• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 4 - Bring It In, Guys!

When, if ever, do you plan on buying the Switch?

• At launch

Votes: 40 36.0%
  • Late spring/summer

Votes: 25 22.5%
  • During the fall/holidays

Votes: 17 15.3%
  • Sometime after 2017

Votes: 7 6.3%
  • Not until [insert game here] is released

Votes: 20 18.0%
  • I'm not getting that bucket of turds!!

Votes: 2 1.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

That kept happening with Siegbert in the last 2 chapters, and then he kept spamming Luna, which is good, but he only had like 9 HP and my Heal staff was rip
That was Laslow in my first playthrough, never had Sol on anyone since and never was disappointed either
"Shall we dance?" No, we won't you little ******, just get a goddamn crit already
Luna is the best thing to have on a mounted unit because they'll just awkwardly jump back before they find the right spot
And I'm pretty sure I wasted all my Luna triggers on earlygame because Jakob just wouldn't stop triggering it but now he rarely ever does
Also, GK/Paladin!Jakob is best Jagen, **** Seth, he has nothing compared to the glorious midgame Aegis, the one who saves you from low % crits, that Jakob has

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
That was Laslow in my first playthrough, never had Sol on anyone since and never was disappointed either
"Shall we dance?" No, we won't you little ******, just get a goddamn crit already
Luna is the best thing to have on a mounted unit because they'll just awkwardly jump back before they find the right spot
And I'm pretty sure I wasted all my Luna triggers on earlygame because Jakob just wouldn't stop triggering it but now he rarely ever does
Also, GK/Paladin!Jakob is best Jagen, **** Seth, he has nothing compared to the glorious midgame Aegis, the one who saves you from low % crits, that Jakob has
Jakob was kind of bad for me. Then again, I kept him as a Butler through the whole game

Red & Green

Just call me Red.
NNID
123Gallon
3DS FC
1332-8993-7355
Switch FC
1960-8956-3517
I hope there'd not been any major drama here lately.
Oh well just yesterday somebody got kicked out of their house.
But still.
(Hello by the way, face I haven't seen, before.)
edit: Hope I didn't say anything out of left field, there.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Jakob was kind of bad for me. Then again, I kept him as a Butler through the whole game
The problem with Jakob is that his stats are physical based, he sucks at healing because he has a 25% Mag growth iirc, he can't take magic attacks and his Def and Str growths are wasted on a class like Butler which doesn't help them
You want to reclass him ASAP to GK or Paladin
He'll effectivelly become your Jagen, the "Seth" kind(because your more traditional one fell down a pit), but still receive the same experience as others, the power he gets just from reclassing almost makes me think Butlers/Maids were made into a purposely weak class for the two servants tbh

MasterofMonster

Smash Master
Welcome back. :)

Thread is hale and hearty. Yeah, we still bring up all sorts of topics from time to time, but it's still good business.

:231:
Thank you kindly. ^^ Glad the community is still as varied and busy as always, haha.
... did you change your name? I feel like you changed your name. XD

Oh well just yesterday somebody got kicked out of their house.
But still.
(Hello by the way, face I haven't seen, before.)
edit: Hope I didn't say anything out of left field, there.
Hello there. ^^ Don't worry, don't think you did.

And, someone got kicked out of their house? That is bad. ._.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
The problem with Jakob is that his stats are physical based, he sucks at healing because he has a 25% Mag growth iirc, he can't take magic attacks and his Def and Str growths are wasted on a class like Butler which doesn't help them
You want to reclass him ASAP to GK or Paladin
He'll effectivelly become your Jagen, the "Seth" kind(because your more traditional one fell down a pit), but still receive the same experience as others, the power he gets just from reclassing almost makes me think Butlers/Maids were made into a purposely weak class for the two servants tbh
He becomes my Jaigen? In that case I'll activate Classic mode, just for him, and turn it into casual after he, and only he, dies

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Finally got a map where I can effectively level up Rinkah and I got Death Blow this morning.

It's a hoot and a holla'.

Can't wait to make that Crit Rate go even higher when she's reclassed and when I forge some better weapons.

Also:

BRO

BRO

WHAT THE HELL

DON'T YOU BE MOVIN' IN ON MAI WAIFU AND GETTING ALL BLUSHY BLUSHY WITH HER

USING YOUR SOCIETIES AS A METAPHOR

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Finally got a map where I can effectively level up Rinkah and I got Death Blow this morning.

Can't wait to make that Crit Rate go even higher when she's reclassed and when I forge some better weapons.

Also:

BRO

BRO

WHAT THE HELL

*blushy blushy* I can't even

Also, because of the 'lolgrowths' about Rinkah I've seen, I have something for ya SB. Who needs Growths when you have odds like these?

D

Deleted member

He becomes my Jaigen? In that case I'll activate Classic mode, just for him, and turn it into casual after he, and only he, dies
Why would you kill Jakob? That's just mean! D:

Also:

BRO

BRO

WHAT THE HELL

Pfft, amateur, Charlotte can reach 100% without Death Blow
Though she's blind but that's besides the point

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Why would you kill Jakob? That's just mean! D:

Pfft, amateur, Charlotte can reach 100% without Death Blow
Though she's blind but that's besides the point
You told me to treat him like Jaigen, AKA worthless character you axe off ASAP in Shadow Dragon, Had you said Frederick, then you'd have what I did, great early game, then used exclusively for supports

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
*blushy blushy* I can't even

Also, because of the 'lolgrowths' about Rinkah I've seen, I have something for ya SB. Who needs Growths when you have odds like these?
Yeah I've seen that build floating around, I'm hoping to get her Crit Rate to at least 90% myself.

Rinkah is one of those units that's amazing when you know what you're doing. Early game leaves a bad first impression, that's all.

D

Deleted member

You told me to treat him like Jaigen, AKA worthless character you axe off ASAP in Shadow Dragon, Had you said Frederick, then you'd have what I did, great early game, then used exclusively for supports
I said the "Seth kind"
You know, the one with good bases and growths that make the other cavaliers pointless(besides Xander in this case)
Jakob also has the best overall crit quotes, while most characters have some great lines, only his and Forrest's quotes are all great
"Time to take out the trash!">"Pick a god and pray!"

RodNutTakin

Smash Ace
so apparently after releasing Volume 3, SiIvagunner is doing what so far seems a repeat of what it did March 30th: Upload music from Undertale's ending, then going inactive.

It's really hard to tell what the channel's next move, (if any) will be but I am very skeptical about the channel calling it quits, but they may make the inactivity longer than last time to throw us off.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
I said the "Seth kind"
You know, the one with good bases and growths that make the other cavaliers pointless(besides Xander in this case)
Jakob also has the best overall crit quotes, while most characters have some great lines, only his and Forrest's quotes are all great
"Time to take out the trash!">"Pick a god and pray!"
The Seth is the most overpowered unit in the game that you get at the beginning

Fates had EXCELLENT crit quotes. "Right to refuse service!"
Mozu is useful something.

Making you feel very good about yourself. :kirby:

That's what we have Elise for

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
If we're gonna talk Crit quotes, :4marth: has some of my favourites, what with him always putting emphasis on the one key word.

"I must END you!"
"I am TRULY sorry!"
"For-GIVE me!"
"My prayers are with you!"

Also I love Kaze's "The pain will pass!" line.

And of course I love Rinkah's.

Also Corrin: Yuri Lowenthal Edition sounds so gloriously cheesy when he says "FOR HOSHIDO!"

And Ryoma's too.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Just saw this on Facebook.

What the hell Kana?

The fact Male Kana has the same voice actress as Rosalina makes it even weirder for me.

D

Deleted member

Rinkah is one of those units that's amazing when you know what you're doing. Early game leaves a bad first impression, that's all.
Objectively speaking, Rinkah IS bad
20 personal HP growth is just as bad as Yukimura's and he has the second worst growths in the game
Her Def growth is good for Hoshido where everyone dies in 1-2 hits but she gets completely outclassed by Nohrian units like Scarlet, Silas and GK!Jakob who do tanking way better
Her other growths are nothing special either, she has less Str than ****ING SAKURA, your godsamn healer
You can make her useful, yeah, but that requires extreme favoritism, especially since she starts with E in the only weapon she can use
I'll give her one thing though, at least she doesn't join two chapters before a character of the same class that has better stats on everything but Spd and a personal weapon
*cough*Setsuna*cough*
The Seth is the most overpowered unit in the game that you get at the beginning

Fates had EXCELLENT crit quotes. "Right to refuse service!"

That's what we have Elise for
Yeah, I don't mean "the game becomes easier by just using him" kind but "saves your ass at the earlygame and still kicks ass at the endgame" kind
Charlotte and Forrest have some of my favs "I'm gonna tear you in half" and "I'm stunning, you're dead!" are so good
Oh yeah, forgot about her
"You're NOBODY!" is my favorite
And Forrest's "Can't run, can't hide!" is fitting considering the shared quote between Leo and his retainers "You can't hide from me!"

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Objectively speaking, Rinkah IS bad
20 personal HP growth is just as bad as Yukimura's and he has the second worst growths in the game
Her Def growth is good for Hoshido where everyone dies in 1-2 hits but she gets completely outclassed by Nohrian units like Scarlet, Silas and GK!Jakob who do tanking way better
Her other growths are nothing special either, she has less Str than ****ING SAKURA, your godsamn healer
You can make her useful, yeah, but that requires extreme favoritism, especially since she starts with E in the only weapon she can use
I'll give her one thing though, at least she doesn't join two chapters before a character of the same class that has better stats on everything but Spd and a personal weapon
*cough*Setsuna*cough*

Yeah, I don't mean "the game becomes easier by just using him" kind but "saves your *** at the earlygame and still kicks *** at the endgame" kind

Oh yeah, forgot about her
"You're NOBODY!" is my favorite
And Forrest's "Can't run, can't hide!" is fitting considering the shared quote between Leo and his retainers "You can't hide from me!"
But you're completely ignoring all of her skills that she has easy access to (i.e. she doesn't need to reach a certain support level with certain characters to get them, meaning you don't need to grind much for good skills), most notably Copycat (which is the ultimate tank skill, like she could have OK-ish Defense and Speed and still make a good tank with this skill. Good thing she has good stats in both), her Personal (which basically averts her low Str because if Rinkah isn't on the front lines and taking hits then you're using her wrong), then things like Death Blow, Lethality, etc.

And honestly her HP and Str are perfectly fine. At worst, you just give her one of the permanent boost items for those stats and she's fixed. Plus tonics exist, and they're dirt cheap and in infinite supply in Birthright. And since I'm making her a Dread Fighter (which is the perfect class for her because it uses clubs, shurikens, and katanas, all weapons she should have built up experience in by the time you make her a Dread Fighter), she'll be even better than what most people can get with her.

I also don't really care about how she compares to Conquest units, at least not in the context of just going through Birthright's story. That's like comparing Melee Fox and Brawl Fox, it's completely irrelevant since you can't get the Conquest units in Birthright (fair enough if she's turns out **** in Revelations or multiplayer but I've heard she's still fine there too). And while Rinkah STARTS as a tank, she doesn't have to stay that way. To say I relegate Rinkah to just a tank would be an understatement of how I use her at this point, she's fairly all-purpose at this point for me, like Ryoma. When I get to Conquest, I'm sure she'll have someone else to fill the roles she fills, and they may feel all-round better in terms of base stats, but the designers of the game probably did that because Conquest has limited grinding and therefore the characters need better stats from the get go, compared to Birthright which is more customisable and flexible in terms of how you can build units, so base stats are much less relevant.

And no, it didn't require extra favouritism to get her to where she is now. I neglected her early on, relegating her to my avatar's Pair Up support since she offers great Support Boosts (which was how I ended up S Supporting her), and then I sent her out on her own afterwards to build up experience despite how she was underleveled, which went fine because she can take hits. I also never used the Scout feature (that changes starting today though because I finally have a good grinding map, and even then, I don't have much grinding I want to do), I only did the Challenge maps that came up naturally and most of the EXP from those maps is for other characters because Rinkah just wasn't getting EXP from them. I let Rinkah take bosses because she was strong enough to take most on her own which was how she got her EXP (while other characters would get just as much from normal enemies and thus I had balanced EXP distribution - especially the amiibo characters since they are way stronger than their levels let on). I also used her as a Pair Up support for a lot of units since again, she wasn't getting levels from most regular enemies. This is why I only took her out of the Ninja classes around Chapter 20. And as far as permanent boost items go, I think I've given her one of each except magic but it makes sense to do that since she's one of my best units anyway, I'm doing the same with others too if I run across more.

It's like I keep saying, people who don't use Rinkah and especially those without Birthright will assume Rinkah is terrible because of first impressions. But people who actually stick with her will see the potential she has early on and will want to stick with her. And it really didn't require going out of my way that much (keep in mind this is my first Fire Emblem game so I'm mostly just winging it. I only learned about Rinkah's great skill set and what not because I wanted to look up some things, as I was a bit confused on how stuff like re-classing works at first, and I needed to find out if you could get Dread Scrolls normally or if it was a Path Bonus exclusive). The fact that I have Dread Scrolls means I'm even better off than most people who want to use this character.

A character that can achieve a 100% Crit and Hit Rate, has easy access to Copycat (which is one of the most broken skills in this game), offers some of the best Support bonuses, and can take hits and dodge hits with ease even on the hardest difficulty in a game where barely anyone else can, and can do all of that with little to no grinding and even if only using specific EXP gain opportunities like I did, is not a character I can consider "objectively bad" in any way. She STARTS with bad HP and subpar Strength, but those are perfectly fixable and don't stay with her, and even if you did nothing to fix them, her Defense and the kind of Hit and Crit Rate she can obtain (as well as Lethality), completely offset that anyway.

If a Fire Emblem newbie like myself can see the potential in this character and can reach it in-game, then there isn't any excuse for veteran players. It's not that she is the only character you can make amazing in Birthright (I mean Ryoma is given to you in an amazing state), but I definitely think she has more potential than most of my units and is overall more interesting and flexible.

Being one of the most endearing characters to me is a bonus. Because I came to that conclusion after I saw her gamplay potential.

Last edited:
So last night my phone's charger was acting up.

I woke up and now my charger is burnt, there are pieces missing, and it is fused to my phone and therefore unable to remove. . .so that's swell!

D

Deleted member

But you're completely ignoring all of her skills that she has easy access to (i.e. she doesn't need to reach a certain support level with certain characters to get them, meaning you don't need to grind much for good skills), most notably Copycat (which is the ultimate tank skill, like she could have OK-ish Defense and Speed and still make a good tank with this skill. Good thing she has good stats in both), her Personal (which basically averts her low Str because if Rinkah isn't on the front lines and taking hits then you're using her wrong), then things like Death Blow, Lethality, etc.
Copycat is in no way a tanking skill(the name is Replicate actually), it gives you more offensive power but since the copy shares current HP with the original it means you can be attacked way more than normally
And anyone with access to Ninja or Apotechary can get it, it's nothing special(Kaze, Saizo, Kagero, Midori, Asuhi, Shura and anyone with those classes as their secondaries)
Counter is the one tanking skill she gets at her base classes
And honestly her HP and Str are perfectly fine.
No, they're not, 20% HP and 25% Str personal growths are terrible
At worst, you just give her one of the permanent boost items for those stats and she's fixed.
There are characters that would take better advantage of those items such as Sakura and Azura for the Angelic Robes and any other physical offensive unit
I also don't really care about how she compares to Conquest units, at least not in the context of just going through Birthright's story.
The three examples I mentioned are all avaible in Birthright
Silas and Jakob are shared between versions and Scarlet is BR exclusive
They're also all more mobile, strong and durable, they completely outclass her on everything but maybe Res(which isn't as useful when you don't have many magic enemies)
but the designers of the game probably did that because Conquest has limited grinding and therefore the characters need better stats from the get go, compared to Birthright which is more customisable and flexible in terms of how you can build units, so base stats are much less relevant.
That's not an excuse, especially if you see how badly unbalaced Revelation is, just because there is grinding doesn't mean they can have bad bases
Rinkah has bad growths on top of her bad bases
And the grinding just speeds things up or allow the abuse of Eternal Seals, Conquest's characters can reach 20/20 easily with no grinding
And no, it didn't require extra favouritism to get her to where she is now
Feeding her stat boosters, giving her a special class seal, using various Heart Seals on her and leveling her to the point she almost doesn't get any experience IS favoritism
Any other BR unit would turn out way better than her with all this treatment
It's not like you should do that because certain characters take advantage of those items better(Azama and Kaze are the prime candidates for the Dread Scrolls in Birthright, as I said before, Azura and Sakura make good use of Angelic Robes and Jakob 1, Corrin, Kaze, Saizo and Hinoka all make vetter use of the Heart Seals)
It's like I keep saying, people who don't use Rinkah and especially those without Birthright will assume Rinkah is terrible because of first impressions
First impressions in FE are a character's bases, if they don't have good bases, they need growths to make up for it(like the Est archetypes), Rinkah doesn't have neither and numbers don't lie
But people who actually stick with her will see the potential she has early on and will want to stick with her. And it really didn't require going out of my way that much (keep in mind this is my first Fire Emblem game so I'm mostly just winging it. I only learned about Rinkah's great skill set and what not because I wanted to look up some things, as I was a bit confused on how stuff like re-classing works at first, and I needed to find out if you could get Dread Scrolls normally or if it was a Path Bonus exclusive). The fact that I have Dread Scrolls means I'm even better off than most people who want to use this character.
Being your first experience with FE isn't a good argument since your first experience is with the easiest game in the franchise
I could throw units in the middle of a bunch of enemies in Awakening Normal like it was nothing but that doesn't mean they're good
A character that can achieve a 100% Crit and Hit Rate,
Beruka and Arthurs says hi
has easy access to Copycat (which is one of the most broken skills in this game),
It's broken in multiplayer because of the 5 unit limit, it's a double-edged blade in the main campaign
offers some of the best Support bonuses,
That's what we call a pair-up bot
and can take hits and dodge hits with ease even on the hardest difficulty in a game where barely anyone else can,
You're playing a game where you get 3 Samurais and 3 Ninjas, don't come with this "no one else can dodge" bull****
Also, she takes hits just as good as Hinata does

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
I think the thing I dislike most about Fire Emblem is the randomness of stat increases. It is always a bummer to level up and be given little reward, especially when babying a unit or trying to make use of a character you like who joins late game.

When playing FE9/10 I would always stand next to my console and reset my game when using Bonus Exp until the given unit would receive increases in the stats I was looking for. :laugh: Granted it's too much math IMO, but I'm kind of surprised that Fixed Growth mode never became a series staple after only appearing in FE9.

Last edited:

Champ Gold

Smash Scrublord
3DS FC
1779-2820-4833
Switch FC
SW-1452-9841-1035
I think the thing I dislike most about Fire Emblem is the randomness of stat increases. It always a bummer to level up and be given little reward, especially when babying a unit or trying to make use of a character you like who joins late game.

When playing FE9/10 I would always stand next to my console and reset my game when using Bonus Exp until the given unit would receive increases in the stats I was looking for. :laugh: Granted it's too much math IMO, but I'm kind of surprised that Fixed Growth mode never became a series staple after only appearing in FE9.
The worst of that was FE7. Oh God, Eliwood was screwed over so hard with stats and Lyndis as well.

****ing RNGoddess

MasterofMonster

Smash Master
Yeah, I went a little crazy. :laugh: I'll change back to FalKoopa in a week.

Well, this is quite the surprise. You mean you wearen's crazy before? Fal, I am disappointed. :c
At least Phampy is as cute as ever!

---

Also, just out of curiosity for you guys here... are there any Five Nights at Freddy's fans here? I have become a huge fan of the franchise and it's lore, but everywhere nowdays I just see hate for the franchise.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Also, just out of curiosity for you guys here... are there any Five Nights at Freddy's fans here? I have become a huge fan of the franchise and it's lore, but everywhere nowdays I just see hate for the franchise.
Going by the Internet's standards I would probably be considered a "hater". So not really.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
Well, this is quite the surprise. You mean you wearen's crazy before? Fal, I am disappointed. :c
At least Phampy is as cute as ever!

---

Haha, I preferred to keep the craziness a hidden trait, not showing it up front. :p

I've played FNAF 1 and 2, but I'm rather indifferent to the lore.

MasterofMonster

Smash Master
Going by the Internet's standards I would probably be considered a "hater". So not really.
Aww. You're just saying that because Foxy has a nicer hook than you. c:

Haha, I preferred to keep the craziness a hidden trait, not showing it up front. :p

I've played FNAF 1 and 2, but I'm rather indifferent to the lore.

Hidden? Look at it this way. ^^ Would a sane person include an elephant in every post he makes? :p

Also, glad you have played some of them, at least. ^^ I'm gonna guess the reason you have not gotten into the other ones is because of FNAF 2's Music Box. Lots of people seems to have quitted it after that, hah.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
---

"Raise hand"
I am a fan too!

No really, I really like FNAF. Heck, I'm even writing a original story with original character in it. (Tough, I don't like using the term "original", I don't know why.:4megaman:)

MasterofMonster

Smash Master
"Raise hand"
I am a fan too!

No really, I really like FNAF. Heck, I'm even writing a original story with original character in it. (Tough, I don't like using the term "original", I don't know why.:4megaman:)
Oh, really? Awesome, I knew there'd have to be at least one big fan here, haha. ^^ And if you are writing a related story, I guess you are. c:

PS: your favorite character better be original Bonnie. :p

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
So last night my phone's charger was acting up.

I woke up and now my charger is burnt, there are pieces missing, and it is fused to my phone and therefore unable to remove. . .so that's swell!
...Was is a 3rd party charger? I think you can ask for compensation if it was the one supplied along with the phone.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Oh, really? Awesome, I knew there'd have to be at least one big fan here, haha. ^^ And if you are writing a related story, I guess you are. c:

PS: your favorite character better be original Bonnie. :p
If we are talking about FNAF 1, then yeah, Bonnie is my favourite.
Tough, I like alot too Withered Bonnie, Springtrap and Nightmare Bonnie.
Because if something that Pandora Hearts teach to me, is that rabbit are cooooooool!

By the way, ask me if you are interest in my story. I could write a "Resume" and post it here if you want.

Last edited:

MasterofMonster

Smash Master
If we are talking about FNAF 1, then yeah, Bonnie is my favourite.
Tough, I like alot too Withered Bonnie, Springtrap and Nightmare Bonnie.
Because if something that Pandora Hearts teach to me, is that rabbit are cooooooool!

By the way, ask me if you are interest in my story. I could write a "Resume" and post it here if you want.
Yup, FNAF 1 Bonnie. ^^ It's true what the creator says, Bonnie is the creepiest one. Ah, and that is true, haha. All them rabbits are usually the best characters. XD Toy Bonnie aside.

I will keep in mind to ask. c: Though I very rarely care much for fan stories and such (no offence at all, really sorry if I sound rude). But If I have time sometime, I may ask to see, haha. :)

Withered Bonnie is my fav
Withered Bonnie is the faceless one, right? I just call it Old Bonnie. ^^ I love how creepy he looks without his face.

Speaking of Bonnie, I can't wait to see what Toy Freddy's Puppet Bonnie is about.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Yup, FNAF 1 Bonnie. ^^ It's true what the creator says, Bonnie is the creepiest one. Ah, and that is true, haha. All them rabbits are usually the best characters. XD Toy Bonnie aside.

I will keep in mind to ask. c: Though I very rarely care much for fan stories and such (no offence at all, really sorry if I sound rude). But If I have time sometime, I may ask to see, haha. :)

Withered Bonnie is the faceless one, right? I just call it Old Bonnie. ^^ I love how creepy he looks without his face.

Speaking of Bonnie, I can't wait to see what Toy Freddy's Puppet Bonnie is about.
Don't worry, I understand if you don't want.
Tough, like I said, it isn't like the character of FNAF in something different. No, it's like new character in a new story that is like a "parody" of FNAF. So really, say to me you are interest one day. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom