• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 4 - Bring It In, Guys!

When, if ever, do you plan on buying the Switch?

• At launch

Votes: 40 36.0%
  • Late spring/summer

Votes: 25 22.5%
  • During the fall/holidays

Votes: 17 15.3%
  • Sometime after 2017

Votes: 7 6.3%
  • Not until [insert game here] is released

Votes: 20 18.0%
  • I'm not getting that bucket of turds!!

Votes: 2 1.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Champ Gold

Smash Scrublord
3DS FC
1779-2820-4833
Switch FC
SW-1452-9841-1035
I just realized.

PS3 cost twice as much at launch as the Switch is going to.

That doesn't necessarily speak the best for the Switch's pricing, but it's kind of hilarious for the PS3's.
Cell Processor and Blu-Ray player in 2006 hardware would do that.

However that hardware is crazy high tech even for this year and if optimized right, it could be even close to the Switch's power.

That's how good the PS3 is but that price range was horrid for the first 3 years

Champ Gold

Smash Scrublord
3DS FC
1779-2820-4833
Switch FC
SW-1452-9841-1035
Someone finally ****ing did it
I want daddy Atlus to make a Jojo RPG
They took too long to do this.

**** the World

That includes the stand as well. That stand is so broken

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
I need a job
but i need a job that will not **** with school
But I also need to focus on my class because I cant fail it again
But my adhd doesnt let me focus on one thing for long

Life sucks. Specifically grown up life

Last edited:

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
Compared to last night with the weird ****?

This night has been so boring and anti-climatic.

Ready to be home and enjoy my two days off.

Might gather some stuff up to take to Gamestop tomorrow to trade in.

It just ocurred to me that even with SuMo's drastically increased rate of getting shinies and so many other people finding shinies and me STILL not using repels . . .I still havent seen a damn shiny ever.

Goddammit.
Good thign I still have some post game left
:061:

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
It just ocurred to me that even with SuMo's drastically increased rate of getting shinies and so many other people finding shinies and me STILL not using repels . . .I still havent seen a damn shiny ever.

Goddammit.
When I played through the game, I hadn't found any either, although I admit I wasn't very thorough.

What makes this notable is that someone I had bought the opposite version for has caught FOUR. And not one of them was chained for.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988

Goddammit.
You can't increase the rate of appearance for something that doesn't exist.

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
I need to make a new signature when I get off too.

I feel the Smash hope coming back and I know what my core 10 wants for a new port or sequel would definitely be.

Champ Gold

Smash Scrublord
3DS FC
1779-2820-4833
Switch FC
SW-1452-9841-1035
>Hit an opponent with something that's supposed to have knockback
>opponent still,can throw out a Critical Art and ignore my attacks no matter how much priority I have

Sometimes I wonder should I play Street Fighter 5 if it's just gonna do **** like this

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
From what I see, there's mostly mixed views towards ARMS as a game. But mostly for the motion controls and visual style.

I sure more people will warm up to it knowing you can use a Pro Controller easily.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Omg, listening to this girl in the group I'm in talking about getting all this dirt on her husband so if they ever divorce she can take him to court and bleed him out of his money.

Makes me want to take the MGTOW red pill

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304

Goddammit.
Apart from a shiny Bruxish in Wondertrade...All the shinies I found in SuMo were from SOS hunting after acquiring the shiny charm...

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Mario Odyssey has had one trailer, but there's so many good screencaps out there :
There was a problem fetching the tweet

D

Deleted member

So, can anyone here tell me if BOXBOY! is worth my money and the My Nintendo coins for the discount or nah?

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
So, can anyone here tell me if BOXBOY! is worth my money and the My Nintendo coins for the discount or nah?
I haven't played it myself, but I've heard good things.

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
>Hit an opponent with something that's supposed to have knockback
>opponent still,can throw out a Critical Art and ignore my attacks no matter how much priority I have

Sometimes I wonder should I play Street Fighter 5 if it's just gonna do **** like this
Honestly I've thought about just giving up on Street Fighter in general outside of crossover appearances.

It's just not doing it for me anymore. Probably will trade in Street Fighter 5 because of this.

IceBreakerXY

Universal Champion
Anime BenchWatch part 6:Gakusen Toshi Asterisk or The Asterisk War
I didnt walk into this anime with much expectations.Its a anime produced by A-1 pictures and Aniplex(The guys who did SAO) so i didnt expect a masterpiece.But man this was just awful.Like i **** on SAO a lot but atleast it was interesting at points,this is as by the numbers as you can get.And it doesnt help that it somehow turns into a harem anime...which im not surprised about now that i think about it.Like the characters are dull, you get generic nice guy for your MC,Pink-hiar Tsundere girl,shy girl,Big boobed bimbo but who is actually very smart,etc.Its as by the #'s as you can get and the thing is who can have all those characters and make but no its goes for the generic and uninteresting route imaginable.Was seriously a chore to finish this

2/10.Avoid at all cost

Kurri ★

#PlayUNIST
Switch FC
7334-0298-1902
Omg, listening to this girl in the group I'm in talking about getting all this dirt on her husband so if they ever divorce she can take him to court and bleed him out of his money.

Makes me want to take the MGTOW red pill
I don't think ****ty people should make you want to join even ****tier groups

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
I don't think ****ty people should make you want to join even ****tier groups
Psycho wasn't being serious.

He's just showing clear disdain for the woman.

Who sounds sounds a terrible person frankly.

Remember Psycho has said MGTOW is crazy multiple times here.

Kurri ★

#PlayUNIST
Switch FC
7334-0298-1902
Psycho wasn't being serious.

He's just showing clear disdain for the woman.

Who sounds sounds a terrible person frankly.

Remember Psycho has said MGTOW is crazy multiple times here.
I didn't know that, but if that's the case ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Depressed Gengar

Hana Is Best Girl
Since I've been screwing around with the stats and abilities of Pokémon lately just for the heck of it/ improving them, I'm kind of curious if anyone has any particular Pokémon they want to me try and improve without resorting to adding an evolution or Mega (or they can do it themselves no one said that they couldn't).

:094:

YeppersPeppers

Smash Journeyman
Hey everyone. No one probably remembers me (don't blame yeah, I only post about once every 6 months), but I've decided to come back for Switch hype. Even changed my profile picture to match.

Don't know how long I'll last. I have a habit of falling back into lurking mode after a week or so.

powerprotoman

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5425-9729-7779
hard to believe were so close to seeing anime sword fighter muso-i mean fire emblem warriors in the upcoming direct

also i expect to see the fire emblem mobile game show up

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
But it's weird the people they preach about exist
Yeah.

There are some downright evil women out there.

We should take all the male whackos and the female whackos together, have them date each other and broadcast it on television.

It'd be the worst best reality TV show ever.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Since I've been screwing around with the stats and abilities of Pokémon lately just for the heck of it/ improving them, I'm kind of curious if anyone has any particular Pokémon they want to me try and improve without resorting to adding an evolution or Mega (or they can do it themselves no one said that they couldn't).

Make Scolipede greater!

...please.

Kurri ★

#PlayUNIST
Switch FC
7334-0298-1902
If I look at the Switch as a portable console first, and a home console second, it's a lot more appealing. It's still a portable console with a **** battery life, but it's also the most powerful portable console ever made. And unlike the Vita, it's actually going to have first party support.

Looking at it as a home console first, it's sorta lackluster.

It makes me wonder if maybe selling a second version of the Switch, one without the dock, would be a good idea. After all, you don't even need the dock to function. You could lose it, and everything is fine.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208

Castform stat redistribution please. :p

It's my favorite Pokémon and one that I've had some ideas for, haha. It has a fantastic movepool but having base seventy stats across the board is just so...well, awful.

D

Deleted member

Anime BenchWatch part 6:Gakusen Toshi Asterisk or The Asterisk War
I didnt walk into this anime with much expectations.Its a anime produced by A-1 pictures and Aniplex(The guys who did SAO) so i didnt expect a masterpiece.But man this was just awful.Like i **** on SAO a lot but atleast it was interesting at points,this is as by the numbers as you can get.And it doesnt help that it somehow turns into a harem anime...which im not surprised about now that i think about it.Like the characters are dull, you get generic nice guy for your MC,Pink-hiar Tsundere girl,shy girl,Big boobed bimbo but who is actually very smart,etc.Its as by the #'s as you can get and the thing is who can have all those characters and make but no its goes for the generic and uninteresting route imaginable.Was seriously a chore to finish this

2/10.Avoid at all cost
You sound just like Digibro in his 12-part analysis of the series
It certainly was entertaining and I think you'd enjoy it much more than the actual show even though I think it's longer than Asterisk War itself.

But seriously, want a good action series that won't make you want to kill yourself for watching it? Watch one of Bones's shows from last year: My Hero Academia, Mob Psycho 100 or Bungou Stray Dogs, while they have their issues(well, except MP100, if it has any, they aren't apparent) they are still all great shows imo.

Champ Gold

Smash Scrublord
3DS FC
1779-2820-4833
Switch FC
SW-1452-9841-1035
Yeah.

There are some downright evil women out there.

We should take all the male whackos and the female whackos together, have them date each other and broadcast it on television.

It'd be the worst best reality TV show ever.
I just want to see angry Alt-Right fat nerd date a Tumblrina feminazi.

The maximum extremes unleashed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom