• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 4 - Bring It In, Guys!

When, if ever, do you plan on buying the Switch?

• At launch

Votes: 40 36.0%
  • Late spring/summer

Votes: 25 22.5%
  • During the fall/holidays

Votes: 17 15.3%
  • Sometime after 2017

Votes: 7 6.3%
  • Not until [insert game here] is released

Votes: 20 18.0%
  • I'm not getting that bucket of turds!!

Votes: 2 1.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
That scurvy bomber be in the brig now.

WeirdChillFever

Smash Hero
No need to be so cross-boned over a little fun.

You should treasure days like this.

The problem is that too many of these puns are common, and none have a real hook to them.
So I should be a bit more jolly?
Roger that.

If it help me think of more puns, I'm hooked.

I peg of you think of more puns, but parroting the most common ones is arrrguably the worst thing you can do.

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
Everyone has been talking about how UB-02 Absorption strongly resembles Larry, but I don't think UB-02 Beauty's Nickelodeon counterpart has been pointed out yet.

Wolfie557

Witch-King of the North
3DS FC
3153-4071-1007
Switch FC
SW 3128 8188 4021
Always have been and always shall be my favourite pirate of all time, and one of my favourite characters period.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Pirates? From where I come from we call them Buccaneers
I can't miss an opportunity to make an EO reference, can I?

D

Deleted member

Metroid II: Return of Samus, done.
For the first and last time.

Right now I can't decide on which Metroid I enjoyed the least between this one or Hunters.

Like for the first one, it desperately needs an official remake to be played in nowadays' standards.

And needs Nintendo for having a functioning brain to wonder about it.

Last edited by a moderator:

Yellowlord

ゆゆネーター
So fellow Nintenzoneians... We have new Pokemon information coming tomorrow. What do you think we'll see?

Personally, I'm hoping more details on Dayruff and Nightruff are given, we learn about some more evolutions for pre-existing Pokemon with huge potential (Wimpod, Bounsweet, and Jangmo-o come to mind), and we get new Alola forms (I'm hoping for Alolan Persian to be revealed, and hope that Alolan Arcanine, Dodrio, and Nidoking/Nidoqueen become a reality).

Last edited:

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
So fellow Nintenzoneians... We have new Pokemon information coming tomorrow. What do you think we'll see?

Personally, I'm hoping more details on Dayruff and Nightruff are given, we learn about some more evolutions for pre-existing Pokemon with huge potential (Wimpod, Bounsweet, and Jangmo-o come to mind), and we get new Alola forms (I'm hoping for Alolan Persian to be revealed, and hope that Alolan Arcanine, Dodrio, and Nidoking/Nidoqueen become a reality).
I'm hoping they reveal the next forms of the starters because it's about time they did. And lets see which ones go full derp, people pile the hate on them and then it's revealed the final form is badass.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Mega-evolutions to still be a thing.

These versions will get released in barely 2 months and we still have nothing about them, if they are cut or not.

I'm predicting the same ones as last time: starter mid-evos, rugby monkey and Alolan Persian. In addition to them, I'm hoping to see Alolan Nidoking and the rumored Ice/Ghost snowman.

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304

Metroid II: Return of Samus, done.
For the first and last time.

Right now I can't decide on which Metroid I enjoyed the least between this one or Hunters.

Like for the first one, it desperately needs an official remake to be played in nowadays' standards.

And needs Nintendo for having a functioning brain to wonder about it.
I actually kind of enjoyed Metroid II...at least a lot more than Metroid I...It ranks somewhere in the middle for me considering all the games...
I do however wholeheartedly agree its in desperate need of a remake...SR-388 and the Metroid lifecycle in general has barely been explored in the games outside of II and Fusion...and its a great opportunity for more world building in the franchise...

Yes...more details on Lugarugan as well as the starters' middle stages...I feel like we'll get a proper reveal for Cutiefly's evo since it was teased...
Alola forms...I mean I still want the Johto starters to get Alola forms tho it does seem rather unlikely...
Also Water/Ghost Rapidash would be sick...

Arrrgh...

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
How many entirely new Pokemon do you think we still have to come? It's clear the reveals have been light on evolution so far but how many new standalone mons will they reveal before the public gets them?

Last edited:

Chrono.

How many entirely new Pokemon do you think we still have to come? It's clear the reveals have been light on evolution so far but how many new standalone mons will they reveal before the public gets them?
A couple I imagine.

I'm betting we get more during those news tomorrow.

Champ Gold

Smash Scrublord
3DS FC
1779-2820-4833
Switch FC
SW-1452-9841-1035
Sigh, people just won't listen these days.

But at least the mugger has his face clearly shown so it's easier for the police to investigate.

https://mynintendonews.com/2016/09/19/pokemon-go-player-gets-assaulted-live-on-twitch/
I heard about this. This is a travesty and I hope they catch the robber since I was robbed of my phone 3 years ago in a similar situation. The robber is a asshole

...But the streamer should have been not out at night at a dangerous location playing Pokemon GO of all things. There were reports like these so much and the fact that people just don't learn is baffling

Lord Dio

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1435-7744-1699

News is coming tomorrow? What time? (Why is it I never know about these things?)

D

Deleted member

I'm only hoping for the starter middle evos
That's it, that's all I hope for and I'm still gonna be disappointed

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
I heard about this. This is a travesty and I hope they catch the robber since I was robbed of my phone 3 years ago in a similar situation. The robber is a *******

...But the streamer should have been not out at night at a dangerous location playing Pokemon GO of all things. There were reports like these so much and the fact that people just don't learn is baffling
Whatever you do, don't look at the comment section of the video either.

It's actually kind of sad how suddenly "all blacks are evil" because of one mugging. Just because most American criminals happen to be African American doesn't mean we deserve to be assassinated. Humans can be truly disgusting.

Champ Gold

Smash Scrublord
3DS FC
1779-2820-4833
Switch FC
SW-1452-9841-1035

It's actually kind of sad how suddenly "all blacks are evil" because of one mugging. Just because most American criminals happen to be African American doesn't mean we deserve to be assassinated. Humans can be truly disgusting.
I just see it as: "random act of stupidity from an douchebag"

And this is from a black guy. I don't care about race, if you robbed someone, you deserve to be in prison

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
In the spirit of Pirate Day all I ask is that Nintendo show me their booty...

And by booty I mean the NX.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
For tomorrow's Pokémon news, I'm betting Rockruff's evolution, more evolutions of gen 7 Pokémon, and more Alolan forms.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904

Why do people always have to make everything about race. :facepalm:

I don't like it when people accuse all "majorities" of being pure evil, but I sure as heck don't like that people are regressing to messed up 1800's logic with this either.

People are people. If we saw this with a race of aliens hating each other because one group was green and another was purple, we'd think it was certifiably insane. Yet here we are with people acting judgemental over the differences in quality between chocolate and vanilla.

Spoiler alert: Both are delicious. Unless they're moldy, but any flavor can get moldy so that doesn't change anything.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
I just see it as: "random act of stupidity from an douchebag"

And this is from a black guy. I don't care about race, if you robbed someone, you deserve to be in prison
Same.

Those people have a special place in prison and Hell for these acts. Coming from one who got robbed twice (more recently last year during a train ride), thankfully with little casualties and no lost cellphones. These guys were nothing more than young punks compared to the OG threats that seriously go for the kill.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom