• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 4 - Bring It In, Guys!

When, if ever, do you plan on buying the Switch?

• At launch

Votes: 40 36.0%
  • Late spring/summer

Votes: 25 22.5%
  • During the fall/holidays

Votes: 17 15.3%
  • Sometime after 2017

Votes: 7 6.3%
  • Not until [insert game here] is released

Votes: 20 18.0%
  • I'm not getting that bucket of turds!!

Votes: 2 1.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Champ Gold

Smash Scrublord
3DS FC
1779-2820-4833
Switch FC
SW-1452-9841-1035
So apparently the Telltale Batman game is having major issues on Steam.

As if Arkham Knight wasn't bad enough.
And this is why you should focus on consoles when dealing with WB Games

Probably gonna get it on sale when the series completes so no spoilers please

Chrono.

I've heard he's the best part of the movie. Literally, maybe, the only good part of the movie. What you on about?
I don't care for Leto Joker.

Or Joker in general really.

I was just taking a jab at the movie, I doubt I'll watch it regardless.

"Alright i've got some time, time to get AL9H working"

"This process can take several hours . . ."

"Never mind then! . . .now what"

*Knock at the door*

*go outside*

*Bravely Second is in my mailbox*

"Well that is convenient"
:061:

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
But I thought Trump was the honest candidate? ;)

Pazzo.

「Livin' On A Prayer」
I wish people would provide their solution to the Trump problem while they bash/meme him.

Because as far as jokes on these sorts of things go, they're funny until you realize how serious it really is.

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
Between Trump and Clinton I'd hate to be an American voter. Not exactly peaches and cream voting in Britain either but...

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
I wish people would provide their solution to the Trump problem while they bash/meme him.

Because as far as jokes on these sorts of things go, they're funny until you realize how serious it really is.
Indeed.

Half the people hate him because its the cool thing to do.

Not because they actually know what he's saying.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Tonight's Steven Universe was really good! Liking how this week of episodes is starting so far, and curious as to where it will lead.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793

There isn't really a solution to this "problem". Trump is unpopular among us, overall, and outside the internet, he definitely is more popular than the rest of the options we had, or he wouldn't have been the Republican nominee.

Trump and Hillary are both unpopular among young voters, but young voters aren't the majority of voters (the median age of the US is around 37). The internet is an easy outlet for us though, which is why you see so much bashing and so many memes about it, because it's probably the only thing we can do right now, until the elections arrive.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Looked up a little on Suicide Squad and apparently Jared Leto sent used condoms to people for 'method acting'. Disgusting, Joker isn't a sexual deviant. Even if Harley Quinn's amazing, I won't watch it anymore. Sad thing about DCEU is that it's trying to one up Marvel, but knowing DC they'll reboot after 5 years

Solfiner

*Those Who Stand Against Our Path*
NNID
Solfiner
3DS FC
1676-3664-3928
As a European I can only bash the candidates and hope their BS doesn't spread too hard to where I live. It's sad but true.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804
There was a problem fetching the tweet
I pity DC fans. They deserve MCU-tier. Not 'BUT MAHVEL BRIIIIIBES' babies
The amount of times I've seen anything on the lines of "Disney/Marvel paid critics to give DC films a bad score!!" is pathetic.

D

Deleted member

Pazzo.

「Livin' On A Prayer」
The amount of times I've seen anything on the lines of "Disney/Marvel paid critics to give DC films a bad score!!" is pathetic.
Thinking that it's a conspiracy is basically a default response.

Read an excellent book on that recently, United States of Peranoia: A Conspiracy Theory by Jesse Walker. I'd recommend it to really anyone who likes/hates conspiracy theories.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I have discovered that if you leave a hefe a bit with a lemon slice in it, it tastes fantastic

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
LEGO Dimensions is way more expensive than I thought.

I was expecting the Level Packs to be €15-€20, and the Fun Packs to be €10.

But no, Level Packs are €40, Fun Packs are €20.

I mean I'll still get the game and the Sonic Level Pack when it comes out, but...I was hoping to get a few more, like the Portal one. I don't think it's worth it though at that price. That's honestly worse than what Disney Infinity was like.

There seems to be some good deals on eBay and stuff though, where you can get Level Packs at half price.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885

I mean I'll still get the game and the Sonic Level Pack when it comes out, but...I was hoping to get a few more, like the Portal one. I don't think it's worth it though at that price. That's honestly worse than what Disney Infinity was like.

There seems to be some good deals on eBay and stuff though, where you can get Level Packs at half price.
Lego's themselves are super expensive so it's no surprise

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Aww.

I really was hoping Suicide Squad would be good. Going by what reviews are saying, without giving spoilers, it has "admittedly interesting characters" but was bogged down with a predictable and weak story. Even then, many members of the ensemble cast got little development. Basically if you're on the squad but aren't Harley, Deadshot, or MAYBE Diablo, you didn't get much. That and Amanda Waller was apparently done really well, so that's a plus.

Still though, it's a real shame. /r/dc_cinematic is having a meltdown again too.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Aww.

I really was hoping Suicide Squad would be good. Going by what reviews are saying, without giving spoilers, it has "admittedly interesting characters" but was bogged down with a predictable and weak story. Even then, many members of the ensemble cast got little development. Basically if you're on the squad but aren't Harley, Deadshot, or MAYBE Diablo, you didn't get much. That and Amanda Waller was apparently done really well, so that's a plus.

Still though, it's a real shame. /r/dc_cinematic is having a meltdown again too.
I dunno, I kind of want to see it just for Harley alone

SegaNintendoUbisoft

The Amateur Artist
NNID
S.N.U0203
3DS FC
4725-8740-7336

I'm still debating whether or not to get that game.

On one hand, some of fun stuff looks super fun (Sonic, Simpsons, Portal), but I'm only interested in a small amount of the IPs. And considering some things are locked for certain characters, I feel like I won't get my moneys worth.
Aww.

I'm still interested in seeing it, I think it can be a pretty decent popcorn movie.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I wonder if Minecraft is going to make it into Lego Dimensions

I mean, it seems to be big in Lego right now from what I've seen

NonSpecificGuy

V Has Come To
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
https://www.change.org/p/rottentomatoes-com-shutdown-rotten-tomatoes"RAWTEN TOEMATETOES NEEDS TO BE SHUT DOWN FOR PANNING ****TY MOVIES!"-Angry idiots who don't realize RT is owned by WB
If I'm not mistaken, Rotten Tomatoes only averages the reviews together, right? So, what good would it do to shut down RT?
****. **** **** ****. **** Damn it. Why?

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I just realized that next year will mark the 30th anniversary of Metal Gear...

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay...

I don't even want Konami to do anything for the anniversary. Which is good... Cause they probably won't...
This year marks the 30th anniversary of Castlevania, and i hope they don't do anything with its anniversary either, Konami already screwed over Castlevania before they became insane.

Last edited by a moderator:

Yellowlord

ゆゆネーター
But nobody came.

Golly what a shame. Nobody came to see Sword Art Online die. :troll:
That feeling when you have Sword Art Online merchandise, but haven't actually considered watching the anime itself recently due to lack of interest or other reasons. To be honest though, I might as least give it a watch in some form so I don't make people think I bought that merchandise for nothing. >_<

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom