself, that's all that really matters.

On another note, German songs are actually really cool.
Junge-Die Arzte-a rock song about teens today, but the video for it is about a zombocalypse, and a pretty graphic one too. Good song though.
Es ist Sommer-The Wise Guys. Pretty good for amusement.
I can't believe I managed to forget about those....

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Agreed. It's much easier than you'd think to improvise. I've done General Grievous with posterboard pieces, and found the pans and jacket for DIO at separate Goodwills. Just have fun cosplaying, enjoy yourself, that's all that really matters.
And Many girls dress up as Ja'far from magi which i really really REALLY wanna do

Beat the Water Temple.

I admit it's a pretty damn tedious and boring dungeon (boss sucked too) but it's not that bad. It's not good. But i've played worse.

Getting close to the end of the game. I can see why it's so beloved TBH. I just wish I would stop exploring to find sidequests and accidentally find the way to go!
:061:

Champ Gold

Smash Scrublord
3DS FC
1779-2820-4833
Switch FC
SW-1452-9841-1035

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
Actually his contract is up in October so he might actually leave.

Plus Miz said he's not coming back to RAW.
That would be a pretty crappy way to leave the company. If Ziggler does go I hope he goes to NJPW personally.
Meet me in the streets
I'm too good for that shiz. I'll send my henchmen to deal with you cuz I can't be bothered.

D

Deleted member

Man, Voltorb Flip isn't THAT hard when you put your mind into it. But that's the problem, you have to think, I'd rather just mindlessly press buttons until I get coins or buy them because I have a ****load of money AND stuff like Nuggets that I'm not using for anything
But the worst part is that I need 10000 coins for the ****ing Thunderbolt TM because Jolteon doesn't learn any good special moves until Lv78 and Thunder is too unreliable

After many tries I managed to hit level 5 on it and now I have 908 coins, I just have to this about 11 more times
I fhink I have it figured out now though:
-If (number of voltorbs)+(number of points)=5; that line only has 1s and voltorbs, mark all of it
-If (number of Voltorbs)=0; flip then all
-If (n voltorbs)=2 and (n points)=4; there are two 2s and a 1
-If (n voltorb)=1 and (n points)=5; there's only a single 2, mark the entire line if that has already been flipped
Anyone has some other tips?

This history book is making me feel more ignorant than learning usually does.

In the past 3 pages it has referenced both Ostia and Etruria, places i did not know actually existed.

Is this Roman History or the history of Elibe?

Last edited:

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
Man, Voltorb Flip isn't THAT hard when you put your mind into it. But that's the problem, you have to think, I'd rather just mindlessly press buttons until I get coins or buy them because I have a ****load of money AND stuff like Nuggets that I'm not using for anything
But the worst part is that I need 10000 coins for the ****ing Thunderbolt TM because Jolteon doesn't learn any good special moves until Lv78 and Thunder is too unreliable

After many tries I managed to hit level 5 on it and now I have 908 coins, I just have to this about 11 more times
I fhink I have it figured out now though:
-If (number of voltorbs)+(number of points)=5; that line only has 1s and voltorbs, mark all of it
-If (number of Voltorbs)=0; flip then all
-If (n voltorbs)=2 and (n points)=4; there are two 2s and a 1
-If (n voltorb)=1 and (n points)=5; there's only a single 2, mark the entire line if that has already been flipped
Anyone has some other tips?
http://www.voltorbflip.com/
You could just use this and have a computer solve it for you.

And immediately after that I learn that Rome had the vestals. (Technically Vestal Virgins)

So Agnes Oblige (Bravely Default) owes her title to the Romans. (I think)

Neat!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom