• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 4 - Bring It In, Guys!

When, if ever, do you plan on buying the Switch?

• At launch

Votes: 40 36.0%
  • Late spring/summer

Votes: 25 22.5%
  • During the fall/holidays

Votes: 17 15.3%
  • Sometime after 2017

Votes: 7 6.3%
  • Not until [insert game here] is released

Votes: 20 18.0%
  • I'm not getting that bucket of turds!!

Votes: 2 1.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cyn

Sith Archivist
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Though really thanks Cyn Cyn . It's really nice of you to do this for all of us. Really wish I could give back somehow.
Just my way of saying Merry Christmas/Happy Holidays to all of you.

The best way to pay me back is to just simply pay it forward.

I hope all of you have a great holiday.

Bananija

Count of Trickery
From my observation, it's seems that recently uploader anime work but old one doesn't. I recommend 9anime as a good alternative if the video doesn't work.

D

Deleted member

I completed the Dex and could help out as well. I still have my politoed and the vanillite line I can just breed for one..

Speaking of Castform that's what I'm breeding currently lol I need to get access to the Fairy egg group with 6 ivs (breeding from Amorphous to fairy)

Go to personal details then to the drop down for that options list box at the top screen then to Username at the very bottom of that list
Alright, found it, thanks
Now to think of an username, hmmm...

Last edited by a moderator:

IceBreakerXY

Universal Champion
>Reads thread title
Did sonic crossover with Splatoon?
>Skips to last page.Sees all this blue
what did i miss

Ivander

Smash Legend
Locust and Carrier. :p
Now all I'm thinking about is some giant locust with a whole bunch of tiny locusts flying and swarming an enemy. :p

And cool, thanks for the gift, Cyn Cyn . Didn't think I was going to get this kind of gift.

And speaking of gift, I got Mei's Christmas outfit in Overwatch, just after the Sombra Legendary I got. Let's keep that luck a going.

Last edited:

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
I could supply a Castform if you want one! I've bred several.
So....

funny story, I popped into the GTS and it turns out that Snubbull I recently hatched came in handy...Thanks for the offer though!

---

Cyn Cyn Well that was unexpected! Thank you!!

D

Deleted member

It's really hard choosing a new name, I think I'll go with Shisho as that's the "official" nickname for the blonde Protector in EO
Or Zoro-Sama, I kinda like Zoro
Guess there's only one way to make decisions: make others do it for you
http://www.strawpoll.me/11900411
Uh-oh
http://comicbook.com/2016/12/17/naruto-live-action-hollywood-film-confirmed-creator-involved-wit/

Live action Naruto from Lionsgate because of course.
*dragonball evolution war flashbacks*

What's up with all these anime live-action adaptations out of the sudden?

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
So....

funny story, I popped into the GTS and it turns out that Snubbull I recently hatched came in handy...Thanks for the offer though!

---

Cyn Cyn Well that was unexpected! Thank you!!
No problem! But yeah, honestly Castform are great GTS breeding fodder. So many people need them so you can get basically whatever you want for one. I'd definitely consider breeding a few for anything else you need. :D

I kinda lucked out in that regard. Since Castform is my favorite Pokémon I was determined to get one for my in game team, so it was really easy to get things through the GTS.

Fluttershy

Element of Kindness
NNID
ArrowofLight
3DS FC
5172-1450-4569
Did I somehow go to Oops or am I still in the nintenZone Social :lol: *checks title* oh I'm still in the nintenzone almost thought I subconsciously went to the DR :dazwa:

And I got my 6iv male castform now time to breed me some fairy type Pokemon :lol:

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Almost done finishing the Hero Mode run of Shantae: Half-Genie Hero.

The fun I'm having with Half-Genie Hero is also making the wait for v0.9.1 of Super Smash Bros. Crusade (which will have Shantae playable) much more harder to stand. :urg:

Last edited:

Depressed Gengar

Hana Is Best Girl
You know, I actually do kinda want to show off some Fakemon ideas but I really don't think I should considering most are probably going to be bad. Should I do it anyways despite that?

:094:

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Did I somehow go to Oops or am I still in the nintenZone Social :lol: *checks title* oh I'm still in the nintenzone almost thought I subconsciously went to the DR :dazwa:

And I got my 6iv male castform now time to breed me some fairy type Pokemon :lol:
I'm still in the process of breeding my perfect Castform. It's...taking a while. :laugh:
You know, I actually do kinda want to show off some Fakemon ideas but I really don't think I should considering most are probably going to be bad. Should I do it anyways despite that?

:094:
I say go for it! I might dig up and post one of mine too.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
It's really hard choosing a new name, I think I'll go with Shisho as that's the "official" nickname for the blonde Protector in EO

What's up with all these anime live-action adaptations out of the sudden?
Why not Ura 2?

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
No problem! But yeah, honestly Castform are great GTS breeding fodder. So many people need them so you can get basically whatever you want for one. I'd definitely consider breeding a few for anything else you need. :D

I kinda lucked out in that regard. Since Castform is my favorite Pokémon I was determined to get one for my in game team, so it was really easy to get things through the GTS.
Somewhat interesting that Castform's your favourite mon...I usually see the little guy in people's least favourite's list...
I personally have nothing really against it, just never really thought much of it other than it having a neat gimmick...

Anyways...I'm closing in on 90% completion, Melemele's almost done as well...

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
@Zoroarking
I say you should literally name yourself "Something Else" since it's the option I voted for. :p

Or something that has the initials EO. Like, Eternal Orca, for example. Obviously not that exactly though.

I mean, unless you want to.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
One Fakémon I thought of years ago (no drawings unfortunately) was an evolution of :234: that was Normal/Ghost type and further expanded the eeriness of its horns.

I called it "Vamoose". :p

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Somewhat interesting that Castform's your favourite mon...I usually see the little guy in people's least favourite's list...
I personally have nothing really against it, just never really thought much of it other than it having a neat gimmick...

Anyways...I'm closing in on 90% completion, Melemele's almost done as well...
I did like Castform's gimmick. I just wish it was a bit stronger, definitely could use an evo or Mega. Weather ball is a cool move too, but it needs a sand variant.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
They should remake "The You Testament" for Nintendo Switch

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Also, speaking of Castform, I wonder if we'll have a variant that takes advantage of the Terrain rather than weather. Opens up some possibilities.

D

Deleted member

I had a hard time choosing between this and Vega. But Ash has more avatar material. :p That and Vega is also synonymous with M. Bison to some people anyway.

Fluttershy

Element of Kindness
NNID
ArrowofLight
3DS FC
5172-1450-4569
I'm still in the process of breeding my perfect Castform. It's...taking a while. :laugh:

I say go for it! I might dig up and post one of mine too.
If you want one or two with 5 ivs I can send a male and/or female one lol. I have a calm female one (missing attack) and a rash male one that's missing Sp attack. No egg moves though since I was working on ivs only :lol:

D

Deleted member

Why not Ura 2?
'Cause I ain't nobody's semi-clone, I have my own moveset
@Zoroarking
I say you should literally name yourself "Something Else" since it's the option I voted for. :p

Or something that has the initials EO. Like, Eternal Orca, for example. Obviously not that exactly though.

I mean, unless you want to.
I like the EO idea but I can't think of something that'd fit
Like Ever Oasi-- wait a second...
One Fakémon I thought of years ago (no drawings unfortunately) was an evolution of :234: that was Normal/Ghost type and further expanded the eeriness of its horns.

I called it "Vamoose". :p
Is it super hars to catch tho?

D

Deleted member

Ah... It's posts like these that make me realize how overly dramatic the Melee community can be.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
'Cause I ain't nobody's semi-clone, I have my own moveset
I figured it would make your development time faster and easier to re-use some of my assets.

The fanbase might hate you for that but whatever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom