• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 4 - Bring It In, Guys!

When, if ever, do you plan on buying the Switch?

• At launch

Votes: 40 36.0%
  • Late spring/summer

Votes: 25 22.5%
  • During the fall/holidays

Votes: 17 15.3%
  • Sometime after 2017

Votes: 7 6.3%
  • Not until [insert game here] is released

Votes: 20 18.0%
  • I'm not getting that bucket of turds!!

Votes: 2 1.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Champ Gold

Smash Scrublord
3DS FC
1779-2820-4833
Switch FC
SW-1452-9841-1035

BlueX

Smash Hero
NNID
ukgh01
3DS FC
3325-4567-0562
I am personally excited for Final Fantasy XV. The game looks good IMO. I might get it on PS4 once it comes out in Europe.

SegaNintendoUbisoft

The Amateur Artist
NNID
S.N.U0203
3DS FC
4725-8740-7336

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
It's incidents like this #DePaul that I'm voting for Trump

I think Hillary, who is agreement with these people, would only make it worse

This is the age where people are demanding the end of free speech. The age where people shut down any idea that differs from their own

Last edited:

Depressed Gengar

Hana Is Best Girl
>Checks poll.
>Sees that Mighty No. 9 has only one person interested in it.
>Sees that Color Splash of all things has more people interested.
... Wow. I remember back when people were hyped for No. 9. And now it's more of a laughing stalk than anything.
Still in a better position than TMS though

It's a shame Sonic Runners was plagued with so many issues, the core gameplay was very solid.
What problems did Runners have, exactly?

:094:

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
It's incidents like this #DePaul that I'm voting for Trump

I think Hillary, who is agreement with these people, would only make it worse

This is the age where people are demanding the end of free speech. The age where people shut down any idea that differs from their own
Sometimes I feel like my faith in humanity is dying whenever the countries are fighting against each other, when they should really be putting their differences aside to protect the environment.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
>Checks poll.
>Sees that Mighty No. 9 has only one person interested in it.
>Sees that Color Splash of all things has more people interested.
... Wow. I remember back when people were hyped for No. 9. And now it's more of a laughing stalk than anything.
Still in a better position than TMS though

:094:
-Processing was very RAM based which could cause performance issues even on the most powerful phones, not to mention devouring battery life. I have a HTC One which is one of the top Android phones on the market and I had performance issues at times, sometimes making the game unplayable.

-Ads effected performance

-The Roulette for unlocking things like characters essentially encouraged real life gambling because you had to spend real money to get Red Star Rings if you didn't want to spend ages grinding for a single spin. Roulette Rewards were limited time too so if you wanted one you couldn't take your time and grind, you either had to play for hours on end to grind, or you had to pay up.

-Stuff like "Invite 10 Facebook friends to unlock Amy".

-Players would get permanently banned for exploiting glitches. Which is unfair as you could discover them by accident and even if you did them on purpose, it's the developer's fault for not realising they were there. I can understand banning leader board hackers but people exploiting a glitches are still actually playing the game and glitches don't COMPLETELY cheese the game, you still have to play and do certain things.

-The game was actually pretty much fine when it soft launched in Canada and Japan. Most of the issues came as more and more updates did.

Personally, I don't see why they can't just make it offline only, rather than shutting it down entirely. This is the problem with always online games.

SegaNintendoUbisoft

The Amateur Artist
NNID
S.N.U0203
3DS FC
4725-8740-7336
Always needed to be online, the roulette wheel encouraged players to pay money just to get another chance to get a new character/buddy without grinding for hours, banning players, and adding unavoidable obstacles to stop a player's run (they eventually fixed this due to backlash).

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
Sometimes I feel like my faith in humanity is dying whenever the countries are fighting against each other, when they should really be putting their differences aside to protect the environment.
While the protecting the environment is important, I tink there are a lot more human rights issues around the world (all of which are political minefields so I'm not mentioning them by name) which we need to sort out first.

Last edited:

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I kind of feel the political turmoil and unrest in America is going to lead to more violence.

It's already lead to violence, I think it's just going to get worse

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
While the protecting the environment is important, I tink there are a lot more human rights issues around the world (all of which are political minefields so I'm not mentioning them by name) which we need to sort out first.
By the time that's resolved, however, we could be at a point of no return. After all, we can't allow endangered animals to become extinct, all because we're too busy fighting against each other.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
By the time that's resolved, however, we could be at a point of no return. After all, we can't allow endangered animals to become extinct, all because we're too busy fighting against each other.
How can you effectively help others if you can't even help yourself

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
How can you effectively help others if you can't even help yourself
Yeah that's the trouble. You want to protect the wildlife, and yet you've got countries who want to murder you for no good reason.

I know that North America has to be strong, but striking fear towards others is "not" freedom.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
I finally want to see the legit image of Disney and Nintendo just coming together having a picture of Mickey Mouse and Mario shaking hands like this:

But with a giant, orgasismic explosion of nebula and galaxies coming together for the first time ever.

That and imagine a legit Nintendo/Disney crossover making something more interesting and cooler than Kingdom Hearts

Metroid and Star Fox existing in the Star Wars universe and Opossum Opossum having an actual reason to play F-Zero since Captain Falcon is in the Marvel universe

And Rosalina and Elsa for that true waifu war
You just know an epic Nintendo vs Disney crossover announced with a trailer of Mario and Mickey facing off against each other would be collossal news.
But that's why we need this:

Much like how Square has Disney to fall back on, Mario can have other Nintendo franchises involved.

It could work really well if they did it right.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
When you have people being robbed of their homes, families and lives, caring about the environment is inevitably going to take a backseat.

That said, even in peaceful countries, governments and people are obviously going to prioritise economic development over environmental protection.

Pazzo.

「Livin' On A Prayer」
I love animals and nature and all that, but I'd burn a forest before I let other atrocities go unnoticed.

No offense, of course, to all you animals and plants here.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I donate to animal conservation through Amazon prime

I also recently bought bracelets that the money goes directly toward sea turtle conservation

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
When you have people being robbed of their homes, families and lives, caring about the environment is inevitably going to take a backseat.
I'll never understand the criminal actions that some people will make.

That said, even in peaceful countries, governments and people are obviously going to prioritise economic development over environmental protection.
The best way to be more eco-friendly is becoming far less reliant on oil, gasoline, and other fossil fuel sources. The main challenge is just making transportation and construction vehicles that can utilize safer energy sources.

Also, making biodegradable packaging would be a huge must for trying to put a stop to the increase of landfills.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
The best way to be more eco-friendly is becoming far less reliant on oil, gasoline, and other fossil fuel sources. The main challenge is just making transportation and construction vehicles that can utilize safer energy sources.

Also, making biodegradable packaging would be a huge must for trying to put a stop to the increase of landfills.
Said technology is still far away from being mainstream, and probably isn't going to change at least in the next few decades. While renewable energy usage is definitely increasing, they still remain comparatively expensive compared to coal and natural gas, excluding hydropower.

Right now, India, China and USA all generate some 80% of their energy from fossil fuels. Other sources of energy like solar power and wind are still more expensive, especially for large-scale use, which is going to deter the governments from investing heavily in those unless it becomes significantly more efficient or the price drops noticeably.

:231:

Pazzo.

「Livin' On A Prayer」
Natural Gas is a viable solution to fossil fuels.

I have no idea why we haven't switched already. It's a lot cheaper.

D

Deleted member

I don't know if this is the right time to bring it up, but they just have revealed Mega Man's new design for the Upcoming Mega Man cartoon.

......*sigh*, they did pull a Ghostly Adventures/Sonic Boom.

Well at least it isn't terrible.

Last edited by a moderator:

Red & Green

Just call me Red.
NNID
123Gallon
3DS FC
1332-8993-7355
Switch FC
1960-8956-3517
I don't know if this is the right time to bring it up, but they just have revealed Mega Man's new design for the Upcoming Mega Man cartoon.

I think someone put that up, already.

...However I didn't think it was actually official...
Should I be worried or terrified?

Icedragonadam

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5227-6397-6112

Yeah, at worst we could have gotten this.

D

Deleted member

You know, i know i shouldn't be making that big of a deal since we only know the design and the guys working on the show, but after seeing how Pac-Man the Ghostly Adventures and Sonic Boom (both the games and shows) turned out, i can't bring myself to be optimistic at all about the upcoming Mega Man cartoon (plus Man of Action was behind Ultimate Spiderman, which had the most annyoing, unlikable animated incarnation of Spider Man that i have ever seen in my opinion)

Last edited by a moderator:

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
I spy with my little eye 12 Sticker Star fanboys.

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
Humanity putting aside their differences? That's an ideal almost (if not) impossible to attain.

There's always be going power struggles. That's human nature. It's in our genetic code... Our primal instincts can be suppressed but never really disappear.

Red & Green

Just call me Red.
NNID
123Gallon
3DS FC
1332-8993-7355
Switch FC
1960-8956-3517
I spy with my little eye 12 Sticker Star fanboys.
...?

You know, i know i shouldn't be making that big of a deal since we only know the design and the guys working on the show, but after seeing how Pac-Man the Ghostly Adventures and Sonic Boom (both the games and shows) turned out, i can't bring myself to be optimistic at all about the upcoming Mega Man cartoon (plus Man of Action was behind Ultimate Spiderman, which had the most annyoing, unlikable animated incarnation of Spider Man that i have ever seen in my opinion)
You know, I'm honestly just waiting until we hear the theme song.

It'll only be able to redeem itself if it went something along the lines of,

THE MEGA IS BACK

YO YO YO DAWGY GEE THE MEGA'S BACK

THE MEGA-MEGA-MEGA-MAAAAAAAAAN

(Insert rap very loosely based off of the plot of Mega Man 1)

THE MEGA ME-EH-EH-EHGA MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN!!!!!!!!

SegaNintendoUbisoft

The Amateur Artist
NNID
S.N.U0203
3DS FC
4725-8740-7336
Despite how you personally feel about the Sonic Boom show, there's no doubt that show itself has been a success, while Pac-Man and the Ghostly Adventures fell flat in both areas.. Maybe the Mega Man cartoon itself will be great, I just hope we don't get a "Mega Man Boom: Rise of Wily" type of game.
ChikoLad ChikoLad

Wentos is a giant phony

There was a problem fetching the tweet
Never trust a man with a Chao puppet.

Last edited:
But that's why we need this:
This was one of my childhood gaming dreams...

Mega Man is getting a cartoon? Why didn't I hear about this before?

Inb4 Nintendo makes a new Mario cartoon and Mario gets a horrible redesign.

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
Exactly. There's in actuality 8 of them going off of the poll.

Looks like somebody will be needing glasses. :4palutena:
Who needs glasses when contacts are superior in every way? :troll:

How's babysitting the football brat going? He's still talkative as ever despite that damaged collarbone?

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
This dentist/orthodontist commercial has the Fire Emblem Level Up jingle in it.

Apparently the commercial shows up in theaters too.

Red & Green

Just call me Red.
NNID
123Gallon
3DS FC
1332-8993-7355
Switch FC
1960-8956-3517
Exactly. There's in actuality 8 of them going off of the poll.

Looks like somebody will be needing glasses. :4palutena:
Oh wait-ugh, **** me...

Didn't even notice there was a new poll up there.

*sneaks in a vote for color splash*

This dentist/orthodontist commercial has the Fire Emblem Level Up jingle in it.

Apparently the commercial shows up in theaters too.

And that reminds me I have to get braces done this summer....

Golly gee, can't wait to get shrapnel and crap in my mouth!

Gonna be the BEST TIME OF MY LIFE!

(But still, das copyright for you. Wait 'till Nintendo gets on their ***es sooner or later.

Last edited:

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Who needs glasses when contacts are superior in every way? :troll:

How's babysitting the football brat going? He's still talkative as ever despite that damaged collarbone?
Just as annoying as ever. Even with broken bones, that brother of mines just can't grow out of his obnoxious phase.

I'm still stuck on the fact that he even practice tackling without shoulder pads. Do these football players even give a damn about proper safety?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom