• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 4 - Bring It In, Guys!

When, if ever, do you plan on buying the Switch?

• At launch

Votes: 40 36.0%
  • Late spring/summer

Votes: 25 22.5%
  • During the fall/holidays

Votes: 17 15.3%
  • Sometime after 2017

Votes: 7 6.3%
  • Not until [insert game here] is released

Votes: 20 18.0%
  • I'm not getting that bucket of turds!!

Votes: 2 1.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
I feel like Apollo Justice would've been better received nowadays if they had actually followed up on it later on.

But they didn't so now it's just this weird near standalone game.

Anyways I'm reading that big Gen7/8/NX leak and so far it sounds like a bunch of hooey.
I heard Spirit of Justice is a sort of sequel for it and how it goes back to Apollo's story

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
I heard Spirit of Justice is a sort of sequel for it and how it goes back to Apollo's story
Spirit of Justice feels like it switches between the feel of the previous games depending on who the protagonist is for the case.

Case 1 & 3 are original Phoenix Wright trilogy with a new court gimmick and higher stakes.
Case 2 is Apollo Justice with a different prosecutor and Athena helping. Troupe Gramaraye still give the Fei clan a run for their money in the horrible people department.
Case 4 is Dual Destinies as a sort of mini sequel to Simon Blackquil's situation. (spoilers: He's still a scary weeaboo)
Case 5 feel like an entire Apollo Justice sequel in and of itself where Apollo takes on his own version of the PW trilogy in one sitting. Spoiler on why below.

Apollo gets a Mia figure in Durkhe, an Edgeworth figure in Shadmadi, manages to beat Phoenix Wright himself (who is repeating Case 2-4) and takes down a final villain who is equal part Von Karma and Morgan Fei. Compare Rayfa to Fransiska and Datz to Larry and all we're missing is Godot.

Last edited:
SANGER: We're under regular cyberattack. Would you use cyberweapons before you used military force?

TRUMP: Cyber is absolutely a thing of the future and the present

. . .

TRUMP: Yes. I am a fan of the future, and cyber is the future.
That darn Cyber!
:061:

Chrono.

http://gematsu.com/2016/09/musou-stars-adds-millennia-kagero-deception-ii

So Musou Stars will have over 10+ series represented with over 30+ characters. Though lack of characters has never been a problem in these games.

I'm just spit balling here, but if this game ever found its way to the NX, Link from HW would be a neat addition as a guest character.

As for its regular PS4/Vita version, I wonder if they could include a Gundam mobile suit as a guest character since Koei work on the Gundam Musou series. Though I guess not since they also work on Pirate Musou and I don't see them adding Luffy any time soon lol

Champ Gold

Smash Scrublord
3DS FC
1779-2820-4833
Switch FC
SW-1452-9841-1035
http://gematsu.com/2016/09/musou-stars-adds-millennia-kagero-deception-ii

So Musou Stars will have over 10+ series represented with over 30+ characters. Though lack of characters has never been a problem in these games.

I'm just spit balling here, but if this game ever found its way to the NX, Link from HW would be a neat addition as a guest character.

As for its regular PS4/Vita version, I wonder if they could include a Gundam mobile suit as a guest character since Koei work on the Gundam Musou series. Though I guess not since they also work on Pirate Musou and I don't see them adding Luffy any time soon lol
I want Bo Jackson as the Lu Blu of Musou All Stars. Cmon I want Bo

Last edited:

Chrono.

Sonic Boom 2 is getting decent reviews.

Or at the very least it's not a dumpster fire again.

D

Deleted member

Welp, it doesn't seem like Baoba is going to call me anytime soon.
I'll probably use Donphan.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

If you're just waiting for the Safari Zone to open, you have to cure the Ampharos in the lighthouse first. If it's for the challenges though then those calls happen randomly.

:094:
I know he doesn't call me randomly for the first mission, infact, I've been there once and did the first test with the Geodude, now I'm waiting for him to call me again so that I'll be able to use the area customizer.
Edit: He called me. I can now go catch a Larvitar.

D

Deleted member

Quick, I need a nickname for a Tyranitar
Edit: Nevermind, I'm just gonna name it Jasper even though it's a boy

D

Deleted member

I am hearing a lot of "Hillary destroyed trump" here, which is not very surprising, other places I hear that Trump destroyed Hillary.

Neither canidate did much to be honest, all they did was state things that their supporters would already agree with anyway.

I'd say that if anything though Hillary did perform better than Trump did, Trump seemed nervous while Hillary kept her cool, for the most part anyway. Also both only had one zinger each, you'd think there'd be more in a debate like this.

But yeah, I don't think this debate really changes the positions of the two, they both seem to be in the same ones as before, with Hillary being ahead by a bit.

Pazzo.

「Livin' On A Prayer」
I am hearing a lot of "Hillary destroyed trump" here, which is not very surprising, other places I hear that Trump destroyed Hillary.

Neither canidate did much to be honest, all they did was state things that their supporters would already agree with anyway.

I'd say that if anything though Hillary did perform better than Trump did, Trump seemed nervous while Hillary kept her cool, for the most part anyway. Also both only had one zinger each, you'd think there'd be more in a debate like this.

But yeah, I don't think this debate really changes the positions of the two, they both seem to be in the same ones as before, with Hillary being ahead by a bit.
While no one really made any great points Trump certainly didn't win by his performance.

The entire thing was about as good as an Internet debate but with a moderator and no cursing.

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
Quick, I need a nickname for a Tyranitar
Edit: Nevermind, I'm just gonna name it Jasper even though it's a boy
I'm sorry but Kraid or bust...

At least that's what I always name my Tyranitars...

D

Deleted member

I'm sorry but Kraid or bust...

At least that's what I always name my Tyranitars...
I apologize for my ignorance in the Metroid franchise. :p
Anyway, full update:
Team:
:157: Burney
:169: Robin
:181: McFluff
:080: Pokey
:246: Jasper
:070: Shmurda
Yesterday, I caught the Red Gyarados, and named it Queen Karp because it's a girl.
Today, I made it through the Rocket Hideout, and Pokey evolved in the process. After I was done, I flew to Violet City to check if I can get through Dark Cave at the time, and upon entering the second room, Baoba FINALLY called me, so I was finally able to catch my final Team Member. Unfortunetly, he is still underleveled, so I gave him the Exp Share.
After I defeated Pryce, I bought 2 Focus Blast TMs and tought them to Burney and McFluff because they really need more coverage. Current location: The radio tower.

Pazzo.

「Livin' On A Prayer」
Would Nintendo wait until after Christmas to announce the NX?

That way they won't steal Wii U sales.

Ivander

Smash Legend

I could understand 3DS if the NX is a Handheld Hybrid, but if it's true that they stopped producing Wii Us, than there's no point to the thought of NX stealing Wii U Christmas sales.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
So Microsoft removed the N64 emulator off the Xbox One store.

I didn't feel like paying $10 for a subpar emulator anyways.

Chrono.

Color Splash spoilers below.

Yeah the final boss is Black Bowser (normal and giant) and Roy is his second in command and the penultimate boss.

Huey's main objective was just to get the black paint and be done with it. Roy doesn't betray Bowser either.

Near the end of the fight Huey powers you up with paint, but instead of turning you invincible like Kersti did, it's a do or die attack and if you miss you take a lot of damage.

The ending is just Huey getting the black paint, blasting off to space and painting the night sky black. Luigi does a thing as well and helps Mario near the end (he talks again).

According to the Reddit guy the final boss is challenging and took them 3 tries to beat

Last edited:

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Sonic Boom: Fire and Ice has been getting some good reviews.

Neat.
So Fire and Ice is the "game that kinda brings everyone back".
And if Sonic Mania is going to be the "actually good Sonic game". That means the next game could be "okay, but not great", and then the disaster happens.

Let's enjoy it while it lasts.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
>Gen 8 taking place in Australia

It was only a matter of time really.
True, I want Britain as a setting to one day. It be pretty cool.
Gen 8 Australia represeeeeent boi!

That'd be cool. I have plenty of Pokemon to offer.

Like a boxing kangaroo Electric/Fighting type that is the 'rodent' of the Gen... with high speed and attack and a priority physical Electric move I mean what.
I actually really need this! Give it speed boost to. Imagine that moveset:

Electroo: Item Scope Lens(That boosts accuracy right?)

Moves:

Thunder Punch, Dynamic Punch, Mach Punch, and Fire or Ice Punch.

It could be pretty strong.

The fact that it's agreed in the US and worldwide that Hillary won the debate gives me hope someone like Trump won't be elected
I mean, Hillary being elected is not a good thing but at leasf it's countless times better than Trump

@Pokemon Gen 8 leak
Goddamnit guys, Gen 7 hasn't even released yet, wait some time before you make fake leaks
To be fair, the game is almost roughly 1 month from release. By the time XY released, Sun and Moon already started planning, as evidenced by the strange souvenir.

With all that out there, I'm surprised anyone listens to her.
Oh we don't.
But Jasper IS a boy's name.
You clearly never watched Steven Universe
It's pretty gender neutral imo. As it's been used on both sexes before.

I think I'll ask whether or not Type: Null is actually related to Missingno.
That would be awesome if true. They might avoid questions like those though. I can already see hundreds of people asking if the starter evos are real.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi

They're apparently stopping Wii U production in Europe at least after Christmas, and they only have one "major" title releasing for the last part of the year, except it's actually pretty niche (that's not me making a jab at Colour Splash, Paper Mario in general is a niche series).

They are not concerned with Wii U sales for the holidays.

At this rate, I could see them announcing it next year though, but they are holding off way too much at this point.

NonSpecificGuy

V Has Come To
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
OK, so, apparently I missed a bunch of mythical Pokémon that I didn't know about. I missed Mew, Celebi, Shaymin, and Victini. I didn't get Arceus because I don't live near a GameStop. If anyone can help a brother out on some of those, it'd be much appreciated.

Solfiner

*Those Who Stand Against Our Path*
NNID
Solfiner
3DS FC
1676-3664-3928
I'm sorry, Hillary absolutely demolished Trump in that debate. Not even a contest. He denied that he supported the Iraq invasion even though there is documented ****ing evidence that he did support it. He lied several times on air (Fact checkers confirmed this.) He talks about Hillary's stamina when he sounded like he was having a goddamn heart attack. Even Fox news said that Hillary won this debate.

Last edited:

Burruni

Smash Hero
PokeX Run Update #...4?

The only one to not evolve is Chu-Chu because Light Ball carries hard enough.

I'm actually at the Pokeball Factory's entrance. A bit under 12 hours in. God this game's gap from gym 3 to gym 6 is short.

This has already grown mildly pathetic in challenge, as expected. BUT IT'S A VICTORY LAP.

D

Deleted member

OK, so, apparently I missed a bunch of mythical Pokémon that I didn't know about. I missed Mew, Celebi, Shaymin, and Victini. I didn't get Arceus because I don't live near a GameStop. If anyone can help a brother out on some of those, it'd be much appreciated.
I do have a mew that I might be able to lend you. I missed out on the other mythics, but someone generous gave me a mew, so I might be able to give you it later since I don't have have much use for it anyway. I also have the Celebi from the pokebank, but I forgot whether or not you're able to trade that.

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804
New Dr Strange trailer.

Still looking good and only a month left until it's out in the UK.

That Avengers name drop tho

D

Deleted member

Welp, my Farfetch'd died yesterday Didn't expect much though, Farfetch'd is a cool Pokemon but its stats make it unusable I need to find a Flying Pokemon to replace him though as I have currently no way to deal with Grass types or something that deals SE damage to Fighting Luckily, I have a Natu in my box so I guess I'm already set on that
Now I need to grind him all the way up to Lv35 but I don't think I'm ready for Clair anyways so it's no big deal
Onto Bulbapedia's trainer rematch page!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom