• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 4 - Bring It In, Guys!

When, if ever, do you plan on buying the Switch?

• At launch

Votes: 40 36.0%
  • Late spring/summer

Votes: 25 22.5%
  • During the fall/holidays

Votes: 17 15.3%
  • Sometime after 2017

Votes: 7 6.3%
  • Not until [insert game here] is released

Votes: 20 18.0%
  • I'm not getting that bucket of turds!!

Votes: 2 1.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
ChikoLad ChikoLad I know you play it, so I have a question about download.

The Chinese Smash bros game, is there anyway to get it on IOS? I've only seen ways to get it on Android.

Thanks! And your sig is amazing!
I think I recall hearing you could and that you get it off a special Chinese App Store for all of these games, but I'm not 100% sure. It's been a while. If you can't find anything on getting it on an iPhone, then you could try getting an Android emulator like Bluestacks and just playing it like that.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
I think I recall hearing you could and that you get it off a special Chinese App Store for all of these games, but I'm not 100% sure. It's been a while. If you can't find anything on getting it on an iPhone, then you could try getting an Android emulator like Bluestacks and just playing it like that.
Thanks, i'll look for the app store, if not I may try that emulator.

Staarih

Smash Master
Shovel Knight is in, like, everything nowadays and I love it! Definitely becoming the face of indies.

RodNutTakin

Smash Ace
what the

all of Smashcustommusic's BRSTMs seem to be corrupted (I can't play any that I've downloaded today with foobar2000's BRSTM extension. BRSTMs that I've already downloaded, however, work fine.)

what happened?

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Happy birthday Z25 Z25 .
Thanks!
what the

all of Smashcustommusic's BRSTMs seem to be corrupted (I can't play any that I've downloaded today with foobar2000's BRSTM extension. BRSTMs that I've already downloaded, however, work fine.)

what happened?
That's odd, they should still work. Perhaps something happened with the foobar?

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
Happy Birthday Z25 Z25 ! Hope you have a great day today! Don't forget to visit the Pokemon Centers in your Pokemon games and your My Castle in FE: Fates for the birthday specials in both!

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804
Sam Niell (Alan Grant) has been cast in Thor Ragnarok.
Hopefully his character interacts with the Grandmaster (Jeff Goldblum).

Last edited:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Happy Birthday Z25 Z25 ! Hope you have a great day today! Don't forget to visit the Pokemon Centers in your Pokemon games and your My Castle in FE: Fates for the birthday specials in both!
Thanks! I forgot about the fates bonuses, but I know the Pokemon ones have the Birthday wish in the center. Those are always fun to have. Look forward to Sun and Moon's.

Lord Dio

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1435-7744-1699
I mean, he's been seen running into **** all the time
Speaking of Jojo, Highway Star in 2 weeks if my calculations are correct. Highway Star is ****ing rad
Who doesn't like Highway Star?
One Punch Man is getting a 2nd season. Best news ever
TELL ME MORE. Seriously, link, something to prove it? I need to know this is happening.

SegaNintendoUbisoft

The Amateur Artist
NNID
S.N.U0203
3DS FC
4725-8740-7336
One Punch Man is getting a 2nd season. Best news ever
Inb4 it gets delayed a million times like Attack on Titan season 2.

In a seriousness, I can't wait. I'm watching the first season on Toonami, and I'm absolutely loving it.

In other news, I saw the Magnificent Seven remake, it's a good movie.

Last edited:

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Who doesn't like Highway Star?
Well personally I prefer Speed King mysel-
Oh right. Stand.
Carry on.

Edit: And I just remembered there was in fact a Stand called Speed King.
I swear, of all the Deep Purple songs I could've used as a joke...

Oh man this is gonna be great.
Loved the first season, and hopefully this will be just as good.

Last edited:

Chrono.

I can't stop listening to P5's OST.

I should stop before I accidentally run into spoilers.

Lord Dio

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1435-7744-1699
welp, if my calculations are correct.....
including character ones I don't have, I still need 117 trophies before I'll have all the sm4sh trophies.
yayyyyy.......

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Speaking of that, does anyone know the amount of 3DS trophies, not including DLC?

Lord Dio

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1435-7744-1699
685, if I remember correctly.
Yeah, 685.
Yup, 685. I have 578 (but 2 of those are the cloud trophies). 707 with all dlc. Props to nintendo for finding t hat many things to make trophies of. But really, wasting 900 gold in trophy rush and only getting 3-5 new trophies each time is something that should definitely be fixed. Idk what'll happen first, I get 500 picrites for a mega pencil on pokemon picross, or I get all the trophies.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
685, if I remember correctly.
Yeah, 685.
Hmm...so taking this into account, I have 688, since I have Mewtwo and Corrin on 3DS as well, accounting for four extra trophies...but I'm one short.

Now to figure out what trophy I'm missing...uh oh.

Edit:
Now I'm REALLY confused. It turns out both the last challenges I need (get all customs, Beat Classic on 9.0) give trophies...but that puts me one over what I should have. Where did I go wrong? :p

Edit 2:
Oh wait I forgot to count the Ryoma and Xander trophies...which means I'm missing one non-challenge trophy and I have no clue what it is.

[RAGE]

Edit 3:
Oh duh. Apparently the last one is the prize for completing all of Panel 3. Oops. :p

Last edited:

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
Yup, 685. I have 578 (but 2 of those are the cloud trophies). 707 with all dlc. Props to nintendo for finding t hat many things to make trophies of. But really, wasting 900 gold in trophy rush and only getting 3-5 new trophies each time is something that should definitely be fixed. Idk what'll happen first, I get 500 picrites for a mega pencil on pokemon picross, or I get all the trophies.
While it shouldn't have been made too easy, I think the current ways of collecting aren't good either. At one point there's just no way for you to make sure you'll receive a new trophy. Shop is about as random as random pickups. I mean, Melee had a lottery and that one had 'only' about 293 trophies. It's even worse for custom moves with it having no shop at all or option to unlock if you connect the 3DS version to the Wii U version.

Hmm...so taking this into account, I have 688, since I have Mewtwo and Corrin on 3DS as well, accounting for four extra trophies...but I'm one short.

Now to figure out what trophy I'm missing...uh oh.
It's the Tharja trophy. :p
No, but 3DS Corrin, huh? (S)he comes with two extra trophies, did you count those as well?

Last edited:

Chrono.

Lmao my dad's been ragequitting games in the new NBA game and he got banned from multiplayer modes for 60 minutes.

He asked me if there was a way to turn that off lol

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
While it shouldn't have been made too easy, I think the current ways of collecting aren't good either. At one point there's just no way for you to make sure you'll receive a new trophy. Shop is about as random as random pickups. I mean, Melee had a lottery and that one had 'only' about 293 trophies. It's even worse for custom moves with it having no shop at all or option to unlock if you connect the 3DS version to the Wii U version.

It's the Tharja trophy. :p
No, but 3DS Corrin, huh? (S)he comes with two extra trophies, did you count those as well?
I went crazy with edits on my last post if you want to see my thought process. :p

Basically I realized the last three non-DLC trophies I need come from completing my last two challenges (All Customs, Classic 9.0), and then the one for completing Panel Three. :laugh: Turns out I have all the random ones.

D

Deleted member

My Beedrill just got hit by a Hyper Fang crit
Two Rattatas ****ing killed two of my Pokemon in a row
I'm on Trumpshoos side now, we need to build a wall and make the Rattatas pay for it!
RIP Viral, you were the oldest member of the team, you did good. You didn't have to take my Payback and U-Turn TMs though
EDIT: Heh, Twineedle poisoned the Rattata before it killed him and it died of Poison. Talk about Taking You With Me
idk what EOV is ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
BURN THE WITCH!
It's called Etrian Odyssey V and you should play it nerd

Last edited by a moderator:

Lord Dio

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1435-7744-1699
I went crazy with edits on my last post if you want to see my thought process. :p

Basically I realized the last three non-DLC trophies I need come from completing my last two challenges (All Customs, Classic 9.0), and then the one for completing Panel Three. :laugh: Turns out I have all the random ones.
Wait, I need to get all customs and classic 9.0 to get two of the trophies I need?

Edit: I feel VERY silly for not knowing challenges get me trophies. I also did not know there were multiple challenge panels. That explains a lot.

Last edited:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Wait, I need to get all customs and classic 9.0 to get two of the trophies I need?

Edit: I feel VERY silly for not knowing challenges get me trophies. I also did not know there were multiple challenge panels. That explains a lot.
Yes, I'm only one custom away from getting that last trophy. It's annoying...

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
So... Color Splash might have a plot twist...

The main villain might actually be...

:4roy:

In the game there are files for multiple Roy themes.

Including a normal battle theme.

A Black Roy theme.

And a Blue Roy theme that sounds like... Final Boss Phase 2...

Son of a *****...

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
So... Color Splash might have a plot twist...

The main villain might actually be...

:4roy:

In the game there are files for multiple Roy themes.

Including a normal battle theme.

A Black Roy theme.

And a Blue Roy theme that sounds like... Final Boss Phase 2...

Son of a *****...
I already addressed this :4feroy:.

Chrono.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom