• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 4 - Bring It In, Guys!

When, if ever, do you plan on buying the Switch?

• At launch

Votes: 40 36.0%
  • Late spring/summer

Votes: 25 22.5%
  • During the fall/holidays

Votes: 17 15.3%
  • Sometime after 2017

Votes: 7 6.3%
  • Not until [insert game here] is released

Votes: 20 18.0%
  • I'm not getting that bucket of turds!!

Votes: 2 1.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
****, basically everyone have got premium except me. :C
I'm actually really sad right now, just because I to sleep like a normal human. I ****ing missed freemium.
This is not fair at all, I'm going to cry in the corner now.

D

Deleted member

I literally have to use the charging stand for my 3DS in order for it to charge. It doesn't charge with the cord directly
My 3rd party charger worked just fine until now.
The orange light is there, but whenever I check its battery, it's the same as before.

Burruni

Smash Hero
" It is said to be" not it is
I'll still call it genderless since, well, it is genderless

and if it has a gender, why didnt they just give it one?
Because it'd require something I don't think is... "right" in the way pokegenders are programmed.
Cosmog and Cosmoem are both Genderless, and would HAVE to be for Solgaleo and Lunaala to fit their descriptions of male and female.
The only time gender ratios has changed in a pokemon family was the Transgender Marill issue, which is a matter of factors changing on the x/8 male check, NOT genderless-to-gender.
Edit: To further the complication. As of Gen 6, the Azurill WON'T flip gender upon evolution in spite of the personality value hitting male on marill. Meaning it'd be even wonkier to program a genderless pokemon becoming gendered.

Last edited:

Yellowlord

ゆゆネーター
That feeling when you trade an Electivire for a presumed 6 IV Japanese Ditto on GTS and it turns out to have a Decent potential with bad IV's...

Why me...

On the bright side, I only had one for the sake of the PokeDex, so it's not much of a loss.

Last edited:

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
That feeling when you trade an Electivire for a presumed 6 IV Japanese Ditto and it turns out to have a Decent potential with bad IV's...

Why me...

On the bright side, I only had one for the sake of the PokeDex, so it's not much of a loss.
Did he name it "6IV" or something?

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885

Yup; it was named V6, actually. I now know never to trust Ditto's with that or any other similar name again...
I was about to name my pokemon stuff like that, like "HA Damp" to try and trade my Paras, or "5 IV HA" for my Geodude

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
****, basically everyone have got premium except me. :C
I'm actually really sad right now, just because I to sleep like a normal human. I ****ing missed freemium.
This is not fair at all, I'm going to cry in the corner now.
Ne t'inquiète pas, dude.... Cyndane t'entendra bientôt.
Bientôt™

Seriously though, don't worry. You'll get it.

Last edited:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Ne t'inquiète pas, dude.... Cyndane t'entendra bientôt.
Bientôt™

Seriously though, don't worry. You'll get it.
Snif....Really?
Screen Shot 12-18-16 at 08.35 AM.PNG

...Then, I guess I will wait then...
En tout cas, merci beaucoup docteur.

Also, for dude, the word in French is mec. Just wanting to point that out.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
It's been 10 years since I had French class, I can't remember very much at all

I can count and say the alphabet in French but that's about it

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
My French is basically what I learnt through Duolingo.

It has rusted a bit since I decided to focus on Japanese.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
My French is basically what I learnt through Duolingo.

It has rusted a bit since I decided to focus on Japanese.
How about Japrench?
You combine the two language to create the ultimate language!!
And hey, it's still a better plan that Skull Face's plan in MGS V.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
How about Japrench?
You combine the two language to create the ultimate language!!
And hey, it's still a better plan that Skull Face's plan in MGS V.
Oh god.

Something like
"Bonjour. 私はDocteur FalKoopaです。
SmashBoardsのutilisateurとmoderateurです。"

...This was easier than I thought. Huh. I might dabble in it a bit more.

Arcanir

An old friend evolved
NNID
Shoryu91
3DS FC
4253-4855-5860
Thanks for the Premium, @Cyndane!

" It is said to be" not it is
I'll still call it genderless since, well, it is genderless

and if it has a gender, why didnt they just give it one?
Along with what Burruni said...

There's two scenarios that actually imply Solgaleo and Lunala actually pair off to bring forth offspring, which is probably why the Pokedex mentions them having genders. One piece of lore in the game states that through the union of the two Cover Legendaries Cosmog was born, which potentially could've been how Nebby came to be. As for the second instance, you can even witness this union as if you bring your Solgaleo/Lunala to the Altar of the Sunne/Moone in the alternate world, they will meet their counterpart and create a Cosmog for you (which has some odd implications on the story, but I just treat it the same way I do N giving Nate/Rosa his dragon). Again, creating an offspring between two different legendaries of the same line.

So the Pokedex entry is probably not just fluff, there is potentially a lore reason for it.

SuperMii3D

Mii-Based Fighter
NNID
PizzaDeliveryKid
3DS FC
5284-1700-6123
I was gonna finally set up my PS4 but my family had a party and they messed up my gaming area. Now I have to clean it up and its 1 AM so ima do it tomorrow :(

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Oh god.

Something like
"Bonjour. 私はDocteur FalKoopaです。
SmashBoardsのutilisateurとmoderateurです。"

...This was easier than I thought. Huh. I might dabble in it a bit more.
I tell you, Japrench is the futur of both France and Japan.
A language to surpass Metal Gear...
Wonderful, Wonderful! WONDERFUL!!
Now we just need to do a kickstarter to help our cause, wait some kids on the internet pay us with their parents credit card so in the end, we keep all the money for ourself.

Oh oui, voila un plan trèèèèès maléfique....Blebleblebleble! Bleck!
ycC2ovl.png

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
The more I watch the new Dragon Ball episode the more it messes me up in a cool way; they actually did a great job with the plot and symbolism to make it somewhat dark and disturbing.

-Goku was aware someone was stalking him, and remained oddly serious most of the episode.
-He was serious enough to the point he was eating rice one by one instead of stuffing his face in the food.
-Bulma hits Goku with her car because he crossed the street with a redlight, a throwback to the original series.
-After the accident Bulma tries to slap him but he dodges; something he never does.
-In a scene Gohan and Piccolo drop a bag of groceries to search for Goku, the stuff dropped were vegetables, mostly carrots.
-Goku's dead face was the most unsetting of all his deaths, mostly because it wasn't a sacrifice, he just got plain assasinated by Hit

Last edited:

Yellowlord

ゆゆネーター
Oh my god... I got a perfect 6 IV Japanese Ditto with a Destiny Knot and PokeRus on it via GTS. All I had to do was very quickly trade a Level 1 Flareon for it. I am literally bewildered and excited at the same time by this. Seems like I was able to snag one of the last of them from this presumed giveaway on the GTS.

Last edited:

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Oh my god... I got a perfect 6 IV Japanese Ditto with a Destiny Knot and PokeRus on it via GTS. All I had to do was very quickly trade a Level 1 Flareon for it. I am literally bewildered and excited at the same time by this. Seems like I was able to snag one of the last of them from this presumed giveaway on the GTS.
HOW ARE YOU SO LUCKY YELLY?
YOU GET LIKE 3 SHINIES IN A WEEK
AND NOW THIS

Plz get Cyndane to clone it Q.Q

Yellowlord

ゆゆネーター
HOW ARE YOU SO LUCKY YELLY?
YOU GET LIKE 3 SHINIES IN A WEEK
AND NOW THIS
Sometimes, I question my own luck on insane things like this. Maybe this Ditto is compensation for still not having that Shiny Stufful I really want? Or is it a sign of things to come? :p

<whoknows?>

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I think my 3DS is completely dead
The problem has to do with my battery but I can't change it, because its cover is cracked and will probably break if I try to take it off

Last edited by a moderator:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
To the person who created Teleport in Pokemon.
Go to hell.

Oh and I see @Cyndane , Hi Cyndane, how you going? Me, I am trying to capture a Abra that escape every time because of Teleport. And I freaking hate that.

Wolfie557

Witch-King of the North
3DS FC
3153-4071-1007
Switch FC
SW 3128 8188 4021
Guess I slept through the premium wave.:laugh:

Wanted to change my name for a while cos of the dumb PL ending and I would probably go for something I use on other sites like my twitter. ah well.

Last edited:

WeirdChillFever

Smash Hero
Lol let's make this the "Europe never gets anything" social till the cool USA night people return
I'll start: E3, the biggest gaming expo of the world, is one USA-only hodgepodge with a terrible scheme for any sleep-desiring entity not living there.

Or we play White Eagle's game of "Why I wanted premium but my biological clock didn't let me"

This is a new level of passive-agressiveness.
European timezones have helped me once when the PoTD was really really late and it was daytime in Europe so I could just wait instead of needing to sleep.
The meltdown was pretty swell

Last edited:

SuperMii3D

Mii-Based Fighter
NNID
PizzaDeliveryKid
3DS FC
5284-1700-6123
Decided to change my avatar. It was going to be a simple picture of my Mii, but everytime I use Miifoto I go overboard...

Last edited:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Lol let's make this the "Europe never gets anything" social till the cool USA night people return
I'll start: E3, the biggest gaming expo of the world, is one USA-only hodgepodge with a terrible scheme for any sleep-desiring entity not living there.

Or we play White Eagle's game of "Why I wanted premium but my biological clock didn't let me"

European timezones have helped me once when the PoTD was really really late and it was daytime in Europe so I could just wait instead of needing to sleep.
OK I start so.
So, I curse my biological clock for causing me to sleep while I would have finally be able to use better avatar and go to the DR again.
I curse this Abra that teleport every time.
And I curse my curse because I am tired right now.
There, I did it.

Wolfie557

Witch-King of the North
3DS FC
3153-4071-1007
Switch FC
SW 3128 8188 4021

haha just saw you edited in the whiteagle stuff XD

WeirdChillFever

Smash Hero
For the rest though, hype can get pretty dented if you wake up in the middle of the night to see who they revealed,
Pac? Greninja? K swell im too sleepy for this.

Also tfw you think you're dreaming but you're not and your mom is worried because you went downstairs at 3AM and since then can only mutter 'cloud mc quakin strife" because you think you're dreaming.

That's hype to me.
Never known any other form of it.
It's another world

I never edited anything this is not real this is all a dream, which you just happen to have on the most anti-social time of internet day

Last edited:

SuperMii3D

Mii-Based Fighter
NNID
PizzaDeliveryKid
3DS FC
5284-1700-6123
Welcome to 4 AM Watch, with your American Host, Mii. Lol I should probably get some sleep but its relaxing to just be awake, listen to music and not have anyone bother you. That's probably why I just chill even though I am exhausted from work

Looks like I wasn't the only one to sleep through Premium wave.

But I've gotten used to it. I slept through Switch reveal announcement and Sun & Moon datamine, as well.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Honestly, I missed alot of event that were going while I was sleeping, and you know, I was OK with that.
But this, this is not OK at all.
Curse you my timezone, one day, I will find a way to be here when there is something important!:107:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom