• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 4 - Bring It In, Guys!

When, if ever, do you plan on buying the Switch?

• At launch

Votes: 40 36.0%
  • Late spring/summer

Votes: 25 22.5%
  • During the fall/holidays

Votes: 17 15.3%
  • Sometime after 2017

Votes: 7 6.3%
  • Not until [insert game here] is released

Votes: 20 18.0%
  • I'm not getting that bucket of turds!!

Votes: 2 1.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
If you fail at catching Tapu Koko you do get the opportunity to catch it again...same thing with Deoxys in ORAS...
I already know, I just want to be done with it right now. Like that, I won't have to think about that in the futur.
Plus, like I said, it's REALLY late here, so I didn't want that is last for too long, now, I have to hurry and get something before I go to bed.

Rebellious Treecko

Smash Hero
*gets swear warning*
There was a problem fetching the tweet

Found this too funny not to share. I wouldn't call myself a diehard fan, but I liked the books and films.
When I went to see Deathly Hallows: Part 2, the local theater was full up because of it, so I had to go to another town to see it. I was also planning to bring this replica wand thing I got at Universal Studios, but forgot.

----

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
Nintendo's E3 will be interesting since a majority of the games we saw in this presentation will have come out. So they have to have something besides Oddysey for the Holiday season.

I'm more excited for Nintendo E3 this year than I've ever been.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
I was here during the whole Shovel Knight debacle. I don't remember him being too insufferable (probably because his leak happened at the same time as Rogersbase, which involved a guy named "Stealth" or something similar who was desperate for attention, and thus made everyone else around seem great by comparison), but I recall him being super defensive about everything and wouldn't let go until the bitter end.
Oh, so I'm not the only one who doesn't like the way Stealth carried himself. Huh.

I was on GameFAQs at the time. He walked onto a topic questioning him and condescendingly insulted GameFAQs ON GameFAQs and I think might have insulted individual people as well, basically acting even worse than the actual GameFAQs community he was posting on. Then he tweeted about how GameFAQs was horrible and got a ton of sympathy for it when I saw with my own eyes that he outright brought it on himself.

NSFW Language warning, but GameFAQs even made a freaking wiki page where they caustically mocked what he was up to.

http://gfaqssb.wikia.com/wiki/Stealth

There are a lot of leakers I'll still consider listening to, but after hilarity ensued I don't think Stealth will ever be one of them. And they say, somewhere out there he's still leaking and being taken seriously to this day. . .

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Nintendo's E3 will be interesting since a majority of the games we saw in this presentation will have come out. So they have to have something besides Oddysey for the Holiday season.

I'm more excited for Nintendo E3 this year than I've ever been.
Definitely a HUGE step up from last year's when they basically did one game and I fail to see 2015 2.0.

Last edited:
Welp, I used my Master Ball on Tapu Koko.
And for those who willl say:
"Why did you a Master Ball? It's freaking cheap!"
One word: Kukui
His team scare me and I didn't want to face him again since you can't save between the two.
Plus it's real late and ending is real long from what I heard, so, here is that.
I considered using Master Ball on it too. It was really hard to catch, and I didn't have many Ultra and Dusk Balls. And I didn't want to beat the E4 again.

I think I had one or two Ultra Balls left when I finally caught it.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
My friend sent me this in regardless for Fire Emblem Warriors:
Anna 1.jpg

Anna 2.jpg

Here's a bonus image:
Chrom.jpg

These are very accurate.

powerprotoman

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5425-9729-7779
welp im baaaack

the switch tho! (already paied of my preorder for it and breath of the wild)

D

Deleted member

I wish we could get 3DS news already
Anyone remember Pikmin 3DS? What happened to that Mario Sports game? And how about that EOV localisation? And who still cares about Ever Oasis?

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
Looky here! I wanna know moar!
And with that we already know more about Yacht Club's new game than we do about Retro's new game...

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Are we sure Retro Studios is actually working on something (and if so, link plz)?

I haven't heard a lick from them since Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Are we sure Retro Studios is actually working on something (and if so, link plz)?

I haven't heard a lick from them since Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze.
http://www.ign.com/articles/2014/02/28/wii-u-is-a-powerhouse-says-donkey-kong-country-developer

Your wish is my command. I remembered finding the link to this on Wikipedia a while back.

The implication from the wording seems to be that it's an IP they haven't tackled before, which is also what the leakers stated. Either that or the leakers just read this and used common sense in order to pass that around, but either way it's likely a new project.

Last edited:

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392

The switch version looks much better.

SegaNintendoUbisoft

The Amateur Artist
NNID
S.N.U0203
3DS FC
4725-8740-7336
I'm not a Zelda guy.
But I have to give massive, MASSIVE props to Nintendo for the new Zelda trailer

Even as someone who's not in a rush to play this game, it gave me goosebumps. That bit with Zelda crying and saying everything she did was for nothing was especially powerful.

It's not only one of the best game trailers I've ever seen, but one of the best trailers period.

D

Deleted member

I know it's your opinion, but....

Nah, brah, nah.
I don't see how they're even comparable as franchises. Although I don't blame why people think so when Smash is filled with sword users frpm FE. But aside from that they're completely different.

Though will say this: Fire Emblem does have way more potential for a Dynasty Warriors game then Zelda did.

But that's because Fire Emblem's setting matches up better with Dynasty Warriors. And it has almost too many characters to choose from as a result.(Even when you narrow it down to story important characters/fan favorites.)

Last edited by a moderator:

Ivander

Smash Legend
Wait?
Fire Emblem Warriors is bigger than we could have imagined
Hyrule Warriors will probably get dethroned as Waifu Warriors
Hmmm, I don't know. There are lots of Waifus in Fire Emblem to choose from and even has Dragon Waifus, but it seems rather hard to compete with Hyrule Warriors' variety, including a Fish Waifu, Bird Waifu, Imp Waifu, Sword Waifu, Spirit Waifu and Giantess Waifu, as well as the classics of Princess Waifu, Ninja Waifu, Blue Hair Waifu, Loli Waifu, Pirate Waifu, "Heroine" Waifu, Singing Waifu and even Yandere Waifu.

Last edited:

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Hmmm, I don't know. There are lots of Waifus in Fire Emblem to choose from and even has Dragon Waifus, but it seems rather hard to compete with Hyrule Warriors' variety, including a Fish Waifu, Bird Waifu, Imp Waifu, Sword Waifu, Spirit Waifu and Giantess Waifu, as well as the classics of Princess Waifu, Ninja Waifu, Blue Hair Waifu, Loli Waifu, Pirate Waifu, "Heroine" Waifu, Singing Waifu and even Yandere Waifu.
They are going to have a hard time replacing fish waifu

I was craving sushi for weeks after her

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
I really can't imagine the game wouldn't be smooth docked. I'm suspecting the reason it's not as smooth is because it's an older build and hasn't been optimized fully.
I really hope that's the case, because if the vid I posted is any indication, there is notable slowdown.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom