• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 4 - Bring It In, Guys!

When, if ever, do you plan on buying the Switch?

• At launch

Votes: 40 36.0%
  • Late spring/summer

Votes: 25 22.5%
  • During the fall/holidays

Votes: 17 15.3%
  • Sometime after 2017

Votes: 7 6.3%
  • Not until [insert game here] is released

Votes: 20 18.0%
  • I'm not getting that bucket of turds!!

Votes: 2 1.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Pokemon Generations is looking great! I'm especially interested in seeing those episodes featuring N and AZ. The Looker one will be pretty hype too. Definitely makes up for his absence in the XY&Z series despite the Team Flare crisis currently going on.

------

Thanks for the clarification. I'm happy I'm getting Sun then. Midday > Midnight for me.

Yep, that's Looker. Him and Kiritsugu are supposed to be special agents of some sort, so I can definitely see the resemblance going on.

That part caught my attention too! I thought it was AZ watching it at first, but it turned out it was Red the second time I saw the trailer. We also see Red and Pikachu trying to escape a Noivern later into the video. Perhaps this takes place after the events of Origins episode 4? I mean, Red got the Mega Stone then, so I bet after he catches Mewtwo, he wants to learn more about Kalos, and that's how he eventually runs into Zygarde.
That's quite possible actually. I think the noivern part is Terminous cave as well.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
"Declaring war" was a turn of speech but they did call the meme a dangerous and worrying symbol of the Alt Right.

I've comedy election skits with less entertainment value than this trainwreck the US is in.
TBH I can see how someone not in the know can think that.

Pepe is groan-inducingly popular in the cesspool that is r/the_donald.

Argos

Smash Apprentice
TBH I can see how someone not in the know can think that.

Pepe is groan-inducingly popular in the cesspool that is r/the_donald.
Poor Matt Furie. How could he have known that a character in one of his comics would eventually become a point of contention in a general election.

Started Emerald today, so obviously I'm gonna post an update with my team and everything:
Current team:
Leafofold
Chip

Nothing really happened other than the fact I started the game and I beat Roxanne. My starter also evolved in the process... Also that Nosepass is almost as bad as Whitney's Miltank. I'm dead serious.
Your Zigzagoon doesn't have a name?

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
For those in the United States, the Go Update for the buddy system is live on IOS! Go get your buddy now!

Blue_Sword_Edge

Smash Lord
NNID
Blue_Sword_Edge
3DS FC
1633-5415-5386
Hi there.

Kinda random question here, but what do you think are the odds Final Fantasy VII would get released on the eShop ?

I'm not talking of the remake, but more specifically like one of the versions released on Steam and more recently on iOS and Android.
None, it's a PS1 game and currently there are no FF games on 3ds or wii u iirc
I would like to know opinions from those who played FF VII like @Xeno VII and Aetheri Aetheri about it please.
I don't think the chances are high, but if the demand was high enough, I think they would. The NX would probably be the best bet for it. I would want this, though. Also, I'd like it to not be VC. It was originally for the Playstation. Final Fantasy fans on Nintendo platforms would definitely be happy.

Square Enix could re-release older titles on NX's VC if it does have one. The 3DS does have Final Fantasy Explorers, both Theatrythm titles, and the NES re-release is getting FF1 as part of the NES re-release's 30 digital games. The Wii U's and the 3DS's VC have a shot at getting older FF games, too, but to a lesser extent. I would want them, too, even if we get imported variants of 2, 3, and 5. The NX's VC, if it exists, would be higher priority.

D

Deleted member

I see. Well, he shall remain anonymous.

I'm not good at naming my Pokemon, which is why I rarely give them one. Best one I've come up with is Diggernaut.
*She (Although that matter very Little)
I usually nickname all of the Pokemon I use in my final team, but if I can't think of a good nickname I ask my friends for help. For example, Leafofold was a nickname a friends of mine came up with, because I couldn't think of anything better for Grovyle.

Depressed Gengar

Hana Is Best Girl
Yet another Y run update.
(Level 31)
(Level 30)
(Level 30)
(Level 28)
(Level 28)
(Level 24)
Tyrunt's only been boxed temporarily since the next gym is Korrina's, which isn't good for him. Other than that, the gang's all here now.
... But then there's the fact that Slowpoke needs a King's Rock and the earliest I can get one's not until I get back to Lumiose City, and between now and then, Slowpoke will basically be dead weight. That's not cool in the slightest.

:094:

Argos

Smash Apprentice
Yet another Y run update.
(Level 31)
(Level 30)
(Level 30)
(Level 28)
(Level 28)
(Level 24)
Tyrunt's only been boxed temporarily since the next gym is Korrina's, which isn't good for him. Other than that, the gang's all here now.
... But then there's the fact that Slowpoke needs a King's Rock and the earliest I can get one's not until I get back to Lumiose City, and between now and then, Slowpoke will basically be dead weight. That's not cool in the slightest.

:094:
Is this just a straight run or are you doing a Nuzlocke or some other variation?

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
One thing Im looking forward to see in generations is seeing what happened with Looker's Croagunk; considering XY implied it was killed in a previous case.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
So here's some interesting things. first there's this
Legends PRe Evos leak.png

Keep this in mind whille you read this next one, and take note of the date it was posted.

the riddler is saying like another leak, some of this is true and some of it isn't. The last leak he mentioned had some stuff shown off in the last trailer. The english is the 4chan leak with his comments below.

So this fake leak actually has some real info in it. Thoughts?
Don't worry, you can still get it! Do one of two things:

1) you can check your app store now for it. Or

2) You can find the APK online and auto install it yourself. Several people have done this instead of waiting already.

Last edited:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
EDIT: Double Post, sorry, please delete!

Last edited:

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
So here's some interesting things. first there's this:

Keep this in mind whille you read this next one, and take note of the date it was posted.

the riddler is saying like another leak, some of this is true and some of it isn't. The last leak he mentioned had some stuff shown off in the last trailer. The english is the 4chan leak with his comments below.

2) You can find the APK online and auto install it yourself. Several people have done this instead of waiting already.
I want the Wimpod part to be true so bad

Also I completely believe the Z-form

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304

Water/Dragon Dolphin? YES PLEASE!!!

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble

I want the spoilered one to be real despite 2 things
I can't catch Ultra Beasts then T.T
Also, a pokemon evolves into Solgaleo or Lunaala? Hahaha-No

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793

Someone on Twitter (You may know him as Eduardo of Nintendokusou) said the way UB01 appears at the end of the trailer is through a wormhole.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble

Yo, you're censor dodging in the first pic

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
HERE YOU ARE FOLKS!

THE FOURTH SWAMPY HUNGER GAMES ARE HERE!

There is your cast. Sorry for the blur. What do you think? Who do you want to win?

Last edited:

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
HERE YOU ARE FOLKS!

THE FOURTH SWAMPY HUNGER GAMES ARE HERE!

There is your cast. Sorry for the blur. What do you think? Who do you want to win?
Gotta go with Fozzy or Santa Claus.

Or Hermione because Emma Watson. :p

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
I want the spoilered one to be real despite 2 things
I can't catch Ultra Beasts then T.T
Also, a pokemon evolves into Solgaleo or Lunaala? Hahaha-No
Well we've had phione, which is close enough, and this game is changing things up.

Someone on Twitter (You may know him as Eduardo of Nintendokusou) said the way UB01 appears at the end of the trailer is through a wormhole.
It really looks like one which is why I could see it being the case.

Yo, you're censor dodging in the first pic
Wait, I am? What did I miss?

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885

Screenshot_2016-09-13-14-32-47.png

It's live on Android

Yellowlord

ゆゆネーター

Let me guess; the guy who's in the spoiler tag is the Chinese riddler who's been getting a lot of things right? Or is it somebody else entirely? Either way, I want the majority of these to be right (with some exceptions).

EDIT: Just realized you pointed out that is the Chinese riddler. :p

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom