• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 4 - Bring It In, Guys!

When, if ever, do you plan on buying the Switch?

• At launch

Votes: 40 36.0%
  • Late spring/summer

Votes: 25 22.5%
  • During the fall/holidays

Votes: 17 15.3%
  • Sometime after 2017

Votes: 7 6.3%
  • Not until [insert game here] is released

Votes: 20 18.0%
  • I'm not getting that bucket of turds!!

Votes: 2 1.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

WeirdChillFever

Smash Hero
Mario game for smartphones? :D

*Looks up details*

It's Apple exclusive. D:

(Wait, it says Android in the future. Crisis averted.)

Ephraim for Smash, please.
Ew no.
Waterbending spear-wielding dancer >>>>>>>>>>>>>> lol stick
I have Robin and Corrin as semi swordsmen lol.
But I agree.

FE, LOZ, XC and KI have the most diverse characters imho and none so far are using the diversity well enough.
(tbf XC only has one character so far so I forgive them. Go Elma! :p)
Zelda representation is a trainwreck and only Alfonso can fix trainwrecks

Champ Gold

Smash Scrublord
3DS FC
1779-2820-4833
Switch FC
SW-1452-9841-1035
Ehh, I don't care.

It's a endless runner which Sonic and Uncharted did YEARS again and Sonic's Endless Runner is pretty decent if it wasn't filled with so much microtransactions for any little thing

It's a game to play on the Toilet when you don't have your 3DS/Vita/Gamepad

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
When they showed the F1 2016 game on iPhone and those iPhone power graphs.

Bad sign looooool
Reggie already made that look while staring at an Xbox brand system.

Considering everyone's been hounding Nintendo about making a graphics monster and threatening to drop Nintendo forever if they don't make a high graphics system it's no wonder the blood keeps draining from their faces every time someone uses it as a marketing point.

Nintendo's going to have an uphill battle marketing a low graphics system to a public more superficial than a pack of supermodels and they know it. I just hope they can pull it off because I'm one of the few people that actually values the quality of a game over the graphics when looking for something to buy.

. . .With one exception, but that's more because I can't even tell what on earth I'm looking at when I see Dwarf Fortress screenshots.

Champ Gold

Smash Scrublord
3DS FC
1779-2820-4833
Switch FC
SW-1452-9841-1035
D

Deleted member

Turns out Nidorans evolve a lot earlier than what I thought
Like, 10 levels earlier
Now all I need are some decent moves and a Moon Stone so I can evolve my Nidorino
Ew no.
Waterbending spear-wielding dancer >>>>>>>>>>>>>> lol stick

Zelda representation is a trainwreck and only Alfonso can fix trainwrecks
Lance wielding horse riding mary sue from FE8>>>>>>>>>>Cryptic ***** singer that only knows one song and is the reason I have to pay $20 to know who killed my mom and what happened to Betrayal

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
Really curious to know why Bill and Shiggy are so upset for real lol.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Really curious to know why Bill and Shiggy are so upset for real lol.
Like I said before, Reggie had the same look plastered on his face at E3 staring at an Xbox brand system and the internet's been borderline obsessive over how Nintendo having a high-graphics system is make it or break it for them.

I'm pretty sure they're preemptively wincing at the backlash that their new system's graphics are going to get. I figured as much during E3 and it seems even more likely now.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
Also what's the Playstation conference for? The PS4 Slim?
Like I said before, Reggie had the same look plastered on his face at E3 staring at an Xbox brand system and the internet's been borderline obsessive over how Nintendo having a high-graphics system is make it or break it for them.

I'm pretty sure they're preemptively wincing at the backlash that their new system's graphics are going to get. I figured as much during E3 and it seems even more likely now.
Yeah. I guess that's a point to be concerned.

Reggie be all like "dammit people are never going to shut up about the PS4 and Xbox One when we reveal the NX" lol.

Last edited:

dream1ng

Smash Lord
The Mario on iOS announcement was one of the fastest "hmm" to "meh" transitions I've ever had.

If it's like 99 cents it'll be a fun little diversion though. Plus it'll make bank for all involved.

Still waiting on a mobile WarioWare...

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Is the NX doomed?
Not necessarily, but the sheer number of people saying that and spreading negative press after they see what it is is probably driving those facial expressions.

Nintendo should work on their poker faces a bit better, this isn't helping.

powerprotoman

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5425-9729-7779
ps neo is the ps4 pro...you didnt think it was going to be anything other than a more expensive ps4 did you?

Chrono.

Yo, the PS4 Slim is only 300 bucks? That's way cheaper than I expected, and I /do/ want a PS4 for personal use.

Hmm...

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
I don't have a PS4 so this is something that interests me especially if the PS4 NEO is too pricey.

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804
No wonder they don't have backwards compatibility, they're going for forwards compatibility

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
I can't believe they didn't show off Call of Duty ADVANCEd WARfare. :troll::troll::troll:

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904

PS4 PRO confirmed to have only one game.

One whole game.
The NX is made to have two systems worth of games.

Nintendo was right to wait. There will be a lot of folks just sitting there afterwards, going "nice graphics, but where are the games?"

Then Nintendo lowers down from the sky riding a giant Pidove while Centurions blow trumpets and with a wave of their Master Sword NX launch titles come raining down from the skies. :awesome:

Chrono.

The PS4 NEO seems to be aimed at the "PC Master Race" crowd.

I mean, outside of ridiculously high end graphics, what else does it have?
Is Neo going to be shown off or is Neo PS4 Pro im confuzzeled.
They are one and the same.

Last edited:

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
So is the PS4 Pro the PS4 Neo? I thought it was the PS4 Slim?

This is Wii and Wii U all over again lol.

Solfiner

*Those Who Stand Against Our Path*
NNID
Solfiner
3DS FC
1676-3664-3928
I think 4K is ridiculously overrated. 1440 is fine as it is, they should focus on packing content into games rather than getting the newest resolution that most TVs don't even support yet.

Soul.

RE: Sun and Moon

Yo these songs from the Japanese trailer are amazing. I'm loving every single thing about these games.

It would be interesting if the X/Y assistants gave you an upgrade for the Z-Ring that let you use Mega Stones. I guess it's just gonna be them giving you the Zygarde Cube for the cores and cells. Maybe they'll upgrade it in the post-game? If it doesn't come back, then yay for less power creep in the meta despite Z-Moves existing.

Seems like the Aether Foundation is going to be the real deal instead of Team Skull. Wonder if TS will eventually become neutral guys as you progress through the games. Honestly though, they're probably taken down and the rest of the story focuses on Aether. We'll see.

Also, Gladion's battle pose when he's about to challenge you is so JoJo lmao.

Regarding the Ultra Beasts, is this the part where Zygarde gets to protect Alola from them using its Complete Forme.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom