• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 4 - Bring It In, Guys!

When, if ever, do you plan on buying the Switch?

• At launch

Votes: 40 36.0%
  • Late spring/summer

Votes: 25 22.5%
  • During the fall/holidays

Votes: 17 15.3%
  • Sometime after 2017

Votes: 7 6.3%
  • Not until [insert game here] is released

Votes: 20 18.0%
  • I'm not getting that bucket of turds!!

Votes: 2 1.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
That's Ok lol it'll be in my PC until then. But now it's time to work on a certain fairy type that has a "festive scarf" :lol:..
the only question is with shield dust or Sweet veil.. eh I'll do both :lol:..

Iirc my first one was a 6iv female.. the rng keeps trolling me with those and 5iv males and females with 30 iv for the one missing stat..
A female Paras, or...?

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
Well, this is certainly quite the blue evening!

Anyway, I just learned that winning the Bottle Cap in the two-star Festival Plaza Treasure Hunt is apparently always set to be that prize when you first unlock it (I previously thought I got lucky when I first won it), and just yesterday, I learned about the Bottle Cap exploit you can use by taking advantage of this feature. Apparently, you just need to find someone who provides the two-star Treasure Hunt, add them to your VIP list, and keep re-adding the stand for 200 FC after removing it so that you can get another Bottle Cap.

The only issue is gathering FC, but that's no problem for me since I enjoy the Type-Matchup Missions that can net you a good number of FCs easily.

Currently sitting at 6 Bottle caps (one of which was from Magearna), so I could Hyper Train one of my Pokemon at the moment. Hmmm...

"My ranked scores remind me of the weather. . .

-8, -10, -12"

Inkopolis plaza is another great thing about splatoon.
The current ranked map rotation is not
:061:

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
How many more Poliwags do I have to slaughter before I get a Politoad?

D

Deleted member

Ha ha, so, as you can all now see, I changed my username
I was trying to put variations of Shisho because it's somehow already in use.
As I was looking through ways to go around this, I tried the œ thing and accidentally pressed enter in my phone so whoops I guess
Though I won't say it doesn't look good, as long as I don't end up not being able to log in because of it, it actually looks kinda cool

Champ Gold

Smash Scrublord
3DS FC
1779-2820-4833
Switch FC
SW-1452-9841-1035
Our power goes out, my phone is as 41% and it's pitch black with no internet.

Yep, this is hell

Fluttershy

Element of Kindness
NNID
ArrowofLight
3DS FC
5172-1450-4569
A female Paras, or...?
All the female 6iv Pokemon I've gotten a few female wishiwashi, 3 magikarps, a few phantumps, a castform I used to breed and I'm sure I had a one or two female 6iv Fomantis.. the Pokemon of the egg groups I have a 6iv male(s) in are Wishiwashi (water 2), Phantump (amorphous/grass), Fomantis (Grass) and now Castform (Fairy/Amorphous). I still haven't gotten my 6 iv male Magikarp yet so it could represent Dragon.. :ohwell:

Opossum Opossum I actually just remembered about that 6iv female castform I was using to breed for the 6iv male lol if you want that one instead let me know. The nature is naive though..

Last edited:

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
. . . Why would you do this :(
:060:
A necessary sacrifice for the sake of Pokedex completion....

(Poliwags can summon Politoed in the rain at night, I do not have a Politoed yet)

:186:

Kurri ★

#PlayUNIST
Switch FC
7334-0298-1902
Ah... It's posts like these that make me realize how overly dramatic the Melee community can be.

Why are people against the Smashbox again? Because it's different?

---

There's a lot more blue in this thread now. Maybe this'll mean a new generation of the DR

wedl!!

Goddess of Storms
NNID
Plushies4Ever
Yo wait is there a Premium bomb going off now??

---

There's a lot more blue in this thread now. Maybe this'll mean a new generation of the DR
Melee players don't like their hands, Kurri.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
I'm breeding Popplio until I get a female that has perfect IVs in all but Attack. So far, I got two males with said IVs- one with really low Attack, which is nice.

Ironically, once I actually get one, I'll likely train it up, use it a couple times, box it, and likely leave it there.

Kurri ★

#PlayUNIST
Switch FC
7334-0298-1902
Yo wait is there a Premium bomb going off now??

Melee players don't like their hands, Kurri.
Oh, yeah! You right, you right.

But really, maybe it's because I'm looking at it from an outsiders perspective, but it sounds dumb to hate it. No one complains about all the controller options in the FGC, not sure how this is any different.

Delzethin

Character Concept Creator
NNID
Delzethin
I just keep disappearing with little notice. Apologies again, guys. It's been a rough couple weeks...and unless I figure a lot of stuff out in a short amount of time, it's going to get significantly worse.

...On a side note, I want to throw a question out there. Let's say, theoretically, I was considering some kind of long term crowdfunding to help me with my current situation and give my followers a way to support my content. If such a thing were to happen, would anyone here be interested in that kind of thing?

Last edited:

Robert of Normandy

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
NNID
shinpichu
3DS FC
2251-3915-5139
Switch FC
SW-4957-7233-2307
Well, I can use that custom title at least.

I was going to stick with Aru for the month, but I feel like I'd be wasting the gift. Hm.....

D

Deleted member

---

Pretty much. They also seem to not like it cause it converts Analog inputs to Digital and Smash is "suppose" to be a Analog game. Kinda ironic a community that is all about exploiting the physics with Wavedashes, Wavelands, and Moonwalks is so against using Digital to "exploit" Analog movements.

Yeah, I got gifted premium once again by Cyn which is cool, but Disco Room isn't really my thing. Kinda prefer more happier and classier surroundings.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I'm breeding Popplio until I get a female that has perfect IVs in all but Attack. So far, I got two males with said IVs- one with really low Attack, which is nice.

Ironically, once I actually get one, I'll likely train it up, use it a couple times, box it, and likely leave it there.
I only breed for Gender when they have gender differences. I'm not sure what the advantage of a female popplio would be

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Was hanging with a friend all day and I come back on and see a tidal wave swept this place! All I've got to say is:

@Cyndane

Pretty awesome thing to do!

Also no one posted this yet, despite mentioning it:

Also I apparently started overwatch and got one of the rarest skins already. ( Santa Torjon) I was playing on my brother's account before making my own, so that's neat.

SegaNintendoUbisoft

The Amateur Artist
NNID
S.N.U0203
3DS FC
4725-8740-7336
Just saw Rouge One, it was a pretty damn good movie. It felt a little weak in the beginning but the movie got a lot better, especially in the third act.

I like it better than the Force Awakens, which I already really liked. Looking forward to Episode 8.

If you want an example of how far technology has gone, look no further than Princess Leia at the end of the movie. That is pure movie magic.

Two random things.
  • There's a guy in the movie who looks like Dr. Light
  • Why the hell did they play trailers for Sing and Boss Baby for Star Wars?

EDIT: I'm blue too! :4sonic::4megaman:

Last edited:

Burruni

Smash Hero
Fakemon time?
Might as well say my old water line.

Water->Water/Fairy->Water/Fairy

Argeebeel: A tynamo-like clear small eel with a christmas light-shaped "core" that flashes between red blue and green.
Colione: A sea angel pokemon with its "heart" shifting in gradient along the wheel of roygbv.
Spectrumaid: Fairly typical mermaid design, just a little more "water elemental" in dsign to remove a little humanity from it. Hair floats like a wave and has a running gradient of the rainbow along it akin to an Aurora.

Signature Move: Prismatic Rain - 85 BP water move, 10pp, 100% Accuracy.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
If there's any Freemium left, someone get Metal Shop X Metal Shop X in here, they really wanted it and no one's given the poor guy any.

JamesDNaux

Smash Hero
NNID
JamesDNaux
What's going on in he...

Looks like I've stepped into the wrong neighborhood.

Man, I finally got to try the Yooka-Laylee toybox, it's so good. This is the game I've been waiting over a decade for, I can't wait to go on another collectathon adventure.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
I had drawn tons of fakemon when I was a kid. Although it was more like Digimon admittedly, as each one has special powers, could talk, and evolution lines made no sense. :p

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
This thread is giving me flash backs to when all the remaining usuals in the smash 4 social got premium.
Anyway I got some blue myself recently. Got a PS4 a few days back for my bday. Already platinumed ratchet and clank. Will have to change my name to platinum 8 to match my number of platinum trophies /joke

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I challenged myself to fill a box with 30 Nihilego before the year ends.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Alright, no more cringy usernames.
Now I'm gonna be who I really am rather than an overused meme that I only picked as my username because I was out of ideas. Oh, and thanks @Cyndane

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I just read the pokedex for Lunala

It says it's the "Female Evolution of Cosmog"

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
If there's any Freemium left, someone get Metal Shop X Metal Shop X in here, they really wanted it and no one's given the poor guy any.
WHAT?!? YOU ****ING SAY I MISSED THAT!?!? NOOOOOOOOOOO!!! ****, WHY DID I SLEEP?? I HATE MY LIFE AND FOR THAT, I'M GOING TO PUNCH A WALL.

Tough, seriously, I'm sad now. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom