• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 4 - Bring It In, Guys!

When, if ever, do you plan on buying the Switch?

• At launch

Votes: 40 36.0%
  • Late spring/summer

Votes: 25 22.5%
  • During the fall/holidays

Votes: 17 15.3%
  • Sometime after 2017

Votes: 7 6.3%
  • Not until [insert game here] is released

Votes: 20 18.0%
  • I'm not getting that bucket of turds!!

Votes: 2 1.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Champ Gold

Smash Scrublord
3DS FC
1779-2820-4833
Switch FC
SW-1452-9841-1035
Yeah... The site I usually go to for wrestling talk is in full "**** This Company" mode right now. I thought the show was like a B- but there were a lot of weird decisions.

Having THREE straight heel wins in a row (especially booking Enzo and Cass to lose) is gonna kill any crowd. AJ/Cena really should've gone near the end because holy **** did those light the crowd up. Dean/Dolph was a decent match but it didn't really match the story they told, Dean taunted Dolph and he lost after one finisher, making him look like a total lameduck, which basically means Dean was right all along and no heel turn from Dolph to top it all off. Finn/Seth I'll admit I didn't get into it until the end, the crowd ****ting all over it didn't help, Finn winning was the right choice at least. Sasha/Charlotte was hard to watch with all the botches, but a good match all around.

The last 2 matches being a non finish and a Lesnar squash wasn't the best way to close the show.

Overall, yeah NXT was better this weekend, way better, And Summerslam would've been way more enjoyable had they tweaked the match order.
I wonder what message board that is?

TBH though it looked like Orton was bleeding a gusher there. Was legit concerned at one point. Here's hoping everything is alright.

Would be funny if they thought sending Shane to eat an F5 would be a good way to end the show given those circumstances. Don't know why they couldn't have Goldberg come out and tease a match with Brock for WM33. He was in Brooklyn for the 2K17 party so it boggles my mind why they didn't do that.
The hit on Orton's head was too deep, the announcers looked confused (even JBL was checking some papers, probably the script?)

Some think Orton was supposed to be busted open anyway but he bled too much.
Other's say Lesnar got pissed because Orton wasn't supposed to kick out of the last F5 and went berserk with the elbow.
I really didn't want Goldberg coming out since the last time those two had a feud, the match was one of the worst things to happen to wrestling in a while that ended in nobody happy until Stone Cold kicked them out of the WWE

Although I do have a photo of Orton

http://i.imgur.com/TCKoxAA.jpg

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
he's alright.He just got 10 staples in his head
I wonder what message board that is?

I really didn't want Goldberg coming out since the last time those two had a feud, the match was one of the worst things to happen to wrestling in a while that ended in nobody happy until Stone Cold kicked them out of the WWE

Although I do have a photo of Orton

http://i.imgur.com/TCKoxAA.jpg
That was at a time where both guys were leaving the company. I'm sure things would be different now with all the time that passed and that the crowd wouldn't hijack the match. Those 2 guys could have a good, physical match at Mania.

And damn that photo looks brutal. Still waiting to hear more details about the incident and the backstage reaction to it.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Lesnar probably was thinking Orton was Conor McGregor when he used the elbow.

Last edited:

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
Lesnar probably was thinking Orton was Conor McGregor when he used the elbow.
I can visualize that in my head. Brock going crazy mistaking Orton for McGregor after taking the RKO and the DDT and punching the hell out of him lol.

Heath Slater would have been dead if that were the case though.

Champ Gold

Smash Scrublord
3DS FC
1779-2820-4833
Switch FC
SW-1452-9841-1035
Lesnar probably was thinking Orton was Mark Hunt when he used the elbow.
Fixed it for you

That was at a time where both guys were leaving the company. I'm sure things would be different now with all the time that passed and that the crowd wouldn't hijack the match. Those 2 guys could have a good, physical match at Mania.

And damn that photo looks brutal. Still waiting to hear more details about the incident and the backstage reaction to it.
Yeah but that was 12 years ago and even then, Goldberg hasn't wrestled in YEARS and Brock has been phoning it in for a while since his feud with Taker last year

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
Fixed it for you

Yeah but that was 12 years ago and even then, Goldberg hasn't wrestled in YEARS and Brock has been phoning it in for a while since his feud with Taker last year
To each their own I suppose. I think the two can have a great match at Wrestlemania next year.

Chrono.

Whoever wins against Lesnar has to be a fresher act.

Like KO or Finn.

Last edited:

IceBreakerXY

Universal Champion
Still dont like the title but i feel bad for seth

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I really hope they have Godzilla light the torch in the 2020 olympics lol :p

*Godzilla uses atomic breath to light the torch*
*The whole stadium catches fire*
*everybody scream in panic*
*fire is fake*

Organizers: Very realistic Special Effects bois!

Tokyo 2020 best olympics evah

powerprotoman

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5425-9729-7779
so i just want to point out this will be the first week in august without pokemon sun/moon news

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
Just saw the Tokyo 2020 teaser. Damn.
I never imagined to see Doraemon and Mario together. They're basically Japan's largest cultural icons. That was incredible.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Today we saw a belt designed by Kane lol

I really hope that someday one of the main belts gets replaced by the Big Gold Belt.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
Someone made a mod to make WFT look like a normal human.

The result is...
She almost looks like she's from Wave Race, bar the helmet being on. XD

Does make her look more normal, but somehow it looks kind of creepy to me. Probably cause she just naturally never looked human, so nothing can ultimately change that.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Exclusive footage of the upcoming Goku vs Black Goku fight.

:troll:

Tbh I dig the Super Saiyan Rose thing, that color is the negative of Goku's Blue so it fits Black Goku well. Also a pink and black aura looks rad.

Chrono.

So... V-Jump may have leaked an evolution for one of the new Pokemon, they also leaked a sidequest video.

Here's the sidequest video.

EDIT: Scratch that first part.

Last edited:

PushDustIn

Salt Lord
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
PushDustIn
3DS FC
3695-0954-3750
So... V-Jump may have leaked an evolution for one of the new Pokemon, they also leaked a sidequest video.

It's a part time job you can take for extra cash. Based on the ending text, it seems you can do it anytime.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511

TIL I can become rich by tossing cucumbers to the ocean.

That gameplay looks clean; not being locked into grid movement really improves the experience.

D

Deleted member

I love how they implemented Pyukumuku's background as a sort-of-sidequest, I'm loving this game
Also, pretty sure Pokemon such as Sandygast will show up from those shadows in the sand

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Interesting

There are people that believe that the god in the old testament in the bible is a different god than the one in the new testament

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom