• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 4 - Bring It In, Guys!

When, if ever, do you plan on buying the Switch?

• At launch

Votes: 40 36.0%
  • Late spring/summer

Votes: 25 22.5%
  • During the fall/holidays

Votes: 17 15.3%
  • Sometime after 2017

Votes: 7 6.3%
  • Not until [insert game here] is released

Votes: 20 18.0%
  • I'm not getting that bucket of turds!!

Votes: 2 1.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Yup.

Under a rock.
They failed big time on that marketing if not a single nerd ******* about it on the internet then.
Again, not my ****ing fault they can't advertise their game to people who don't constantly look for news on it.

Autumn ♫

I'm terrible with these Custom Titles.
Yo, because its cclose to christmas, whats everyones fav cookie? I love Sugar cookies and Sugar cookies filled with jelly
My mom and grandmother make cookies where they get Ritz crackers and put peanut butter in them and then coat them with chocolate. They've been my favorite Christmas cookies for a long time.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
My mom and grandmother make cookies where they get Ritz crackers and put peanut butter in them and then coat them with chocolate. They've been my favorite Christmas cookies for a long time.
That sounds like something thats sold in stores here tbh. Idk why that sounds like something I had before

Last edited:

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
D

Deleted member

I never played Super Mario Run yet and I have several questions.

If this happens to be real, then Nintendo definitely forgot to remove this mistake. A very beautiful mistake.
In my headcannon, Peach has no understanding of sexuality, so to her, a kiss on the cheek (or on the mushroom cap in the case of the Toads and Toadette) is just a harmless token of appreciation.

MF Viewtiful

Son MF
Switch FC
SW 4028 6305 8614
I just got done uploading another fightcade session. This time it's Xmen vs Street Fighter and Marvel Super Heroes vs Street Fighter. A really fun session overall.

Champ Gold

Smash Scrublord
3DS FC
1779-2820-4833
Switch FC
SW-1452-9841-1035
Watch Dogs 2 is fine and is way better than the first but man it tries TOO hard just be different from the first game.

Like how there's really not appt of raised stakes or how it's mostly just script kiddies trying to be like Anonymous with 2010 memes.

Still will never be better than Sleeping Dogs

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Imagine if Peach did the same to a playable Daisy. It would have been just as awkward, if not funny.

Nintendo still has a lot of explaining on how this slipped by. :laugh:

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
Imagine if Peach did the same to a playable Daisy. It would have been just as awkward, if not funny.

Nintendo still has a lot of explaining on how this slipped by. :laugh:
Peach wanted that taste of cherry and chapstick from a cute mushroom girl.

That's all there is too it. :troll:

D

Deleted member

@Zoroarking how did you NOT hear the controversy about WD2 having visible vaginas?
I dunno who this Zoroarking you're talking about is but it seems I, Shishœ, have somehow missed a vagina controversy too
How?

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
In my headcannon, Peach has no understanding of sexuality, so to her, a kiss on the cheek (or on the mushroom cap in the case of the Toads and Toadette) is just a harmless token of appreciation.
Is that why Mario never gets that cake?

If this happens to be real, then Nintendo definitely forgot to remove this mistake. A very beautiful mistake.
wait Toadette is in SMR. Looks like I might have to play it

Last edited:

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Peach clearly just gives cake to anyone who saves her. :troll:

Last edited:

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
I dunno who this Zoroarking you're talking about is but it seems I, Shishœ, have somehow missed a vagina controversy too
How?
Because you live under a rock, surrounded by the mole people you forced to play EO. They then suicided themselves to extinction
Peach clearly just gives cake to anyone who saves her. :troll:
What a total baker
Not knowing Hyper Light Drifter and now not knowing watch dogs 2.

what even is this thread
:061:
Hyper Light Drifter at least has the excuse of being an indie on non-Ninty consoles I guess

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Peach wanted that taste of cherry and chapstick from a cute mushroom girl.

That's all there is too it. :troll:
So basically the song "I Kissed A Girl"?

Also, seeing her do that to Yoshi would be just as awkward.

It would be the equivalent of kissing a horse on its nose (No offense for any Yoshis out there).

Curious Villager

Puzzles...

Isn't Peach herself also playable in this? I wonder if she would meet herself after clearing that stage.

I mean not that Mario characters meeting themselves is all that new.

:4luigi:&:4luigi:in Galaxy....

Last edited:

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Isn't Peach herself also playable in this? I wonder if she would meet herself after clearing that stage.

I mean not that Mario characters meeting themselves is all that new.

:4luigi:&:4luigi:in Galaxy....
Yes she is.

Not sure how they handled that unless they accidentally made selfcest canon in the Mario universe.

I really need to start playing this game for myself.

D

Deleted member

User was warned for this post
Here's my list of regions in terms of overall pokemon design.
1. Hoenn- The better pokemon of this region are easily among my favorites. But there are very few pokemon I'm not fond of in some way from this region.

2. Unova- After Hoenn my opinion of regional pokemkn designs gets a lot tighter. Unova is so high because I can't really think of any pokemon I don't like aside from the three that people use to show how supposedly terrible the region is. And even then, they pull of the designs well for how stupid those concepts are on paper.

3. Johto- I don't think that gen 2 unarguably the perfect gen like many say it is. For one, even though it has amazing pokemon, there are some pretty forgettable pokemon. But I like the feel even the forgettable ones have, it has the same retro feel as gen 1, but the pokemon are better.

4. Sinnoh- The legendaries and contribution to previous gens is what I mostly think when I think Sinnoh. More so than most of the regions pokemon, though it does have some really good pokemon.

5. Kanto- I'll be honest, outside of any of the saurian-like pokemon in Kanto(Those are just great), I don't think the region's pokemon aren't that great at all on a level of observing. In fact I'd say they're easily the worst, but I love the novelty of it a ton. And I grew up my entire child with just Kanto and only Kanto. But I was so much more interested in pokemon from other regions, especially Hoenn. At the time it just seemed like there were WAY cooler pokemon I could never have. And I didn't get to play emerald until after gen 6, but then shortly after we got ORAS too.(And thank goodness, because the copy of emerald I got was corrupted.)

6. Alola- Why this low despite a lot of great pokemon? Well, the same reason why Kanto is not on the bottom. This list is more about feeling rather than looking at all of the pokemon objectively. And this region's pokemon hasn't really grown on me, then again during my playthrough I accidentally skipped over a lot of the pokemon. It will move up the list over time when I get to sponge all of the pokemon in.

7. Kalos- Again, some great pokemon... But mostly nothing special overall. The dex as a whole doesn't really stand out at all to me. Not in a good or bad way, it's just kind of there.

Now if this were based on the landscape of the region and locations, this would list would be different.(But Kalos would still be the bottom.) I

Yup.

Under a rock.
I actually would've had no idea if the game existed either if it weren't for the E3 trailer. I haven't seen any ads for it, I had no idea it was out.

Edit: Of course I happen to double post when
1. I thought the thread was moving a million miles per hour anyway.
2. I forgot this doesn't have a safeguard feature to prevent double posting like most forums do.

Last edited by a moderator:

SegaNintendoUbisoft

The Amateur Artist
NNID
S.N.U0203
3DS FC
4725-8740-7336
I still can't believe the emoji movie is actually a thing.
This is going to be like The LEGO Movie, except it will completely forget what made The LEGO Movie so great.

Speaking of The LEGO Movie, remember when one of the producers said he wanted to make a Nintendo movie in that style?

They should totally get on that, The Nintendo Movie has a nice ring to it.

Last edited:

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Did they ever confirm the release date for teh LEGO Batman Movie?

I'm DYING to see that considering how ****ing awesome the vanilla LEGO Move was.

Chandeelure

Bandana Brigade Captain
Why are people acting like Toadette is some kind of realistic woman or something?

I see nothing gay in Peach giving a little kiss to a cute "creature" that is supposed to be female.

I mean, for me, it's like kissing a puppy or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom