• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 4 - Bring It In, Guys!

When, if ever, do you plan on buying the Switch?

• At launch

Votes: 40 36.0%
  • Late spring/summer

Votes: 25 22.5%
  • During the fall/holidays

Votes: 17 15.3%
  • Sometime after 2017

Votes: 7 6.3%
  • Not until [insert game here] is released

Votes: 20 18.0%
  • I'm not getting that bucket of turds!!

Votes: 2 1.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
Nintendo UK Twitter just went crazy.

I clicked the link expecting a meme, and I was left disappointed.

In other news, I'm finally on Tumblr. But it's basic since I lack the skill to really make a professional looking page like everyone else.

Now to start reflagging ever gif and fanart I find (plus memes).

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
****! How did :4feroy: drop down the tier list like that? Was there some sort of nerf he got that made him sink? This time last year he was considered the best of the Fire Emblem bunch and now he's positioned almost at the bottom. Something's very wrong here. Disappointed to see my other main :4shulk:in the same row but i've come to expect that now.

At least :4cloud:is doing very well on the tier list which i'm very happy to see. Might decide to make Cloud my primary main and have Roy and Shulk as secondaries.

AreJay25

May or May Not Be Pac-Man
So of the characters I mainly play...

Two are Top Tier
:4mario::4mewtwo:
One is High Tier
:4marth:
And three are Low Tier:
:4littlemac::4link::4pacman:

Poor Pac-Man...gotta wonder what was the reason for the drop.

Also where are the Miis? Too low to place? Or further anti-Mii bias?
Pac-Man just doesn't do that well in tournaments. He rarely places high, and the one Pac-Man main that put him on the map (Abadango) dropped him a long time ago.

Couple that with flaws like the worst grab ever and I'm not really surprised by his position.

Soul.

So Pikachu is 12th on the tier list. Cool? I thought it would be much lower considering the pessimism/results/ESAM not doing as well lately.

Also you get 20k by doing a side quest with Pyukumuku. Easy money

kylexv

Smash Master
Huh, I didn't even noticed they put up the list:

We've come full circle, Diddy has reclaimed his rightful position at the top.

Also, interesting that Corrin and Marth and Greninja and Lucario are placed right next to each other. I know there's been some debate on which one is better then the other, so I find it funny that both groups have those two characters basically right at the same position.
I'm sitting here wondering why Pit is three spots above Dark Pit.
They're pretty much the same character outside of appearance, Final Smash, and Side-B.

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
Huh, I didn't even noticed they put up the list:

We've come full circle, Diddy has reclaimed his rightful position at the top.

Also, interesting that Corrin and Marth and Greninja and Lucario are placed right next to each other. I know there's been some debate on which one is better then the other, so I find it funny that both groups have those two characters basically right at the same position.
It's been ages since I've seen any kind of tier list where the basic character is even above average, let alone top tier. :4mario:

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
****! How did :4feroy: drop down the tier list like that? Was there some sort of nerf he got that made him sink? This time last year he was considered the best of the Fire Emblem bunch and now he's positioned almost at the bottom. Something's very wrong here. Disappointed to see my other main :4shulk:in the same row but i've come to expect that now.

At least :4cloud:is doing very well on the tier list which i'm very happy to see. Might decide to make Cloud my primary main and have Roy and Shulk as secondaries.
I don't think anyone considered Roy the best FE character in the game, I remember hearing Ike get that claim. Even then, it's likely because of Roy's **** range, bad recovery, being rather easy to combo and not having that many combos himself

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Forgot tiers were a thing
In other news, I'm finally on Tumblr. But it's basic since I lack the skill to really make a professional looking page like everyone else.
Download New Xkit
Downlod Tumblr Savoir
Block words and posts and block and report people instead of complaining about them
The end

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I don't think anyone considered Roy the best FE character in the game, I remember hearing Ike get that claim. Even then, it's likely because of Roy's **** range, bad recovery, being rather easy to combo and not having that many combos himself
Roy has a good Side Smash and... that's about it really, Marth does everything else better
Ike is pretty strong but I just can't use him, is he really that good?

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
I clicked the link expecting a meme, and I was left disappointed.

Now to start reflagging ever gif and fanart I find (plus memes).
Let me ask you one thing, did you go for a "stereotypical page intro" like most users?

Also, be well aware of SJW's since they can target anyone or anything that supports objectification (which unfortunately your love for Senran Kagura falls under). Luckily, I rarely run into those users since I talk jack**** about politics or social commentary on my page.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
I just hope one day Dedede escapes garbage tier.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Roy has a good Side Smash and... that's about it really, Marth does everything else better
If I remember my lurking correctly, Ike's framedata is surprisingly good, combine that with his strength, hitboxes and a few reliable combos and he's rather solid

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
Forgot tiers were a thing

Download New Xkit
Downlod Tumblr Savoir
Block words and posts and block and report people instead of complaining about them
The end
> Doesn't support Safari

Yes, screw users who support Safari. Go for Google Chrome or Firefox instead. :rolleyes:

I'll think about it.

Let me ask you one thing, did you go for a "stereotypical page intro" like most users?

Also, be well aware of SJW's since they can target anyone or anything that supports objectification (which unfortunately your love for Senran Kagura falls under). Luckily, I rarely run into those users since I talk jack**** about politics or social commentary on my page.
Just the basic ones. Stating your age, race, sexuality, and other things are completely irrelevant unless you are really that desperate.

I don't think I need to worry about that. All Senran Kagura fans loathe these blokes and have historically scared them away or attacked them before. So they would be more afraid of me than anything. I don't speak politics or social commentary either (unless South Park is involved).

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Last night I had a dream that :4olimar: was modded so that he and :4alph: played differently.

Olimar got his Brawl playstyle back (5 Pikmin, random order, Pikmin Chain) while Alph kept the 3DS/Wii U playstyle (3 Pikmin, set order, Winged Pikmin).

Would be cool to see this in reality.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
> Doesn't support Safari

Yes, screw users who support Safari. Go for Google Chrome or Firefox instead. :rolleyes:

I'll think about it.

Just the basic ones. Stating your age, race, sexuality, and other things are completely irrelevant unless you are really that desperate.

I don't think I need to worry about that. All Senran Kagura fans loathe these blokes and have historically scared them away or attacked them before. So they would be more afraid of me than anything. I don't speak politics or social commentary either (unless South Park is involved).
That's the spirit. Be straight to the point of that blog and don't go for the more "popular" descriptions for most pages.

How could I forget about that? Pretty much half of Censored Gaming's audience are like that and they sure do hate SJW's to the bottom of their hearts. Do what I do and you'll be in for a good time. Make sure to reblog plenty of dead Kennies while you're at it. You'll get plenty of love immediately for that.

No harm in having multiple Internet browsers. I have both Safari and Goggle Chrome because Fanfiction.net suddenly crashes when using the former.

Last edited:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
> Doesn't support Safari

I'll think about it.
Well both of those work on Oprera so thats good if you want to try that browser

It helps to have those rather then just ***** about something when you can block it. You can block posts to

Last edited:

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
I'm sitting here wondering why Pit is three spots above Dark Pit.
They're pretty much the same character outside of appearance, Final Smash, and Side-B.
If I had to guess, having pure vertical knockback helps in a good few match-ups more than the extra .5 damage.

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
Well both of those work on Oprera so thats good if you want to try that browser

It helps to have those rather then just ***** about something when you can block it. You can block posts to
Alright, I'll also get Opera to get both extensions. Thanks alot.

No harm in having multiple Internet browsers. I have both Safari and Goggle Chrome because Fanfiction.net suddenly crashes when using the former.
Look at the above reply.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom