• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 4 - Bring It In, Guys!

When, if ever, do you plan on buying the Switch?

• At launch

Votes: 40 36.0%
  • Late spring/summer

Votes: 25 22.5%
  • During the fall/holidays

Votes: 17 15.3%
  • Sometime after 2017

Votes: 7 6.3%
  • Not until [insert game here] is released

Votes: 20 18.0%
  • I'm not getting that bucket of turds!!

Votes: 2 1.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Champ Gold

Smash Scrublord
3DS FC
1779-2820-4833
Switch FC
SW-1452-9841-1035
D

Deleted member

so who saw this coming?

dont raise your hand you dirty liar
To quote Etika:
"My ****!!!"
Holy **** this is so ****ing hype and so out of nowhere which is why it's so great

Also
Screenshot_2016-09-13-12-26-40.png

Is this supposed to be Looker? He kinda looks like Kiritsugu lol

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
so who saw this coming?

dont raise your hand you dirty liar
I've wanted this for so long and now it looks like a thing.

And Looker's in it! :D Given how dark Origins got (the Cubone episode in particular), I wonder if we'll actually see the death of Looker's Croagunk here.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
and in news to shock you all bowser is in color splash...ya shcoking right?

also the line "its so flat its like shes really here" brings to mind a certain person on this forum
oh my god, i totally didn't tough that bowser will be the main vilain, man, so neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew......................
No really, I will wait the full story before judging, but still, my avatar tell prettty much what I feel.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585

Oasis Dealer

"Woah!"
NNID
DarkCloud2469
3DS FC
4639-9066-5866

also the line "its so flat its like shes really here" brings to mind a certain person on this forum
Not like it was surprising he would be here. It was inevitable until we saw him.

I'm still banking on the idea he's being controlled by that paint, but I could be completely wrong.

Yellowlord

ゆゆネーター

Oh look! It's the "Bowser being possessed or posessing some ungodly amount of power either through an artifact or another source entirely in order to make this game's plot exist" cliche! :troll:

Last edited:

Yellowlord

ゆゆネーター
Oh look! It's the "Bowser being possessed or posessing some ungodly amount of power either through an artifact or another source entirely in order to make this game's plot exist" cliche! :troll:
In-case anybody missed this response to the Bowser trailer in PMCS in a nutshell. :p (shamelessrequote)

Also, I saw Rockruff's day form getting a priority move in Accelrock! That makes me want it even more as I love priority moves! As for Rockruff's night form, it gets a pre-existing move in Counter... which is silly. Unless that is actually an ability of his (which would be very unique), then well... there goes any signature move for both forms.

Last edited:

Chrono.

So Bowser's ripping off Eggman's cliche?

I guess SEGA truly does with Nintendon't.

Argos

Smash Apprentice
I dunno. Origins already seemed to be kinda pushing it by compressing an entire game to just a handful of episodes, not sure how going through every generation with a few shorts is going to work.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
I think anything from Electric Tale should be considered nothing more than a travesty.
Even Jesse having a baby with James? :laugh:

Pokemon, where purple armless ghosts wants to suck the souls out of their victims.

You know, for kids. :troll:
Says the one with the Dexter gif in their signature.

Seriously, have you guys seen the many jokes in that show?

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
So by my count, there's 15 episodes of Pokemon Generations in waiting. I wonder if they'll share a plot or if it'll just be a load of vignettes.

D

Deleted member

I dunno. Origins already seemed to be kinda pushing it by compressing an entire game to just a handful of episodes, not sure how going through every generation with a few shorts is going to work.
I'm assuming Generations will be a bunch of non-related stories instead of trying to do a "full" adaptation of the games
We see Blue fighting Lance, so there might be an episode focusing on his side of RGBY's(not RWBY) story
And there's Looker too, I'd love to see episodes focusing on him
Most of them will probably be Red getting involved with the regional villainous team though

Curious Villager

Puzzles...

Holy ****, the Black Fog from the Electric Tale of Pikachu is back to haunt our dreams.
The way that Chansey is drawn....

Not sure how I feel about all the different generations being crammed up in small shorts as I wasn't sure about it with the origins one, and that one only dealt with the first gen.

Also I hope we get to see a few other main protagonists such as Ethan rather than just Red again, but I guess I'll just have to wait and see how it goes.

Last edited:

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
Says the one with the Dexter gif in their signature.

Seriously, have you guys seen the many jokes in that show?
Though you've have to admit, Dad's Trophy was one of the more clever risqué jokes that they snuck into the show.

Funny story, I just happen to have a neighbor who's like that.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
I'm actually starting to like Color Splash.

It has definitely put an effort into making a story better than Sticker Star, and it least holds promise that it won't be lackluster.

And what's wrong with Bowser being possessed? The Mario & Luigi series runs with it, and it looks like his personality has been restored to his Paper Mario self. And the game is freaking lampshading that plot development.

(Peach was hanging from Bowser's Airship by.... surgical tape, I think. That was creative.)

The writing, I have to say, is good enough that I'm willing to give Color Splash a try.

(The Toad Dance was pure wtf though. :laugh:)

Last edited:

Yellowlord

ゆゆネーター
I'm actually starting to like Sticker Star.

It has definitely put an effort into making a story better than Sticker Star, and it least holds promise that it won't be lackluster.
Fal plz; which one is it? :p

Sounds like this was either intentional or a typo.

Last edited:

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
Based on what?
If I am interpreting Serebii's message right, there'll be an episode a week up until December 23rd. I maybe getting it backwards and they won't start showing them until the 23rd i which case it's anyone's guess how many there are.

Last edited:

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
Pokemon Generations

Like Sonic generations, but not. Hopefully is is just as good.
Hoping for good things from Generations

heh

:061:
Fal plz; which one is it? :p

Sounds like this was either intentional or a typo.
I got them mixed up. >_>

Happens when you're constantly comparing two games I guess.

Chrono.

It's just gonna be a "greatest hits of each generation" thing. That's all it needs to be, really.

The games wouldn't translate well 1:1 on anime unless you take some liberties, but take those liberties and you risk fans getting turned off.

Argos

Smash Apprentice
It's just gonna be a "greatest hits of each generation" thing. That's all it needs to be, really.

The games wouldn't translate well 1:1 on anime unless you take some liberties, but take those liberties and you risk fans getting turned off.
Are you telling me this is why my scripts for three straight episodes of grinding were rejected?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom