• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 4 - Bring It In, Guys!

When, if ever, do you plan on buying the Switch?

• At launch

Votes: 40 36.0%
  • Late spring/summer

Votes: 25 22.5%
  • During the fall/holidays

Votes: 17 15.3%
  • Sometime after 2017

Votes: 7 6.3%
  • Not until [insert game here] is released

Votes: 20 18.0%
  • I'm not getting that bucket of turds!!

Votes: 2 1.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Volga

Juggling Veteran
NNID
Saltytitan
3DS FC
0533-7336-5044
If you didn't recognize me then I'm kinda hurt but not really

Also, again, I still need a 4th moveslot for my Magearna and an EV Spread, it has Modest, Fairium Z, Fleur/Flash Cannon and Aura Sphere. I need help with this
This is what i'm running on mine.
Timid
252 Spe/252 Sp.Atk/4 HP

Last Slot for me is Shift Gear. I just want dat speed. every other move is the same as yours.

also Happy Belated Birthday! I saw the tags on your old name but didn't know what your new name was. haha.

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
Meh, Waluigi and Daisy too cool for Paper Mario in the first place. They can invite Rosalina and make use of her reality warping powers to create their own RPG series.

And it will have blackjack and hookers. That way the series would become far more popular than Paper Mario ever will.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
With all the trouble I've went through getting Passimian, there's no way in hell I'll bash a bunch of birds just to find the American Eagle.

Meh, Waluigi and Daisy too cool for Paper Mario in the first place. They can invite Rosalina and make use of her reality warping powers to create their own RPG series.

And it will have blackjack and hookers. That way the series would become far more popular than Paper Mario ever will.
I'd play the hell out of that RPG if it's real.

Futurama reference or not.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Damn it, all this blue is making more impatient...
I have just to wait...just wait until Cyndane is back..I have just to wait...just to wait...wait...
*scratch his desk with his nails*

Last edited:

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
On one hand. They pulled a big fat derp that makes me question their sanity.

On the other they said no more games like Color Splash so maybe something cool like Super Paper Mario might happen. Not that fans will care at this point.

WeirdChillFever

Smash Hero
I'm getting paranoid with all this blue around me.
Like everybody converted to the premium evil.

Damn it, all this blue is making more impatient...
I have just to wait...just wait until Cyndane is back..I have just to wait...just to wait...wait...
*scratch his desk with his nails*
Sleep is for the weak, not-blue guys.
We're better than those

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
I'm getting paranoid with all this blue around me.
Like everybody converted to the premium evil.

Sleep is for the weak, not-blue guys.
We're better than those
Yeah.
Excepted I am magenta, so I can't really be on your side.
And as I am looking right now, I am the only pranked person on this topic.
So I'm kinda alone right now. ;C

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
Forget about my reply Aurane Aurane , that was meant for RodNutTakin.

Last edited:

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
Time for another topic. This one is a follow-up to the one from a few days ago where I asked what was one thing you liked in your least favorite generation of Pokemon. Now, it's time for the reverse:

Name one thing that you didn't like in your favorite generation of Pokemon.

Here's mine as an example:

Sinnoh: The battle and surfing speeds in Diamond and Pearl were slow, but the surfing speed in those games was especially atrocious.

If you have a hard time coming up with something you didn't like from your favorite generation of Pokemon, try to think of Pokemon you didn't like in that region's Pokedex, or you can even try to look beyond core games of that generation (example: you didn't like the anime season/spinoff line-up of that generation).

Last edited:

Burruni

Smash Hero
Time for another topic. This one is a follow-up to the one from a few days ago where I asked what was one thing you liked in your least favorite generation of Pokemon. Now, it's time for the reverse:

Sinnoh: The battle and surfing speeds in Diamond and Pearl were slow, but the surfing speed in those games was especially atrocious.

If you have a hard time coming up with something you didn't like from your favorite generation of Pokemon, try to think of Pokemon you didn't like in that region's Pokedex, or you can even try to look beyond core games of that generation (example: you didn't like the anime season/spinoff line-up of that generation).
Oh.
I forgot to od both versions.

The good in bad: Sinnoh gave us our last proper expansion of cross-gen evos. Megas don't quite hit the same touches and it's a shame that weaker mons from past games I love like Corsola, Chimecho, etc. basically have to hope for a godsend ability added in a later gen like Pelliper and Torkoal this gen or to get a mega, which will be overshadowed by starters, psudos, and legendaries getting them too.

The bad in good: Unova's pokemon evolve way too damn late for reasons I don't entirely get. Rufflett and Vullaby at Lv54, Larvesta at 57, ZWEILOUS AT 64. Makes it real hard to use an Unovan mon in a later gen without just sitting on Eviolite for the like 10 levels they lag behind on an evo.

IceBreakerXY

Universal Champion
Thanks for giving us more proof that Paper Mario will never go back to its original roots and always choose some strange experimental gimmick for its gameplay.

Also, "respecting Miyamoto by sticking with the Miyamoto Mario family" at least explain the generic, recolor Toads and few original characters compared to the original trilogy. This also kills the chances of Daisy, Waluigi, or Rosalina ever touching a Paper Mario game.

Arlo is going to be pissed.

https://mynintendonews.com/2016/12/...of-the-series-and-the-lack-of-returning-ncps/
Well looks like its either Mario & Luigi or bust huh?Maybe that rabbids RPG will be fun

Depressed Gengar

Hana Is Best Girl

Defog (and to an extent, the foggy areas in Sinnoh) are really the only things I can really say that I don't like about Gen 4 as a whole... well, besides mostly minor stuff anyways.

:094:

Unova:
"Do you want me to explain this thing you probably already know?"
Yes or No
"No"
"Well I explain it anyway"

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Everyone, please, I need help.
How do you capture a mother****ing Abra before he teleport away?
I swear, everytime I try to paralyze or confuse him. He always manage to teleport before I can capture him, so, how do I do it? I am slowing turning insane.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Alright. Incineroar and Primarina are ready for battling. Now that I got Defog on Rowlet, its time to move onto Decidueye.

Decidueye @ Leftovers
Ability: Overgrow
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 SpD
Careful Nature
- Roost
- U-turn
- Spirit Shackle
- Defog
I swear, everytime I try to paralyze or confuse him. He always manage to teleport before I can capture him, so, how do I do it? I am slowing turning insane.
Use a Quick Ball, and be quick about it!

Last edited:

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
Quick Ball/Ultra Ball and a ton of luck. You could also put it to sleep and hope for the best.

Or ask somebody to breed one for you. >.>

Geno Boost

Smash Master
i tried to make something by using sun and moon pokemons models

the pokemons that i used were:
-Hitmochan (chest, shoes)
-Pessimian (hand)
-Azuril (joints, head, hat)
-Mega Mewtwo Y (ears)
-Celesteela (legs, arms, top of the shoes, that orange thing on its hat)
-Medicham (eyes)
-Goodra (rope)
-Hoopa (the thing where rope goes inside)
-Torchic (nose)
-Decidueye (Cape)

and the result was:

Burruni

Smash Hero
Quick Ball.
I think Shadow Tag & Arena Trap stop it.
Mean Look, Spider Web.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Alright. Incineroar and Primarina are ready for battling. Now that I got Defog on Rowlet, its time to move onto Decidueye.

Decidueye @ Leftovers
Ability: Overgrow
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 SpD
Careful Nature
- Roost
- U-turn
- Spirit Shackle
- Defog

Use a Quick Ball, and be quick about it!
Quick Ball/Ultra Ball and a ton of luck. You could also put it to sleep and hope for the best.

But I don't have quick ball! I can't buy it either because I am not very late in the game.
Anyway, Teleport suck, it is the representation of cancer in Pokemon for people that start the game.
Seriously, why won't you let me capture after I paralyze you?!?!:063::019:

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885

You don't even need to breed on, just wonder trade

You'll get tons of them just throw wonder trading

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
Great Ball or Ultra Ball is your best bet at the start of the game and hope for the best....Otherwise you can use Quick Balls which are almost guaranteed against Abra...

If you want to prolong the battle put it to sleep before it can teleport...

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Great Ball or Ultra Ball is your best bet at the start of the game and hope for the best....Otherwise you can use Quick Balls which are almost guaranteed against Abra...

If you want to prolong the battle put it to sleep before it can teleport...
The only ball I have are Pokeball and Super Ball.
I can't buy Quick Ball and I don't have any Pokemon who have any way to put the enemy to sleep.
So, do you know a Pokemon early in the game that can learn a move that put the enemy to sleep?

BandanaWaddleDee

Smash Lord
NNID
bdon25
3DS FC
1633-4187-3079
Switch FC
2967-5142-5603
Either put it to sleep or use a Quick Ball

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I can't buy Quick Ball and I don't have any Pokemon who have any way to put the enemy to sleep.
So, do you know a Pokemon early in the game that can learn a move that put the enemy to sleep?
I think throwing a super ball at them is just going to annoy them. Try a great ball

Although there should be a "quest" somewhere in the area where if you fulfill it they'll give you ultra balls

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
I think throwing a super ball at them is just going to annoy them. Try a great ball

Although there should be a "quest" somewhere in the area where if you fulfill it they'll give you ultra balls
The shop don't propose Great Ball, only normal Pokeball.
To put where I am, I have defeated the first Team Skull in the game.
Adn I don't wanna to backtracking if I go too far. Mostly because I want my Abra to be on my team when I will go.

D

Deleted member

SOS encounters.
My main problem with it is when Pokemon that I'm trying to catch call for help... But it can be useful sometimes - I skipped the tedious process of leveling up a Pichu with Friendship thanks to a Pichu that called a Pikachu for help.

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
If you catch 10 different pokemon and talk to the Scientist in the Tourist Bureau he'll give you Ultra balls...

You can catch gastlys with Hypnosis in the Cemetary on Route 2...

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
If you catch 10 different pokemon and talk to the Scientist in the Tourist Bureau he'll give you Ultra balls...

You can catch gastlys with Hypnosis in the Cemetary on Route 2...
Hmm, I see and-
Wait, GASTLY?!?!
OK, I know what to do now, thank you my friend!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom