• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 4 - Bring It In, Guys!

When, if ever, do you plan on buying the Switch?

• At launch

Votes: 40 36.0%
  • Late spring/summer

Votes: 25 22.5%
  • During the fall/holidays

Votes: 17 15.3%
  • Sometime after 2017

Votes: 7 6.3%
  • Not until [insert game here] is released

Votes: 20 18.0%
  • I'm not getting that bucket of turds!!

Votes: 2 1.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ivander

Smash Legend
So X's armor was more or less like this?
That's more so Xenoblade rather than X. In the first Xenoblade, you couldn't do Fashion Armor, meaning that if you were doing armor based on stats you wanted, your character would look like a mess most of the time. In X, you could fix that with Fashion Armor, allowing you to get the armor stats you want while still having your preferred look. On the other hand, you couldn't do that with Weapons, meaning you were still stuck with a Weapon skin if you wanted the best Weapon for your character.
The other problems with Xenoblade X's Fashion armor was that you had to have the Armor piece in order to put it into Fashion gear. Meaning that if you ever lost an Armor piece that you could only get once, that look was gone forever. So at the same time, if you were keeping items for looks or keeping in case you could only get them once, your Armor inventory would look really messy when searching for stuff and you'd also have the possibility of accidentally selling something you didn't want sold if you were quick-selling stuff.
That's why I asked for a Storage System for the new Xenoblade. A way to be able to keep your Armor and Weapons, allowing you to use them for Fashion Gear whenever you want, while not cluttering up your Inventory and making it much easier to not accidentally sell your stuff.
This guy knows what he's talking about
Seriously, the number of tank tops in XCX is ridiculous and I doubt anyone uses them due to how ugly they look
And this too. For too many quest rewards, you got waaaaaaaaaaaay too many Tank-Tops, especially considering you could repeat Quests. Like holy cow...
That being said, they aren't that bad looking. At least, I thought the Plain ones looked okay, especially the Black one(and Elma always looks good in red). The multi-colored ones though could've used some more work.

But at least that made me realize something else that Xenoblade X needed and what Xenoblade 2 should have if they bring back Fashion Gear. A Dye/Color system.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

@Shishœ I've redesigned my list to the point where it's more realistic. In no specific order.
Batta The Beast
Glass
Gheb
Cath
Oliver
3-13 Archer
Garrick
Cervantes
Excellus
The awekening trio

So, how much did it improve?

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

@Shishœ I've redesigned my list to the point where it's more realistic. In no specific order.
Batta The Beast
Glass
Gheb
Cath
Oliver
3-13 Archer
Garrick
Cervantes
Excellus
The awekening trio

So, how much did it improve?
Pfft, bull****, everyone knows Denning is a shoo in
I wonder if they can even balance 3-13 Archer...
And Cath needs Serra so they can both sing together
Moustache and Excellus are the best Awakening choices imo
And I see you thinking adding a trap will make me like that roster, uh?

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I'm drinking coffee right now. It's the only thing I've eaten or drinken today

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
This is the first pg art I've seen of her.
Actually, the first R-18 art of a SM trainer class (not counting protags or Skull) that I saw on imageboards was the sightseer; clearly showing she's best trainer class :4dk:

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I might make some eggs and noodles with cheese for breakfast. Although it's lunch time

Edit: Turns out I'm actually eating Cookies and Cream Pocky for breakfast

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Pfft, bull****, everyone knows Denning is a shoo in
I wonder if they can even balance 3-13 Archer...
And Cath needs Serra so they can both sing together
Moustache and Excellus are the best Awakening choices imo
And I see you thinking adding a trap will make me like that roster, uh?
Denning didn't make it because if Nergal's not in the game, who's the message coming from? And nergal's not likely at all. Bug on the other hand, is a fan favorite that just didn't cut the list because TBH, he's far too overrated, he's just Waifu bait.

Cath is only there because of her incredible power, but a lesbo ship would be fine. Not as great as Mustache x Excellus though, AKA the best ship of all time. And yes, I added him since last time I had so many traps/bishies that I thought, you know what? I'll just add the best one.

D

Deleted member

Do some of you people remember this first super-mega-giga-tera-super-hyper-awesome-gasmic-episode of the Super Mario Bros. Z reboot, which came out one year ago ? :

If so, do some of you have clue on why it has been more than one year we still have no news about the next episode ?

Is it due to Nazitendo or to Mark Haynes' life which succeed to took over once again ?

D

Deleted member

On the topic of breakfast: Usually I just have chocolate milk and that's it. :p

Chrono.

Do some of you people remember this first super-mega-giga-tera-super-hyper-awesome-gasmic-episode of the Super Mario Bros. Z reboot, which came out one year ago ? :

If so, do some of you have clue on why it has been more than one year we still have no news about the next episode ?

Is it due to Nazitendo or to Mark Haynes' life which succeed to took over once again ?
Alvin_Earthworm deleted all his tweets at the start of the year.

That's all I really know I had unfollowed him some time before that.

PhantomKite

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Genericsandwich
3DS FC
4425-2089-1228
FF 15 touched me so much that I had Cup Noodles, Coffee, Bread, and Apple Juice for some reason for breakfast.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I made quesadillas for breakfast, but after the first bite I realized the cheese was too old. So I only ate bacon.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946

It got C and D'd immediately because the creator was dumb and created a go fund me for it.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Oh, for those who didn't know, some Injustice 2 stuff is meant to drop tomorrow. But I don't know if it was mentioned in the thread already.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
It got C and D'd immediately because the creator was dumb and created a go fund me for it.
Didn't "A Fox in Space" use Patreon too and that Nintendo shut down said Patreon?

The creator is still occasionally uploading animation live streams for the next episode, IIRC

Last edited:

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
Looking at people talking about Californian secession, the only ones taking it seriously are the crazy ones on both sides. Horeshoe theory confirmed?

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Looking at people talking about Californian secession, the only ones taking it seriously are the crazy ones on both sides. Horeshoe theory confirmed?
I'm convinced Horseshoe theory at least has some credibility

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
My internet decided to be difficult and go out for several hours. What did I miss?

*reads back a couple pages*

NvC is practically inevitable at this point since both companies are in cahoots with each other (hell, USF2 is Switch exclusive).

Expect to see it revealed in 2018.
Well, I heard all of Capcom's fighting game teams are busy, so I guess it depends on at what stage they're willing to show it off after they wrap their existing projects up and how fast development goes. It would also depend on whether the two companies actually get around to talking to each other. I get the feeling both would be on board and at least someone on Capcom's end has expressed interest specifically in NvC, but a simple lack of communication could cause it's own issues.

That said, I would totally be curious to see how Nintendo characters would function in a 2D fighter and would be very interested to see just how such a project would go. I hope it ends up being pursued.

D

Deleted member

Friendly reminder not to ever trust these people ever again:

1484602507472.jpg

They were wrong about everything they "leaked."

I hope you learned your lesson.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom