• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 4 - Bring It In, Guys!

When, if ever, do you plan on buying the Switch?

• At launch

Votes: 40 36.0%
  • Late spring/summer

Votes: 25 22.5%
  • During the fall/holidays

Votes: 17 15.3%
  • Sometime after 2017

Votes: 7 6.3%
  • Not until [insert game here] is released

Votes: 20 18.0%
  • I'm not getting that bucket of turds!!

Votes: 2 1.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lord Dio

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1435-7744-1699
Is it bad that I've started making a list of possible new pokemon to be my team for Moon, and that it's currently 18 pokemon long, starter and Beauty included?

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
Is it bad that I've started making a list of possible new pokemon to be my team for Moon, and that it's currently 18 pokemon long, starter and Beauty included?
I mean I have an idea who to add to my team....but I feel bad because there's so many solid Pokemon that have been revealed...It will be even harder if it turns out the starters will have different final forms...

Fire types in particular this Gen...usually Fire types are fairly scarce and even then there's only one or two I'd go for if not the starter...

Last edited:

Lord Dio

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1435-7744-1699
I mean I have an idea who to add to my team....but I feel bad because there's so many solid Pokemon that have been revealed...It will be even harder if it turns out the starters will have different final forms...

Fire types in particular this Gen...usually Fire types are fairly scarce and even then there's only one or two I'd go for if not the starter...
This is literally my list, minus the starter, for fairly obvious reasons.

Alolan Raichu

Alolan Marowak

Alolan Ninetales

Oranguru

UB-92 Beauty (if I can catch it)

Likely Jangmo-o

Type:Null if I can catch one

Crabrawler

Tortunator

Wishiwashi

Mudsdale

Bewear

Tapu Koko

Drampa

Vikavolt

Gumshoos

Lycanroc (Moon form, bc I’m getting Moon)

So many choices, only 5 slots......I've also come up with names for all the ones listed as well.

Aetheri

Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
This is literally my list, minus the starter, for fairly obvious reasons.

Alolan Raichu

Alolan Marowak

Alolan Ninetales

Oranguru

UB-92 Beauty (if I can catch it)

Likely Jangmo-o

Type:Null if I can catch one

Crabrawler

Tortunator

Wishiwashi

Mudsdale

Bewear

Tapu Koko

Drampa

Vikavolt

Gumshoos

Lycanroc (Moon form, bc I’m getting Moon)

So many choices, only 5 slots......I've also come up with names for all the ones listed as well.
*does not see Salandit*

I am disappoint...

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I'm hoping for an evolution to be shown in order to add it to the list. It's a good design, just doesn't really stand out to me that much.
Being able to poison steel and poison types doesn't interest you enough?

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
The new south park was pretty interesting. It focused on cyber bullying and it's effects in quite a different way. It will be neat to see what comes of the season.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Here's an interesting question.

Groose from The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword is a very popular character around most of the globe, both as a meme and a serious character. People often cite his humor, character development and theme as reasons for why they like him.

Japan doesn't like him however. A bit of a reverse Tingle, if you will.

Why do you think that is?

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593

Groose from The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword is a very popular character around most of the globe, both as a meme and a serious character. People often cite his humor, character development and theme as reasons for why they like him.

Because they probably care more about Ghirahim.

In fact, most fanart of him I see on Pixiv focuses more on his interactions with Link and Fi. Yeeeesh. :urg:

Last edited:

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
The new south park was pretty interesting. It focused on cyber bullying and it's effects in quite a different way. It will be neat to see what comes of the season.
Are they still following the canon/continuity trend of the previous season or is it all over? I kind of want them to get that out of the way as much as I like the idea of Craig x Tweak being "canon".

Because they probably care more about Ghirahim.

In fact, most fanart of him I see on Pixiv focuses more on his interactions with Link. Yeeeesh. :urg:
But you've got to admit, Link x Ghirahim is hotter than Death Mountain under Volvagia's control.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585

different humor

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914

Different strokes for different folks as they would always say.

While Tingle is praised for this funny and quirky otaku loser in Japan, this is what America thinks of him.

Other than the creepiness, they hate him for being some money crazed cheapskate that charged you throughout the Triforce Chart Hunt or being "gay" (which they clearly didn't see him bang the Queen of Fairies in his own game :awesome:).

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
And fanboys had the nerve to hate my baby Luckyman. Sorry for sounding like a fangirl, but Luckyman DESERVES to be on the roster compared to that baby faced bloke. His manga was successful and so was the anime too (I'm sure it aired in your country before FalKoopa FalKoopa ). Just because he's silly superhero from a gag manga didn't mean he was a bad inclusion or he wasn't fan requested unlike Derpo Trollmada.

Also, we need All Might in the next game.

I do know that it was dubbed and aired here, but I haven't seen it unfortunately.

A lot of obscure anime (some even don't have Wikipedia pages) get aired here, but they aren't advertised much, so finding them is largely luck, unless it becomes a cult hit at least.

With the success of yesterday's poll, I'm already planning the next Pokemon poll. Before I can publish it, I have two questions to ask you all:

1) Do you consider Archer to be a Team Boss? For those that don't remember who he was, he was one of the Rocket Executives in the G/S/HG/SS games. On one hand, some will argue that he is the boss of Team Rocket in those games because he's the lead executive, while others argue may argue he isn't because he's just an executive. That's why I'm asking this question.

2) Would you prefer Archer and Maxie being grouped together in a single poll option, or do you want them to be separated?

I think these two questions already hint at what the next topic will be.
1. I think he should be considered a boss.

2. Put them separately, they are different enough.

D

Deleted member

New Pokemon I'm 100% sure I'm going to use:
Popplio
Oricorio
Mimikyu

And while I have 3 slots avaible, there are still a ****ton of other Pokemon I want to use too, I can't just stick with one team
Mudsdale, Vikavolt, Wishiwashi, Salandit, Palossand, Lurantis, Pyukumuku, Turtonator and Type: Null. Minior, Wimpod and Jangmo-o are also others I'm interested depending on their evolutions
And this is not to count Alola forms like Marowak and Sandslash

I followed both the BW and XY release and I never had this problem, and I still love most of the Pokemon of those gens
I'm probably still unsure how I'm going to do my first run but at this point I'm pretty sure I'm going to scratch the word Nuzlocke from it

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
@Zebei

Thanks for tweeting about this game. Looks like a Day 1 purchase for me.

Isometric action adventure with a cutsey elephant protagonist.

Is it just me or does this seem like a real old school concept for a game?

Will totally buy the game and a plushie fo the player character.

Kirby Dragons

Smash Hero

Because they have common sense.

D

Deleted member

With the success of yesterday's poll, I'm already planning the next Pokemon poll. Before I can publish it, I have two questions to ask you all:

1) Do you consider Archer to be a Team Boss? For those that don't remember who he was, he was one of the Rocket Executives in the G/S/HG/SS games. On one hand, some will argue that he is the boss of Team Rocket in those games because he's the lead executive, while others argue may argue he isn't because he's just an executive. That's why I'm asking this question.

2) Would you prefer Archer and Maxie being grouped together in a single poll option, or do you want them to be separated?

I think these two questions already hint at what the next topic will be.
1. I personally don't see him as a boss, and even if he is, people barely talk about him.

2. They should be seperate. They're very different.

Swamp Sensei

BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392

WeirdChillFever

Smash Hero
I love Groose.

It has nothing to do with memes.

He's just a well written character with a clear and likable arc and funny dialogue.

Wait... what?

You can buy and play it right now?

How?
True, but the easiest way to get a bandwagon is through memes.
I mean people love the Flintstones but many people just love the Fleeeeeeentstones and GRANDEST OF DADDOS

Swamp Sensei

BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
I don't know the details, but apparently Color Splash went up for pre-loading and if you do it you can actually play the game.

Nintendo dun goofed.
Ah well.

At least they still get money for it.

Nothing illegal going on.

Just stupidity.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
This looks, to be blunt, really really awkward.

The graphics are poor to say the very east and the camerawork is pretty poor as well.

Gameplay is another matter I really can't judge (since I can't play it at the moment) but to say this looks very rough is an understatement, which is awkward because the devs are saying a ot of the work is done this is all bonus stuff.

I mean jesus look at this

I can't tell what any of this is. What is going on. Just isn't pretty.

Good luck and all of that and boy do I hope it improves but this has not sold me at all. Hey at least we have Warbits for you mobile gamers. :p

I still need to try AW2 but damn does my backlog suck
:061:
Does it really look that bad to you? I'll admit the interface doesn't do it for me and stuff but it looks fine TBH. Looks barebones in term of graphics yeah but from the concepts i've seen from this game i'm liking what I see so far and is something that peaks my interest. Hopefully the graphics gets polished and stuff though. I'm a sucker for Advance Wars-like games so whenever I see a spiritual success like Warbits, Super Senso, or this game I get really excited.

As for AW2 I think you're going to like it more than AW1 because the amount of Fog of War missions has been heavily decreased from the amount in AW1 (in addition to them being a lot easier) combined with all the cool new features like CO Super Power's and the new CO's. TBH AW2 is a better gateway in to the series than AW1 mainly because of AW1's difficulty and stuff though players who start AW2 first will have no idea what's going on in the story.

AW2 also has my favorite campaign in the whole series. Lost track of how many times I replayed the campaign.

Last edited:

Aetheri

Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
Found this video....I died at Alolan Exeggutor...:rotfl:
(contains swearing)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom