• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 4 - Bring It In, Guys!

When, if ever, do you plan on buying the Switch?

• At launch

Votes: 40 36.0%
  • Late spring/summer

Votes: 25 22.5%
  • During the fall/holidays

Votes: 17 15.3%
  • Sometime after 2017

Votes: 7 6.3%
  • Not until [insert game here] is released

Votes: 20 18.0%
  • I'm not getting that bucket of turds!!

Votes: 2 1.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
Seems like no one still correctly guessed mine.

The villain is biologically related to the hero.

For those that want to answer...

It's Professor Layton.

It's revealed in the 6th title, Professor Layton and the Azran Legacy, that Descole is the biological brother of Professor Layton. Descole was the main villain of the prequel trilogy

The clue also applies to Leon Bronev, the main antagonist of that same Layton game I'm referring to. It's revealed in the late game that he is Layton and Descole's biological father.

------

Here's a new one. This one should be easier.

The true villain worked under the main antagonist in order to receive the latter's help in awakening the final boss. The true villain was also directly serving the final boss this entire time.

Last edited:
So it turns out my 3DS mic is broken. Not sure how that happened but it's unfortunate.

Which means I can't play Warioware touched which I got from MyNintendo and I will probably have problems with AA5 if I ever have to dust or fingerprints or something. . .absolutely stupendous. :/
:061:

Last edited:

Burruni

Smash Hero
So it turns out my 3DS mic is broken. Not sure how that happened but it's unfortunate.

Which means I can't play Warioware touched which I got from MyNintendo and I will probably have problems with AA5 if I ever have to dust or fingerprints or something. . .absolutely stupendous. :/
AA5 has no required mic usage.
That much I swear.

Last edited:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Man, even on Casual Normal, the Paralogue to get the children can still be pretty hard!
Tough, funnily, thanks to my team, I actually didn't lose a single unit.
'Guess that the RNG God was with me and I made the good decision.
By the way, it was Rhajat mission in case anyone is curious.

SegaNintendoUbisoft

The Amateur Artist
NNID
S.N.U0203
3DS FC
4725-8740-7336
Rayman 2

I'll try.

After defeating his enemies and winning the championship, a man is challenged by three gods... to a race. He wins.
We have a winner.
New Yooka-Laylee trailer just dropped.

Still feel bad for never backing this.
I need this game in my life.

I need to go back and beat Banjo-Kazooie and Tooie before this comes out.

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
New Death Battle's up...

Not quite as interested buuut...
Tracer's up, but who is she going to fight?
Jinx from LoL maybe? Could make for a good fight...

D

Deleted member

I was going to make a serious one but I was looking up stuff on Eyes of Heaven and then I wrote this:
"Angry 100-year old vampire in the body of a teenager's great-great-grandfather violently fists cherry student and opens a hole in him while making him wet in less than one second"
Man, even on Casual Normal, the Paralogue to get the children can still be pretty hard!
Tough, funnily, thanks to my team, I actually didn't lose a single unit.
'Guess that the RNG God was with me and I made the good decision.
By the way, it was Rhajat mission in case anyone is curious.
But you can't lose anyone on Casual???
Speaking of indies, did anyone see that Shovel Knight's Specter Knight campaign got an update?

http://yachtclubgames.com/2016/06/the-return-of-specter-knight-and-a-revitalizing-announcement/

Something something slowpoke

New Death Battle's up...

Not quite as interested buuut...
Tracer's up, but who is she going to fight?
Jinx from LoL maybe? Could make for a good fight...
One of the ugliest fights DB has ever done. Zooming in on those old as **** sprites is definitely not good for the eyes.

Aetheri

Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic?
nope...

Remember hint is: Bubbles
One of the ugliest fights DB has ever done. Zooming in on those old as **** sprites is definitely not good for the eyes.
I was thinking the same actually...I don't know why they don't just run with 3D models from here on out...or at least higher quality sprites that don't look pixelated AF when close-up...

:4bowser:v:4ganondorf: DB was pretty disappointing since they only used sprites...I mean we're talking about two of the most iconic villains in gaming here...give us something that looks a little better in quality...

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
I was going to make a serious one but I was looking up stuff on Eyes of Heaven and then I wrote this:
"Angry 100-year old vampire in the body of a teenager's great-great-grandfather violently fists cherry student and opens a hole in him while making him wet in less than one second"

But you can't lose anyone on Casual???

Something something slowpoke
I mean losing a member during the mission.
Sure, in Casual, you don't lose unit. But it still give me that salty taste in my mouth when 1 unit die, especially if that unit was here to get EXP.
God, if I was playing on Classic however, I would rage alot more instead.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
Fun fact, this was Heihachi's Level 3 Super (which was the games equivalent of a Final Smash) in PlayStation All-Stars
Which reminds me. Heihachi being in Smash Bros would make him the first character to appear in both Smash Bros and Playstation All-Stars.

Pazzo.

「Livin' On A Prayer」
Which reminds me. Heihachi being in Smash Bros would make him the first character to appear in both Smash Bros and Playstation All-Stars.
I'd be interested in seeing a fan-made moveset for the guy.

I'm not familiar with any of his more unique moves/abilities.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I want to try something new with my hair

How does an "Undercut man bun" sound?

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
I'd be interested in seeing a fan-made moveset for the guy.

I'm not familiar with any of his more unique moves/abilities.
Looks like I should do another Dream Smashers article. This time on Heihachi.

After the positive reception to my Andy Dream Smashers article I think I should really consider doing one for the mascot of the Tekken franchise which also happens to be my favorite fighting game franchise sans Smash Bros.

Ivander

Smash Legend
Does that really count? I mean, they both do have the same body, but Robin and Grima are both separate entities, much like
Shulk and Zanza
It's definitely not a situation where the main character are fully aware from beginning to end that they are the main villain.

After the positive reception to my Andy Dream Smashers article I think I should really consider doing one for the mascot of the Tekken franchise which also happens to be my favorite fighting game franchise sans Smash Bros.
Better have some input commands. Considering Ryu has inputs, I expect Heihachi to have a couple inputs as well.
What does Awakening and Robin in general have to do with bubbles?
Gaius' nickname. He refers to Robin as "Bubbles", much like how he refers to Lon'qu as "Mr. Super Swordsman."

Last edited:

Pazzo.

「Livin' On A Prayer」
All toasters toast toast?
The more the merrier?
"Steel thy shovel"?

I ain't got nothing.

Go for it.

Maybe I'll edit it too.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Obviously Tracer's going against Agent May from Agents of SHIELD since they're both referred to as The Cavalry. :p

But on a more serious note, it's probably Scout.

Battle of the Accents: Cockney vs Boston.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
Better have some input commands. Considering Ryu has inputs, I expect Heihachi to have a couple inputs as well.
Not a competitive gamer but i'll try my best on that lol. Can do my research on that for sure.

D

Deleted member

Giaus nicknamed Robin bubbles...
That's a pretty obscure reference to make
I mean, who even does the Robin and Gaius supports?
Does that really count? I mean, they both do have the same body, but Robin and Grima are both separate entities, much like
Shulk and Zanza
It's definitely not a situation where the main character are fully aware from beginning to end that they are the main villain.

Gaius' nickname. He refers to Robin as "Bubbles", much like how he refers to Lon'qu as "Mr. Super Swordsman."
Original timeline Robin seems pretty aware though
And they do become Grima as they themselves say

Aetheri

Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
Shulk and Zanza

No one said they had to be aware they were the villain...and they are still technically the same person just from a different time...

Last edited:

Ivander

Smash Legend
Original timeline Robin seems pretty aware though
And they do become Grima as they themselves say
According to Grima. That is what Grima says. When Future Past seems to hint otherwise, even if it's not the same world. Also doesn't help that Grima is a liar.
Not a competitive gamer but i'll try my best on that lol. Can do my research on that for sure.
I'm mostly referring to the famed Wind God Fist that all the Mishimas use, which is a Down-to-forwardx2 input and also has a powered-up version called Electric Wind Godfist if done right. I was suggesting it cause on how Ryu has the different Hadokens.

Last edited:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
And here's my turn

A being that wishes to drown the entirety of morning into darkness and he's racist against chickens.
Billy Hatcher. Do I win? :p

Also, Kisihimoto will announce his new manga project this year. So someone else will milk Boruto for him while he work on an original sci-fi action work for the magazine.

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/bbs/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=3049041
I was going to do Billy Hatcher, but at the same time you both remember the game
*Gives Thumbs up

I'll try:

After learning of your origins, you and your best friend fight corruption and save the world, even knowing what the cost of your heroism will be...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom