• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 4 - Bring It In, Guys!

When, if ever, do you plan on buying the Switch?

• At launch

Votes: 40 36.0%
  • Late spring/summer

Votes: 25 22.5%
  • During the fall/holidays

Votes: 17 15.3%
  • Sometime after 2017

Votes: 7 6.3%
  • Not until [insert game here] is released

Votes: 20 18.0%
  • I'm not getting that bucket of turds!!

Votes: 2 1.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lord Dio

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1435-7744-1699
LooLooks like Alpharad's Iron Man Part 3 isn't out until next week, but in the meantime seeing his Villager will do.
Watched ZeRo vs Nairo at Abadango Saga. Nairo's Lucina is hyyyype, but that skin is awful.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885

LOL, I have to watch my sister's dog.

This is my attempt at trying to get it out of it's cage to go potty

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Well, I just withdrew from this semester's class. There's no way I'd get at least a C there and recently my physician is getting me to ween off one of my medications to try something new (which would affect my concentration and I was already had problems focusing on the class to begin with).

Char Seasalina

Smash Ace
NNID
CharlotteBelle33
I'm sorry, Hillary absolutely demolished Trump in that debate. Not even a contest. He denied that he supported the Iraq invasion even though there is documented ****ing evidence that he did support it. He lied several times on air (Fact checkers confirmed this.) He talks about Hillary's stamina when he sounded like he was having a goddamn heart attack. Even Fox news said that Hillary won this debate.
Yeah. I saw it, and I like how these two were at each other and threw insults instead of being subtle. Not to mention when Trumps speaks, Hillary was smiling at times(yes, I know what the smile was for). Seriously though, I'd like to see Hillary win, especially since she's the first woman to run for president. Trumps doesn't seem to support equality, and what he really cares about is $MONEY$. He called her out for spending millions on ad, but I'm pretty sure that's a stratedgy.

D

Deleted member

Holy ****ing ****, my Nidoking is probably the luckiest Pokemon alive
He has not only taken two super effective critical hits and survived but he managed to land a critical against an Aren Trap Dugtrio that would likely kill him in the next turn

Also, I came back to the Day Care only to find out I had left my Drowzee there so now she has raised 25 levels and is currently Lv35. Might as well use her for the time being lol
A friend got me a comic con invite. That's cool.

WAIT A SEC! I NEED A COSTUME IF I WANNA GO! AND IT'S ON MY BIRTHDAY!
Anna cosplay, duh

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Yeah. I saw it, and I like how these two were at each other and threw insults instead of being subtle. Not to mention when Trumps speaks, Hillary was smiling at times(yes, I know what the smile was for). Seriously though, I'd like to see Hillary win, especially since she's the first woman to run for president. Trumps doesn't seem to support equality, and what he really cares about is $MONEY$. He called her out for spending millions on ad, but I'm pretty sure that's a stratedgy.
What inequalities would Hillary solve?

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
For one thing, she can prove that women can be equal as men. I also heard that she would put a lid on the nuclear weapons, so it wouldn't harm her. Trump said she has bad experience, but I don't believe that.
In what way are woman not equal to men?

Also, Hillary the warmonger is the one you are betting is going to stop nuclear weapons?

Last edited:

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
D

Deleted member

I KNOW I'm not getting hormones for 2016, so Anna wouldn't work, meaning either a male character or a Kamen Rider. I guess Femme or Butt Butt could work
Just ****ing do it, what are you, a *****?
Fine, do a Niles cosplay then, Adventurers look all great anyways

D

Deleted member

Metroid Marathon final update:

Metroid Fusion, done.
Metroid Marathon, The End.

For me, Fusion is to the 2D formula what Echoes is to the Prime formula, as to know a really solid entry with its moments (most notably the SA-X, which still managed to give me goosebumps the first time I played) with a constant pleasure to explore through that space station with this specific pace. Not to mention how well Metroid's specific atmosphere has been transcribed for such a limited hardware as the GBA, which is impressive.

My only complaint is some bosses being ridiculously hard, which can frustrate newcomers to the series.
****ing Yakuza can go ****ing die in a goddamn hole.

(And like for Echoes, I had to use a guide in order to 100% it, and I have no shame to have did so, since some items are placed maliously.)

...And this is it.

My first video game marathon finally came to its end.

A pretty good run for a first time, don't you think ?

Up to Nintendo now to make their brains working for once and deliver to us a proper entry so that I'll redo it and improve my scores.

Minus Hunters and the original Metroid II though.

Metroid Marathon final update:

Metroid Fusion, done.
Metroid Marathon, The End.

For me, Fusion is to the 2D formula what Echoes is to the Prime formula, as to know a really solid entry with its moments (most notably the SA-X, which still managed to give me goosebumps the first time I played) with a constant pleasure to explore through that space station with this specific pace. Not to mention how well Metroid's specific atmosphere has been transcribed for such a limited hardware as the GBA, which is impressive.

My only complaint is some bosses being ridiculously hard, which can frustrate newcomers to the series.
****ing Yakuza can go ****ing die in a goddamn hole.

(And like for Echoes, I had to use a guide in order to 100% it, and I have no shame to have did so, since some items are placed maliously.)

...And this is it.

My first video game marathon finally came to its end.

A pretty good run for a first time, don't you think ?

Up to Nintendo now to make their brains working for once and deliver to us a proper entry so that I'll redo it and improve my scores.

Minus Hunters and the original Metroid II though.
The fact that you marathonned most of the series, when I have been trying to play the whole series for a few years now and am still missing like 4 makes me jealous.
:061:

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Just ****ing do it, what are you, a *****?
Fine, do a Niles cosplay then, Adventurers look all great anyways
***** I'm not worthy of Dio's vocal cords, nor am I tanned
Cutie Gwen Cutie Gwen why don't you cosplay as a Kamen Rider's character?
Most Rider designs are relatively complex, though there IS an option...
That, or Shovel Knight methinks

Last edited:

Char Seasalina

Smash Ace
NNID
CharlotteBelle33
In what way are woman not equal to men?

Also, Hillary the warmonger is the one you are betting is going to stop nuclear weapons?
Let me rephrase that. I remember saying that she was the first woman to run for president (as said so in the debate), as the previous ones have been men. As in equal, I meant in politics.

And Hillary is warmonger? Doesn't it say in the report that she wanted peace and prosperity for the country? I don't know much about the nuclear weapon, because I don't delve into these stuff much, so I'm not betting anything. I believe everyone has a voice, so they should express who they feel would truly lead.

Last edited:

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
What kind of fish is made up of only 2 Sodium atoms

2 Na

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
Accurate description of what happened in Ax vs SMX
But like every DBZ fight, after the smoke clears Ax finds out that his attack did nothing much to his dismay then I say something very Shonen like "you will never defeat the bond I have with Emily-chan!" then I proceed to beat him down.

Plot powers yo...

D

Deleted member

***** I'm not worthy of Dio's vocal cords, nor am I tanned

Most Rider designs are relatively complex, though there IS an option...
That, or Shovel Knight methinks
I said Niles, not Zero, you don't have to speak japanese you ****ing weeb
Also, why not a Jojo cosplay? If you have friends going with you, make them all do the Stardust Crusaders cast
And you should be Iggy :^)
Jk be Polnareff cause I hear you like France
What kind of fish is made up of only 2 Sodium atoms

2 Na
Stop, the door is there, please leave

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
OK, so, apparently I missed a bunch of mythical Pokémon that I didn't know about. I missed Mew, Celebi, Shaymin, and Victini. I didn't get Arceus because I don't live near a GameStop. If anyone can help a brother out on some of those, it'd be much appreciated.
I don't remember getting a Victini, but I can temp trade a Celebi and Shaymin for dex completion. I haven't used my 4 Mew codes yet.

Last edited:

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Sooooooo hyped for Doctor Strange after that awesome teaser!

I have complete faith they'll do him justice (and they totally should, since he's my third favorite Marvel hero :p).

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914

Who would have known Hisoka's wife would be a creepy reincarnated Aunt Jemima hellbent on keeping children from escaping their destiny?

The Promised Wonderland is one hell of a drug.

Who would have known Hisoka's wife would be a creepy reincarnated Aunt Jemima hellbent on keeping children from escaping their destiny?

The Promised Wonderland is one hell of a drug.
I do not know what I am looking at. All I know is that I am scared.

Also smackdown starting with Orton right off the bat. Good start :p
:061:

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
But like every DBZ fight, after the smoke clears Ax finds out that his attack did nothing much to his dismay then I say something very Shonen like "you will never defeat the bond I have with Emily-chan!" then I proceed to beat him down.

Plot powers yo...
You say that yet blood is gushing from your mouth and I see teeth on the floor
I said Niles, not Zero, you don't have to speak japanese you ****ing weeb
Also, why not a Jojo cosplay? If you have friends going with you, make them all do the Stardust Crusaders cast
And you should be Iggy :^)
Jk be Polnareff cause I hear you like France

Stop, the door is there, please leave
Except that'd have me anywhere near Dio's cords of steel. Nooooo thank you.
Jojo doesn't have good cosplay choices imo, closest is Giorno but that's way too detailed for a character I know nothing about
I may be a bit of a ***** but that doesn't make me a literal one>Implying I get along with the French

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
So the Riddler says there will be news tomorrow for sun and moon. And posted a Z bracelet picture. I wonder if we'll learn about Ash greninja.

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
So the Riddler says there will be news tomorrow for sun and moon. And posted a Z bracelet picture. I wonder if we'll learn about Ash greninja.
Wonder if there'll be special Z-Crystals that let Smash's playable Pokemon do their Final Smashes. I'd love for Aura Storm to become Canon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom