• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 4 - Bring It In, Guys!

When, if ever, do you plan on buying the Switch?

• At launch

Votes: 40 36.0%
  • Late spring/summer

Votes: 25 22.5%
  • During the fall/holidays

Votes: 17 15.3%
  • Sometime after 2017

Votes: 7 6.3%
  • Not until [insert game here] is released

Votes: 20 18.0%
  • I'm not getting that bucket of turds!!

Votes: 2 1.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Minecraft has started releasing snapshots again

BUT, they've stated that there will be NO NEW FEATURES IN THEM, only bugfixes

UNTIL Minecon, when they reveal all the new stuff they are going to add

Pazzo.

「Livin' On A Prayer」
Erureido Erureido @[Ersatz]

So, how about this month's Attack on Titan chapter?

Bertholt got chomped by Armin. Quite karmic if I do say so myself.

Kinda called that Erwin himself would stop Levi from saving him and prioritize Armin instead. Erwin had already prepared himself for his own sacrifice when leading the troops against the Beast Titan.

That and his ideology of sacrifice for a greater good. He clearly would prefer passing the torch to the younger generation rather than stay alive.

Still, Isayama has a way with making us readers suffer. He dragged this whole deal of uncertainty for more time than necessary.
Erureido Erureido too.

I'm a little conflicted on Erwin. There really was no winning this choice.

But what I'm really concerned about is now that Armin is the Collossal Titan, with Eren as his Armored Titan. With the roles reversed, they might turn the tables and end up becoming the aggressors.

"Become monsters" indeed.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Erureido Erureido too.

But what I'm really concerned about is now that Armin is the Collossal Titan, with Eren as his Armored Titan. With the roles reversed, they might turn the tables and end up becoming the aggressors.

So many people on tumblr are salty about armin being alive while I am having a party that my baby is alive

Pazzo.

「Livin' On A Prayer」
So many people on tumblr are salty about armin being alive while I am having a party that my baby is alive
That's only because the fans have made the whole series into some sort of GoT styled kill-em-all.

It's never been that anyway. Sure, everyone's in danger of dying, but major characters in AoT still have plot armor.

Pazzo.

「Livin' On A Prayer」
GUYS I FOUND @WhiteEaglePL AND A Distant Demon A Distant Demon 'S TRUE TWITTER ACCOUNT
There was a problem fetching the tweet

Thoughts on this rumour?
If this is true, then I'll be dancing.

And I'll make this my alarm:

Nah, I may just do that anyway. :p

(Note: Kid Icarus: Uprising has sold about 1.27 mil. Not quite sequel level, but that's not counting digital. Hopefully this rumor is true though, as the NX could be a battery powered toaster oven and I'd still buy it for a new Kid Icarus.)

@Dr. FalKoopa - I'll take double post for one infraction, please.

Last edited:

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Important guy explained Joker's ****inh ugly mug in DCEU. It's supposed to be deep, but there's one tiiiiiiiny problem

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804
Important guy explained Joker's ****inh ugly mug in DCEU. It's supposed to be deep, but there's one tiiiiiiiny problem
"DCEU is a mess! Other breaking news: Water, wet!"- Perry White.

Chandeelure

Bandana Brigade Captain

Is anyone here playing AM2R (the Metroid 2 fan-made remake)?

I was playing it in Hard and well... it's veeery hard, and now I just can't continue, I can't kill the Zeta Metroids.

Are you guys having problems with the difficulty?

Last edited:

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
I'm very surprised with the internet now. I accidentally clicked on an ad and it sent me to some site called redbubble, and that site's very reliable iirc. It gave me Kamen Rider shirt suggestions. Holy **** that's awesome and somewhat creepy
The only thing I know of when it comes to Redbubble was this one Sonic Flash OC shirt they had. It was do not steal at its finest.

I think it's still on there.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Not going to buy it. I just don't see Retro Studios working on Kid Icarus at all unless they were told to do so. Then again, it's not like Sakurai had plans on making Uprising 2 to begin with.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
I honestly don't want to expect from Retro Studios. There's no way they'll do more Metroid, I don't see anymore Dankey Kang, and they haven't done much else beyond those IPs.

Chandeelure

Bandana Brigade Captain
Well, if that's true, I hope that Dark Pit is decloned and Palutena's Specials are better in the next Smash.

A new game will probably add more ideas and moveset potential for the characters.

But yeah... why are people believing the things that Twitter account says?

Last edited:

Champ Gold

Smash Scrublord
3DS FC
1779-2820-4833
Switch FC
SW-1452-9841-1035
This is probably well worth it if you're lonely like me or curious as hell

image.jpeg

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
Erureido Erureido @[Ersatz]

So, how about this month's Attack on Titan chapter?

Bertholt got chomped by Armin. Quite karmic if I do say so myself.

Kinda called that Erwin himself would stop Levi from saving him and prioritize Armin instead. Erwin had already prepared himself for his own sacrifice when leading the troops against the Beast Titan.

That and his ideology of sacrifice for a greater good. He clearly would prefer passing the torch to the younger generation rather than stay alive.

Still, Isayama has a way with making us readers suffer. He dragged this whole deal of uncertainty for more time than necessary.
Yeah, Erwin has been receiving death flags left and right for quite some time. It was only a matter of time that he would eventually be killed.

I'm looking forward to seeing Hange as the new commander. Erwin choosing her to be his successor means he's well aware of how intelligent she is, and if the basement provides some answers to some of the questions that she has, I'd say she could be off to a good start. Her only issue is bringing more recruits now that most of the Survey Corps is dead. She doesn't have the heroic and appealing figure that Erwin had to entice newcomers, so I'm guessing she's going to have to use the whole "we reclaimed Wall Maria" appeal to bring in more people.

Erureido Erureido too.

"Give up your humanity and become monsters for the sake of the greater good" was something Armin said, and no doubt it's going to be that way in the upcoming arc where the Survey Corps will probably reach the Homeland and fight the Warriors. Now, it's Armin and Eren's turn to be the invaders!

I can imagine Eren "becoming a monster" in a figurative sense during the final arc once he's mastered the Coordinate, which I have a feeling will be fully unlocked when the secrets of the basement are revealed.

Yellowlord

ゆゆネーター
This is probably well worth it if you're lonely like me or curious as hell

My god, that Kirby Cafe looks awesome, especially with the selection of food items they have (which I sadly wouldn't mostly be able to eat, although the 3240 yen food item and 600 yen food item might be exceptions). I'd still like to visit it if they plan on staying open for at least a theoretical 2-3 years or more. :bee: (the menu is in the spoiler)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom