• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 4 - Bring It In, Guys!

When, if ever, do you plan on buying the Switch?

• At launch

Votes: 40 36.0%
  • Late spring/summer

Votes: 25 22.5%
  • During the fall/holidays

Votes: 17 15.3%
  • Sometime after 2017

Votes: 7 6.3%
  • Not until [insert game here] is released

Votes: 20 18.0%
  • I'm not getting that bucket of turds!!

Votes: 2 1.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Oh pff no, I don't follow Super Smash Flash
Oh, well, nor do I. But eh, I've learned a lot of weird stuff from this thread. :p

Ridley just looks derpy by nature.
In smash in particular, usually. :p (Especially the melee/brawl one.) And this case, in my opinion, the color is a weird blueish purple(Though I always preffered the zero mission coloring anyway), the hands are small, and he lacks any teeth. But eh, the image makes it hard to make out anyway and it's probably not finished. And if I learned anything from this early images, they can really make things much more crappy than they seem.

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
Last edited:

Chrono.

In smash in particular, usually. :p (Especially the melee/brawl one.) And this case, in my opinion, the color is a weird blueish purple(Though I always preffered the zero mission coloring anyway), the hands are small, and he lacks any teeth. But eh, the image makes it hard to make out anyway and it's probably not finished. And if I learned anything from this early images, they can really make things much more crappy than they seem.
He definitely looks better when hand drawn or as a sprite.

In 3D though he always ends up looking weird. Like, he's thin and lanky with a giant head. He almost could pass off as a dragonic version of Waluigi.

The Other M design (or "Roidly") fares better in 3D imo.

I went to an aquarium.

the one exhibit that the aquarium was most proud of. . .Giratina.
M Night Shamallamadingdong level of twist

I wish my dreams were even HLAF as decent or even vivid as yours. . .I never ever remember them when I wake up. . .

Smashified is working on Ridley for anyone who cares.
https://mobile.twitter.com/RyanDCB/status/764209640376639488/photo/3
It's basically Super Metroid Ridley, but with Other M Ridley's tail for some reason.
WooHoo!

Took long enough. :p
:061:

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
I should make a thread for a betting game on what character will be revealed in SSF2. That could be fun!

It'll be at the McleodGaming forums if I do post it.
Speaking of McleodGaming forums i'm having a problem where i'm not getting a confirmation E-Mail to activate my account. Do you know what the problem is?

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
https://groups.google.com/forum/m/#!msg/alt.tv.simpsons/AChKwose8Vo/f-rk0ZifzfEJ

So here's proof that people have always complained on the internet.

This is a thread about how the Simpsons jumped the shark with Cape Feare when it first aired, now widely regarded as one of the best episodes on the show.

If you can't see the date, it's on the far right.

When have The Simpsons truly went downhill?

The world may never know. But Comic Book Guy may know it.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
When have The Simpsons truly went downhill?

The world may never know. But Comic Book Guy may know it.

Of course Comic Book Guy may know it because he's been nothing more of an avatar of the recent writers making passes at fan criticism within every opportunity these days. Not like he was a good character to begin with.

BluePikmin11

Akko is my dear daughter!
NNID
blue
I have made an SSF2 character betting game for those interested and want bragging rights: It's going to be fun!
You need to sign up first if you hadn't.
http://forums.mcleodgaming.com/viewtopic.php?f=96&t=43489

Speaking of McleodGaming forums i'm having a problem where i'm not getting a confirmation E-Mail to activate my account. Do you know what the problem is?
Not sure, I never had a problem with signing up ever.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
So.

I decided to boot up Pokemon X today to do some breeding.

Since IVs are going to be null next generation, I decided to breed for natures and moves instead.

While doing that, I might as well do some Matsuda breeding on the side.

Am I missing something? Will these Pokemon be worthless next generation or am I doing something good?

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
So.

I decided to boot up Pokemon X today to do some breeding.

Since IVs are going to be null next generation, I decided to breed for natures and moves instead.

While doing that, I might as well do some Matsuda breeding on the side.

Am I missing something? Will these Pokemon be worthless next generation or am I doing something good?
I suppose you could EV train them and give em nicknames, but other than that, nothing
Speaking of nicknames I realized I had a perfect one for a Bisharp which I spent DAYS getting Psycho Cut and Sucker Punch for. Ah well, I'd need to replace it anyway

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
I have made an SSF2 character betting game for those interested and want bragging rights: It's going to be fun!
You need to sign up first if you hadn't.
http://forums.mcleodgaming.com/viewtopic.php?f=96&t=43489

Not sure, I never had a problem with signing up ever.
Basically it says to contact a Board Administrator if I can't activate my account. I'm not exactly sure how that's supposed to work when I can't even communicate with anyone there given that i'm not officially registered lol.

If you can contact a Board Administrator and just tell them to activate my account (which is SMX as it's here on Smashboards) then that would be great.

Champ Gold

Smash Scrublord
3DS FC
1779-2820-4833
Switch FC
SW-1452-9841-1035
Tripping? Slower Gameplay?
Pretty much.

I'm watching the Smash Masters Tournament at Super Smash Con and freaking ESAM beat Wizzy in Brawl with :popo: vs :marth:.

Final stock on FD had Marth trip and got into the ICs infinite into kill.

image.jpeg

M8, **** that game on a competitive level. This is reason why PM exist. To fix this

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
Pretty much.

I'm watching the Smash Masters Tournament at Super Smash Con and freaking ESAM beat Wizzy in Brawl with :popo: vs :marth:.

Final stock on FD had Marth trip and got into the ICs infinite into kill.

View attachment 114686
M8, **** that game on a competitive level. This is reason why PM exist. To fix this
Was this Grand Finals?

Because if it was then I would break my Brawl disk lol.

BluePikmin11

Akko is my dear daughter!
NNID
blue
Basically it says to contact a Board Administrator if I can't activate my account. I'm not exactly sure how that's supposed to work when I can't even communicate with anyone there given that i'm not officially registered lol.

If you can contact a Board Administrator and just tell them to activate my account (which is SMX as it's here on Smashboards) then that would be great.
I'l be sure to contact the Board Administrator now.

PM sent to Geno!

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

About SSF2's character reveals, i don't know how to feel about Falco. Im sorry, i just prefer his Brawl/Smash 4 moveset, and while he has some of those traits he still mostly Melee Falco, and to be honest this is one of my leas favorite veteran additions in SSF2 (not like i care about Falco that much anyway)

If i had to just think about a possible addition in SSF2, i would say that tomorrow we will get another veteran (i don't know who though) and then a newcomer in Sunday (and i know they want to add an unexpected character, so im not expecting anyone in particular, only some veterans from the official games)

...................did i just speculated on Smash Flash 2? Damn, i suppose some habits die hard, don't they?

Last edited by a moderator:

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
When someone takes the time to remove the SFX....and it still sounds good

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
I'l be sure to contact the Board Administrator now.
Thanks buddy! Really appreciate that. Have them send me a message to my E-Mail or something.

Was thinking about my SSF2 requests and I can't believe I forgot about Ganondorf. Other than Andy I want him to be in the most granted Ganondorf is closer to his Smash Crusade counterpart in terms of moveset and that he uses his smexy Melee voice and design.

My revised list...

1. Andy
2. Ganondorf
3. Crash
4. K. Rool
5. Mewtwo/Snake/Roy

Last edited:

Yellowlord

ゆゆネーター
Well NintenZone; I think I need your help for something specific this one time.

I'm feeling down, kinda bored, and I cannot think of anything to do these next few days. I can't play the recently released No Man's Sky due to needing to get a new graphics card in order to update to OpenGL 4.5 (the creator decided to tell us now that we had to update to 4.5). Either way, it won't be here until Sunday at the earliest. I also have been going around trying to get views on a piece of news I've discovered that might lead to a Season 2 of a favorite anime of mine (my avatar is a character from that series, called Yuyushiki. It's an anime from a few years back that is getting an OVA, but I want to see what others think of a new season). The thing is, I haven't found many places to post about this in order to get some views on this and see what others might think about the news.

Do you guys think you could help me out here? I want to keep myself occupied and make myself feel better for at least these next few days and I am all out of ideas on what to do. :crying::urg::confused:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom