• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 4 - Bring It In, Guys!

When, if ever, do you plan on buying the Switch?

• At launch

Votes: 40 36.0%
  • Late spring/summer

Votes: 25 22.5%
  • During the fall/holidays

Votes: 17 15.3%
  • Sometime after 2017

Votes: 7 6.3%
  • Not until [insert game here] is released

Votes: 20 18.0%
  • I'm not getting that bucket of turds!!

Votes: 2 1.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
I made some rules for myself

It was only my very favorite teams

Also I only counted each pokemon once...or else Blastoise, Ampharos and Exploud would be counted multiple times
Yeah I figured that...

Although I definitely like trying out different Pokemon I haven't used since it gives me an opportunity to build a better opinion on them...

This is why during X and Y I started playing Nuzlockes (mostly Wonderlockes for more randomness) which limits my options and allows me to use Pokemon I otherwise wouldn't have...two really good examples of this are Roserade and Mismagius, who I ended up really liking afterwards...

Depressed Gengar

Hana Is Best Girl
All honesty the only Ice type I really remember using was a Mamoswine back during Platinum (who eventually got traded over to HeartGold where it currently resides). I used some others but not for long. Although I do use Weavile on my OU team on Showdown so I guess that counts as something.

:220:

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I'm surprised I used so few electric types

Electric is one of the types that's assured on my team

I guess the reason is that, Ampharos is usually that electric type

Burruni

Smash Hero
So fellow Nintenzoneians... We have new Pokemon information coming tomorrow. What do you think we'll see?

Personally, I'm hoping more details on Dayruff and Nightruff are given, we learn about some more evolutions for pre-existing Pokemon with huge potential (Wimpod, Bounsweet, and Jangmo-o come to mind), and we get new Alola forms (I'm hoping for Alolan Persian to be revealed, and hope that Alolan Arcanine, Dodrio, and Nidoking/Nidoqueen become a reality).
I want to see three things.
A) A cute Mimikyu evo
B) Water/Poison Pukumuku evo
C) Starter middle stages.

Chrono.

Man, when are we getting back rhythm games that aren't idol or vocaloid stuff (don't say Rhythm Heaven).

Going to try watching WWE for the first time since. . . I don't even know when. Im not going to know who any of these people are lol.

*reads title*

yo ho yo ho!
:061:

Chrono.

Going to try watching WWE for the first time since. . . I don't even know when. Im not going to know who any of these people are lol.

*reads title*

yo ho yo ho!
Well you're in for a treat today, because the Cruiserweights are debuting.

Also it's the show right before the next PPV.

CroonerMike

Smash Lord
It's been 5 minutes and Mick Foley and Stephanie McMahon have already showed up.

Even though nothing has happened this is awesome!

where's Mankind?
I think a shield reunion is happening! Did you see Seth and Roman look at each other?!

A Distant Demon A Distant Demon asking where's Mankind makes me think he hasn't watched the product in 17 years lol.
The first time I watched was Edge VS John Cena.

I think I left around the time Randy Orton had been doing his "kick people in the face like it is a really big deal even though it's lame" for a few months.

I'm pretty damn sure ECW had already been cancelled too ( :( ) although im not sure

Undertaker was definitely undefeated though.

Mankind definitely wasn't a part of it but he was in the Smackdown VS Raw games which was pretty neat.

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
Well 12 and a half hours until the next lot of Pokemon news.

Better rest up. Night.

Bruh this dude is wearing a mask and his name is "no face" but in spanish because he is a luchador.

lol
something something Rey mysterio
EDIT and now he is dead

Last edited:

Bananija

Count of Trickery
I'm going to watch the new mob. Can't wait!
The only difference from Undertale is that Re: Zero is actually good! :^) jk
Old Man Rom was one of my favorite characters, too bad he kinda of stops appearing after the first arc and only shows up for one episode later
Speaking of arcs, oh boy, get ready for once you get to Arc 3, it's where the series really shows its true colors and introduces one of my favorite villains to date
Truly slothful
The dog is the mastermind, who would've thought? I guess this is also Sillent Hills
I guess he's the guy in your signature.
My artistic abilities have peeked.
Waaaaaaaah!
(Pretty good! Wah/10)

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Remove Goro

Honestly, I probably like him as a villain more than Adachi
No doubt he was a way better villain then Adachi Also, Adachi has his cabbages meme and Goro has his pancakes meme and Goros meme is amazing

Bananija

Count of Trickery
Well! ONE and Bones did it again : Mob was freaking awesome. I'm kinda sad the finale is already next weak thought.

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
Not sure if anyone cares, but Sonic Boom: Fire and Ice is starting to appear in some stores.
The street date will probably be broken very soon.
I actually remember seeing Brawl on Wal-Mart's shelves a couple days before release also...they weren't selling yet it tho...
Could be possible they just accidentally placed it there when they received the shipment for it, as it does happen sometimes...

Chrono.

what the **** happened to Chris Jericho?

Also lol Foley. 10/10 GM and i've only seen one show.
He turned heel earlier this year and ever since then he's been playing a "washed-out has-been" rockstar type character and that only gets more ridiculous by the week.

It's amazing.

D

Deleted member

I'm going to watch the new mob. Can't wait!

I guess he's the guy in your signature.

Waaaaaaaah!
(Pretty good! Wah/10)
I actually forgot that was my sig, I blame mobile :p
But yeah, that'd be him, sorry for the spoiler I guess?
Well! ONE and Bones did it again : Mob was freaking awesome. I'm kinda sad the finale is already next weak thought.
Reigen rused all of us
Holy ****, he even knocked out two espers, he may not have any psychic powers but he's a total badass
And this episode really shows the bond between Reigen and Mob, too bad all of that gets cut in the end

Re: Zero ended this week, Mob Psycho will end next and 91 Days the week after that
I'm already looking up for stuff to watch next season, I really enjoyed following series s they are released
Man, I'm gonna miss MP100 and ReZero but at least those two have the chance of getting a second season but 91 Days will be gone for good and that'll make me sad, it was such a nice bit of fresh air from all these supernatural/shonen/fantasy/whatever anime, while some of them are enjoyable, it gets dull after watching so many of them
Well, at least I still have Jojo for another season
And the other 4 parts if David Production doesn't go bankrupt

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I still don't know who RogersBase is, but I'm convinced he's got to be a bad person if I'm blocked from his twitter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom