• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 4 - Bring It In, Guys!

When, if ever, do you plan on buying the Switch?

• At launch

Votes: 40 36.0%
  • Late spring/summer

Votes: 25 22.5%
  • During the fall/holidays

Votes: 17 15.3%
  • Sometime after 2017

Votes: 7 6.3%
  • Not until [insert game here] is released

Votes: 20 18.0%
  • I'm not getting that bucket of turds!!

Votes: 2 1.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Don't talk about chowder
Also.
If Shulk's essentially the Monado
Why is this new Monado a girl?
Is it even the same one but with Awakening's Falchion treatment?
Can we make 'Shulk is trans and died her hair' jokes?
What about Chowder?
Shulk is not the Monado, Zanza is the Monado and the Monado is Zanza
And at least they handwaved the Falchion but having another person be the Monado is kinda weird

Wolfie557

Witch-King of the North
3DS FC
3153-4071-1007
Switch FC
SW 3128 8188 4021
This ****ing level 7 wingull keeps breaking out of ultra balls...
.....why are you using ultra balls for that?

Am I the only one thats poor to afford so many ultra balls XD. Still can't belive it costs like 350,000 for a bag in one of the shops in the first island which unlocks later in game lol.....

The most I ever had on me was like 75,000. Currently I keep in the 30-40k range, generally going down due to breeding charges.

Kurri ★

#PlayUNIST
Switch FC
7334-0298-1902
I really hope they take the effort to support Mario Kart 8 deluxe for a long time with new tracks and characters. I think it'd be better than starting from scratch and making a Mario Kart 9

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
What about Chowder?
Shulk is not the Monado, Zanza is the Monado and the Monado is Zanza
And at least they handwaved the Falchion but having another person be the Monado is kinda weird
In the Netherlands, Zanza is the name of a brand, the only product of Zanza we have is chowder. As in, the food
stop ruining my jokey headcanons. you're just mad Odyssey will be popular, but not the one you wanted

Chrono.

I really hope they take the effort to support Mario Kart 8 deluxe for a long time with new tracks and characters. I think it'd be better than starting from scratch and making a Mario Kart 9
Right now me getting MK8DX totally depends on new Gran Prix mode tracks.

Battle Mode is nice but not for me.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Three character pack with Diddy, Birdo, and Little Mac (with Doc's Bike and a literal Punch Buggy) please. :p

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
More MK8 Deluxe gameplay
From what I understand, there's this new "Driver Assist" mode that prevents you from falling off of ledges. Seems cool for when you want to race on Rainbow Road, but your friends are scrubs.
Those people SUCK at Mario Kart

D

Deleted member

In the Netherlands, Zanza is the name of a brand, the only product of Zanza we have is chowder. As in, the food
stop ruining my jokey headcanons. you're just mad Odyssey will be popular, but not the one you wanted
Whenever people talk about chowder I just think of Chowder the cartoon
And I don't care about EO being popular when Nintendo killed it with the Switch, just give me the EOV localisation so I can play while crying

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Whenever people talk about chowder I just think of Chowder the cartoon
And I don't care about EO being popular when Nintendo killed it with the Switch, just give me the EOV localisation so I can play while crying
Pleb

I saw someone whine Pokemon's too easy so they should make it so your EXP is only saved at Pokemon centers, AKA level up, faint, you're a lower level again. If I had 5 minutes, I'd probably barely have explained all the issues with that

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
As a kid growing up I thought Clam Chowder looked nasty so I never tried it

I actually tried it 2 years ago now, and I like it

I hope Captain Falcon gets added.

I mean, if Nintendo is not going to give the poor guy another game, that's the least they could do.

Curious Villager

Puzzles...
Pleb

I saw someone whine Pokemon's too easy so they should make it so your EXP is only saved at Pokemon centers, AKA level up, faint, you're a lower level again. If I had 5 minutes, I'd probably barely have explained all the issues with that
For some reason this just brought up a thought to me....

Have fans ever done a run where they go through gyms by only using a team that has a type disadvantage against the gym's their facing?

Last edited:

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
They're driving around, shooting items at each other, while playing as cute cuddly Nintendo characters. I think that demonstrates the game pretty well. I'm sorry the lack of 360 no-scopes bothers you.
It demonstrates the game controls like ass

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
.....why are you using ultra balls for that?

Am I the only one thats poor to afford so many ultra balls XD. Still can't belive it costs like 350,000 for a bag in one of the shops in the first island which unlocks later in game lol.....

The most I ever had on me was like 75,000. Currently I keep in the 30-40k range, generally going down due to breeding charges.
I have 170000 pokecoins.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
I just realized something
New Donk City is a city.
"No **** Gwen, what's so special about that?"
Citys are in countries
"Oh wow, I didn't know that, have a gold star!"
It's a Donkey Kong Country
There's also a K. Rool Street and Diddy Mart. :p

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
It demonstrates the game controls like ***
I guess they're supposed to be playing it for the first time or something. A gaming show had a Smash tournament last year and a friend of mine got very far. If I didn't need sleep that day, I'd have most likely won because that friend is one of the scrubbiest Smash players I know

Also just saw the parental controls thing. Bowser best dad. Not only that, but the timer is actually pretty nifty for parents, not bad Nintendo!
K. Rool Street

Wolfie557

Witch-King of the North
3DS FC
3153-4071-1007
Switch FC
SW 3128 8188 4021
I hope Captain Falcon gets added.

I mean, if Nintendo is not going to give the poor guy another game, that's the least they could do.
Well he has a kart and 2 courses, one of which is probably the biggest one in the game.

I'd much rather have characters/courses not already in Mario Kart. Especially Kirby.

Depressed Gengar

Hana Is Best Girl
I'm just hoping that if MK8D has more characters left, most of them are newcomers. Aside from Diddy and Petey Piranha (the latter of which probably isn't coming back anyways) I can't think of any other vets that would be really worth bringing back (even though Wiggler would be awesome, yes I actually enjoyed his inclusion in 7 now shut up).

:094:

MF Viewtiful

Son MF
Switch FC
SW 4028 6305 8614
Question About Guilty Gear

Why does Bridget have a large cuff around his waist? Is it just there for apperencr or is there a reason?
You're talking about a series where the main character and everyone else has like twenty belt buckles on them. I can't say I have a great answer there.

Last edited:

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
btw, if I had one, only one request about a potential Switch port, please be No More Heroes Paradise Lost. I think that after nearly a decade, the games should get rereleases of any kind when 3 hits shelves, though Suda51 said they just started actual development

SegaNintendoUbisoft

The Amateur Artist
NNID
S.N.U0203
3DS FC
4725-8740-7336
Here's Rayman creator Michel Ancel talking about the Switch and Rayman Legends being on it.
He appears to be teasing some new things as well.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Not to mention his last name is... Badguy.
Doesnt that game have a characters whos weapon is literaly a giant key who she fell in love with or is that a different weird fighting game

I saw it in Saltybet and it seemed like something Guilty Gear would have

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom