• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 4 - Bring It In, Guys!

When, if ever, do you plan on buying the Switch?

• At launch

Votes: 40 36.0%
  • Late spring/summer

Votes: 25 22.5%
  • During the fall/holidays

Votes: 17 15.3%
  • Sometime after 2017

Votes: 7 6.3%
  • Not until [insert game here] is released

Votes: 20 18.0%
  • I'm not getting that bucket of turds!!

Votes: 2 1.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble

Butt Butt confirmed for Switch

(doubt that surprised many)
I'm probably buying it again, Yacht Club deserves more moolah
plus, not every girl is so insacure about their height that they just have to wear heels at all times

Heels are feet killers
Platform heels are better for some
Is Disney live actioning every animated film or something?
I don't know, but if they do Lilo & Stitch I will sue them if it isn't perfect

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer
shhhhhhhh
Can only speak for me, but I'd find that bit of a red flag, lol.

Is Disney live actioning every animated film or something?
Didn't Jungle Book make them a billion dollars?

And that wasn't even one of the more famous ones.

plus, not every girl is so insacure about their height that they just have to wear heels at all times

Heels are feet killers
Only crazy people wear heels all the time.

Ooooh.

Does that also come with the main campaign?

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208

Huzzah!

Also apparently some Year One Lego Dimensions packs are starting to retire, one of which is the Scooby-Doo team pack. I'm sure Dimensions will get a Switch release, so I was waiting for that to pick it up. I might need to pick up Scooby sooner now.

SuperMii3D

Mii-Based Fighter
NNID
PizzaDeliveryKid
3DS FC
5284-1700-6123
Huzzah!

Also apparently some Year One Lego Dimensions packs are starting to retire, one of which is the Scooby-Doo team pack. I'm sure Dimensions will get a Switch release, so I was waiting for that to pick it up. I might need to pick up Scooby sooner now.
Oh crud, might need to grab Scooby in that case. I was iffy but if he's being discontinued might as well grab one before its too late.

D

Deleted member

I could work with any height for my partner. My GF is 5'2 while I'm 5'8-11.(Not sure, haven't measured my height in awhile, I was 5'8 last timr, but I feel like I've gotten taller for sure.)

Heels I like just because fashion.(Just takes a bit of getting used to.)

Redheads. There is no such thing as a redhead who isn't cute
Gingers have no souls.
Black seems to be the natural hair.fur colour of the great apes, except for Orangutans.
Brunettes have brown hair though.(I'm reffering to the post that mentioned the brunettes anyway.) Though black is indeed by far the most common hair color.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Yuck, Shovel Lady looks more humanly proportioned
Anyway, it's getting a higher price with the new version being called Treasure Trove and you can/have to purchase the separate campaigns and Battle Mode. Co-op isn't amiibo exclusive in that version. Seems a little scummy but the devs lost a million of their profits for Plague of Shadows iirc, and they need more money for it
Can only speak for me, but I'd find that bit of a red flag, lol.

Didn't Jungle Book make them a billion dollars?

And that wasn't even one of the more famous ones.

Only crazy people wear heels all the time.

Ooooh.

Does that also come with the main campaign?
But you're ruining my moments!
I dont see a problem with being short unless you are an actor or some ****.

other then that just happy with what you arr
I don't like being shorter than people who are younger than me Q.Q
Huzzah!

That's still better than the Green Arrow figurine

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Oh crud, might need to grab Scooby in that case. I was iffy but if he's being discontinued might as well grab one before its too late.
For the record, Scooby isn't the only one.

Wonder Woman, Cyborg, Zane, the Jurassic World team pack, and Krusty the Clown are also retired.

Rumor has it that the Portal 2 and Doctor Who level packs may be next, but that isn't concrete yet.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
So I managed to get the Grapple Beam and Wave Beam in Super Metroid during my last play session.

Other than that, I had played a bunch more Tekken TAG 2. I'm still trying to get better with King, making a tiny bit of progress, but I think I'm doing better with Eddy, I at least have two okay combos working for him, using his B33 as a base.

SuperMii3D

Mii-Based Fighter
NNID
PizzaDeliveryKid
3DS FC
5284-1700-6123
For the record, Scooby isn't the only one.

Wonder Woman, Cyborg, Zane, the Jurassic World team pack, and Krusty the Clown are also retired.

Rumor has it that the Portal 2 and Doctor Who level packs may be next, but that isn't concrete yet.
I have Portal and Dr. Who, so that isnt an Issue. Id grab Krusty, but he isnt too big on his in-game abilities. Nothing else here really interests me.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Yuck, Shovel Lady looks more humanly proportioned
Anyway, it's getting a higher price with the new version being called Treasure Trove and you can/have to purchase the separate campaigns and Battle Mode. Co-op isn't amiibo exclusive in that version. Seems a little scummy but the devs lost a million of their profits for Plague of Shadows iirc, and they need more money for it

But you're ruining my moments!

I don't like being shorter than people who are younger than me Q.Q

That's still better than the Green Arrow figurine
To be fair, if you already own Shovel Knight you get all the perks for Treasure Trove already. The price increase only affects new buyers/the Switch version.

The lack of co-op exclusivity kinda sucks though. That was Nintendo's thing. :(

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Some Sonic news from Toy World Magazine. There's "a solid roadmap of Sonic games for the next few years."
https://www.sonicstadium.org/2017/01/toyworld-solid-roadmap-of-sonic-games-for-next-few-years/
Nothing too big aside from that, but it does mention the movie. I believe we'll be hearing some news about the movie rather soon.
I still can't believe the movie is a thing. It's gonna be like the Power Ranger movie methinks, gonna crash and burn
To be fair, if you already own Shovel Knight you get all the perks for Treasure Trove already. The price increase only affects new buyers/the Switch version.

The lack of co-op exclusivity kinda sucks though. That was Nintendo's thing. :(
Nah, Nintendo's thing was the level up system with kick ass perks like double jumps, taunts, customizable helmets and colours, having a little ghostie follow you, new weapons and new moves

SegaNintendoUbisoft

The Amateur Artist
NNID
S.N.U0203
3DS FC
4725-8740-7336
I still can't believe the movie is a thing. It's gonna be like the Power Ranger movie methinks, gonna crash and burn
I am simultaneously both excited and terrified for the movie. As I've wanted a Sonic movie my entire life.

Marza Planet animating and Tim Miller involved give me some hope, but Sony Pictures and the live-action component worry me.

I'm hoping for the best, but I'm prepared for the worst.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Im 23 and 5'8", my nephew is 14 and 6'... and still growing.

I should have taken those ugly vitamin syrups that taste like fish and castor oil.

SegaNintendoUbisoft

The Amateur Artist
NNID
S.N.U0203
3DS FC
4725-8740-7336
Huzzah!

May have to pick up the Scooby-Doo pack sooner rather than later.

Wolfie557

Witch-King of the North
3DS FC
3153-4071-1007
Switch FC
SW 3128 8188 4021
I'm sooooo ****ing doing this! At least 5 times :3

Pretty sure you could shield-surf through the middle and into the water like a water slide :D
Or better yet, land on top of it and then shield-surf down then jump AHHHHHH IM TOO HYPED.

Well it worked because we expect and KNOW BotW is there so it's a free space

Also I hope you get some of the stuff like Injustice 2 being Superman trying to be king of Earth
nope sorry I didn't XD. The middle ones makes sense. theres another icon that said free on it was I was confused for a sec then I saw the middle one.

My first Ruby playthrough I used Trapinch because 'oh cool ant-trap!'

Then it evolved into a dragon to my surprise...which I immediately benched after discovering Bagon
The middle evo is my favourite out of the line. I kinda never want to evolve it but I have to to complete the dex ugh. Same thing to the dragonite line.

Last edited:

Champ Gold

Smash Scrublord
3DS FC
1779-2820-4833
Switch FC
SW-1452-9841-1035
I'm sooooo ****ing doing this! At least 5 times :3

Pretty sure you could shield-surf through the middle and into the water like a water slide :D
Or better yet, land on top of it and then shield-surf down then jump AHHHHHH IM TOO HYPED.

nope sorry I didn't XD. The middle ones makes sense. theres another icon that said free on it was I was confused for a sec then I saw the middle one.

The middle evo is my favourite out of the line. I kinda never want to evolve it but I have to to complete the dex ugh. Same thing to the dragonite line.
The other free logo means region free

Bananija

Count of Trickery
People are talking about how tall they are?

Last time I checked I was about 6'3, but there's a chance that I got taller. As expected, I'm almost always the tallest one around.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Rumor One: Rabbids X Mario RPG may get pushed back (and may miss the upcoming presentation).

Rumor Two: A Metroid game might crawl to the Switch but don't expect it to show up in the presentation.

Last edited:

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
Okay, but really Yacht Club Games, why does Lady Butt Butt....you know what at the risk of sounding like I'm from Tumblr I'm just gonna let it go.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
I should buy their games
Okay, but really Yacht Club Games, why does Lady Butt Butt....you know what at the risk of sounding like I'm from Tumblr I'm just gonna let it go.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom