• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 4 - Bring It In, Guys!

When, if ever, do you plan on buying the Switch?

• At launch

Votes: 40 36.0%
  • Late spring/summer

Votes: 25 22.5%
  • During the fall/holidays

Votes: 17 15.3%
  • Sometime after 2017

Votes: 7 6.3%
  • Not until [insert game here] is released

Votes: 20 18.0%
  • I'm not getting that bucket of turds!!

Votes: 2 1.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
I started Awakening Lunatic knowing full well what was ahead of me
I'm pretty sure I am a masochist

Well, yes, if you know the exact area then it's simple
I'd do a mockup but lol pic editing on mobile

I remember watching that a long time ago
Is it actually from the anime or is it some YTP?
It's from an abridged series of the anime called "Code MENT".

I might start watching it soon myself.

The actual anime is amazing though and I highly recommend it.

This is one of the most hilarious things I've ever seen in my life.

Warning about ONE swear word on the last second because we're all five year olds.

Oh my god I love this vid and all of it's various edits.
(personal favorite)

PS the original is from an Anime Abridged (like DBZ but less famous)

Kirby Dragons

Smash Hero
Top 5 Anime:

5) Medaka Box/Gokukoku no Brynhildr
4) Kirby: Right Back at Ya
3) Naruto: Shippuden
2) One Punch Man
1) One Piece

Last edited:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
I mainly remember this from the version with ORAS's Maxie and Archie. :p
I love the pokemon amv video's us what can be with the sprites.

And apparently this is an edit as well and it's brilliant.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
I enjoy animu from time to time but I can't really call myself a big fan.

My twin sometimes tries to pressure me to watch more but it just doesn't fully click for me.

Last edited:

AreJay25

May or May Not Be Pac-Man
Hey, you know what's fun, guys?

Having your AC blow out while temperatures are reaching the 90's.

I've never felt so dea- I mean alive.

Red & Green

Just call me Red.
NNID
123Gallon
3DS FC
1332-8993-7355
Switch FC
1960-8956-3517
Hey, you know what's fun, guys?

Having your AC blow out while temperatures are reaching the 90's.

I've never felt so dea- I mean alive.
"BY THE POWERS OF NAUGHTINESS, I COMMAND THIS PARTICULAR SPRING DAY TO BE REALLY, REALLY HOT!"

But seriously holy **** it's hot out where I am.
And it's only gonna get hotter...

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
I enjoy animu from time to time but I can't really call myself a big fan.

My twin sometimes tries to pressure me to watch more but it just doesn't fully click for me.
I don't really consider myself an anime "fan" either, despite having watched and loved plenty.

I just don't watch anime because "oh gee i love anime, i wonder what anime i will watch today because anime is great and i would much rather specifically watch anime than anything else, other mediums just aren't as good".

For me, whether or not it's anime doesn't define if I like it. While anime art is definitely appealing to me, I can sincerely say that most of the anime I really like would be just as good if they were live action or Western cartoons.

IMO you should just think of it less like "I am watching anime", and more like "I'm in the mood for a funny TV show (or whatever else), can't think of much though. Maybe there's some kind of sitcom type anime that will do the trick since there's nothing else".

Last edited:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Oh man, SiIva has reached new heights with this:

Even Gamexplain commented on this lol.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
I wouldn't call myself an anime fan either. There are some that I like, but I'm not actively looking for good ones, and it's not exactly one of my preferred forms of entertainment. I certainly don't hate it, though. Not at all.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
I cannot believe Rosalina is going to jail.

Reality bending, cosmos forming powers, and immortality, cannot grant you diplomatic immunity.

Or maybe it was a faker, idk, that joke could work too. :4sonic:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
I cannot believe Rosalina is going to jail.

Reality bending, cosmos forming powers, and immortality, cannot grant you diplomatic immunity.

Or maybe it was a faker, idk, that joke could work too. :4sonic:

Why does Rosalina look like Munching Orange?

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
You've got to love the One Piece fandom. They always find any character that's guaranteed to be a new Strawhat when that character isn't likely to join them.

"ZOMG, Carrot snuck aboard the ship and she blocked Zoro's attack! Therefore, she's Strawhat material."

Remember when Monet and Rebecca were Strawhat material? Good times. :troll:

shrooby

Let me know when I'm supposed to laugh, okay?
BRoomer
NNID
shrooby
3DS FC
2320-6364-8294
Incorrect. It's a cake so it's a 3D space.

The true answer involved origin points.
You can simplify the problem to 2d space if you're assuming the cake is the same thickness everywhere. Which this problem does assume, otherwise it wouldn't make sense. I guess to be more literal I should've said it's a volume problem, but eh, that makes it more complicated than it needs to be.

Answer with whatever makes the most sense to you~

Last edited:

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
You've got to love the One Piece fandom. They always find any character that's guaranteed to be a new Strawhat when that character isn't likely to join them.

"ZOMG, Carrot snuck aboard the ship and she blocked Zoro's attack! Therefore, she's Strawhat material."

Remember when Monet and Rebecca were Strawhat material? Good times. :troll:
And don't forget Viola because there needs to be more females on the Strawhat crew. :troll:

Honestly, Rebecca as a whole is a **** character handled by bad writing. She is a pacifist that fight to defend herself and only win fights by knocking people into the water. And when she gets into a real fight, she just cries like a little girl and get rekt horribly (By Diamante nonetheless). It really baffles me that people wanted her to be a Strawhat when she is arguably weaker than Usopp and Nami combined. I would rather have Momonosuke over a sniveling girl who lacks her big girl bloomers.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Maybe that's who the cosplayer is.
Maybe but he usually doesn't cosplay. Actually I don't think I've ever seen him cosplay. He posts on twitter about the events he goes to and loves to take pictures with cosplayers. But you never know. Still funny either way.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Maybe but he usually doesn't cosplay. Actually I don't think I've ever seen him cosplay. He posts on twitter about the events he goes to and loves to take pictures with cosplayers. But you never know. Still funny either way.
I was joking, I actually had to look up who that was myself. :p

JamesDNaux

Smash Hero
NNID
JamesDNaux
Since people are talking about anime, what are all of your top 5 animes of all time?
In no particular order...
Toradora!
Code Geass
[Censored]
Oreimo
Rosario + Vampire

I don't actually watch much of anything and there are a few shows I've been putting off continuing though...

Other than the first three, I just threw on two more to make five, since there are probably better ones I can't remember.

powerprotoman

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5425-9729-7779
if you liked the soup bit then you will love the rules of halloween
*warning if you cant stand swear words....you should probobly get off the net because those toddlers playing call of duty have no chill....also theres swearing in this video...but thats besides the point*

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
You can simplify the problem to 2d space if you're assuming the cake is the same thickness everywhere. Which this problem does assume, otherwise it wouldn't make sense. I guess to be more literal I should've said it's a volume problem, but eh, that makes it more complicated than it needs to be.

Answer with whatever makes the most sense to you~
Just saying what my teacher told me.

Said area wouldn't work in every space.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
And don't forget Viola because there needs to be more females on the Strawhat crew. :troll:

Honestly, Rebecca as a whole is a **** character handled by bad writing. She is a pacifist that fight to defend herself and only win fights by knocking people into the water. And when she gets into a real fight, she just cries like a little girl and get rekt horribly (By Diamante nonetheless). It really baffles me that people wanted her to be a Strawhat when she is arguably weaker than Usopp and Nami combined. I would rather have Momonosuke over a sniveling girl who lacks her big girl bloomers.
Spoken the truth like a true fan.

Now let's watch as the Carrot fanboys get BTFO'd for wanting her to the join the crew just like what happened with the Rebecca and Monet fans. :^)

powerprotoman

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5425-9729-7779
Spoken the truth like a true fan.

Now let's watch as the Carrot fanboys get BTFO'd for wanting her to the join the crew just like what happened with the Rebecca and Monet fans. :^)
meanwhile ive allways had the opinion of "if anyones joining next it will be jinbei"

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
meanwhile ive allways had the opinion of "if anyones joining next it will be jinbei"
Which seems like the only correct opinion on New Strawhats.

He had some things to take care of back in Fishman Island and we might see him later. This is evident by what we've seen in the last chapter.

Aladdin was spying on the Strawhats when they met Germa 66 at sea. He was asking Jinbe for any orders after reporting on the ship's status. This without a doubt confirms Jinbei as the last member of the DK Crew Strawhat Crew.

Last edited:

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885

Well I'll be dammed, this looks better than I expected.
Was that saying you can create your own character from those species? Like a Buu and Namek?

Also, I'd like to see a Buu species and Namekian fuse

Last edited:

powerprotoman

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5425-9729-7779
Which seems like the only correct opinion on New Strawhats.

He had some things to take care of back in Fishman Island and we might see him later. This is evident by what we've seen in the last chapter.

Aladdin was spying on the Strawhats when they met Germa 66 at sea. He was asking Jinbe for any orders after reporting on the ship's status. This without a doubt confirms Jinbei as the last member of the DK Crew Strawhat Crew.
well thats not the last chapter as of today/yesterday....i wont say what the big reveal is...but luffy eats a restaurant and thats more important

Last edited:

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Why did they release star tropics on the wii u?

I would have gotten it if it was on the 3DS

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Madoka Magica
Death Note
One Piece
Yo-kai Watch
Assassination Classroom

These are my personal favorite anime in particular.
All coming from the top of my head.
Speaking of Yo-kai Watch. I have actually see 3 episode on Cartoon Network. And i have to say, even tough it's more for children like the Anime Pokemon. I still enjoyed what i saw, it really have it's own little charm. ( Tough, the French voice are kinda ridiculous, but in a good way for me)

Also, nice to see that you know and like Madoka Magica Girl too! :) I watched the anime recently and i really loved! (Those music...Wonderful)

Last edited:

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Anyone have any images that appear often in dreams

For some reason, the majority of my dreams have extravagant Chinese Restaurants and Aquariums (Filled with creatures that don't actually exist)

Usually not in the same dream though

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
I was just watching some gameplay of the fan project Another Metroid II Remake....I have to say I'm usually not interested in fan made games because they're usually kinda meh, but this is definitely looking pretty damn solid...even the music is pretty decent which includes a lot of remixes from other games...and has some pretty cleverly designed puzzles throughout the game...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom