• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 4 - Bring It In, Guys!

When, if ever, do you plan on buying the Switch?

• At launch

Votes: 40 36.0%
  • Late spring/summer

Votes: 25 22.5%
  • During the fall/holidays

Votes: 17 15.3%
  • Sometime after 2017

Votes: 7 6.3%
  • Not until [insert game here] is released

Votes: 20 18.0%
  • I'm not getting that bucket of turds!!

Votes: 2 1.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Are you watching the old anime or the new UBW anime?

inb4 you're reading the VN.
Ha, like I'd ever read something :p I'm watching UBW
Two episodes with 50 minutes, they really need that info dump

I'm confused as to how Sakura is living a somewhat normal life and how she has a brother but I guess I wasn't supposed to even know who she really is so shhh...
**** there's a lot of stuff I'm not supposed to know like that white-haired girl, Rin's father, Kirei, Kiritsugu and the blonde guy
It's actually kinda sad to see Kiritsugu in those flashbacks and knowing everything that happened to him, he was a jerk but he still had the best of intentions

Also, the fight scenes are way cooler than in Zero imo

D

Deleted member

Youtube changed their paid ads system. You can't make money off of ads if your video has a controversial topic, sexual humour or swears. That's absolutely ****ing dumb
So in other words they cut out a huge majority of what makes ad revenue? Smart thinking youtube...

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Sometimes, I feel like I'm the only one who knows she's there or even likes her. I mean, I know she doesn't appear much in the story, but still...

That being said, Hinoka is one of the ones who should be reclassed as soon as you get her. As a Sky Knight, she can have problems with her HP and Defense. By reclassing her into a Spear Fighter or Great Lord, it gives her much better HP and Defense growths while still keeping her great Str, Skill and Speed growths and a decent Res Growth. Basically, in terms of growths as a Spear Fighter, she will outclass Oboro in HP, Str, Spd and Res and tie with her in Skl and Lck. Oboro beats Hinoka in Mag and Def, but only by an extra 5 each.
Hinoka also actually makes a good Wyvern Lord. Compared to Camilla however, she is outclassed except in HP and Lck, due to the fact that Camilla's Lck growths(which are abysmal compared to Hinoka) went to her other stats. But as a Wyvern Lord, her growths are very close to her Spear Fighter growths, except in Defense in which her Defense growths go up by an extra 10.
Nah, I like Hinoka as well. I probably would have married her if I didn't marry Rinkah.

And I just made her a Falcon Knight. Makes her literally invincible to magic using enemies. Makes Camilla a joke for her and everything. This is extremely useful in some of the later Birthright chapters where they constantly generate magic using units, you can essentially have Hinoka choke them off from the rest of your squad alone, which greatly lessens the load for the rest of your team.

Last edited:

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
Youtube changed their paid ads system. You can't make money off of ads if your video has a controversial topic, sexual humour or swears. That's absolutely ****ing dumb
So that's almost every single let'splayer with the last two alone.

I can imagine when Youtube's Pewdiepie money disappears they'll reconsider.

Professor Lexicovermis

Smash Journeyman
It's not a toaster. :troll:
...fair enough! :p
On the topic of Nintendo, curious to see what's shown off tomorrow. I guess Pokemon, Hyrule Warriors, and some new localizations. Perhaps a new budget title we've never seen before? I find it odd that Nintendo explicitly stated "No NX reveal", surely they know folks are desperate for news, right? Well, maybe the 3DS Direct will end with "Tune in on September Xth for news on our next console".

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
So that's almost every single let'splayer with the last two alone.

I can imagine when Youtube's Pewdiepie money disappears they'll reconsider.
Actually, because lets plays are involved, I'm somewhat expecting a Jimquisition about this. Especially because Jim Sterling is supported by Patreon instead of ads, so he can F bomb as much as he wants

Ivander

Smash Legend
Holy cow....one of the few times where I actually want a big bucket of popcorn and a leaning chair and watch what happens after this. Cause this sounds like it's going to be something truly amazing.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
The scandals with channels like Drama Alert are probably the reason why this change was made on YouTube.

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
Thanks to adblock though, it may not have as big an impact on the larger chanels than we may think. Near all of them have Patreons and all of them dedicate about a third of their runtime to opening lootcrate/listening to audible/anime-nerding about crunchroll. It's the smaller channels that can't get the deals/generous viewers that will suffer.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Thanks to adblock though, it may not have as big an impact on the larger chanels than we may think. Near all of them have Patreons and all of them dedicate about a third of their runtime to opening lootcrate/listening to audible/anime-nerding about crunchroll. It's the smaller channels that can't get the deals/generous viewers that will suffer.
If I was a fan of a certain youtuber who uses ads, I'd support his content and turn adblock off. Granted, not everyone thinks lime that, but as the most subscribed person on youtube fits 2 out of 3 of the ludicrous claims (maybe more if youtube believes violence in a fighting game counts towards the no ads guidelines), they will soon notice how much money they'll lose in the longrun

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
We've arrived...

:demon::demon::demon:

Now that you're on this page there's no getting out!

Champ Gold

Smash Scrublord
3DS FC
1779-2820-4833
Switch FC
SW-1452-9841-1035
It's Doomsday time.....

.....For one of the best Track in Sonic series ever

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
It's not a toaster. :troll:
Then no buy for me!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Had to go out somewhere today and was playing some Go. On the road, I passed a lake with a WILD Dragonite! Wish we could have stopped there. If I found and caught it, that be amazing!

Also played more of my pokemon blue VC. Did the mew glitch and caught the other Nugget Bridge pokemon. Now I have mew, ryhorn, and gengar in my team. all caught at level 7. I also have wartortle, golbat, and pikachu. So a pretty solid team. Training to fight Misty now. I truly loved Red and Blue's glitches.

I hope we haear news on what is so special about VC for the originals and Sun and Moon. I hope it isn't completely nostalgic reasoning, as it could allow them to have some fun easter eggs brought in from the originals.

And even though it probably won't happen, I still hope to be able to transfer Missingno. It be amazing to see him cannon. It's backstory could be that it was the result of a pokemon becoming corrupted within it's ball. But sadly it probably won't be :(

D

Deleted member

Hell yeah, page 666! \m/ *^*

Anyway, I'm still in awe over the stupidity of what youtube has done. It's just so idiotic and got even more so idiotic when I read what exactly it is.... Talk about fragile... This is the kind of **** that comes out regressive liberalism.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
Then no buy for me!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Had to go out somewhere today and was playing some Go. On the road, I passed a lake with a WILD Dragonite! Wish we could have stopped there. If I found and caught it, that be amazing!

Also played more of my pokemon blue VC. Did the mew glitch and caught the other Nugget Bridge pokemon. Now I have mew, ryhorn, and gengar in my team. all caught at level 7. I also have wartortle, golbat, and pikachu. So a pretty solid team. Training to fight Misty now. I truly loved Red and Blue's glitches.

I hope we haear news on what is so special about VC for the originals and Sun and Moon. I hope it isn't completely nostalgic reasoning, as it could allow them to have some fun easter eggs brought in from the originals.

And even though it probably won't happen, I still hope to be able to transfer Missingno. It be amazing to see him cannon. It's backstory could be that it was the result of a pokemon becoming corrupted within it's ball. But sadly it probably won't be :(
Your post made me realize how common it's going to be to see people with Mew's in Sun & Moon with people transferring the Mews they caught using the Mew glitch in RBY VC to S&M.

Legendary Pokemon my arse!

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Your post made me realize how common it's going to be to see people with Mew's in Sun & Moon with people transferring the Mews they caught using the Mew glitch in RBY VC to S&M.

Legendary Pokemon my arse!
True, plus there are also the recent mystery gifts they gave it out in. I imagine mews from Red and blue get some type of ribbon to distinguish them though. Not that stops anything, but might help.

D

Deleted member

Coincidentally, one post I retweeted on Twitter currently has 666 likes.

666 likes.png

On an unrelated note, happy 20th birthday to Crash!

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
666 pages and Youtube's making more dumb policies. Par for the course.

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
page 666 eh? Behold the one who has been chosen for this very number

Last edited:

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Since we are wing invaded by EVILLLLLLLLL

Why not do something fun?

Take the villains of each series in Smash that had one and rank them in how evil they are?

Burruni

Smash Hero
You have been visited by the blessing of Lucifrost.
You will have a happy 666 pages to come but only if you reply with "Hee Ho Mo Fo"

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
Sometimes, I feel like I'm the only one who knows she's there or even likes her. I mean, I know she doesn't appear much in the story, but still...
You are not alone. I absolutely adore Hinoka. She's my second favorite royal sibling after Takumi, and I even find her somewhat relatable considering that she could get impatient as she trains similar to me whenever I trained for something in the past. I enjoyed many of her support conversations such as the Takumi and Hinata ones (the latter especially because that's where she experiences really good character development). Her moment in Chapter 5 was even a major reason why I wanted to play Birthright first.

Also, Zero!Lancer>SN!Lancer
Just keep on watching the episodes. This is the route where SN!Lancer gets the most spotlight, and he becomes really likable later in the show. He's even earned the nickname "Bro-Lancer" by the fans. I equally like both Lancers though.

And if you are enjoying the fight scenes thus far, you're going to love episodes 3 and 10 (10 especially because it's one of the best episodes in the UBW series).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom