• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 4 - Bring It In, Guys!

When, if ever, do you plan on buying the Switch?

• At launch

Votes: 40 36.0%
  • Late spring/summer

Votes: 25 22.5%
  • During the fall/holidays

Votes: 17 15.3%
  • Sometime after 2017

Votes: 7 6.3%
  • Not until [insert game here] is released

Votes: 20 18.0%
  • I'm not getting that bucket of turds!!

Votes: 2 1.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
i think its less a philosopher pokemon and a pokemon based off of something he said
Aristotle was a wild man... His works cover about 15 different subjects including physics, linguistics, maths, logic and what not.

So it's probably a Philosopher Pokémon. And if we can have a Pokémon based on a Yoga guru (Mega Alakazam), a Philosopher Pokémon is hardly a stretch.

Burruni

Smash Hero
Man.
I just had a moment that embodies my biggest frustration with the Ace Attorney games.
"And after being attacked, the victim stuck back with the small statue!"
>Goes to court record
>Statue has no fingerprints
>Crime photo shows the victim without gloves
>Present the photo to prove this
>Penalty
>Present the statue
"Well what about this is a contradiction?"
>Present photo
"OH! I see!"

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
One moar Pokémon? Well, it adds fuel to the leak fire.

I don't even know what exactly a sea cucumber is (outside of SpengeBab).

*Googles it* Ah.

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
Oh hey, another Pokemon!

Finally, a sea cucumber Pokemon. It looks cute, and I wonder how exactly does this fist-shaped organ look like. I'm also curious to see what it's evolution will be (if it'll have one).

------

On a different note, know that we have our first details about the evil team, I thought we'd go back and examine Lillie for a second.

Her description states that she will play "an important role in the story." Many have speculated she could be the daughter of an evil team leader, or she could be connected with the legendaries in some way.

With Team Skull's reveal and the mention of the Alola royal family, does anyone think she could be connected to either of them?

Personally, I'm finding it a bit hard to imagine as being connected to either of them. Lillie doesn't look she's related to Team Skull's leader right from the get-go. Perhaps it's because the two where different clothing from each other, but maybe Lillie's tourist-like outfit could be a disguise. Her connection to the Alola royal family is also questionable since she doesn't look like an Alola native. Then again, she does look rather... special. Perhaps she could be the long lost descendant of the royal family and has discovered that her heritage while reading books, and maybe the Alola royal family vanished for unknown story reasons a long time ago? I can only ponder.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Tomorrow is the start of Super Smash Con. Can't wait to see what Super Smash Flash 2 & Super Smash Bros. Crusade have in store! :)

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
A sea cucumber using its guts to attack is pretty new. I hope it gets a signature move based on that ability. Like a poison type attack or something similar.

Last edited:
So which leak is "100% confirmed" now?

I have been paying almost 0 attention to any of the leaks except the starter leaks so I have no idea whether to be hyped or dissapointed or neither. :p
:061:

Last edited:

Bananija

Count of Trickery
Tried to change avatar and something went wrong... now it doesn't show up. :(
Why did so many people liked a post were you just state something bad that happen to you?

Why did I do it?

Probably to show support I guess?..

The leak that had Alolan Pokemon, like Poison/Fighting Nidos, btw, your thoughts on another Ground type losing it's typing? (Marrowak)
I'm not too happy about it because it means at least 4 alolan forms mean a loss of ground typing (Snowshrew, Marowak, and both Nido) and none gaining one.

Nidoking is my favorite pokemon in part because he is part ground so the loss of typing is a bit dissapointing but making him anyway relevant is worth it I suppose.

As for Marowak, the new design is awesome so I don't care too much. I'm also naming him David
:061:

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
Erureido Erureido @[Ersatz]

So, how about this month's Attack on Titan chapter?

Bertholt got chomped by Armin. Quite karmic if I do say so myself.

Kinda called that Erwin himself would stop Levi from saving him and prioritize Armin instead. Erwin had already prepared himself for his own sacrifice when leading the troops against the Beast Titan.

That and his ideology of sacrifice for a greater good. He clearly would prefer passing the torch to the younger generation rather than stay alive.

Still, Isayama has a way with making us readers suffer. He dragged this whole deal of uncertainty for more time than necessary.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Anyone else find it crazy that both Pokémon & Disney are releasing major projects revolving around Hawaii only 5 days apart?

D

Deleted member

A Blastoise showed up yesterday near a church in my town.
My friend was the first to see it and everyone around came running at us to see why she was screaming. In the end, she was the only one that didn't catch it
I ended up getting the entire Squirtle evolutionary line without spending a single candy lol
I just found something out about the olympics

****ing hell, that's ridiculous speed
Even after Part 3 has ended, Polnareff still manages to get more screentime smh :/

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
So the sea cucumber showed up? Interesting, so Chinese leaks confirmed.

I want that snowman now. I also wonder if the sea cucumber evolves and if so, into what?

Hope we get more info on it on Friday.

Burruni

Smash Hero
A Blastoise showed up yesterday near a church in my town.
My friend was the first to see it and everyone around came running at us to see why she was screaming. In the end, she was the only one that didn't catch it
I ended up getting the entire Squirtle evolutionary line without spending a single candy lol

Even after Part 3 has ended, Polnareff still manages to get more screentime smh :/
You realize Part 5 exists, right?

Chrono.

So the sea cucumber showed up? Interesting, so Chinese leaks confirmed.

I want that snowman now. I also wonder if the sea cucumber evolves and if so, into what?

Hope we get more info on it on Friday.
Speaking of that.

epicmartin7

Smash Master
NNID
epicmartin
Last edited:

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
Huh. Some signs are pointing to the NX being revealed on September 12th according to gameblog and some actions Sony is currently taking...

https://www.reddit.com/r/NintendoNX...blog_may_be_correct_about_the_september_12th/

If this is true, buckle your seat belts as this is about to turn into a wild ride.

Although always take this stuff with a grain of salt of course.
Naughty naughty Sony. Trying to steal Nintendo's thunder right before their event happens.

I just hope this doesn't lead to Nintendo delaying their event even more. It's time to reveal this console and Sony should be a non-issue here.

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804
There was a problem fetching the tweet

He doesn't run ads on his site at all so it's really pointless.
Probably someone that got pissed at his review score which just makes it pathetic.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
I think it would be funny if Reggie threw a jab at Sony right at the start of the NX reveal for continuously trying to take their thunder away from them by scheduling the reveal date of the NEO to coincide with the NX.

If there's one person who knows how to stick it to Sony it's Reggie. There's like a compilation on Youtube which is pre-dominantly Reggie taking jabs at Sony and I find it friggin hilarious personally.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
There was a problem fetching the tweet

He doesn't run ads on his site at all so it's really pointless.
Probably someone that got pissed at his review score which just makes it pathetic.
Sometimes I hate that we live in a world where having an opinion is considered a "crime"...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom