• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 4 - Bring It In, Guys!

When, if ever, do you plan on buying the Switch?

• At launch

Votes: 40 36.0%
  • Late spring/summer

Votes: 25 22.5%
  • During the fall/holidays

Votes: 17 15.3%
  • Sometime after 2017

Votes: 7 6.3%
  • Not until [insert game here] is released

Votes: 20 18.0%
  • I'm not getting that bucket of turds!!

Votes: 2 1.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
Random thought, what if one of the "new" characters in Smash Switch is Solid Snake on the ground of Nintendo finally getting it through Konami's skull it's basically free money.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
My most wanted character should have been included back in Brawl for how historically significant his series is to Nintendo and that it was still alive and well at the time; having roughly the same success as FE.

By the time of Smash 4 his series went MIA for whatever reason and IDK if he's ever going to get his break. I can only hope.
Random thought, what if one of the "new" characters in Smash Switch is Solid Snake on the ground of Nintendo finally getting it through Konami's skull it's basically free money.
I would love to see this.

The common argument against this is that Sakurai hates Konami because of what they did to Kojima but I don't think Sakurai would let that get in the way of having one of gaming's icons back in Smash Bros and a vet that we all miss.

Last edited:

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
Remember that adorable Kukui x Burnet comic I posted a few days ago? Well, I found another great Sun and Moon comic on my Newsfeed. This one is both cute and hilarious at the same time! It features Lillie and the male player character.

Read from right to left.

15936433_1843453302593085_4135307321926895671_o.jpg

Source: akimo210

The player character's face in the final picture was the best part. Accurate portrayal of his facial expression for 100% of the game, minus cutscenes, no matter what crazy things happen during the story.:laugh:

Also, Lillie looks too adorable in this comic!

Champ Gold

Smash Scrublord
3DS FC
1779-2820-4833
Switch FC
SW-1452-9841-1035
At first I mistook the free online slot as the free slow and thought "wait, shouldn't that be in the middl- ah"
Looks great! I think it's my fav one ive seen here.
Well it worked because we expect and KNOW BotW is there so it's a free space

Also I hope you get some of the stuff like Injustice 2 being Superman trying to be king of Earth

D

Deleted member

Xenoblade Chronicles X: where grinding is obligatory and slow and a longer-than-it-should-be sidequest expects me to sympathize with NPCs I'll never see again and to find items in its gigantic continents without telling me where they spawn.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I'm breeding some regular rattatas so when pokebank is available I can send people the generic useless pokemon

D

Deleted member

What I want most for Yoshi is for him to have his own baddie and not end up fighting Bowser, baby or otherwise, again and again.

Donkey Kong got the Kremlings, the Tikis and the Snomads, Wario got Captain Syrup, Ruddy the Clown, the Wario 4 villain and the Shake King. Even Luigi got a game with just King Boo and no Bowser. Why not just make Kamek the baddie without bringing in Bowser?
Kamek & Baby Bowser are good for Yoshi villains.

Adult Bowser? Was fine for one game, but he keeps showing up now. C'mon man, do you really have to hog the villain spotlight from your younger self?

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Remember that adorable Kukui x Burnet comic I posted a few days ago? Well, I found another great Sun and Moon comic on my Newsfeed. This one is both cute and hilarious at the same time! It features Lillie and the male player character.

Read from right to left.

View attachment 124735

The player character's face in the final picture was the best part. Accurate portrayal of his facial expression for 100% of the game, minus cutscenes, no matter what crazy things happen during the story.:laugh:

I would of picked Comfey~ Just to troll

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Like 99% of the world are brunettes

What you want to find is someone that has something special

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208

Read from right to left.

View attachment 124735

You know, I noticed it in the game too, but man, Lillie is deceptively tall compared to the main character.

She has her mom's height genes.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Last edited:

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
That's surprising.

Not the first time I saw a local news advertise a game event, though (saw one for Shantae: Half-Genie Hero Kickstarter 3 years ago).
This is my first time seeing a local news article report on anything related to a gaming presentation before. Usually they might talk about Gaming as a whole but never about something like this.

My first pokemon game was pokemon Ruby.

After watching the Jirachi movie I wanted a Flygon really bad.
I never found a vibrava so I could get one.

years and years later I just evolved my Vibrava into a flygon in a Defense battle.
It's a good day
How was I supposed to know Trapinch would turn into Vibrava. I was like 6!
:061:

Last edited:

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
My first pokemon game was pokemon Ruby.

After watching the Jirachi movie I wanted a Flygon really bad.
I never found a vibrava so I could get one.

years and years later I just evolved my Vibrava into a flygon in a Defense battle.
It's a good day
How was I supposed to know Trapinch would turn into Vibrava. I was like 6!
"061:
My first Ruby playthrough I used Trapinch because 'oh cool ant-trap!'

Then it evolved into a dragon to my surprise...which I immediately benched after discovering Bagon

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I will now answer the question

If you breed a regular marowak in alola, will it's children turn into Alolan Marowak or regular Marowak

Since there is no alternate form for cubone

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
The answer is NO

If you breed pokemon in Alola, even if they are alternate forms than are in Alola

Their children can ONLY become Alolan forms (Unless their prevo form has a difference between alola and regular form)

Repeat. You cannot breed a regular Marowak, Raichu, or Exeggutor in Alola AT ALL

Last edited:

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
The answer is NO

If you breed pokemon in Alola, even if they are alternate forms than are in Alola

Their children can ONLY become Alolan forms (Unless their prevo form has a difference between alola and regular form)

Repeat. You cannot breed a regular Marowak, Raichu, or Exeggutor in Alola AT ALL
Pokemon and Real Life Genetics: two steps forwards, one step backwards.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I realize people with PKHeX probably have already confirmed this, but I hadn't read anything about it and wanted to find it out myself

D

Deleted member

Lillie is just the funsized version of Lusamine

By the way, why the **** is fun sized called that? There's nothing fun about tiny stuff
I guess because there's a certain part of the internet that's... rather fond of small girls

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I like girls that are shorter than me, which... IDK that's kind of hard considering I'm 5'3"

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Ew no, she's grow up to be a Lusamine because of genes!
I guess because there's a certain part of the internet that's... rather fond of small girls

I like girls that are shorter than me, which... IDK that's kind of hard considering I'm 5'3"
Wear heels. I know what I said. Robert Downey Junior wears heels because he's short

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer
F-Zero X is hitting North American Wii U eShop tomorrow.

Tomorrow is the Switch presentation.

Coincidence? :upsidedown:
If it wasn't that'd certainly be something.

(but it is)

Probably no harder than finding girls over 5'3" tbh. Lotta shorties out there. :)

Wear heels. I know what I said. Robert Downey Junior wears heels because he's short
On set...

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
What the ****
well Im 5 foot nothing so Id be good

I like being short, that means I can make you get all my stuff for me
Huh. I reason to walk on flats a lot. Imma take this idea
If it wasn't that'd certainly be something.

(but it is)

Probably no harder than finding girls over 5'3" tbh. Lotta shorties out there.

On set...
shhhhhhhh

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom