• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 4 - Bring It In, Guys!

When, if ever, do you plan on buying the Switch?

• At launch

Votes: 40 36.0%
  • Late spring/summer

Votes: 25 22.5%
  • During the fall/holidays

Votes: 17 15.3%
  • Sometime after 2017

Votes: 7 6.3%
  • Not until [insert game here] is released

Votes: 20 18.0%
  • I'm not getting that bucket of turds!!

Votes: 2 1.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Exclusive footage of the upcoming Goku vs Black Goku fight.

:troll:

Tbh I dig the Super Saiyan Rose thing, that color is the negative of Goku's Blue so it fits Black Goku well. Also a pink and black aura looks rad.
I laughed harder than I should have. :laugh:

That used to be one of my favorite cartoons.

Pazzo.

「Livin' On A Prayer」
Poor round-headed Pokemon trainer. If only his lazy Pikachu would do something.

I'm sitting on 10,000,000 CP in Bravely Second. I haven't even left Al-Khampis yet.

"Save the world? Nah we need to turn our brave heroes into sweat shop workers"
:061:

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
So there was a potentially HUGE spoiler for Thor: Ragnarok revealed via a candid set photo. Turns out another character may make a surprise appearance, and I'm beyond hyped.

In one picture, Chris Hemsworth, in civilian clothes, is seen holding a card with an address written on it.

177A Bleecker Street.

Robert of Normandy

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
NNID
shinpichu
3DS FC
2251-3915-5139
Switch FC
SW-4957-7233-2307
Anyone here have any experience getting stickers off of disc-based games? I bought a copy of DoA2 for Dreamcast at a local shop. and it's got this Blockbuster sticker covering the entire disc.

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
We have a new trailer for the upcoming Pokemon XY&Z episode, a.k.a. the beginning of the Team Flare arc.

Oh snap, Ash and all of his Pokemon are getting captured!

It also looks like Lysandre's ambitions will be revealed on a TV screen, somewhat similar to the games where he announces his evil plan to the world via the Holo Caster.

Burruni

Smash Hero
Anyone here have any experience getting stickers off of disc-based games? I bought a copy of DoA2 for Dreamcast at a local shop. and it's got this Blockbuster sticker covering the entire disc.
Use a spray bottle and lightly spritz the surface that has the sticker.
That should make it weaken and crumple enough for a fingernail to be able to start peeling it off.

D

Deleted member

I don't believe this was discussed so
Super Smash Flash Mode announced for SSF2
Weird since I was just thinking on how funny it would be to have SSF2 with SSF1's physics

Also, do you know what it is to want to post something but you know no one will get it because for some goddamn reason no one in this thread watchs the most popular anime of this season? Well, **** it, I'm posting these memes here either way, I'm sure at least someone will get it
FB_IMG_1471884412387.jpg

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
Today we saw a belt designed by Kane lol

I really hope that someday one of the main belts gets replaced by the Big Gold Belt.
I like the Big Gold Belt but I don't want it to come back or the World Heavyweight Championship to come back. I would rather have the Universal title be inspired by another past title like the Winged Eagle belt.

One thing's for sure. The Universal Title has managed to become the biggest heel in WWE right now. Bigger than anyone on that roster.
Apparently in Dragon Ball Super, someone (possibly Black Goku) is getting a new form called 'Super Saiyan Rose'.

The new forms just never stop lol.
They still have quite a few SSJ forms to go through.

- SSJ God Green
- SSJ God Purple
- SSJ God Brown
- SSJ God Gray
- SSJ God Orange

Basically have an SSJ form for every color. DBZ post-2008 hasn't been sitting well with me TBH.

D

Deleted member

a high quality Rhythm Heaven album has been released by SiIvagunner

get it here
He advertised it in the best way possible.
I like the Big Gold Belt but I don't want it to come back or the World Heavyweight Championship to come back. I would rather have the Universal title be inspired by another past title like the Winged Eagle belt.

One thing's for sure. The Universal Title has managed to become the biggest heel in WWE right now. Bigger than anyone on that roster.

They still have quite a few SSJ forms to go through.

- SSJ God Green
- SSJ God Purple
- SSJ God Brown
- SSJ God Gray
- SSJ God Orange

Basically have an SSJ form for every color. DBZ post-2008 hasn't been sitting well with me TBH.
We still need Legendary Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan 4 Full Power Broly.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

EDIT: Double post. Sorry. Delete this, please.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
We still need Legendary Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan 4 Full Power Broly.
Confirmed for Dragon Ball Heroes.
I bought Wind Waker and Twilight Princess used on the Gamecube and I just decided to leave the stickers on after it failed to properly come off

Last edited:

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
I coloured one of AEMehr's doodles.

I used a different (admittedly still rather crude) method to shade.

Starlight_Lily

Stage Overflowing with Starlight
We have a new trailer for the upcoming Pokemon XY&Z episode, a.k.a. the beginning of the Team Flare arc.

Oh snap, Ash and all of his Pokemon are getting captured!

It also looks like Lysandre's ambitions will be revealed on a TV screen, somewhat similar to the games where he announces his evil plan to the world via the Holo Caster.
Okay, you know what'd be awesome in response to this, if all Ash's Pokemon at Oak's lab came to Ash's rescue. And yes that includes all 30 of Ash's Tauros, although it will never happen, cause it'd be to awesome, and well Serena and Clement need something to do this season.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Just posting to say that I appreciate the messages from some of you guys, but there's no need to be concerned. I am fine. I'm just not gonna be using this site for much anymore, that's all, so I've pseudo-purged my account in case people think I'm still hanging around here and try to get me into some thread, only to not get a response.

I had a longer post typed up but I feel that's unnecessary, as this is all that really needs to be said and I know not everyone would be interested anyway, so I don't want to break the tone of the current discussion. If you really want to chat more, about why I'm leaving or just in general, you can PM me, as I still check the front page of the site for news at the moment (would have missed that new Smash Wii U tier list if I didn't). Alternatively, I do have a Twitter account, so that's another option if you want to talk. Feel free to suggest another method of communication if you want to speak to me, too.

Happy gaming!

RodNutTakin

Smash Ace
I don't believe this was discussed so
Super Smash Flash Mode announced for SSF2
Weird since I was just thinking on how funny it would be to have SSF2 with SSF1's physics

Also, do you know what it is to want to post something but you know no one will get it because for some goddamn reason no one in this thread watchs the most popular anime of this season? Well, **** it, I'm posting these memes here either way, I'm sure at least someone will get it
imagine if they made other hidden references to SSF1

i'd love to see a hidden joke that throws dirt at the first game's roster choices (such as a trash can that has figurines of the Sonic OCs and Mr. Incredible in it)

Arcanir

An old friend evolved
NNID
Shoryu91
3DS FC
4253-4855-5860
Huh, I didn't even noticed they put up the list:
Official 4BR Smash for Wii U Tier List v2.0 (Wii U Version 1.1.6)
--------------------TOP--------------------
S: :4diddy: :4cloud: :4sheik: :rosalina: :4mario: :4sonic: :4fox:
A: :4zss: :4ryu: :4mewtwo: :4bayonetta:
-------------------HIGH--------------------
B: :4pikachu: :4metaknight: :4villager: :4megaman: :4ness:
C: :4tlink: :4corrin: :4marth::4falcon: :4greninja: :4lucario:
--------------------MID---------------------
D: :4yoshi: :4pit: :4dk: :4peach: :4darkpit: :4rob: :4luigi:
E: :4olimar: :4robinm: :4bowser: :4lucas: :4wario: :4myfriends: :4lucina:
--------------------LOW-------------------
F: :4gaw: :4pacman: :4littlemac: :4palutena: :4kirby: :4duckhunt: :4link:
G: :4shulk: :4samus: :4wiifit: :4bowserjr: :4drmario: :4falco: :4feroy:
------------------BOTTOM----------------
H: :4charizard: :4dedede: :4zelda: :4ganondorf: :4jigglypuff:
We've come full circle, Diddy has reclaimed his rightful position at the top.

Also, interesting that Corrin and Marth and Greninja and Lucario are placed right next to each other. I know there's been some debate on which one is better then the other, so I find it funny that both groups have those two characters basically right at the same position.

Also, interesting that Corrin and Marth and Greninja and Lucario are placed right next to each other. I know there's been some debate on which one is better then the other, so I find it funny that both groups have those two characters basically right at the same position.
I feel like i've seen at least 20 more Marths and 5 more Corrin than I have Ness or Villagers lol.

I guess that's what happens when Rosalina counters you that hard but it's still funny to me.

buff roy falco, Pit, Dark Pit,Palutena, Samus and Corrin for NX plz
:061:

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208

Mewtwo's a top tier character in an official Smash game.

What a time to be alive. :')

I don't usually care about tier lists, but it's kinda sad to see how all of my mains are mid tier or lower...

Last edited:

Pazzo.

「Livin' On A Prayer」

Overall, the list is about right... but this entire thing doesn't lean towards theory or results, it's just all mangled in.
For example:

Corrin being high despite no fantastic results...
Diddy Kong staying #1.
Ike.
Lucas staying low even with evidence otherwise.
Lucina and Marth continue to stay worlds apart.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
So of the characters I mainly play...

Two are Top Tier
:4mario::4mewtwo:
One is High Tier
:4marth:
And three are Low Tier:
:4littlemac::4link::4pacman:

Poor Pac-Man...gotta wonder what was the reason for the drop.

Also where are the Miis? Too low to place? Or further anti-Mii bias?

Last edited:

Chrono.

So Cloud is top tier, while my other two mains (Pit and BPit) are mid.

Eh.

Kirby Dragons

Smash Hero
Seeing Dedede in the lowest tier always disappoints me. He'll always be underrated because people don't look at his strengths.

But I'm glad Zelda's not being called the worst anymore.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
OH, there's also a version with Miis. Never mind. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.